PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 306

Jadugar
Thu, 05-11-2006, 06:53 AM
Naruto 306 LQ RAW :

1. Naruto 306 LQ RAW - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/lh8bay)

2. Naruto 302 LQ RAW - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QPJJTN6P)

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 05-11-2006, 07:17 AM
Finally, a full body shot of the new and improved Sasuke. Although why is kishimoto still producing these 16 page chapters? I seriously don't get it, for gods sake go back to 19!

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-11-2006, 08:40 AM
Hah!
So the prediction of most fanfictions (never saw the prediction here though, but maybe I just didn't read it :p) comes true. Sasuke IS wearing a skirt-a-la-Orochi with a rope ribbon.

Not much to see in this chapter, at least Sasuke is finally shown.

And thankfully he is NOT perma-sharingan-ed.

EDIT:

I wonder... of all Sound nins... why Kabuto doesn't wear a skirt too =p?
And wasn't that the uniform of the Grass Nins in the first place?

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 05-11-2006, 09:15 AM
I'd be more excited about Sasuke's reappearance Kishi hadn't spent the past month cock teasing with shadowy silhouettes. Wonder if he's evil, usually evil anime characters have eyes that are smaller but his are pretty wide and open.

Naruto_Fan
Thu, 05-11-2006, 09:39 AM
kinda disappointed at the 16 pg chapters too. but i think this is a way to slow down the manga a little bit, to make sure that the manga doesn't go too far ahead from the anime. i'm sure that kishimoto knows that we've been getting filler stuff for like a year now in the anime, and he knows that he has to start doing the anime version of the manga's plot...

anyway, kinda also disappointed at how "eh" this chapter was with sasuke finally meeting face to face with naruto and sakura. sasuke seems all dazed from the way he looked...he doesn't have that "bad-ass" look to him like he used to in "part 1"...

i'm wondering how much stronger sasuke actually got. wonder if naruto will scare the crap out of him by using the kyubi...cuz back when naruto used 1-tail kyubi power, sasuke nearly got demolished and he was scared as hell. imagine what 4 or 5 tail kyubi power will do to sasuke...

hm, and i'm hopin that sasuke betrays orochimaru and leaves with naruto back to konoha...would be awesome to see that. oh, and a itachi vs. sasuke part 2...

dragon608608
Thu, 05-11-2006, 01:25 PM
First of all, Kuuybi got seal up by Yamato. Unless of course, it was unseal, the Kuuybi can't be use. Sakura, got injure on her hand by the Kuuybi and not quietly heal yet (she useless anyway). Sai simply has been over power by Sasuke (look like Sai lose a lot of charka - we can see it by the expression of his face). Therefore, Naruto team seem to defense on Yamato. There are few way for Yamato to fight. One, unseal the Kuuybi. Two, one on one fight, even though i don't see him stand much of the change. Three, team fight, This one has higher probability of winning, and also has highest probability of happenning. Anyway, i hope this fight be much better than the other that we had seen so far.

mage
Thu, 05-11-2006, 02:54 PM
yeah!! THEY FOUND SASUKE!!!

is that what kishimoto expects us all to be screaming?

anyway, it would be cool if sasuke was actually the one using orochimaru to gain more power and kills him.

budak getah
Thu, 05-11-2006, 03:31 PM
naruto 306 english LQ (http://dl.myhurrray.com//comment.php?dlid=475&ENGINEsessID=8f2c593d8779954991dce04908eaf7ca)

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-11-2006, 04:13 PM
kinda disappointed at the 16 pg chapters too. but i think this is a way to slow down the manga a little bit, to make sure that the manga doesn't go too far ahead from the anime. i'm sure that kishimoto knows that we've been getting filler stuff for like a year now in the anime, and he knows that he has to start doing the anime version of the manga's plot...

Hardly. If fillers are that bad, then shouldn't he know that he needs to make even more pages in order to prevent them from happening at all, assuming that he knows/cares about the anime's progress?

