PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 81 Discussion

Shin-Rob
Wed, 05-24-2006, 08:36 PM
DB (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b81.torrent)

Phoenix20578
Wed, 05-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Someone post if this is a filler or not. I refuse to watch untill the fillers stop.

Yukimura
Wed, 05-24-2006, 10:25 PM
EDIT: Apparantly there was a mix up as to wether this would be shown this week or next week, anyway...

It's is just more filler.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-25-2006, 03:35 AM
Cut and paste my opinion from the last several episodes.

Kraco
Thu, 05-25-2006, 04:50 AM
I didn't actually think this was bad, as far as fillers go. The reason is that there wasn't any annoying factors in this. No overly long, useless history lessons, no fights with everybody just standing still. Even the insect things make some sense now. And they are indeed very much like blood sucking mosquitos: So cheap they can be produced in great numbers and consequently with only rudimentary self-preservation abilities.

Yeah... What I'd like to see is Ichigo loosing his shikai into that swarm of the insects. It would make sense (which is exactly why it probably won't happen...).

Xyrox
Thu, 05-25-2006, 08:24 PM
It was fun when the captain explained why the guy from the 11:th division should go to the real world. :)

Kensee
Fri, 05-26-2006, 08:05 AM
And now the bantou have discovered the exlier that will drive their race to the top, the one thing that would allow them to live with infinite power ....

RED BULL!

Mizuchi
Fri, 05-26-2006, 05:07 PM
when nova+sado started running to help renji, couldnt they just have used nova's teleporting power to do so?

Why do ppl insist using stuffed animals for the modified souls? why cant ririn be in her normal body?

I will bet 200 jelly beans that ichigo will miraculously pull a naruto (I WONT FORGIVE U!! *power increases 100 fold*) and be able to beat the crap out of kiraya (i forget his name), whom he couldnt even lay a FINGER on before, and now kiraya has like 50x more strength.

and why are captains setting off n00b shinigami to fight the bounto, when ichigo, who beat some of the most powerful captains, couldnt even take the weakest bounto?

Fillers; I bite my thumb at thee!

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-27-2006, 03:36 AM
and why are captains setting off n00b shinigami to fight the bounto, when ichigo, who beat some of the most powerful captains, couldnt even take the weakest bounto?
Well, to be fair, Ichigo has lost most of his power for no apparent reason. So even Vice Captains are probably as strong as he is now.

Maverick-DBZ-
Sat, 05-27-2006, 04:01 AM
Excuse me if I'm mistaken but didn't Ichigo also lose the ability to do Bankai while in the real world for some reason? I have a feeling he's going to get it back when the filler arc is over.

As for the episode itself I Iiked it but I felt it slow, I wish they would move it a little quicker so we can see the main fight scene. Draging it on every week like they do is getting boring...

Mizuchi
Sat, 05-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Well, to be fair, Ichigo has lost most of his power for no apparent reason. So even Vice Captains are probably as strong as he is now.

he didnt lose his power for no apparant reason. When he goes to the real world, his power is only 1/5 of what it is in soul society. and only captains can do bankai, so sending 1/5 power vice captains against bounto who just multiplied their power x50 isnt too smart.

Kraco
Sat, 05-27-2006, 10:28 AM
he didnt lose his power for no apparant reason. When he goes to the real world, his power is only 1/5 of what it is in soul society.

When Ichigo goes to the real world? Goes from where to the real world? Ichigo is a living man living in the real world, he doesn't come from somewhere to the real world.

We have no clear evidence Ichigo is weaker in the real world than in the SS. Renji said vices and captains get their power limited. But Ichigo is not a denizen of the SS. He never was, and will only be after he dies. It's pure speculation to ponder whether such limitations apply to Ichigo at all.

In the OVA he could do bankai, in these fillers he can't. Compared to the manga they are both as right and as wrong. So, I think it's just as accurate to say he lost his powers for some obscure reason.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 05-27-2006, 12:59 PM
The obscure reason being that it might make the fillers a bit more interesting, otherwise he would just bankai everyone's ass.

Maverick-DBZ-
Sat, 05-27-2006, 03:44 PM
I see, it makes sense now it's just a filler thing.

dragonrage
Sat, 05-27-2006, 05:32 PM
hemmmmm...... this episode was alright, not that bad. Its something to past the time, and not waste it. So all 3 vice captain and the dipshit are going to the real world, this should be interesting. But isn't absorbing souls from the living suppose to open up a hole to the other world where the hollow hide. Do you think he wants to gain power and open the hole at the same time because he wants revenge? From this episode it seem that absorbing living souls actually sorta kills them. What the hell is the leader planning?