PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 186

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 05-11-2006, 11:51 AM
BT Link
http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/Torrents/%5bK-F%5d_One_Piece_186_%5bD844AD25%5d.mp4.torrent

Downloading now, hope it's good =)

Deblas
Thu, 05-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up SamuraiOdin.

Here's to those who don't want to bittorent:

Your Distro Crew : KaiserDragon Chokehold| KnightAR dantagueul gamergary-kun jerry comppi copwork ZGMF-X23S Phantasm MitayMaxsh Klibbnisse Piotten deadwall oM
<dythim> Triggers : /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #186 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #8 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #5 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #186 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #1
<dythim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://www.jaguarpowered.com/modules/rmdp/down.php?id=96&PHPSESSID=09e9b54bfb96c7bd80b48c8e5a398b0d http://makino.doesntexist.org
<dythim> Torrents : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f/[K-F]_One_Piece_186_[D844AD25].mp4.torrent

Kraco
Thu, 05-11-2006, 02:29 PM
The number of episodes left in this arc seemed rather high, but all things considered, especially after this episode, I don't think it is, after all. They seem to be taking things forward pretty slowly. It's likely the next episode will already have more things happening than this, but episodes like this easily explain the number.

Well, after that paragraph I suppose it's needless to say nothing much happened in this episode. I suppose it was needed in its entirety; not all episodes can be full of meaning - great events have to derive from somewhere, but episodes like this just make you wish you had also the next episode ready and waiting...

Other than that, I wonder if Zoro's (and the others') fights are already over. That seems likely as there are no more henchmen waiting. Maybe it's just Luffy's show from this moment onward.

Deblas
Thu, 05-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Not much to say about this one except we get to see once again why Usopp rivals Luffy in comedy.

Anything else its just a buildup for the next few eps.

*end of low content post* Hooray!!

BioAlien
Thu, 05-11-2006, 05:00 PM
not much of action in this episode, but still, it was worth watching (better then the Naruto filler...)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Meh, there seems to be alot of unessecary moving up and down lately in the arc.

But at least most of the good guys are all collected together.

I can't believe Nami is headed back up, she just got DOWN!

DDBen
Thu, 05-11-2006, 09:16 PM
This was a rather odd episode for me a lot of things just seemed to work out in ways that just seem wierd.

First we have Sanji who supposidly wrecked the boat and it turns out he only dislodged a gear and while this caused things to explode for a bit it seems that no repairs were needed aside from smacking one gear back in place. This to me just didn't feel right.

The next thing that bugged me was Nami's sudden willingness to go right back into the fight with Enel. I mean while she isn't a coward it just seems very odd for her to do that much less alone.

Even with that aside we have everyone waking up from the 4 on 1 vs enel at relatively the same time and yet nothing out of any of them except that the final battles begun this just doesn't seem like Zoro at all.

In the end we are left with Enel blowing things up and only Sanji, Chopper and the Bird/horse thing currently out of the fight. I'm hoping for more in the next few episodes overall but hey atleast there blowing stuff up.

BioAlien
Thu, 05-11-2006, 09:22 PM
i wonder what luffy is going to do to get rid of that gold balls

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-11-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm guessing Enel will melt it off him when he gets tired of getting hit with it when Luffy gets back to the top.

Also, I felt kinda bad for Chopper in this. He's been by far KOed the longest. Everyone else got taken out way after him but they're all up again already.

Kraco
Fri, 05-12-2006, 03:24 AM
Well, Luffy's gold ball would be a great instrument to bring the arc down from the sky for good. The pistol method with that kind of huge lump of gold would make quite a hole through the ship, damaging much more than the position of one cogwheel. I mean, gold would be useless against Enel himself (gold being a decent conductor or electricity), but there must be some reason why the script has kept Luffy hauling the mass with him for so long.

Also considering Nami, she only wants to get away from the islands, before they are destroyed. But she won't be leaving without the crew members. She said that much herself. So, she has no intention to fight Enel. She just wants to save the crew and get the hell out of the place before it's too late.

Raven
Fri, 05-12-2006, 10:14 AM
A nice ep. I'm wondering how Chopper will somehow survive, considering that he got hit by that priest's "100% fatal" attack... or whatever it was called. I was glad he didn't just magically wake up at the same time as the others.

Dunno why, it wasn't really that funny, but for some reason Aisa getting shocked by Robin's fruit power really cracked me up. Also, Luffy grabbing onto the brick only to have it dislodge was funny too.

ChaosK
Fri, 05-12-2006, 02:41 PM
A nice ep. I'm wondering how Chopper will somehow survive, considering that he got hit by that priest's "100% fatal" attack... or whatever it was called. I was glad he didn't just magically wake up at the same time as the others.

Dunno why, it wasn't really that funny, but for some reason Aisa getting shocked by Robin's fruit power really cracked me up. Also, Luffy grabbing onto the brick only to have it dislodge was funny too.

"QUIT DESTROYING MY HOMELAND!"

That was great. A pretty good episode.

dragonrage
Fri, 05-12-2006, 04:30 PM
Another nice episode. But another build up episode for round 2 of Enel vs. Luffy. Who is going to win, well that is obvious, how he is going to win, that one is a little less obvious, maybe.:p.

You gotta love that barve man of the sea want to be. What a character. hehehehe.

darkmetal505
Sat, 05-13-2006, 11:11 AM
I don't know why Enel is just pinpointing people with is Mantra and instantly destroying them, because he wanted everyone who opposed him to die. He could kill everyone except Luffy, but I guess for the sake of the story he won't. Thats one factor they forgot to figure in.

Kraco
Sat, 05-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Based on what has been said in the episodes Enel enjoys causing despair in his subjects. I think he thinks by just randomly destroying the land will let the people suffer longer in absolute terror (of his divine powers). And as his end goal is to destroy completely the whole place, nobody should be left alive in the end. This probably includes also the Straw Hat pirates. After all, none of them pose him a real danger except for Luffy. And he may think he took care of the Rubber man for good already.

DDBen
Sat, 05-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Actually from the looks of it Enel isn't controlling the lightning from the cloud created by his Arc at all. I don't believe any elemental user like Ace has been able to control in his case ANY fire. But rather they turn into or create lightning or fire from there body and direct it.

Enel can absolutely sent out powerful bolts of lightning at anyone he wants that much is obvious but as far as I can tell the Arc is more ment for shock and awe then anything else. He destroyed his homeland without the arc he has now so it would seem to me that whatever he has planned should be some attack he can do with or without the Arc. At this point he's trying to get to the golden bell and as all his significant enemies are at the base of the structure he's attempting to get the bell off the top of attacking them could simply disrupt his own ability to retrieve the Bell.