PDA

View Full Version : Denmarks official apology!!

isso
Sat, 05-13-2006, 06:39 AM
http://www.danishmuhammedcartoons.com/Apology.html

Just visit, simple as that!

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS!
We all know that "not all" Muslims are terrorists,Right?
BUT!
How come MOST terrorists ARE MUSLIMS??????????
Can you explain it?...
We sure can´t??

Kraco
Sat, 05-13-2006, 06:55 AM
We all know that "not all" Muslims are terrorists,Right?
BUT!
How come ALL terrorists ARE MUSLIMS??????????

Well, many relatives of terror attack victims in certain parts of the UK and Spain, and various other places, might disagree.

masamuneehs
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:07 AM
You've got about 1 hour to remove the racist comments from your post.

isso
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:11 AM
The UK bombings was made by muslim terroists?

and

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7346/neverforgive3aj.jpg

isso
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Wait masa, it's not racists, plz it's a fact, It would be racists of me to say that they aren't humans just animals or summtin like that, this is a fact.

You can't even value the freedom of speech, it's patetic!

Don't let em take freedom of speech from us, we fought and die for it!

Stoopider
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:16 AM
Nah.. Not all terrorists are muslims. They seem to get the most coverage at the moment because they are causing the most trouble.

If you want to look further back, the IRA was also terrorist organization.

Ryllharu
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:19 AM
Hmm. Timothy McVey, the Unibomber, Eric Robert Rudolph (pipe bombed the '96 Olympics), "London Nailbomber" David Copeland, All not muslim. Your bad generalization is racist any way you look at it.

isso
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:21 AM
Thats true, and ETA in spain (can't remeber if is EPA or ETA hmm lol).

But I have another question, the statement above is it racist or just a statement?

When does it become racist, I'm actually just wieving a perspectiv!

Kraco
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:21 AM
The UK bombings was made by muslim terroists?

Ever heard of the abbreviation IRA?

But it seems to me like you have been happily brainwashed or just an owner of a really bad sense of humour, so it's waste of time to argue with you. I'm outta here...

masamuneehs
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:26 AM
you're an absolute idiot if you think all terrorists are muslims And yes, it's just as racist as saying 'all criminals are black' 'all the guys who mow lawns are Mexican' and on and on.

I value your freedom of speech, but I will not tolerate racism. It's against the rules for good reason.

Haymarket Bombing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haymarket_Riot)
Saint Nedely Church (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Nedelya_Church_assault)
The IRA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRA)

Not to mention the much overlooked State Sponsored Terrorism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_sponsored_terrorism)
And as for your 'fact'
It is dispproved.

isso
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:29 AM
Ever heard of the abbreviation IRA?

Yes but the buss and train bombings in central London wasn't IRA, I know IRA have been and is a terrorist organisation, but they have put down their weapons, and btw, they fought for ideology and ones terroit is the others freedomfighter.

But the take Denamrk for an example, when they made a pitcure in a newspaper, people had to die for that!

They burned down Denmarks embassy, ok I could perhaps even understand them little by doing that, but what did they also do, they burned down the Swedish and Norweigan embassy likewise, even though we are diffrent countries!

AND you say I generalise but look at them, they aren't better then us.

isso
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:30 AM
3 Double posts?

Warned Warned Warned

you're an absolute idiot if you think all terrorists are muslims
Most.. most terrorists.

masamuneehs
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:33 AM
I know IRA have been and is a terrorist organisation, but they have put down their weapons, and btw, they fought for ideology and ones terroit is the others freedomfighter.

AND you say I generalise but look at them, they aren't better then us.
What exactly are you trying to say? I think you need to think a little harder about this before making sweeping statements.

edit - I'm done with this debate. I'm also letting this topic stay up (for now) as I think it seems to a very telling example and can imagine that one reading it my learn a thing or two.

But racism is against the rules, so step lightly here folks. I'll close this shit down like a Mom & Pop store across from a Walmart.

anyone who feels this thread is racist should feel free to PM me and state their thoughts.

isso
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:38 AM
Thats exactly what I mean, I understand that they are freedomfighters for their own community but for the victims they are terrorist.

