PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 80 Discussion

FrogKing
Wed, 05-17-2006, 01:34 AM
Well, episode 80 is out...discuss the filler saga

DB Bleach episode 80 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b80.torrent)

edit: I think I am gonna start reading the manga...
Btw, congrats drangonrage.

Kraco
Wed, 05-17-2006, 05:10 AM
Hmm... Seriously, what should this be called? A filler inside a filler arc? A double filler. That's what this seemed like. An episode full of tasteless lack of intelligence that didn't even bother to continue the bigger filler arc. Man, it was just sad. Fortunately the Shinigami's Illustrated Picture Book Golden was at least good, once again.

dragonrage
Wed, 05-17-2006, 05:39 AM
This episode was a serious waste of time and was uncalled for. Only watch it if you have time to kill or a die hard bleach fan. You may get a few chucks from it, or maybe you won't. Does Kon and Rin have a side line relationship going on, or am i imagining things again?

Anyway, atleast we got to see more spells, that was fun. And who the hell was the afro haired shinigami and the guy that could see him? The golden cup was funny also and interesting since his power the the ability to drain an enemies energy, this should be good a reunion between him and ganjaru should be funny.

Edit: yay i am an ANBU yay, drinks for everyone, yay.

DDBen
Wed, 05-17-2006, 03:44 PM
@Dragonrage

The Afro haired guy is the one who's been looking over the area sense Rukia was recalled and the guy who could see him is one of Ichigo's friends the one who is always making plans and getting ditched I forget his name.Note the Afro guy only appears previously in some of the Radio Kon type things at the end of the episodes much earlier.

As for this episode its truely a complete waste of time. Of course we also don't get another new bleach until May 30th according to the subs on this episode so if you need your fix this is all you get for a couple weeks once again and then we get yet another 1 hour special.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-17-2006, 05:23 PM
I enjoyed this episode. It was funny stupid.

darkmetal505
Thu, 05-18-2006, 10:31 PM
I actually liked this one because it didn't have the strained emotional/serious crap in it. Kon also made it hilarious.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 05-19-2006, 12:26 AM
Well, at least it's better than what we are getting in naruto... I think the anime is reverting to its funny self, also buying time for that 1 year wait in the anime.

el_boss
Sat, 05-20-2006, 04:43 AM
I can't belive how much Bleach's popularity has dwindeled. I came in to this thread to check if the fillers have ended, it seems they haven't. I guess it was a wise choice to stop watching when I did.