As for the chapter, slow progressing as per usual, and Sasuke hilariously looks almost exactly how I imagined him to.

Assertn
Thu, 05-11-2006, 04:20 PM
First of all, Kuuybi got seal up by Yamato. Unless of course, it was unseal, the Kuuybi can't be use.

Why do you people keep saying that? When did they ever imply that kyuubi is sealed up?

xDarkMaster
Thu, 05-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Well, looks like things might pick up again. Sasuke looks just the same as he used to, except for the clothes which was predictable. Does anyone think that's a sword?

mage
Thu, 05-11-2006, 04:45 PM
i think it's something to keep that rope around him

Zhan
Thu, 05-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Why do you people keep saying that? When did they ever imply that kyuubi is sealed up?

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4296/107rl.jpg

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 05-11-2006, 04:54 PM
A sword would be pretty badass. And from what I read that Yamato guy said he WILL seal up the kyuubi it Naruto starts relying on it. Not thats its like perma-sealed. If all else fails and hes about to die I'm sure we'll see him go crazy bitch form.

Knives122
Thu, 05-11-2006, 05:48 PM
As for the chapter, slow progressing as per usual, and Sasuke hilariously looks almost exactly how I imagined him to.

There is no way you could've predicted the shirt being so low cut like that ;)

heero
Thu, 05-11-2006, 08:25 PM
I dont think anyone mentioned this but...Sasuke's new look is butt ugly....white shirt and black skirt,pants,shoes doesn't really match well...and his loose shirt + skirt thing makes him look fat (looks like he has a big belly). His face also looks the same. After such a long wait...and this is what we get. :( I also doubt that there is going to be a big fight anytime soon. Sasuke is probably going to disappear with orochimaru and Kabuto some how and making us wait another million chapters before Naruto finally fights Sasuke.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 05-11-2006, 11:15 PM
Well atleast we know what the fashion police thinks about Sasuke.

Doesn't really matter to me what he's wearing unless it was like a giant wizard hat and rainbow suspenders.

Assertn
Fri, 05-12-2006, 02:00 AM
pix

From the translations I've read, I'm still more inclined to believe Yamato implied that he will consciously ensure that Naruto doesn't allow himself to reach the 4th tail, rather than having put any sort of lasting seal on him.

Raven
Fri, 05-12-2006, 02:34 AM
Sasuke looks like much more of a girly fairy boy than I thought he would - I expected him to keep his previous emo dark image but with an older more mature style. He wasn't even making a badass face - it seems a little cliched to me. But I'm anxious to see what happens next.

rockmanj
Fri, 05-12-2006, 08:42 AM
he kind of reminds me of kimmimaro a bit now, with the expressionless face and the clothes. Maybe its some weird thin gthat oro does to them that changes them.

fahoumh
Fri, 05-12-2006, 10:35 AM
This chapter was a whole lot of nothing.....but it does make me wonder what will happen next week....

and I agree with rockmanj, Saskue does look a lot like Kimimaro

Konohamaru
Fri, 05-12-2006, 11:35 AM
after all that waiting he looks the same. I was expecting at least a hair cut or something, lol. I like his new clothes though and yea it does look somewhat like Kimimaru. I doubt he's gonna fight but for him to over power Sai is pretty good considering Sai gets sent out alone to deal with dangerous villians that are a threat to Konoha.

I reckon Naruto will try and power up but can't due to the last battle and Sasuke will let him go cos he'll want to fight Naruto at his full potential. Be nice to see a lil scrap with Yamato.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 05-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Good chapter finally. Nice to see that Sai can get owned real quick like by a real bad-ass.
And speaking of bad-ass, I think that those are just Sasuke's PJ's that is all. He WAS kinda sleeping when he was attacked. So he might not where those all the time. Just a logical explanation for some whack-ass clothes.

xDarkMaster
Fri, 05-12-2006, 04:33 PM
306 MQ Scanlatoim (http://www.jinchuuriki.com/storage/manga/naruto/Naruto%20306%20%5BJinchuuriki%5D.zip)

Kyobei
Sat, 05-13-2006, 12:45 AM
I agree that Sasuke wears clothing very akin to Kimimaro's, though honestly all of the Sounds wore the same thing...though Sasuke is more like Kimimaro due to the showing of the chest. I'm currently wondering what colors the clothing are, because that would show whether it is usual Sound attire, or something more personal.

