PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 308

budak getah
Thu, 05-25-2006, 04:30 AM
308 raw is out.. (http://anip.homeunix.com/recent/index.php)

for english ..you can get there too.. (http://anip.homeunix.com/recent/index.php)

dragon608608
Thu, 05-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Cool, flowing chidori and all. just two questions though? How in the world that the Kuuybi able to get out? and how in the world that Sasuke able to get inside the Naruto world (a.k.a Naruto's soul)? It is not make sense at all.

EinReB23
Thu, 05-25-2006, 07:26 AM
The Kyuubi got out because the necklace was broken

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Best chapter since this arc began.
Man... its been a long time since I was thrilled with every page on a weekly-release.

Chidori Nagashi... making the power of the Chidori flow through his body and through Kusanagi... I like the idea.

And Kyuubi is tempting Naruto upon releasing him... its making sound its power is like a drug to Naruto... only using it he can succed... in other words... he's brainwashing Naruto.

And Sasuke is surprised about what sleeps within Naruto... didn't Oro tell him? I guess he used a Mind Jutsu, like Ino's family techniques to enter Naruto's mind.

Oh yeah...

Translation by centimetre (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4179.0)

mage
Thu, 05-25-2006, 08:44 AM
Good chapter. Yamato was fucking useless, how stupid. I really don't like the foam kyubi, though. Gay shit.

kAi
Thu, 05-25-2006, 09:44 AM
Yeah, it shows that Sasuke has grown immensely, while Naruto and Sakura really haven't grown at all, this is annoying. Naruto can only fight with Kyubi's power, I really wanted Naruto to be better than this, but well, can't have everything.

I'm also wondering how Sasuke got into Naruto's mind, must be Sharingan related, and he had his hand up against Kyubi, I wonder what Sasuke is going to do here, and how the next few chapters will pan out.

Tsunade is going to kick Naruto's ass about the necklace, heh.

LQ Scanlation out at mangahelpers.

mage
Thu, 05-25-2006, 10:29 AM
All that broke was the strap on it, so he should just be able to put it back on.

IFHTT
Thu, 05-25-2006, 10:38 AM
All that broke was the strap on it, so he should just be able to put it back on.
I was about to say... It just looks like the strap broke.

As for the rest of the chapter, it's about damn time it picked up in my opinion. I am really looking forward to the next chapter, and I hope Sasuke owns everyone's ass too. I would be rooting for Naruto but due to his idiocy and annoying passionate love for Sasuke, I hope he at least gets torn up a little.

Edit: @ RZ Below: Good Point about Sakura RZ, Maybe it'd be the straw to break the camel's back so to speak and make her realize what an idiot she's been. Plus I'd love to see super strength Sakura vs. Sasuke anyways.

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-25-2006, 10:56 AM
Sasuke's calm behavior actually makes him cool once more.
He became an ass with all the "must-get-power-any-way" attitude. But I like this Sasuke with cool and somewhat innovative jutsus. And he being calm in front of the Kyuubi's soul was good as well.

If only Yamato hadn't gotten in the way... I mean... not that I want Sakura dead, I like her in fact. But having Sasuke stab her would most likely finally awake her.

xDarkMaster
Thu, 05-25-2006, 12:56 PM
308 MQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/21363813/ch308.zip.html)

While super powerful Sasuke is cool, I'm annoyed that it seems like he has surpassed Naruto by so much. I want to see what Naruto can do besides get his ass kicked.

Edort4
Thu, 05-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Cool chapter. Some fighting and good jutsus always make things interesting. Still in my opinion kishimoto has gone a little too far with sasuke but this has been a constant troughout the series.

Naruto is a reflection of what he was and Sasuke of what he would like to be. So its just normal to make Sasuke stand out but sometimes I think that he losses the focus. I mean in this chapter quite strange things happened. Sasuke able of doing chidori in all his body (if we recall the explanation of chidori kakshi gave in the preliminary matches that would be almost imposible to achieve, its like the hyuga power but even more powerful), then giving the chidori to the sword (another strange thing, but oh well its cool). And finally being able to enter narutos mind-soul up to the seal, that or its a genjutsu he used on naruto, if its this last then its comprehensible. If its not a genjutsu thats the most strange thing in the series thus far.

