PDA

View Full Version : GWS: General Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Lucifus
Sun, 05-07-2006, 01:01 AM
Halliluja man, Lets tear it up. The Fockers, Headshot, and Katons going Down!:)
Nice event DF. Lets get this started.:cool:

Edit: O, and ya, you too The Dropout crew. :D

Jadugar
Sun, 05-07-2006, 01:27 AM
LETS

GET READY TO

R-U-M-B-L-E

Good Luck everyone!

Lucifus
Sun, 05-07-2006, 01:33 AM
I gotta admit.......teh fockers have a really tight sig...............:mad:

The rumbles on son, your gonna get pwned.;)

Psyke
Sun, 05-07-2006, 01:45 AM
This needs some co-ordination..... but let the games begin! :D

Kraco
Sun, 05-07-2006, 03:14 AM
Ho... This is really interesting, Deadfire. I congratulate you for coming up with this idea, if it was you who did it. As I have done subtitle forgery before (and fooled at least one very honourable member of this forum, even though it wasn't even my intention), this falls right down my alley.

So, don't get your hopes too up, Lucifus. You haven't won yet.

Edit: Just one question, Deadfire: We don't actually need to choose the picture already today, do we? Your timetable kind of gives that kind of impression. If some captain doesn't happen to be online today, or the captain doesn't want to be a dictator, it would drop that team out of competition, eh? I take it we can choose the picture any day before friday, yes?

PSJ
Sun, 05-07-2006, 04:06 AM
Sounds interesting, this will be alot of fun.

Munsu
Sun, 05-07-2006, 06:29 AM
Ho... This is really interesting, Deadfire. I congratulate you for coming up with this idea, if it was you who did it. As I have done subtitle forgery before (and fooled at least one very honourable member of this forum, even though it wasn't even my intention), this falls right down my alley.

So, don't get your hopes too up, Lucifus. You haven't won yet.

Edit: Just one question, Deadfire: We don't actually need to choose the picture already today, do we? Your timetable kind of gives that kind of impression. If some captain doesn't happen to be online today, or the captain doesn't want to be a dictator, it would drop that team out of competition, eh? I take it we can choose the picture any day before friday, yes?
I have no clue what DF means... I think he needs some better explanations step-by-step wise because the whole post doesn't make sense to me.

By the way, If I catch anyone ruining the game in some fanshion, mainly by breaking the rules or helping any of the partcipants (this includes members not involved in the game) I'll ban you no questions asked.

Edit: And don't think that pm'ing in IRC your assignment and shit to your buddies who are not in your team will go unoticed, DO is helping pluck out cheaters...

xDarkMaster
Sun, 05-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Woot!

Team Headshot, ASSEMBLE!!!

Edit 1: I think what DF means is that the captains have to PM him in order to find out what pic they get, no one can choose what picture they receive.

Edit 2: Bud, I'm not that good with IRC but can't see why PMing on it would be considered cheating. What if we made our own room, even on a different server?

Kraco
Sun, 05-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Well, I can see how that could make sense, interpreted like that from DF's words. However, since all the pic choices were posted, I didn't think that was the case. If the pics were truly dealt out like that by DF, why were they all posted here? Clearly by posting them like that indicates the teams may pick their choice. That would make much more sense, because it would stimulate imagination and also could produce competing subtitles for the same image by different teams, which would be even better.

Deadfire
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:17 AM
I really need to stop posting shit when I'm half-asleep

The Team Captain will PM me to get their assignment.

This means I will assign you the Picture you will take. if you were to choose I would have said that. As well my Time table there is a suggestion.

I have no clue what DF means... I think he needs some better explanations step-by-step wise because the whole post doesn't make sense to me.

Your captain will sent me a PM asking for the assignment(I already got 2 teams 3 more to go) I will PM it back. By friday you will PM me the assignment (you will attach it to the PM)
after that point I will make the voting thread.

Well, I can see how that could make sense, interpreted like that from DF's words. However, since all the pic choices were posted, I didn't think that was the case. If the pics were truly dealt out like that by DF, why were they all posted here? Clearly by posting them like that indicates the teams may pick their choice. That would make much more sense, because it would stimulate imagination and also could produce competing subtitles for the same image by different teams, which would be even better.

