PDA

View Full Version : One Piece: Unlimited Adventure

Carnage
Wed, 05-17-2006, 02:54 PM
I saw a small video for this game. Its for the Wii. Theres not much info on it yet:

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6150630&pid=933029

If its just a game to collect items and do events then im not buying it. But the grahicsc do look good though. If theres going to be some Straw Hats VS. Villian action, then I'd buy the game. They say it will be an action/adventure game, so my hopes are up.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 05-19-2006, 12:52 AM
You know what would be an awesome One Piece game? A fricking big ass RPG like Skies of Arcadia. Don't know if any of you out there ever got to play this dreamcast gem but the whole feeling of constant exploration and adventure really reminded me of the whole one piece vibe. I just think it would be awesome if you had an RPG where you started off as Luffy then assembled your various crew members and went throughout a large detailed journey throughout the one piece world making new discoveries and encountering all kinds of fantastic creatures and cultures in an age of exploration. Most likely will never happen but dammit would be so fricking awesome, probably best way to leverage the license as opposed to the stupid fighting, and party games.

LaZie
Fri, 05-19-2006, 01:47 AM
Kind of like the DBZ games in an RPG element without the homo ass fighting?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Yeah, Skies of Arcadia would pretty much make the perfect One Piece game.