Seemed that kyubii know about uchiha clan, so im guessing that we have some connection here (could it be that the uchiha secret?), maybe that connection would explain why itachi wants kyubii. Well I cant wait to see how things develope from here but im still pissed that sasuke has become so strong (with some strange plot wise jutsus).

P.S:Still thinking how the hell kyubii got past the seal. If he can go out what is the sense for the seal? Too many incognites.

Edit: I lied in my post sasuke being able of entering deepest of narutos mind is one of the 2 strangest things in the series. The other is still the kakashi blackholes creator eye.

Assertn
Thu, 05-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Oh gee, it appears Yamato didn't have a permanent seal on Naruto after all

...what a surprise :rolleyes:

Sidnne
Thu, 05-25-2006, 02:58 PM
I honestly don't know what to think of this chapter.

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-25-2006, 03:20 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Anyways...
About people saying Kakashi said it was impossible to do something like that...

Well, maybe that is why Sasuke trained to achieve it. To prove him wrong, and surpass him.

Maybe its impossible for normal people... but Sasuke has a curse seal that turns people into demons... so... not surprissing he tried to achieve something "impossible".

mage
Thu, 05-25-2006, 03:21 PM
P.S:Still thinking how the hell kyubii got past the seal. If he can go out what is the sense for the seal? Too many incognites.

It didn't get past the seal, that was just its chakra manifesting itself as the kyubi. it's the same thing we have seen before, just in a stronger sense.

Dark Shroud
Thu, 05-25-2006, 04:44 PM
I just want to see what Naruto can really do. I'm tired of these short chapters that show of everybody and everything except Naruto. And shouldn't he be able to pull himself out of a genjutsu since he has two kinds of chakra? Oh well. Next chapter should give us some Naruto action.

Lefty
Thu, 05-25-2006, 06:14 PM
I agree that we need to see what Naruto is capable of doing wiht hte help form the kyubi or anyone else for tha matter. I would laugh till I died if he turned out to be a really good if not a great ninja if he keeps a level head. But I want a good hardcore ninja fight. At least a few chapters worth.

Jadugar
Thu, 05-25-2006, 06:39 PM
Nice chapter.

Sasuke has grown so much. This is what I except from an UCHIHA.

So Sasuke has a new move, Flowing Chidori. At first I thought its lame but when you think about that his clan originated from Hyuga and people like Neji can produce chakra from any part of their body then it doesn’t sound that far fetched. I hope Chidori is not the only move he has developed past these years. I want to see what he has learned from Orochimaru.

For once Sakura just stay out of the way and be useful. She thinks that she is helping but things only get worse. Ok, she has been training under Tsunade sama but let it go girl. Let the men sort it out in a duel.

Its about time that Naruto stopped relying on Kyubi so much. If he wants to be a Hokage some day then he better start acting like one.

How that Sasuke is is able to see whats going on between Naruto and the Kyubi? Those eyes, what are they able to see and how far? That foam Kyubai just looked like a sneaking SNAKE which creped me out.

Assertn
Thu, 05-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Apparently oro gave sasuke the kusanagi sword. It looks a little different though...

anphorus
Thu, 05-25-2006, 07:49 PM
I don't think it's the same sword really, the way he says MY kusangi sword makes me think that this is another one.

I'm loving sasuke's new look more and more with every chapter.

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-25-2006, 08:14 PM
I just want to see what Naruto can really do. I'm tired of these short chapters that show of everybody and everything except Naruto. And shouldn't he be able to pull himself out of a genjutsu since he has two kinds of chakra? Oh well. Next chapter should give us some Naruto action.

And what genjutsu is Naruto in?
He's in his own mind currently...and Sasuke was able to enter as well...

Dark Shroud
Thu, 05-25-2006, 08:32 PM
And what genjutsu is Naruto in?
He's in his own mind currently...and Sasuke was able to enter as well...