Just because I post them all up, means that you get to pick your own. I did that so everyone (Mainly those not playing) can see the playing field. The Teams themselves have no idea which one I assign to there is no point not to post all 5 of the pictures up.

ChaosK
Sun, 05-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Edit 2: Bud, I'm not that good with IRC but can't see why PMing on it would be considered cheating. What if we made our own room, even on a different server?

Edit: And don't think that pm'ing in IRC your assignment and shit to your buddies who are not in your team will go unoticed, DO is helping pluck out cheaters...

xDM for people not on your team, its considered cheating because you'd be getting outside help.

Looks like this will be pretty interesting. :D

Board of Command
Sun, 05-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Team Headshot, the request has been sent. Meet in our channel some time later today and hopefully we can get this started.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 05-07-2006, 12:08 PM
BoC, wanna pm the channel? :p

NM
Sun, 05-07-2006, 01:24 PM
This is going to be good. I'm expecting some great stuff from those screenshots from all the teams. XD

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-07-2006, 02:36 PM
So basically we just have to think of a funny caption for those scenes? Awesome.

Yukimura
Sun, 05-07-2006, 02:50 PM
So do they actually have to edit their pics to include the caption too? I know every team has at least one sig maker, so it shouldn't be a problem, i'm just curious.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 05-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Who is the sig maker on Team Focker?

Carnage
Sun, 05-07-2006, 02:54 PM
I think its CK. He is pretty good with graphics. I dont see anyone better on their teem.

ChaosK
Sun, 05-07-2006, 03:03 PM
So do they actually have to edit their pics to include the caption too? I know every team has at least one sig maker, so it shouldn't be a problem, i'm just curious.

our team has no sig maker, the sig was shitted out of a hobo's ass and we stole it. Of course we paid him for it...i think he got 33¢

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-07-2006, 03:46 PM
33 cents well paid, in my opinion.

Kraco
Sun, 05-07-2006, 03:56 PM

Such a feat is hardly worth mentioning. Anybody with PS can do it. The greatest effort probably goes to finding a font that's anywhere near the type of fonts subbers usually employ (if you don't happen to have any such fonts already). That being said, it would be unwise not to do meticulous and careful work till the very end, image editing included. Every vote counts.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 05-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Is this only being judged upon caption, or how he change the photo as well?

Deadfire
Sun, 05-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Is this only being judged upon caption, or how he change the photo as well?

Well, that depends on the voter's point-of-view. it's up to them to rate it they way they want too. I'm not asking for rocket science here, your making a sub up and placing it in that image.

Jadugar
Sun, 05-07-2006, 06:07 PM
33 cents well paid, in my opinion.

The entire team budget has been spent on sig making so now the team is broke but I must say the money was well spent.

Deadfire
Sun, 05-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Added Clarification on what the submission should be like.because some one didn't get it....

Knives122
Sun, 05-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Soo....no Sharkcoon hats deadfire? :p :p

Deblas
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:18 PM
"Its been a long time since we've had a fight. The team is losing patience. Mr. D wants blood. The Deadlast wants to rip someones bones. The Dumbass... just wants to kill something. And me, well I'm just writing this shit to sound captain like. Whatever's coming for us. We're probably gonna fuck it up. But we'll pull thru."

--Captain Log: The fight finally fucking begins!

IFHTT
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:18 PM
-- Quote from the Dropout Secret files --

"My name is MR.Dropout..... Soon you will know why the Mr. part is there. You're gonna respect me bitch..."

-- Mr. Dropout, Recruit, Day 1

RyougaZell
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:19 PM
-- Quote from the Book of the Dropout --

"Understimate us Dropouts, and we're going to fuk thru ya!!!"

-- DeadLast Dropout, Chapter 9, Verse 4

dragonrage
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:20 PM
-- Dumbass Quote of the Day

Scew this!!!!!! Let's rock!!! damnit!!

-- Dumbass Cronicles, page 1, chapter 1.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Everyone wants to be like Team Headshot...

