PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 188

DDBen
Sat, 05-20-2006, 10:08 PM
BT link
http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_188_%5BEDB8F062%5D.mp4.torrent

kenren
Sat, 05-20-2006, 11:53 PM
wow....at least i got something to watch for today..thanks ..

Kraco
Sun, 05-21-2006, 03:08 AM
Hmm... I had forgotten the golden city. If that was indeed the city of the ancestors of all the winged people, then they were originally land dwellers. A portion of them apparently moved up to the clouds, while the rest stayed on the ground, and became Shandrians. However, that hardly explains why they have wings. A mystery indeed.

Assertn
Sun, 05-21-2006, 03:20 AM
What a lame way to end the episode

DarthEnderX
Sun, 05-21-2006, 03:48 AM
Yeah, without explaining why everyone is pissed off...AGAIN. Calgara is really just a huge dick.

I wonder what it is this time. Maybe one of Norlands crew took something from the bell.

Speaking of the bell, that sound just creeps me right the fuck out.

Kraco
Sun, 05-21-2006, 04:14 AM
They kept showing short clips of an axe hitting something. Perhaps it was a giant bean stalk, like the one we saw later on Skypiea. And the villagers considered it a holy thing. The axe hitting scenes must have had some meaning.

Assertn
Sun, 05-21-2006, 04:23 AM
Maybe the tree norland chopped down for the cure was a sacred tree

DDBen
Sun, 05-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Maybe the tree norland chopped down for the cure was a sacred tree

He didn't chop down any tree's to cure the plague they extracted the medicine from pieces of the bark of the tree instead. On the other hand considering the current VS the previous look of there ship they must have cut down tree's to repair it and the masts seemed to be made up of several small tall tree's rather then a single large one.

The other possibilities for me are they found the corpse of the second "god" Calgari killed and blamed it on Norland given that wouldn't explain why Calgari was ticked off unless they ate the corpse. The last posibility I can think of is one of the plants they gave the people or the fruits they let them try caused something to happen that hurt the people or killed a god in some way.

Given the most important factor of this is the polonglyph(sp) has been confirmed and that proves all of robins theory's allowing the plot to move forward.

Edit: Side note being the fruit Norland offered was a pumpkin I guess we know who god needs to thank :P

DarthEnderX
Sun, 05-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Maybe somebody peed on the poneglyph. :p

darkmetal505
Mon, 05-22-2006, 03:55 PM
Its like the Indians and Pilgrims!

Yea, I think the Shandians are pissed because something was done to the Phoneglyph.

BioAlien
Mon, 05-22-2006, 04:18 PM
they said they killed a god, so how the hell could they kill the Phoneglyph?

they probably killed the snake

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-22-2006, 08:17 PM
I don't think that's it because even Calgara doesn't believe the snake is a god anymore.

BioAlien
Mon, 05-22-2006, 08:42 PM
then what else is a god... ?