PDA

View Full Version : blood+ forum

woofcat
Thu, 05-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Ehh, well. I vote that we start a blood+ forum since alot of people here watch it and it is indeed an awesome show.

masamuneehs
Thu, 05-11-2006, 07:56 PM
we already had a Blood+ section. Aside from episode discussions and links to songs, there wasn't much activity. And if the powers that be (and obviously not me) decided the front of the forums was cluttered with 'disposable' sections like Video Games and Movies/TV, the chance of this getting created is slim to none.

I like the show too, but I see more demand for other animes than this, and the past Blood+ section was a flop.

Munsu
Thu, 05-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Anime series forums suck... Only long and very popular series should have their own forum.

Kraco
Fri, 05-12-2006, 04:07 AM
Yeah. I have to agree with the above sentiments: I think the current system works, so there's not necessarily any real need to change it. But then again, I'm often against change, when it's not absolutely necessary.

complich8
Fri, 05-12-2006, 05:04 AM
while there's a fair lot of interest in the show, I definitely don't think there's enough interest in it to justify its own forum.

I mean ... the discussion thread is busy maybe two days a week, after the release of an episode, and then sits idle for 5 days. It's just not inspiring the sort of continued (albeit often terrible ;)) discussion that a show like Naruto or Bleach generates.

I think the big problem is that there's not enough peripheral stuff about it. There's, to my knowledge, not a popular manga, not a game, not action figures or toys -- in short, it's just not a big enough cloud to keep a whole forum active.

mage
Fri, 05-12-2006, 07:08 AM
i voted yes but meant to vote no. just not popular enough IMO.

Cabewse
Sat, 05-13-2006, 05:13 AM
As much as it pains me to do so, I voted no. Blood+ is currently one of, if not the best show I'm watching, but for the reasons stated above, it doesn't deserve it's own forum.

Animeniax
Tue, 10-03-2006, 08:51 AM
blood+ is a terrible series. The only reason it needs it's own forum is so I can clutter it with my hate for pretty much everything about this series. From the obnoxious supporting characters, to the weak storyline, to the less than likeable star character, to the incredibly unlikeable villains, to the played out vampire subject matter, all of it adds up to a craptacular series that I really wanted to like, but can't stand watching. I mean, I can't remember more annoying characters than Riku or Kai. And the effeminate villains are equally detestable. Please please please create a forum for this series so I can express my deep hate for this terrible terrible piece of trash series.

kAi
Tue, 10-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Did you really need to bring up this 5 month old thread, when the series has already been completed?

Locked.