Knives122
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:22 PM
No we don't, you just want every one to be like your team. But we like our teams just fine.

Sharkcoons for life!!!

Board of Command
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:24 PM
I know, it's almost laughable.

dragonrage
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:24 PM
actually not xDarkmaster.... we had already planned to unvail our sigs at the begining of the first even. It was decided when the team first met. Just something extra so show that we are a team. But today i was out of the house and my team was delayed.

sorry guys.

Knives122
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:27 PM
So I guess that's the reason you're named Dumbass?

dragonrage
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:29 PM
yeah the names, the team's name, the characters were all pre-arranged.

edit:
and i forgot about the motto. that was decided at the first meeting too.

edit2:
as well as the color.

Lucifus
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:40 PM
And so.........the battle commences.......:cool: , I'll pick up the remains. :)

Knives122
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Well...you are after all a thrashcan.

Lucifus
Sun, 05-07-2006, 09:46 PM
But of course, :rolleyes: Its my job, i'll do it, don't worry.

http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/5108/sharkcoon8ts.jpg

The Purple Sharkcoons all the way!

Rolf... :D

Jadugar
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:10 PM
"My name is MR.Dropout.....

You will dropout SOON. :mad:

-- Quote from the Book of the Dropout --

"Understimate us Dropouts, and we're going to fuk thru ya!!!"

fuck thru. Dont make a fool of yourself. :p

Maybe you havent heard our motto.

We will fock you high, low and everywhere in between :cool:

-- Dumbass Quote of the Day

Scew this!!!!!! Let's rock!!! damnit!!

Yes, its a DUMBASS QUOTE :rolleyes:

Nobody wants to be a bullet magnet.:p

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarilly the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything written in this post

Board of Command
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:13 PM
The Purple Sharkcoons all the way!

Rolf...
Actually, it's rofl

Another reason you're designated as the trash can...

Deadfire
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:16 PM
DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarilly the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything written in this post

You took that from my sig you bastard!

Anyways Congrats for the drop outs, they win coolness points from me posting all at the same time. Remember guys to keep it clean..

dragonrage
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:17 PM
@ Jadugar..... nice, is that fear i smell in those comments. Are you threaten by us, maybe it's just me. Lets make this one game that all of gotwoot will remember.

Good Luck All...... Die with honor.:)

Lucifus
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Ouch at BoC s post...........Well, the battle is on.:)

As I said before, Bursh up on your David vs. Goliath bullet magnet, this thrashcans cleaning house.:D

Jadugar
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:26 PM
You took that from my sig you bastard!

Anyways Congrats for the drop outs, they win coolness points from me posting all at the same time. Remember guys to keep it clean..

So drop outs posted at the same time. I call that SPAMMING.

Sorry to QUOTE you AGAIN.

Lucifus
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:30 PM
This thrashcans closing his lid for the night.:) , I wonder whos gonna be the last standing.......:D

dragonrage
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:49 PM
So drop outs posted at the same time. I call that SPAMMING.

Sorry to QUOTE you AGAIN.

So i guess you are... what a shame.

samsonlonghair
Mon, 05-08-2006, 03:11 AM
I hope no one minds if I say something in the middle of everyones' fun. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have a request concerning the GW survivor threads.

I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the suggestions forum, but I'd like to ask that only one GW survivor topic be stickied at a time. If this is going to be the current thread, please unsticky (is that a word?) the previous GW survivor thread. After you make a new GW survivor thread for the next challenge, please unsticky this one.

I'm not trying to tell the mods how to do their jobs; I'm just making a simple request. The general discussion page already has a good many stickies.

Assassin
Mon, 05-08-2006, 03:22 AM
i agree that there are alot of stickied threads already, and i've already removed 'Thread Searching Ideas' from the list. But as far as the GW Survivor thread is concerned, thats really DF's call. Its his show, and i dont really know if he has plans for that thread or anything like that, so i'll leave it for him to decide.

Anyways, aside from being an eyesore, the big sticky list isn't causing any problems. Just try to ignore it if it bothers you that much, since all of those topics deserved to be stickied anyways.

