PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 185

Aeon
Mon, 05-08-2006, 01:09 AM
BT Link

http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f/%5bK-F%5d_One_Piece_185_%5b69C5241A%5d.mp4.torrent

Kraco
Mon, 05-08-2006, 06:31 AM
This was clearly an intermediate episode. The only markedly important thing that happened was probably predicted by everyone, already, in one form or another; that something would happen to the ark (what it is, is still a mystery of course). Otherwise I can't say anything important happened. Being aboard the ark or not is of secondary importance to survival, as Enel can attack people anywhere. And seeing how Luffy is the only one who can counterattack, it doesn't really matter where the rest of the gang are. Heh, somehow I'm not surprised by Luffy's solution to the dilemma of his hand being trapped by the golden ball...

Aeon
Mon, 05-08-2006, 10:13 AM
After watching this episode I still find it hard to believe that some people don't find One Piece funny. Different strokes I guess, but everyone should have to admit that Usopp Spell is the greatest technique in his arsenal. There I say even better then the mighty Usopp Hammer/rubberband combo. And I'm still wondering why he even need's the thunder clouds to attack when he could already attack anywhere on the island.

dman
Mon, 05-08-2006, 12:14 PM
After watching this episode I still find it hard to believe that some people don't find One Piece funny. And I'm still wondering why he even need's the thunder clouds to attack when he could already attack anywhere on the island.

that one line by luffy re:gold ball was funny

and i think he needs all that thundercloud so he can do massive lightning storms to the whole island...i notice he only does single bolts, never seen multi-bolt blasts from him yet

ChaosK
Mon, 05-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Sanji gets more badass each episode. First saving Nami and Usopp by taking a direct hit of "El Thor" then after telling Enel he'd be crying (i was hoping he saw Luffy on his way up there) but instead he fucked around with the Ark, which to be honest i thought Usopp would do when he was there.

"Usopp hammer" everything.

"usopp majic" works only on mortals and non luffy/zoro type people.

Zoro would be like "...needle under my skin? i'm a fucking swordsman i get swords through my chest"

Tommy_Salami
Mon, 05-08-2006, 10:37 PM
all i have to say is "thanks i needed a light"

Deblas
Mon, 05-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Highlight of this episode is Usopp. This episode was hilarious lol. My favorite part has to be when it looked he was doing a serious acrobatic only to land horribly. I used to hate Usopp, but he's grown on me.

Knives122
Mon, 05-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Highlight of this episode is Usopp. This episode was hilarious lol. My favorite part has to be when it looked he was doing a serious acrobatic only to land horribly. I used to hate Usopp, but he's grown on me.

Yeah, that was the highlight for me as well, and I used to feel the same way about Ussop too, but now he's cool.

Even though Sanji got El Thored, it was nice to know that he fucked up Enels ark.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-09-2006, 12:57 AM
This episode was just packed with awsome lines. But my favorite was:

"Listen to me Usopp...if it will save Nami-san, then I don't care if you die."

Fucking classic. Right there.

Raven
Tue, 05-09-2006, 01:22 AM
I liked the part where Usopp and Nami were sitting together going "Oh we're fighting God, *giggle*" and then they get blasted away by lightning, lol.

My original thought was that those shoes Usopp was using to climb up would be made of rubber, and that Sanji would put them on to kick the crap out of Enel or something. But I liked the way it turned out anyway.

So now what, Luffy's gonna find Zorro and he'll cut through the golden testicle?

Kraco
Tue, 05-09-2006, 02:36 AM
"Listen to me Usopp...if it will save Nami-san, then I don't care if you die."

Indeed. Very true. And of course the scene was built so that you expected a slightly different, and more heroic, line, but then you got this, and it was all the more better. Fits Sanji's character perfectly. And I agree that there were plenty of other good lines as well.

So now what, Luffy's gonna find Zorro and he'll cut through the golden testicle?

Yeah, that seems like the most obvious thing to happen, which is why it might not happen. But of course they could have built a little funny scene also out of it. Comedic character interaction works so well in this series that it would be far from unlikely, actually.

He really needs to get rid of it, though, because Enel can't be hit with the golden testicle; gold is an excellent conductor, after all.

DDBen
Tue, 05-09-2006, 01:36 PM
This was really one of the best episodes in the arc for me. There were tons of amazing lines and everything was so in character and well done that it went quickly and I found myself wanting more. So much of this arc has felt excutiatingly slow and its nice to see them getting back into what One Piece is all about.

On a side note K-F stated the number of episodes remaning in the arc and I just can't believe we can have that many episodes left. I definatly fear the worst before this arc ends.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-09-2006, 11:36 PM
The worst? You mean a filler arc inserted into the middle? There better not be.

DDBen
Tue, 05-09-2006, 11:53 PM
The worst? You mean a filler arc inserted into the middle? There better not be.

Check for the episode count on there site if you want I don't think it would be a spoiler to say but just incase I've avoided stating the number. Just considering Enel is the only enemy left it seems like a insane amount of episodes left in the arc. Its not even like with Crocodile where we had all the minion fights interwoven making it interesting its just Enel VS everyone for a LONG time to come. Atleast as far as I can tell.

dragonrage
Wed, 05-10-2006, 06:37 AM
Another great episode, funny indeed it was. Sanji deffinately made this episode. I think this episode shows that he is not just a "love cook" or a "moster" but also a thinker. Who can forget Usopp, one of the best comedic relief characters ever made, not that this series needs it, but still it is a welcome edition.

Usopp taking on the big man. Thats the brave man of the sea i knew he could be.

Splash!
Wed, 05-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Sanji deffinately made this episode. I think this episode shows that he is not just a "love cook" or a "moster" but also a thinker.

Sanji proved his quick wit and his intelligence long back in Arabasta when he tricked Robin and Crocodile. Remember Mr. Prince! To me that was the highlight of Sanji's importance to the group, he always finds away to really come through for the strawhats, even in the most hopeless of situations. In fact it seems to be that Sanji's ability to strategize is think things through is probably the greatest out of all the strawhats, probably even more so than Nami or Robin. Well so long as he isnt around a pretty girl at least.

kAi
Wed, 05-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Love this episode, so many comedic parts.
"Listen to me Usopp...if it will save Nami-san...................then I don't care if you die."

dragonrage
Thu, 05-11-2006, 01:20 AM
Sanji proved his quick wit and his intelligence long back in Arabasta when he tricked Robin and Crocodile. Remember Mr. Prince! To me that was the highlight of Sanji's importance to the group, he always finds away to really come through for the strawhats, even in the most hopeless of situations. In fact it seems to be that Sanji's ability to strategize is think things through is probably the greatest out of all the strawhats, probably even more so than Nami or Robin. Well so long as he isnt around a pretty girl at least.

yeah i remember, you are quite right. "Welcome to the shitty restaurant, can i take your order?", that is one of the best lines in the entire series.