PDA

View Full Version : "Edgar se cae" (Edgar Falls)

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Its impressive how an internet video can make someone famous.

-> http://edgrse.madpage.com/videos.htm

That video was filmed in Nuevo Leon, the state where I live in Mexico.

It became so famous the kid signs autographs at school, it has appeared on several newspapers, and even a flash game (where a local Killer, who killed 2 kids between 3 and 6 several weeks ago, tries to make him fall).

Its so impressive that even shirts are being sold, stickers, and others have started a net-campaign to make Edgar the first underage-president of Mexico.

--> http://edgarsecae.4t.com/

A translation of the video:

NOTE: We use "wey" as dude, but its not that accepted. Wey is used as an offense, or between friends, or many other ways.

Fuck, it goes up.
Hey wey, don't push me to the water.
Nah, I won't push you.
No wey.
Yes wey.
No wey.
Yes wey.
You're going to fall, cross already.
No wey, but don't push me.
Nothing will happen.
No wey, no.
The water is dirty.
No wey!
Stop wey!
Fucking asshole wey! Stop!
Fucking dude wey. Stop it wey.
Fucking dude.
Stop wey.
Stop it wey. Please idiot!
Ahhh!!!
Ah! You screw him!
Fucking asshole idiot!!
Hey, sorry.
Fucking asshole wey!
Sorry Edgar, Sorry.

mage
Thu, 05-18-2006, 05:21 PM
which one is the now famous one?

Board of Command
Thu, 05-18-2006, 05:50 PM
Wow, if this kid became this famous then Star Wars Kid should be the new Aristotle.

Genma
Thu, 05-18-2006, 10:09 PM
This is utterly stupid. Sure, it's a little bit funny (mostly when he cries), but come on... autographs? T-Shirts? Give me a break.

Anyway, this clip reminded me of when I was a kid and my friend tried to leap over a small stream of murky waste water on his bike. He almost made it but then fell back on the bank, landing right the water. Then he tried to get up and fell back in, then started cursing and yelling like no other.

And, out of all the clips I watched, the Star Wars parody is the funniest. But again, not that great.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 05-19-2006, 03:58 AM
I guess I'm a real bastard (or idiot), but I found that really funny. It would have been better without that long begining, but I laughed my ass off when the kid hit his head on the log as he fell. His sobbing just made it better.

He needs to fight the Star Wars kid.