PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 186

Dark Shroud
Thu, 05-25-2006, 01:37 AM
Naruto 186.torrent (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n186.torrent) "Laughing Shino"

I'll comment on the episode after I've finished downloading and watched it.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-25-2006, 03:29 AM
Best...episode...ever.

6Zabuza9
Thu, 05-25-2006, 04:38 AM
lol,shino laughed

Kraco
Thu, 05-25-2006, 06:02 AM
Damn. That was the worst filler ever. And actually, believe it or not, the first filler where I ended up fast forwarding, because I just couldn't bear to watch all of it. I suppose from technical point of view it was no different than the other fillers, but plots like this just aren't made for me.

Well, at least the next filler arc seems to have Hinata in it, so the Hinata fanboy in me will have something to look at...

tali/spetz
Thu, 05-25-2006, 06:16 AM
Such the angry one (kraco, no offense), but eh... It can probably be worse although I haven't seen it; I do think I will like it (hopefully) anyways off to watch this thingy.

Cyberdude93
Thu, 05-25-2006, 06:45 AM
I liked it all except the cheesy ending. "I WAS JUST REMINDING YOU MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING!!!111". Hasn't that been done infinity times before? Hell it's even been done before in Naruto fillers.

Dark Shroud
Thu, 05-25-2006, 07:06 AM
I had to fast forward a little too. I was thinking it was ok until the end. Yeah money isn't everything blah blah blah.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-25-2006, 08:44 AM
LMAO this episode ruled.

"You WILL forget it!"

and Shino's laughing keeping everyone awake was great too

Hilarious one-shot fillers for teh win!

Kraco
Thu, 05-25-2006, 10:02 AM
Yeah. That "You will forget it!" scene was actually quite funny, with the ahou bird calls in the background.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-25-2006, 02:04 PM
"You WILL forget it!"
Oh yes, that fucking ruled. I'll say it again. Shino is god. He's so fucking cool that he's still cool even in fillers. Even in fillers specifically designed to make him look like an idiot, he still rules all.

Narasho
Thu, 05-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Damn. That was the worst filler ever. And actually, believe it or not, the first filler where I ended up fast forwarding,

I started fast forwarding on about the 10th filler, and stopped watching shortly thereafter.

BioAlien
Thu, 05-25-2006, 03:47 PM
there was 2 good part in this episode
first one, during the intro(they made an error in it though...) :

" Mabye if we all pretend the filler isn't there it will just go away... "

the other one was :
Shino : " Forget it! "
Shino : " You will forget it! "
Naruto : " I - I understand! "
Shino : " Then it's all good
Background bird sound : " Ahou Ahou "

also.. is it just me or they removed the sub during the intro?

Teki
Thu, 05-25-2006, 04:57 PM
I'm just wondering why the episode showed the use of a watergun because if they can make waterguns, why not real guns. Won't the use of guns just make the whole kunai throwing thing obsolete?

fahoumh
Thu, 05-25-2006, 05:17 PM
also.. is it just me or they removed the sub during the intro?
It's not just you...there were no subtitles during the intro and there were no subtitles during the credits. But there were subtitles during the preview for the next episode.

EDIT: The episode was okay as far as fillers go....I didn't want to stab myself while watching it, unlike some other filers. My cousin says that my opinion on this episode is proof I have become de-sensitized to this filler.

DDBen
Thu, 05-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Definatly one of the top 5 worst episodes for me atleast. This episode offered nothing except the ending scene of Shino telling Naruto to forget it. I'll have to just take that advice and apply it to this episode in general.

Genma
Thu, 05-25-2006, 08:46 PM
BWHAAHAHAHAHA.