I was refering to Edort4's post (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showpost.php?p=297494&postcount=11) that it might all be a genjutsu. Back when Gara was kidnaped Itashi(sp?) put Naruto undera genjutsu and Sakura + the old sand lady pulled him out of it by giving him a little of their chakra. So I was just saying that if that were a genjutsu he should be able to pull himself out of one due to having two different chakras.

I'm waiting to see what happens next. Basicly I just want to see a good ninja battle between those two that spans a couple of chapters with a lot of "new" moves.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 05-25-2006, 09:34 PM

I believe some people are a little confused about this. The way I took it, if Kyuubi got out of control and too much for Naruto to handle, Yamato could give him a "temporary" seal that would suppress the fox before it killed Naruto. In this sense Yamato's only use is when the Kyuubi is becoming a threat to friend and foe alike. I didn't think, unless I am wrong, that Yamato used the same seal on Naruto as Oro did when he didn't want Naruto to properly utilize the fox's chakra. And if it was the same, there's no point in a permanent seal of that variety if Jiraiya, who taught Naruto how to better use the power, would just unseal it after the mission, provided Naruto survived.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 05-25-2006, 11:16 PM
Best fricking chapter we've seen in a long ass time. Can't exactly cite where but I remember someone in this forum predicitng that we'd see sasuke use some sort of variation of Oro's legendary sword based on japanese mythology. Plus he also used his chidori with it which was a nice touch. What really made this chapter for me was to see the fox again as well especially with sasuke appearing out of no where into the depths of naruto's subconcious, it's going to be interesting to see how the fox interacts with more then one person. For the first time in a while I'm curious to see where the manga is going. Hope kishimoto dosen't do something stupid like have sasuke absorb the fox into himself.

I forget where but there have been some suble clues that the sharigan has something to do with the bichu it'll be interesting to see if kishi further develops the hinted plot thread.

mage
Fri, 05-26-2006, 12:20 AM
So how is the new chidori supposed to work? Does it just shock them or what? Chidori is supposed to cut things.

dragon608608
Fri, 05-26-2006, 12:23 AM
[QUOTE=LobsterMagnet] Hope kishimoto dosen't do something stupid like have sasuke absorb the fox into himself. [QUOTE]

You read my mind completely. That will be extremely stupid. And i swear that i will stop reading Naruto completely just as i completely stop watching its animation. This series has so many unexplain twists that we always thought they are impossible already. The last thing we need is another stupid absorbtion twist or even a sharing Kuuybi twist. I do love the flowing chidori and katana chidori even though it doesn't match the explanation that Kakashi and Gai gave during the first chunin exam.

dragon608608
Fri, 05-26-2006, 12:48 AM
This is the explaination for chidori that Gai give during the first chunnin exam for those who ask: "...It's a technique specially for assassination. The speed of the stab and the great amount of chakra that creates the heightened flesh. Because the chakra is concentrated in the hand and with the speed of the user, you hear chi chi chi... It produces a special sound like a thousand birds are running toward you. Thus that technique is called this Chidori"
Kakashi later add (in chapter 114, still in the Chunnin exam): "It's true name is chidori. It is known for it's stabbing speed that pushes the limits of the human body and the huge amount of chakra that is focused in one arm (not the whole body). That arm then becomes a blade of a sword that cuts anything."

Yukimura
Fri, 05-26-2006, 01:34 AM
Damn...My Yamato > Sasuke theroy just got pwned. Great chapter finally, but so many questions raised.

How is Sasuke in Naruto's head for instance, perhaps the whole Naruto's head thing was really some type of reaction at the border between Naruto's chakra and Kyubi's that acts like genjutsu. If the whole dreamscape thing was something like that it might be conceivable that the Sharingan could see and interpret it. Of course this doesn't explain how Sasuke can physically interact with the environment, but I don't think he's actually touching the chakra, he just has his hand out.

And Sasuke's blade is quite the formidable wepon, however we've seen a blade carry chakra before in Asuma, though I doubt he uses chakra to the extent that he can cut a kunai in half. What will the team do now? Sasuke has them completely out-classed...