Deadfire
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:28 AM
I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the suggestions forum, but I'd like to ask that only one GW survivor topic be stickied at a time. If this is going to be the current thread, please unsticky (is that a word?) the previous GW survivor thread. After you make a new GW survivor thread for the next challenge, please unsticky this one.

I'm not trying to tell the mods how to do their jobs; I'm just making a simple request. The general discussion page already has a good many stickies.

There is a point to my madness, two threads are needed. One is for general rules the other for the event in progress. However I do see your point, I thought the same before before I started this. I have to have both for people to have the contest rulings as well as the rulings for the events in the contest. Simply putting them in one thread would be useless as it would get lost in the amount of posts given by those in the contest. Bottom line here is both need to be present, however looking at your point I may move the first one up to the Announcements.

Assertn
Mon, 05-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Anyways Congrats for the drop outs, they win coolness points from me posting all at the same time.

This thread makes me smile

Board of Command
Mon, 05-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Whoa, are my eyes deceiving me? Am I suddenly becoming dyslectic?

Jadugar
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:07 PM

You need medical attention Assertn. This could be deadly.

-------------------------------------------------

Jadugar steals another one of DeadFire’s moves.

Jadugar casts death spell on TeamDeopOut.

[02:54] * TeamDropOut was kicked by Jadugar ( Rejoin )

Knives122
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Oh Jadugahaeroaeirieao[qweirjareiqoieras, you should know that you won't win. B/c the purple Sharkcoons will first kill you in the water and then steal your trash.

There is no way you can win.

xDarkMaster
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Not if you get headshot along the way...

Jadugar
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Face the reality and stop living in dream world. It’s easy to kill the purple sharcoons, pollute the water and they will all die. R.I.P

Knives122
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Didn't you know Jaduagaoeirqiweirnvnlaksdf;ldajk;nvoweu[[a we're part racoon, we thrive in polluted areas....you can not win.

Jadugar
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Resistance is futile.

You will never be as cool as FOCKERS.

Purple! Is that an all girl team?

Knives122
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:29 PM
The Fockers? What kind of name is that? What exactly do you Fock? Goats? Sheep? Cows? Cars? Men?

You might as well with that name?

Lucifus
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Roflmfao......Good stuff.....:rolleyes: Wheres that team Katon at, they're too quiet, I think we need to get rid o em......

Jadugar
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:39 PM
The Fockers? What kind of name is that? What exactly do you Fock? Goats? Sheeps? Cows? Cars? Men?

I haven’t tried a sharkcoon before so guess what is on the menu.

Lucifus
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Uh.....sick...................
You aint' getting in my thrashcan, The Purple Sharkcoons are endangered whatever the f*ck we are.

And you'll get sent to jail and drop the soap if you dare try anything with a Sharkcoon.

Board of Command
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Team Katon is secretly plotting against all of us.

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-08-2006, 10:07 PM
The Fockers? What kind of name is that? What exactly do you Fock? Goats? Sheeps? Cows? Cars? Men?
Clearly we fock you. We will fock you high, low, and everywhere in between. So says our sig.

But I'm sure it refers to the plural you (or "ya'll" as we say down South), and not to you specifically, Knives. We don't discriminate. We fock everyone.

samsonlonghair
Mon, 05-08-2006, 11:34 PM
The horribly lame insults make this thread worth reading.

dragonrage
Tue, 05-09-2006, 01:35 AM
Well our team already said its' piece, when we entered this thread.

But just a little addition to what we said.

May the blood flow freely, the bodies drop where they may. But most of all, may you all die with honor. Have a nice day :) . We promise not to fuck you:p , but we will fuck you up. Thats all for now from "THE DROPUOUT CREW", good bye and good luck:) .

I think thats enough "trash" talk, let our actions be the next stage of battle, or not.

Congrats to all. Everyone Good Luck.:cool:

Kraco
Tue, 05-09-2006, 02:55 AM
Wheres that team Katon at, they're too quiet, I think we need to get rid o em......

Team Katon is secretly plotting against all of us.

Damn, BoC needs to be eliminated promptly. He's on to something dangerous... Uh... I mean he's just speculating.

