PDA

View Full Version : Naruto fans are fucking retarded.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-25-2006, 10:03 AM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4159

A person who is claiming that shodaime hokage is affiliated with the akatsuki leader for reasons such as "the akatsuki statue is made of wood". Get it? Shodaime uses tree jutsu so...

Oh my god I want to hit that moron with a mallet.

So, feel free to post links to other absurd theories which only a narutard could find plausible.

mage
Thu, 05-25-2006, 10:30 AM
that link is pretty spoiler-heavy. open discussion maybe?

Psyke
Thu, 05-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Why I've given up on my local forums and come here instead (http://forums.sgpsp.com/viewtopic.php?t=3308)

To be fair, the forum I've linked to isn't a anime forum but a PSP forum, although the thread talks about Naruto. However, most Singaporeans anime fans talk like that, and they're not even kids. Bad engrish combined with the mentality of a 7 year old is enough to make you give up entirely. I must stress again not all Singaporeans are like that... it's not as bad as some of the gamefaqs forums (God help them), but most of the time you'll get annoyed at the level of discussions that take place. :(

Thank goodness for GotWoot.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah mage you are correct, I was pondering whether I should include a warning or just move it here, but I figure moving it here is better since it allows for more links to be posted without fear of them spoiling stuff.

UChessmaster
Fri, 05-26-2006, 12:06 PM
omfg the shodai-akatsuki leader theory is THE dumbest theory i have ever heard... EVER

Deadfire
Sat, 05-27-2006, 05:57 PM
Wow... Of the many I have seen and heard this takes the cake...

Death BOO Z
Sat, 05-27-2006, 06:48 PM
oh, come on.. it's nost THAT dumb, we have Yamato, so what's so strange if another test subject survived?
sure, if that was true, then Orochimaru wouldn't have said that he is suprised Yamato is still alive, and that already kills all chances for this theory to be remotly true.

it's not as stupid as it seems, for all we know, the akatsuki leader can be Aoba.

mage
Sat, 05-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Who the fuck is Aoba?

RasenDori
Sat, 05-27-2006, 09:31 PM
that one jounin that fought in the chunnin exam arena when the sound attacked. the one with the sunglasses that burned a few sound nins with the goukakyu no jutsu

Assertn
Sat, 05-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Actually, I thought there was some decent arguments about it. It's true that the summon did possess a wooden form, and that the 1st's ability involving demon control could be linked with that summon that is meant to contain all the demons.

Although the 1st would probably be like, 100 years old by now.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 06-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Although the 1st would probably be like, 100 years old by now.

i do believe the 1st is dead