Unless of course Sasuke spent so much time trainging with a sword and chakra control he for got to train his body and Sakura just knocks his lights out..somehow I doubt it though.

Assertn
Fri, 05-26-2006, 02:52 AM
I believe some people are a little confused about this. The way I took it, if Kyuubi got out of control and too much for Naruto to handle, Yamato could give him a "temporary" seal that would suppress the fox before it killed Naruto. In this sense Yamato's only use is when the Kyuubi is becoming a threat to friend and foe alike. I didn't think, unless I am wrong, that Yamato used the same seal on Naruto as Oro did when he didn't want Naruto to properly utilize the fox's chakra. And if it was the same, there's no point in a permanent seal of that variety if Jiraiya, who taught Naruto how to better use the power, would just unseal it after the mission, provided Naruto survived.
People were suggesting that naruto couldn't pull kyubi's chakra even if he wanted to as a result of yamato's binding move.

Stoopider
Fri, 05-26-2006, 07:25 AM
Nah, Sasuke's going to try and make Naruto go Kyuubi.. And we'll have another big fight.

Though in my opinion, there's not enough of a buildup to this chapter.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-26-2006, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=LobsterMagnet] Hope kishimoto dosen't do something stupid like have sasuke absorb the fox into himself. [QUOTE]

You read my mind completely. That will be extremely stupid. And i swear that i will stop reading Naruto completely just as i completely stop watching its animation. This series has so many unexplain twists that we always thought they are impossible already. The last thing we need is another stupid absorbtion twist or even a sharing Kuuybi twist. I do love the flowing chidori and katana chidori even though it doesn't match the explanation that Kakashi and Gai gave during the first chunin exam.

Maybe because it ISN'T Chidori, but a VARIATION? Hence another name...

Sasuke already knew Chidori, and developing a new Lighting-Chakra based technique he decided he didn't want to be creative and named it Chidori Nagashi?

See it like Jyuken and Kaiten... not the same technique, but same principle... expelling Chakra from tenketsus. Chidori and Chidori Nagashi have he same principle as well... expelling Lighting-Chakra.

Chidori Nagashi wasn't a kill-move. Its a defensive move, just like Kaiten.
And the Chidori-enhanced Kusanagi could be in fact the normal Chidori, centered around the blade, instead of the arm.

Oh yeah... please don't double post...

anphorus
Fri, 05-26-2006, 08:40 AM
The way I always understood the basics of Chidori was that it basically just concentrated an insane amount of chakra in one place (so much that it became visible). How the chidori was used was the thrust and the assassination technique part. The Chidori Nagashi seems, to me, be Sauke concentrating a huge amount of chakra surrounding his whole body. The blade its likely what others have said, Sasuke using the huge amount of chakra of chidori and putting it through the blade instead of into his palm.

ChaosK
Fri, 05-26-2006, 09:18 AM
What I'm wondering is, during the chunnin exam, it was explained that you needed an imense amount of speed in order for the chidori to be used correctly and drill holes in things. The way Sasuke used it in this chapter just basically sent his chakra shooting around, but without movement it won't cut anything. It however can send Naruto flying....:rolleyes:

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 05-26-2006, 09:51 AM
man I hate Kishi, every time naruto comes out with some insane move sasuke has something more powerful. I wonder how he did this flowing chidori? if doing the hand chidori with sharingan cuts his chakra to half, how much chakra does he use when he activates the flowing chidori one with 3 dot sharingan? (since its all around him and his weapon stuff) is it just me or the flowing chidori looks a lot like the jutsu used in fillers the guy Kurosuki Raiga, his thunder jutsu thing?

god knows how sasuke entred naruto's mind but I've been wrong before, the time when Oro was taking over some guy's body because sasuke was late, the guy was able to see a snake figure arround Oro. wut I think is Oro told sasuke how powerful the 4th tail is and showed him some sealing jutsu to seal the kyuubi's power just incase Naruto tried to release it.