Aye, since you are all fighting so fiercely, it's easier to let you kill each other, and then appear out of nowhere and deal with the survivors. Divide et impera.

Lucifus
Tue, 05-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Yep...People love to bitch............ Thats a really good strategy, but I'm afraid I can't allow you to use it.:)

The Sharkcoons have a plan.:D

Is the headshot captain still having Identity crisis?

Deadfire
Tue, 05-09-2006, 07:30 AM
The horribly lame insults make this thread worth reading.

See it's fun for non-players as well. I would lock this thread for flaming, but these flames are way to bad to be taken seriously

Psyke
Tue, 05-09-2006, 07:53 AM
All I know is that I'm part of a group of endangered species with a brilliant plan backing us up. No matter what, we're gonna kick ass!

Assertn
Tue, 05-09-2006, 02:53 PM
You need medical attention Assertn. This could be deadly.
Nah, I think I enjoy seeing wide-scale conflict that I didn't instigate.

Splash!
Tue, 05-09-2006, 03:26 PM
I gotta agree with samsonlonghair and deadfire, the insults are so riduclously lame that its funny. Keep up the craptastic mocking you guys. It makes for a nice read.

Board of Command
Tue, 05-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Is the headshot captain still having Identity crisis?
That's because Captain Headshot has a bullet lodged in his brain.

Deblas
Tue, 05-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Ohh boy lame insults!

This dropout is going to make you dropout! Baziiiing

ChaosK
Tue, 05-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Ohh boy lame insults!

This dropout is going to make you dropout! Baziiiing

Didn't see that one coming,:rolleyes: next thing you know someone from team headshot will go "I'm gonna headshot you" ..oh nevermind.

And how would you fock a sharkcoon? We're familiar with how to fock a shark, and how to fock a racoon, but not both at the same time.

PSJ
Tue, 05-09-2006, 03:55 PM
That's what makes us invincible, no one knows how to handle the deadly combo of a shark and a racoon, a purple one at that!!!

ChaosK
Tue, 05-09-2006, 04:03 PM
The complementary color to purple is yellow...we need some yellow people (no i was not having a go at asians considering i am one)

Assertn
Tue, 05-09-2006, 04:22 PM
And how would you fock a sharkcoon? We're familiar with how to fock a shark, and how to fock a racoon, but not both at the same time.

I can safely say I don't know how to fock a shark or a raccoon.

Board of Command
Tue, 05-09-2006, 05:15 PM
You get two guns and BOOM HEADSHOT x 2

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-09-2006, 05:17 PM
You get two guns and BOOM HEADSHOT x 2

Yeah, you can shoot your own head and the guy next to you.
Double Headshot :D

Jadugar
Tue, 05-09-2006, 05:44 PM
All I know is that I'm part of a group of endangered species!

Sharkcoons are too dumb to survive in the wild thats why they are endagered species.

Lucifus
Tue, 05-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Nope, this stories been passed down generation after generation of Purple Sharkcoons. The reason Sharkcoons are endangered is because its really quite hard to get a Shark and a racoon to..well :rolleyes: um, ya know, do it, thus leading to a really small population, but with the help of these threads::D

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=11744

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=11213

We've gotten many sharks and racoons to put aside their differences and get down with their bad selves, and thus, in a manner of speaking,

You sir....are our father.:)

Deadfire
Wed, 05-10-2006, 08:20 AM
*ducks as some ramdom object flys over him*

Ah..., guys just to remind you all that you got 3 days (excluding today) to PM your submission as a attachment.

now back your little war..

masamuneehs
Wed, 05-10-2006, 12:46 PM
gosh damn the amount of posting in this is nuts.

It's cool that the groups made themselves some sigs though, really wasn't expecting that. Looking forward to the entries, hope the guys who got the pics I pulled out enjoy working on them :)

ChaosK
Wed, 05-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Nope, this stories been passed down generation after generation of Purple Sharkcoons. The reason Sharkcoons are endangered is because its really quite hard to get a Shark and a racoon to..well :rolleyes: um, ya know, do it, thus leading to a really small population, but with the help of these threads::D

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=11744

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=11213

We've gotten many sharks and racoons put aside their differences and get down with their bad selves, and thus, in a manner of speaking,

You sir....are our father.:)

Technically couldn't two sharckcoons just do it? So if you have a male sharkcoon and a female sharkcoon, theres no need to force two sharks and racoons to do it.