BTW, it would be a pain in the ass to sleep with an Obi that large...:rolleyes:

Yukimura
Sat, 05-13-2006, 03:34 AM
Very dissappointed, they finally show Sasuke and they don't even bother to make the drawing a quality one. The two peices of the stick thing behind him aren't straight at all, that's just shoddy drawing and that fact that it was the only thing in this chapter worth commenting is even worse. Maybe they got rushed or something this week, because there definately wasn't much effort put into this at all.

Edort4
Sat, 05-13-2006, 08:56 AM
Oh well Sasuke looks like a bad copy of kimimaro. He should have his own style, he is planing to take the title of copyninja from kakashi. 16 pages of nothing, it was like 40 seconds of read, kishimoto sure likes to work as less as posible (and I would do the same.. if it was a crappy bad paid job :) ).

That dicussion about yamato sealing kyubii is not true. He said that as long as he is near naruto he can seal kyubii before it gets dangerous. He told naruto that he should supress the kyubii by himself using his own chakra to control and use the kyubii chakra.

This is what I would like to see on the next chapter.

Naruto or sakura ask sasuke to go back, he refuses talking about gaining strength or some bullshit. Then he goes sharingan and looks at them and say: With this eyes I can see that you are weak.
Naruto looks seriuosly at Sasuke and says: your coming with us.
A picture from sasukes point of view with naruto standing beside sakura.
Next picture has only sakura on it.
Next picture naruto is behind sasuke saying: im taking you with me.
Sasuke thinks: how could he... even with sharingan couldnt see..
End of chapter :Konohas yellow flash revival! :rolleyes:

Psyke
Sat, 05-13-2006, 03:02 PM
I agree with the general consensus that Sasuke's new looks are disappointing. His new threads are dull (although we've yet to see it in colour), but I'm hoping he'll get a upgraded cursed seal level 2 transformation.

heero
Sat, 05-13-2006, 04:04 PM
I'm glad most of you agree that Sasuke doesnt look that great unlike those damn sasuke fan boys who think he looks cool no matter how gay he looks.
And yes I'm directing this at whoever gave me a neg rep for saying he doesnt look good. :mad:

chet_chetty
Mon, 05-15-2006, 01:31 PM
Well I'm assuming those are the threads Orochimaru designates his container to wear. It's not like Sasuke's gonna say "Forget getting power from you. These clothes are whack as all hail". The personality change (lack of emotion, perhaps apathy) you see in Sasuke may not be badass or what you want, but from what i get out of this chapter, he mimics Kimi in more than 1 way including his personality...this being the result of being under the influence Orochimaru as student and container. It makes more than perfect sense to me except for the fact that he's been around Orochi for only 2 1/2 yrs while Kimimaro was w/ Orochi since he was a child.

heero
Mon, 05-15-2006, 02:03 PM
I dont see how Sasuke has similar personality as Kimi. Look at how Sasuke talks to Oro. He doesnt respect him at all. As for Kimi..well lets just say Oro is a God to him. And this leads to the question...If Sasuke is so disobedient to Oro, why would he wear his uniform?

Edit: Also, based on just this one chapter, it seems like Sasuke has a really really bad temper. We dont really see that for Kimi..

chet_chetty
Mon, 05-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Well if you look at Kimi and Sasuke's respective histories, there will of course be obvious differences in their personalities. Again, Kimi was with Orochimaru his whole life and took on Orochi's goals as his own. Sasuke has been w/ Orochi for only 2 1/2 years and has from the getgo associated himself w/ Orochi primarily to carry out his goal of attaining power. I'm just saying the similarites between Kimi and Sasuke go beyond wearing the same clothes. On pages 14 and 15, Sasuke seems to share the same facial demeanor has Kimimaro. Having that look after not seeing Naruto and Sakura for two years is where I got the sense that he's apathetic to issues not related to his goals...like Kimimaro.

kirashira
Mon, 05-15-2006, 11:15 PM
i bet anything naruto and sasuke aren't going to fight..somehow sasuke is going to leave or oro comes and interferes.