Kishi got to give naruto a little break, sasuke can't have everything man, for god sake he is not even the main character. by now I'm sure any main character would wipe out the cool in control personality and kick some ass.
Kishi must come up with new jutsu then copying off other charaters jutsus even if they were part of the fillers.

Edort4
Fri, 05-26-2006, 10:25 AM
This isnt the most important thing of the chapter but im still not satisfied with those explanations about the chidori shield. Seems that people want to believe things so bad that they even invent their own (completely amazing) theories.

First of all, when was chidori transformed into lightning? I mean yeah kakashi was said to cut through ligthning but what the hell has that to do with chakra transforming into electricity?. Chidori was nothing but a lot of chakra in one part of the body. You release that chakra in a burst (with something called body activation, still thinking about this) to get the destructive power.

Now appears that that chakra burst is released through all the body (im not even going to say how much chakra this thing could burn, or the strain to the body, if chidori in one hand was painful and give lots of strain imagine that in all the body). It should be just chakra so yeah it can throw you back but electrifing? what the hell has electricity on a sword to do with it being able of cutting kunais like butter? Chidori transformed into electricity and if its used on a sword it becomes laser? The laws of physcis are quite f.ked in naruto world, at this rate even existence could disappear in a spacetime vortex (kakashi blinked :cool: ).

The only thing with sense I have read about it is that it could be another technique that got the chidori name because its similar to it but it has nothing to do with it... then why call it chidori??.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-26-2006, 10:27 AM
What I'm wondering is, during the chunnin exam, it was explained that you needed an imense amount of speed in order for the chidori to be used correctly and drill holes in things. The way Sasuke used it in this chapter just basically sent his chakra shooting around, but without movement it won't cut anything. It however can send Naruto flying....:rolleyes:

Because to expell the Chidori you need a lot of concentration. Thus you need a fast blow.

And the Sharingan was added because if someone stopped you, you lose concentration. Think Yondaime stepping in front of Kakashi.

Without speed, you wouldn't be able to hold the concentration for Chidori.

That's what I believe at least.

Like anphorus said, I believe Chidori isn't an assasination tech like kakashi said, its just the way he used it.

Chidori Nagashi is an equivalent of Kaiten in my book.

Psyke
Fri, 05-26-2006, 12:11 PM
Great chapter and definately one which I've enjoyed the most in recent months. I liked the fact that Naruto is starting to believe that he doesn't need the Kyuubi's powers, although we know he's no talent and the Kyuubi is what got him so far. I do hope that Naruto shows more talents, and we all know that he can come up with brilliant tactics and strategies which are of course not because of the Kyuubi.

As for Sasuke, it seems to me that the Sharingan is the reason he can see into Naruto's inner consciousness. How he can interact with the Kyuubi might be related to how Itachi's Tsukiyomi works.

And again, great chapter and we need more chapters like this.

Konohamaru
Fri, 05-26-2006, 02:58 PM
hey hey!

Best chapter so far in this new arc. Sasuke getting buzzy with a new chidori variation. He seems to have whatever Neji has minus the paralizing fighting style Jyuuken althought the Paralizing sword Sasuke has probably made up for that.

As for Yamato, I never liked the guy nor thought he was cool or original. He got owned though. Poor tree dude. I think it's quite obvious that Sasuke is doing the illusion in Naruto's head. Mind fucking with him since he probably sensed Naruto getting angry. How else can Sasuke get in his mind? We know of nothing about the Sharingans abilities to read minds and get into them as Kakashi proved to us against Zabuza.

Can't wait for the next one!

dragon608608
Fri, 05-26-2006, 05:12 PM
I didn't double post. the second post that i write was actually the explaination about Chidori by both Gai and Kakashi himself in both chapter 113 and 114. it explain quiet few thing just by reading it.

Jadugar
Fri, 05-26-2006, 09:17 PM
@ Edort4 :

This isnt the most important thing of the chapter but im still not satisfied with those explanations about the chidori shield. Seems that people want to believe things so bad that they even invent their own (completely amazing) theories.