GhostKaGe
Wed, 05-10-2006, 04:56 PM
"Crossbred mutant abominations will soon take over gotwoot. Save yourself before its too late."

http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/5108/sharkcoon8ts.jpg

Technically couldn't two sharckcoons just do it? So if you have a male sharkcoon and a female sharkcoon, theres no need to force two sharks and racoons to do it.

______----------===The Purple Sharkcoons===----------______
_________[-Psyke-=-Knives122-=-PSJ-=-Lucifus-]_________

So whos the bitch and whos the butch ? :p

Jadugar
Wed, 05-10-2006, 09:29 PM

hope the guys who got the pics I pulled out enjoy working on them :)

I was wondering how come DeadFire has access to such hardcore hentai pictures. I was going to ask him about it but your post made things clearer. No offense DeadFire.

Fockers! All the way............

Knives122
Wed, 05-10-2006, 09:34 PM
..........up your asses

You suck Jadauqoierugioauoireuqi f23ujarkerjka :p

Jadugar
Wed, 05-10-2006, 09:47 PM
..........up your asses

Who pissed in your cereal this morning, knives1234567890?

ChaosK
Thu, 05-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Who pissed in your cereal this morning, knives1234567890?

Guilty as charged...

Whats with extending each other's names by 819324782 characters?

You guys suck0318-4293048

...GO FOCKERS!

XanBcoo
Thu, 05-11-2006, 05:44 PM
You other teams better have something good up your sleeves (or fins, or trashcans). Tomorrow's deadline day!

The Fockers have got this covered.

Knives122
Thu, 05-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Guilty as charged...

Whats with extending each other's names by 819324782 characters?

You guys suck0318-4293048

...GO FOCKERS!

Good thing I didn't eat that bowl that day, or any other day for that matter.

But he extended the numbers b/c I usually spell his name like this: Jaduaoeqioerjoeiajreijfianvakeoa3qjdkafa

it's an inside joke ;)

ChaosK
Thu, 05-11-2006, 06:06 PM

But he extended the numbers b/c I usually spell his name like this: Jaduaoeqioerjoeiajreijfianvakeoa3qjdkafa

They clearly don't match...you should at least be consistant with it.

Munsu
Thu, 05-11-2006, 07:01 PM

It's cool that the groups made themselves some sigs though, really wasn't expecting that. Looking forward to the entries, hope the guys who got the pics I pulled out enjoy working on them :)
The pics? Don't you mean the pic you pulled out.

ChaosK
Thu, 05-11-2006, 07:29 PM
The pics? Don't you mean the pic you pulled out.

So, are all the moderators working together to make these events? I assumed it was just Deadfire with that much free time...

Knives122
Thu, 05-11-2006, 08:04 PM
They clearly don't match...you should at least be consistant with it.

The consistency is that I'm not consistent with it. Every time I've done it I've made sure to not do it in the same way again

Deadfire
Fri, 05-12-2006, 09:06 AM
I was wondering how come DeadFire has access to such hardcore hentai pictures. I was going to ask him about it but your post made things clearer. No offense DeadFire.

... I really don't know what to make of this.

So, are all the moderators working together to make these events? I assumed it was just Deadfire with that much free time...

I thought you proved that I did?

Anyways today is the day I need those pics IN ATTACHMENT FORM!!!!!. Oh sorry I kind of went off the handle there, it's possible that is because I wrote that in the rules and explained that 3 times...

If you don't know how to make a attachment well, sucks to be you now doesn't it (http://forums.gotwoot.net/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_vb_attachment_exp lain)

Kraco
Fri, 05-12-2006, 09:32 AM
Has somebody given the captains the ability to attach files to PMs? At least I don't have that ability as a regular member.

Deadfire
Fri, 05-12-2006, 09:45 AM
Has somebody given the captains the ability to attach files to PMs? At least I don't have that ability as a regular member.