That's all I have to say.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-25-2006, 11:43 PM
I'm just wondering why the episode showed the use of a watergun because if they can make waterguns, why not real guns. Won't the use of guns just make the whole kunai throwing thing obsolete?Well, a thrown kunai is as good as the person throwing it. Bullets always come out the same. I imagine an awsome enough ninja can dodge bullets and throw kunai faster than a bullet.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Fri, 05-26-2006, 12:29 AM
That was the ssttuuppiddesst reason behind the whole mission. Which in turn soured a pretty funny episode. It was enjoyable until he came to give his speech for his deception. My first gut reaction...that was just ssttoooopid.
But the episode outside of that was funny. The 2 funniest parts for me would be the guy when he glided over and told Naruto after Shino got "poisoned" that
"Naruto-han, I'm extremely unnerved by this, but I'll leave it up to you" (just they way he said it) and Naruto basically said "Me too"
And of course the ending Shino warning to Naruto

Canadian
Fri, 05-26-2006, 12:36 AM
This is all a matter of opinion, so I can't hold anything against anyone. I think this episode qualifies as one of the greatest fillers yet... (actually, I need to go look back at some of the good fillers, if any, and see).

Just to go over a few things:
1) The artwork in this episode is far better than many of the other fillers. Take another look at the episode (if you don't delete the episodes as you go), and check out the art. Compare it to something like the string of the "Star Village" episodes...
2) This episode offered a look at some variety in the fillers (hey, if we're going to watch fillers, atleast look for some variety that doesn't suck... this episode hit that[i] spot).
3) The jokes in this filler - atleast to myself - felt genuinely funny (to the furthest degree that anime can go). I have yet to see them go as far as having Naruto getting sacked by Sakura and [i]not flying up into the air, but rather rithing on the ground in pain (sick, yes... funny? to me, atleast; it would be unexpected)
4) No character felt out of place.
5) They managed to avoid yet another overuse of their theme of "My life has been more abused than yours, and I would cry but I can't until someone dies or does something tragic later in this episode".
6) To make a point: Yes, they didn't do any ninja crap. No, this episode wasn't "I'm a cool ninja!" kind of cool. Thing is, a filler can't include much cool fighting, because they don't have the resources (the people) or the money to pay for the extra work on a cool fight scene. It would be nice to see a couple fillers that are worthy of being deemed 'Real Naruto Anime', rather than the crap we have to see, atleast...

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-26-2006, 08:24 AM
I'm just wondering why the episode showed the use of a watergun because if they can make waterguns, why not real guns. Won't the use of guns just make the whole kunai throwing thing obsolete?

Correct me if I'm mistaken... but I'm almost sure that Gatou had a gun back at the Zabuza arc.

anphorus
Fri, 05-26-2006, 08:31 AM
I sincerely doubt it, Kishimoto has said many times that he definatly doesn't want guns in naruto. Naruto is supposed to have "technology similar to ours, but far less advanced weaponry" or something to that effect.

bxgreatone87
Fri, 05-26-2006, 11:54 AM
what kind of ninja's would use guns come on if they were using guns i would have never watched this crap.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Gatou wasn't a ninja.. duh

Besides... the first movie had guns so.... the fillers are ruining what Kishimoto said (if he said it).

Narasho
Fri, 05-26-2006, 02:00 PM
I think everyone would agree that the fillers ruin everything only if you take them to be part of the plot. If you take it to be time wasted by greedy people wanting more money, then you can ignore the stupidity of it by not watching it ever.

Cyberdude93
Fri, 05-26-2006, 03:12 PM
Am I the only one who thinks a water gun is somewhat different to a real gun?

Okay, the idea for something that squirts water that looks like a gun came second in real life, but it's really just the shape. Would you guys be complaining if it was a spray bottle? They're pretty much the same.

Canadian
Fri, 05-26-2006, 06:56 PM
They have to make some fillers. If they didn't, they'd never make much money. Besides, we aren't even paying for the services in getting Naruto (talking about the actual production of Naruto).

BioAlien
Fri, 05-26-2006, 09:21 PM
actually.. we pay to get those naruto episode, do you think your internet connection is free? but they don't get any money on that lol

redcat
Fri, 05-26-2006, 10:07 PM
there was excessive snot in this episode.

was also terribly rude to do those things at a funeral.

