PDA

View Full Version : Wife Doesnt Know Husband Was A Woman

6Zabuza9
Thu, 05-18-2006, 02:44 AM
Wife Doesn't Realize Husband Was A Woman For A 17 Year Marriage (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=386300&in_page_id=1770&ct=5)

lmao this is hilarious :P

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-18-2006, 08:24 AM
unbelivable and disturbing...

Deadfire
Thu, 05-18-2006, 08:45 AM
At that hearing, Lord Justice Ward described the marriage as a "travesty" and said that many people would find it quite astonishing that in 17 years of life together Mrs C did not realise she was living with a woman.

That all fine, but before that it states this.

He concealed his true gender from her for 17 years, using a home-made part of the anatomy for sex

How could you not note that!, I mean come on, for 17 years you never caught on that?

The judges explained that the issue of when, how and from whom the two children were to learn the truth about their origins remained highly sensitive. The mother, now remarried, has agreed to take advice from a consultant psychiatrist before explaining their background to them.

No shit, Those kids are going to be fucked once they hear this.

BioAlien
Thu, 05-18-2006, 08:58 AM
i bet Mrs. C knew that her husband was a woman long time ago, and just wanted to be a bitch pretending she didn't know

Kraco
Thu, 05-18-2006, 09:26 AM
That's certainly a strong possibility. It seems so unlikely she really didn't know. 17 years is a bit too long time for not to notice anything.

Assassin
Thu, 05-18-2006, 01:50 PM
ya, when your husnabd puts the seat down consistently for 17 years, its kind of a dead give away :p

But seriously, i feel bad for those kids. Not only do they find out they dont have the same father (which is most likely the case), thier 'father' is a woman pretending to be a man, and thier mother's been too stupid to realize it.

I am curious about his 'home made' tool. Did he like glue a dildo to his crotch or something? like, wtf?

mage
Thu, 05-18-2006, 02:17 PM
maybe they only fucked under the covers

XanBcoo
Thu, 05-18-2006, 02:17 PM
I am curious about his 'home made' tool. Did he like glue a dildo to his crotch or something? like, wtf?
I'm still scratching my head about this one. It wouldn't be so odd if it wasn't "home-made".

DB_Hunter
Fri, 05-19-2006, 07:07 PM
Yea man and like did he have like some kind of weak glue stored in this 'home-made' device to replace his man juice at the time of ejaculation??? I mean how the hell did all this work???

PSJ
Fri, 05-19-2006, 07:11 PM
It sounds to stupid to be true. First of the "man" had to be the best con artist in the world to pull a stunt like that off for 17 years and at that the woman would have to be extremly stupid, it's impossible to not find that out during 17 years.

Board of Command
Fri, 05-19-2006, 07:34 PM
I think the best question is: how did a woman of Mrs. C's stupidity make so much money?