People dont want to believe in stupid things, it’s just that kishimoto is very clever in making us believe in things that aren’t possible.

First of all, when was chidori transformed into lightning? I mean yeah kakashi was said to cut through ligthning but what the hell has that to do with chakra transforming into electricity?. Chidori was nothing but a lot of chakra in one part of the body. You release that chakra in a burst (with something called body activation, still thinking about this) to get the destructive power.

Now appears that that chakra burst is released through all the body (im not even going to say how much chakra this thing could burn, or the strain to the body, if chidori in one hand was painful and give lots of strain imagine that in all the body). It should be just chakra so yeah it can throw you back but electrifing? what the hell has electricity on a sword to do with it being able of cutting kunais like butter? Chidori transformed into electricity and if its used on a sword it becomes laser?

So what do you think Chakra is? Chakra is a form of energy produced by your body which is then transformed into so called “destructive power” by body activation ( performing a jutsu ).

Chakra on its own is no good. A jutsu works in two parts. First you have to gather your body’s chakra. This depends on how much is needed for a certain jutsu. When the necessary chakra has been formed then you utilize it by making some sort of seal. Not all jutsus require body seal or they aren’t cool enough to be included every time a shinobi performs one.

Energy/chakra can’t be destroyed but it can be changed from one form to another and that’s what Sasuke is doing whether it’s transforming his Chidori into a cutting edge to strengthen his blade or to send electric shocks.

You seem to forget how the chakra is used in Naruto world. If people can use their chakra to perform a replication/clone or displace themselves into a tree log then why can’t they use their chakra to strengthen a sword blade? A Kusanagi sword is already a legendary sword which should be able to cut through most things and combined with Sasuke’s over grown chidori’s power it will definitely cut kunais like butter.

Yes, it’s true that Chidori puts a lot of strain on its user. Chidori effects the whole body and not just the hand its concentrated in because you gather all the chakra from all parts of your body and contain it at one point (in your hand). Whereas Chidori Nagashi collects the same amount of chakra but instead of gathering it at one point it disperse it from all parts of the user’s body so there is no extra strain on the body.

The strain comes from the amount of chakra that you use for your actual move and if the chakra is the same then it doesn’t matter if you use your hand or your whole body as the medium.

The laws of physcis are quite f.ked in naruto world, at this rate even existence could disappear in a spacetime vortex (kakashi blinked :cool: ).

The laws of physics are not fucked up in Naruto world as they do not apply. You have to apply the laws that are implanted by Kishimoto himself. If you do that then it all makes sense and if they don’t make any sense or there are black holes in them, it’s because he is HUMAN just like the rest of us.

The only thing with sense I have read about it is that it could be another technique that got the chidori name because its similar to it but it has nothing to do with it... then why call it chidori??

I think this question has already been answered

Maybe because it ISN'T Chidori, but a VARIATION? Hence another name...

Sasuke already knew Chidori, and developing a new Lighting-Chakra based technique he decided he didn't want to be creative and named it Chidori Nagashi?

-----------------------------------------------

EDIT :

On a side note I just remember that I posted a picture of Sasuke with a sword in this this post (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showpost.php?p=265926&postcount=351)

(ignore the flaming and go down at the end of the post) back in 20-12- 2005.

What surprises me that how did the artist knew that Sasuke will have a sword back then.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Jadugar:

I seem to remember a lot of cover-pics with Sasuke using a sword.
Even Naruto using them... but he hasn't used them.

I mean... the cover pics are always full of spoilers we really don't see until way later... remember the very first 2 or 3 chapters? It showed Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke with a Toad, Slug and Snake...

I want to see the next chapter =/

dragon608608:
double post means two posts in a row without a long span between them... like days =P

Assertn
Fri, 05-26-2006, 11:52 PM
What surprises me that how did the artist knew that Sasuke will have a sword back then.
Are you actually surprised about that? If half of all the naruto fanart involve characters with swords, chances are somebody is going to be right.