Narasho
Fri, 05-26-2006, 10:12 PM
They have to make some fillers. If they didn't, they'd never make much money. Besides, we aren't even paying for the services in getting Naruto (talking about the actual production of Naruto).
I agree, they do have to make some fillers for any anime series going on while the manga is still unfinished. That being said, my definition of "some" fillers does not include 2+ seasons of fillers, with no end in sight.

Canadian
Sat, 05-27-2006, 01:59 PM
You never know what they could be doing. They could have some deal with the network, securing their show for a few seasons. They could just be idiots. They could be working (or finished working on) a season of REAL Naruto.

[edit] - Sorry, read the joke in the wrong way... thought he was being serious, :-S

BioAlien
Sat, 05-27-2006, 04:21 PM
sooo? it is true, we pay to get those episode every month, but they don't get any money on it

Cyberdude93
Sun, 05-28-2006, 09:56 AM
To the comment on "actually.. we pay to get those naruto episode, do you think your internet connection is free? but they don't get any money on that lol"... YOU ARE R-E-T-A-R-D-ED!!!! That is one of the most stupid things anyone can say, lol.
While you didn't exactly reply in a mature manner, I agree. Unless you have a monthly bandwidth limit (sucks to be you) then it costs the same amount to download Naruto as it doesn't in all cases. And I'm betting the vast minority of people got or upgraded their Internet connection for Naruto.

Or unless you're dial up, but if you're downloading Naruto on pay as you go dial up then it'll probably be cheaper to buy yourself broadband anyway.

mage
Sun, 05-28-2006, 12:17 PM
And I'm betting the vast minority of people got or upgraded their Internet connection for Naruto.

I really doubt that anyone got an internet connection just so they could download Naruto.

Cyberdude93
Sun, 05-28-2006, 05:47 PM
I really doubt that anyone got an internet connection just so they could download Naruto.
I would have said no one, but I said vast minority because I know there's got to be some Narutard out there who'd do it...

mage
Sun, 05-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Oh, you said vast minority. I thought you said vast majority, since vast minority makes absolutely no sense.

Psyke
Mon, 05-29-2006, 03:52 AM
Can't say I loved this filler episode, but I was really interested to know what the next person was planning to make Naruto laugh. And yeah, my fave part was when Naruto suddenly realised that Shino was "laughing". "Something must be wrong dattebayo!" :p

Konohamaru
Mon, 05-29-2006, 09:01 AM
possibly one of the worst fillers in anime history...ever...

I've seen bad fillers but this one took the cake, so bad, I'm deleting it off my Naruto Archive. Shino was so WAY out of character. I've lost respect to the writer involved in making this filler cos that ain't no way in hell's Kishi's work since he's not involved in fillers.
Bad enough to make a bad episode but to put characters out of character really ruins things for me. Shino has the potential later on to be some bad ass ninja and this episode ruined him right there for me.

bxgreatone87
Mon, 05-29-2006, 12:13 PM
cant really ruin the character when these filler writer's dont have a clue about how these characters should be so pretty much dont judge the characters in the real story to there counter parts in the fillers. Just look at neji in the fillers they make him seem weak and stupid at times. the only character that still fits is naruto but he is an idiot lol.

Genma
Mon, 05-29-2006, 08:10 PM
I've seen bad fillers but this one took the cake, so bad, I'm deleting it off my Naruto Archive. Shino was so WAY out of character.

Bad enough to make a bad episode but to put characters out of character really ruins things for me. .

Just because Shino had a dose of laughing gas?

Geeze, lighten up a little. It's not like the manga is much better (at this point, I mean) than the fillers anyway.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 05-29-2006, 08:44 PM
Just let the drama queens keep acting like it's the end of the world. You people who freak out to an even greater extent everytime a new filler comes out need to realize that they aren't getting any better. If you're going to make disparaging remarks about fillers at least do it in an entertaining way. Shit.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I don't get the dislike for the way shino acted. He was drugged. If anything, he was MORE in character than ever in this episode. What with his speech about how he felt inside to the old man, to his threatening Naruto if he told anyone what he did.

Necromas
Wed, 05-31-2006, 07:25 PM
I was kind of hoping for shino to have his bugs swarm all over the food to taste it for poison, and gross out the other people there.