And as I'm not a part of their community their terror might affect me or members of my family, would u like to have your kids head blown of in the name of Allah?

I just say that today most terrorists are muslims, and the problem with them aren't that they are fighting for freedom, they are fighting to take away our freedom of speech, just merely look at denmark!

isso
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:50 AM
edit - I'm done with this debate. I'm also letting this topic stay up (for now) as I think it seems to a very telling example and can imagine that one reading it my learn a thing or two.

But racism is against the rules, so step lightly here folks. I'll close this shit down like a Mom & Pop store across from a Walmart.

Yes I understand thats it's not easy to be a moderator in a situation like the one I created, it wasn't my intention to make such a fuzz about it and feel a bit sad because I'm not a racists and have friends from a wide range of cultures and ethnic backgrounds.

What I just wanted to say (but I was bad at getting thru to you) is that we have to value freedom of speech and not give in to terror!

EDIT: Masamunhes do you want me to delete my posts or not, I could if want to!

Or if someone else wants me to delete it I will, I will check in later and remove if you want!

complich8
Sat, 05-13-2006, 08:09 AM
Then you've got eco-terrorists, the ALF (animal liberation front), ELF (earth liberation front), and by direct financial connection, Greenpeace and PETA.

They're terrorists. They kill people and destroy property. They're ... probably not Muslims -- Muslims are generally for agriculture and eating meat (as long as it's not "haraam" animals, and is slaughtered in compliance with Islamic law), and if Muslims were environmental activists, they would not be in the oil export business.

Now, I agree that the whole Danish Mohammed cartoon thing is just really, really stupid, and that the Muslim world is expecting the entire world to live by its standards. But then, the US does the same thing for human rights. The right to free expression is something we view as inalienable, but not everyone does, in the same sense that the right to pursue happiness, the right to bear arms, the right to vote and the right to practice your religion aren't universally accepted -- it's easy to think of groups that are opposed to any of those things that in the US we claim as fundamental freedoms.

More to the point, this is an old issue. It has already faded into irrelevance.

el_boss
Sat, 05-13-2006, 09:21 AM
I thought they had revoked freedom of speech in USA.

Deadfire
Sat, 05-13-2006, 09:48 AM
You can't even value the freedom of speech, it's patetic!

Don't let em take freedom of speech from us, we fought and die for it!

Please take a moment to review your Constitution. The US's 1st Amendment only stops the goverment from controlling what you say. As this is a private site (i.e. not run by the government) we reserve every right to remove/alter/edit anything you say on our forums, including, but not limited to, removing your access to the forum, IRC, or entire web site.

isso
Sat, 05-13-2006, 10:24 AM
:D I guess it stays up then, take care guys, when thinking about it perhaps I shouldn't mentioned it, cuz were here to discuss Anime / Manga so whats the point in having utterly meaningless discussions about terror..

Cheers m8s!

bagandscalpel
Sat, 05-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Hey, hey... That's going a bit too far isn't it? Even for humor, the line's got be drawn somewhere, no matter what your views are.

darkshadow
Sat, 05-13-2006, 11:39 AM
Ok i didnt know he already edited his post, in that case, its good isso changed it, otherwise it would be pretty damn rascist

Xollence
Sat, 05-13-2006, 02:33 PM
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/3427/rip1b6th.jpg

That is a pretty explosion, though. Just think of how many people are burning to death in it.

ha ha ha.

Wow, he must have double posted like 4 times in this thread alone. BTW mage that isn't funny.

Carnage
Sat, 05-13-2006, 02:40 PM
What, the pic. isnt funny or him mentioning the burning people? I think the pic is hilarious! So true......

Edit: Oh yea, how does Isso get away with double posting so much in one single thread?

Lucifus
Sat, 05-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Okay.......that pic posted by Mage was not kool.........
The pic and him mentioning the people burning wasn't funny

This thread really shouldn't exist here.......

Jadugar
Sat, 05-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Are the mods on holidays or what? Isso has already broken several rules and this thread is still up.

Lock this thread and give him a warning.

@ Isso : Get the fuck out of here.