Personally, I find this (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3647538/) to be more imressive, considering that it's dated October 2003

dragon608608
Sat, 05-27-2006, 12:24 AM
I don't know, but i have a friend who study animation designer. He told me that normally the author are about 50 to 80% ahead of what they publish to the public (i am not sure this is true or not). Therefore, i guess Kishi already design this for quite sometime ago.

Konohamaru
Sat, 05-27-2006, 12:13 PM
I don't know, but i have a friend who study animation designer. He told me that normally the author are about 50 to 80% ahead of what they publish to the public (i am not sure this is true or not). Therefore, i guess Kishi already design this for quite sometime ago.

yea I did art in college and we had to do a comic with about 20 pages. It's long and takes like a week at best to deal with it all possibly more. He'd have to be 10 steps ahead story wise too so planning characters and plots are vital. It's best to have the complete story of naruto down or you'll be rinsing off the pages like Kishi is doing.

Elessar
Mon, 05-29-2006, 10:25 PM
It however can send Naruto flying....:rolleyes:I have no idea what you are reading, but I am quite sure it is not Naruto.
Naruto jumps himself, doing a rotation around Sasuke's arm to get free, and when he is in the air, Sasuke releases the chidori something.

big_ac
Wed, 05-31-2006, 02:26 AM
I definitely agree that chidori nagashi is a technique similar to Neji's Kaiten. Because it is most likely developed from the original Chidori technique and extended to cover the whole body, I have developed some interesting theories. Perhaps, since Naruto and the others were simply knocked back, it is just the same amount of chakra employed in the original Chidori but more spread out and released simultaneously from all of Sasuke's tenketsu rather than just the ones in his left palm.

RyougaZell
Wed, 05-31-2006, 08:19 AM
The original Chidori is just an assasination technique, because that's the way Kakashi has been using it.
This statement for those that say "wtf? how can he release a full-body chidori! Its an assasination technique!"
:D

Edort4
Wed, 05-31-2006, 10:02 AM
I still wonder why you people try so hard to explain what even kishimoto leaves in the black. If you recall when the manga started (the first 100 chapters or more) Kishimoto explained every new move, trying to give some credibility and an explanation. He had those jutsus and part of the plot well thought, planification.

He didnt made to many mistakes, even if its just fictional he tried to give sense to every move and technique with explanations from the characters that could take 3-4 pages. Now if you think about it since the part 2 started those in depth explanations have dissapeared. He brings new jutsus, but that part (that I really liked and made for me the first part naruto a better manga) with the explanations and coherence has vanished. He no longer tries to "justify" this new moves, he just takes them out from the hat.

For me its pretty clear that if even the author has given up the explanations is simply because there arent any. He does cool new moves (what most of people demands) and let the people think whatever they want. Some people love the manga so much (or want to believe in it) that they see normal a move transforming into electricity or an eye creating a black hole. Whilst some other people have the feeling that kishimoto no longer has the control over the details (im sure that plot wise he is 6 month ahead of what he releases) wich is what makes a manga, or any art related creation, be much better and complete.

Its just my opinion :rolleyes:

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 05-31-2006, 11:02 AM
can't wait till the next chapter comes out, so they can explain wut the hell is going on. they've got to stop giving sharigan so much ability man, it was an enough overkill when MS was introduces. I hope kyuubi doesn't get sealed and just f*** up sasuke for inviting himself to this private party.

@RyougaZell
wut if naruto had samething like the new chidori, but with resengan? I'm sure your post would of been different regarding that move. man you got to accept the explanation that was given before for chidori does not apply to this one. and its not a totaly new move, it is chidori. its like saying kagebunshin is not a bunshin jutsu. wut I want to know is how did he manage to release that much chakra from his body, since jounin can only release a little amount of it from their bodies.

I'll predict that the next hidden ability of sharingan is byakugan, it would be very retarded if thats sasuke's MS ability, but then again it is sasuke when it comes to him everything is special.

Necromas
Wed, 05-31-2006, 04:42 PM
I say the Kyuubi should bite Sasukes head off right now. Even though it's inside Narutos mind and not actually reality. (he used the sharingan genjutsu to get in Narutos head).