Fri, 05-19-2006, 09:32 AM
If anyone still cares. Get it at mangahelpers.com

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-19-2006, 11:09 AM
Nice chapter.
And Aizen is interested in Inoue... hmmm

xDarkMaster
Fri, 05-19-2006, 04:06 PM
Mangahelpers 227 and Translation (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4049.0)

MQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/20877600/227.zip.html)

DDBen
Sat, 05-20-2006, 05:57 PM
This chapter didn't really offer much new as everything that was said was already implied.

The one bit of interesting developement is Aizen's interest in Orihime.

My only guess for that bit of information is that as we all know they won't destroy the city in order to make the Royal Key and the plot can't move ahead if they don't make the key. However it is possible that the sudden Barrier breaking skills Orihime seems to possess could be used as a way to avoid needing the key inself and instead allow the door to be ignored in some way. This is the only theory I can really come up with that would really fit Orihime into the puzzle as a important piece. That said the video Aizen was watching as I recall wouldn't show anything to do with a barrier as Orihime really just got her butt kicked and I just feel the playback must have some added purpose that I'm missing.

Kensee
Sat, 05-20-2006, 07:46 PM
This chapter didn't really offer much new as everything that was said was already implied.

The one bit of interesting developement is Aizen's interest in Orihime.

My only guess for that bit of information is that as we all know they won't destroy the city in order to make the Royal Key and the plot can't move ahead if they don't make the key. However it is possible that the sudden Barrier breaking skills Orihime seems to possess could be used as a way to avoid needing the key inself and instead allow the door to be ignored in some way. This is the only theory I can really come up with that would really fit Orihime into the puzzle as a important piece. That said the video Aizen was watching as I recall wouldn't show anything to do with a barrier as Orihime really just got her butt kicked and I just feel the playback must have some added purpose that I'm missing.

That's actually a pretty good thought process. Since she would be a lot easier to get a hold of and that's probably a main reason why Urahara wants her out of this battle.

Yukimura
Sun, 05-21-2006, 03:56 AM
Bleach 227 by M7 (http://www.bleach7.com/download/download.php?id=mirror1&file=raw/[Bleach7]Bleach_ch227.zip)

That video looks like the end of chapter 192, where Orihime uses all of her powers, it's probobly from the eye of Uriqolia or whatever his name is. Aizen knows she has strange powers and can probobly figure out a good use for them.

As soon as Orihime walked through that barrier it became pretty obvious to me that Aizen was going to be after her, that scene was probobly just setup to explain why. Urahara isn't dumb enough not to know the rammifications of her powers, however he shouldn't be dumb enough to think not letting her fight will be enough to keep her safe. Hopefully he'll send her to SS or something and not just let her get abducted.

kAi
Mon, 05-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Just read 224-227.
Nothing much really happens, except for Aizen's interest in Inoue. Looks to me that she'll just be abducted, that type of scene tends to happen.

Jadugar
Mon, 05-22-2006, 09:07 PM
However it is possible that the sudden Barrier breaking skills Orihime seems to possess could be used ................

Orihime’s powers aren’t sudden and she didn’t break the barrier. She slipped through it.

Not much happened in this chapter.

Uraha’s behavior was rather surprising but he keeps all his cards close to his chest. We all know what he did to Ichigo. He sent him to SS without telling him everything.

Sure Uhohana has very special healing powers but even she acknowledged Orohime’s abilities. Now all Orihime has to do is find some motivation just like everybody else o get stronger in her own way.

Aizen’s interest in Orihime is quite interesting.

Kensee
Mon, 05-22-2006, 11:54 PM
Hrm, do you think this could be the start of Orihime and Chad's version of a human bankai or something? I mean the idea is kinda being played out but ...

Chad would trigger something that allows his arm to continue covering his body in a high powerd version of his former self (ala s-Cry-ed), and Orihime would acutally fuse with her lil winged friends to become a being that can heal, shield, and attack all at once or something. Yeah it's a lil farfetched, but I think the next step for these two is that they accend to a new level.

That or they are all vizgards/inner hollowed inside since they were influenced by Ichigo's power.

Which would lead me to believe Aizen is interested in the girl for more than just barrier usage or healing ... but maybe more of a turning her into one of his own or just using her for healing purposes.

kAi
Tue, 05-23-2006, 08:12 AM
...Barrier breaking skills Orihime seems to possess could be used as a way to avoid needing the key inself and instead allow the door to be ignored in some way. ...
Well I found this to be a fitting way for why Aizen may be interested in her, maybe not the breaking but slipping, or perhaps some other way.

Back when Chad's powers were first introduced, everyone said that it looks to be Scryed, and the only way anyone could see any improvement in Chad's powers was if it were to go in the same direction.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 05-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Ha!!! This chapter was hilarious if for no other reason then the fact that urhara blantantly came out and said what we all knew to begin with. Inoune is useless. Aside from having really big breasts she dosen't have any important purpose at all. I mean common she attacks with fricking fairies, it's really hard to take her seriously. I have a friend who flat out refused to watch bleach once he first saw the faries.