SilentSnake
Tue, 05-16-2006, 06:13 PM
Sasuke will probably avoid fighting with Naruto, he has no intention of fighting him after all, has he? He may have been with Oro for 2 and a half years but that doesn't mean he forgot about his comrades. All in all, he DIDN'T kill naruto last time and he did it because he realised how strong bonds there are between them after all. I think that Sasuke didn't broke the bond apart of leaving naruto and sakura and training by oro's side. emotionless face - he's playing a badass, his reputation would be tarnished if he was too excited because of the meeting, just imagine : you open the chapter, expect God knows what and bam! Sasuke is super happy that he sees Naruto and Sakura, hugs them both and says something along the lines "heyyy, what's up man? long time no see, I've missed you" :D

Honoko
Tue, 05-16-2006, 07:22 PM
What would be nice to see is if Sasuke turns around tries to betray Oro and escape. And it'd be great if he did that while leaving Naruto and Sakura behind to deal with the mess he created right then and there. Hah, suckers....

And I'm still rooting for a Konoha civil war. It's still possible!

ChaosK
Tue, 05-16-2006, 07:55 PM
What would be nice to see is if Sasuke turns around tries to betray Oro and escape. And it'd be great if he did that while leaving Naruto and Sakura behind to deal with the mess he created right then and there. Hah, suckers....

And I'm still rooting for a Konoha civil war. It's still possible!

Yeah we need another infiltration of Konoha, last time we had one was near the last time the anime was good.

yapchagi
Wed, 05-17-2006, 03:09 PM
There's a possibility that Sasuke can go up to level 3 this time. Although we haven't seen what level 3 looks like.

Think about it...Naruto has reached 4 tails.

Sasuke level 2 > Naruto 1 tail last time. But the fight ended up pretty quick since Sasuke has just started to change to level 2.

Clearly, Naruto 2 tails will be > Sasuke level 2.

Even Orochimaru had a hard time to deal with Naruto 4 tails last time. Yeah he was still smiling and shit...underestimating him...
And Jiraiya almost died coz of Naruto 4 tails.
Sasuke won't stand a chance against Naruto 4 tails! Probably not even against 3 tails.

I'm sure Sasuke is still far away from Orochimaru's strength.

And to win against Itachi, Naruto will probably need 6 tails.

So it goes something like this:
5 tails to beat Orochimaru.
6 tails to beat Itachi.
7, 8, 9 tails will defeat the rest of the ninjas that have monsters sealed inside them.

Yeah we still haven't seen ninjas with 2 - 8 tails monsters. They will probably be the last enemies to deal with.

1 tail monster = Gaara.
9 tails monster = Naruto.
2 - 8 tails monsters = Unknown.

Edort4
Wed, 05-17-2006, 07:13 PM
I hope that kishimoto doesnt take that path with naruto. I think that he introduced Yamato to prevent that possibility. We all know that kyubii is the strongest thing of all, thats why it would be too easy and cheap to keep naruto going into kyubii in all his fights, the stronger the enemy the more tailed kyubii.

As it was stated in previous chapters naruto has quite enough qualities to become a strong ninja even without kyubii. What he needs is to learn how to use that chakra well to his own advantage in various ways. He can gain strenght, speed and deflection only with vast amounts of chakra(like in the fights with haku and neji).

Anyway if things go bad in a fight we all know that he is going to go to the manga console and type: toggle kyubii mode and overcome any enemy that threatens his life or his comrades life if he cant defeat him just with his own strength. But thats something that I believe (and hope) that kishimoto uses only a VERY few times now that we have seen what 4 tails are capable of.