Don't tell me can't, darn it...

Alright if you can't uploaded it then to imageshack, *sigh*

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Since Im not the captain of my team I hadn't noticed that...
Yeah, we can't add attachments in pms. Woops.

dragonrage
Mon, 05-15-2006, 05:20 PM
*Bump*

well seems like there is unrest in the gotwoot world, specifically in GWS. Just thought i would revive this thread. Let the trash talk continue and may everything else follow.

have fun.:)

ChaosK
Mon, 05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I just noticed...who the hell are the katons?

dragonrage
Mon, 05-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Well "The Katons"

They are made up of four very nice guys.

Pheonix : a graphic whole and somewhat enjoys the sauce, but he is pretty helpful when he is around. Also he is the host of the last sig competition. Also he is team captain and if memory serves me right he is responsible fot their name.

darkshadow : A self proclaimed "hardcore gamer", he dreams of designing games and long romantic walks with Rin. Another helpful person when it comes to tech stuff.

UltxDarkRedx1 : well he is an Idiot, and my rivial. But he is a good person at heart although he likes burning down houses. If he ever ask for your address, give him one of the person you hate, example; a cop that gave you a speeding ticket.

Kraco : well if you don't know who is, you are a bigger Idiot than Redx1. All i have to say very informative and he has sound opinions, also a unique taste in anime. But I gave Redx1 his address, so soon he will be homeless..... Poor guy.

There you have it Chaoskiddo. From my ASS to your EARS.

enjoy.:D

ChaosK
Mon, 05-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Well "The Katons"

They are made up of four very nice guys.

Pheonix : a graphic whole and somewhat enjoys the sauce, but he is pretty helpful when he is around. Also he is the host of the last sig competition. Also he is team captain and if memory serves me right he is responsible fot their name.

....this sparks a small memory.

darkshadow : A self proclaimed "hardcore gamer", he dreams of designing games and long romantic walks with Rin. Another helpful person when it comes to tech stuff.

hmm, right it's coming back...

UltxDarkRedx1 : well he is an Idiot, and my rivial. But he is a good person at heart although he likes burning down houses. If he ever ask for your address, give him one of the person you hate, example; a cop that gave you a speeding ticket.

....if he's your rival does that mean you're competing to be gotwoot's stupidest?

Kraco : well if you don't know who is, you are a bigger Idiot than Redx1. All i have to say very informative and he has sound opinions, also a unique taste in anime. But I gave Redx1 his address, so soon he will be homeless..... Poor guy.

who?

There you have it Chaoskiddo. From my ASS to your EARS.

enjoy.:D

I find it hard to enjoy anything that you produce.

Anyway, now I at least know who the katons are...(i had no memory of them at all)

Assassin
Mon, 05-15-2006, 08:05 PM
who made this a seperate thread? Dont we have enough GW:S threads already?

dragonrage
Mon, 05-15-2006, 08:36 PM
lol that is what i said, assassin.

Board of Command
Mon, 05-15-2006, 09:00 PM
As far as I can tell, it's just this thread and the event 1 polling thread. The event 1 thread is locked, so one of you mods either deleted it or unsticky it.

Kraco
Tue, 05-16-2006, 02:19 AM
who made this a seperate thread? Dont we have enough GW:S threads already?

This is not the place one-up-man-ship by the teams, You have a thread for that still.

This must be the infamous one-up-man-ship thread.

Nice introduction, dragonrage. Especially nice considering you are in a competing team!

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-16-2006, 08:27 AM
And here I was wondering what happened to the other threads...

Oh well... last one to find out as always...

Deadfire
Tue, 05-16-2006, 08:42 AM

It is

One-upmanship: (noun {U} DISAPPROVING) 1. When someone does or says something in order to prove that they are better than someone else. 2. The practice of keeping one jump ahead of a friend or competitor.

Need I say more?

dragonrage
Tue, 05-16-2006, 02:33 PM

Nice introduction, dragonrage. Especially nice considering you are in a competing team!

hemmmm, I must have forgotten. My bad:p But if i may be allowed to qoute something,"Can't we all just get along?" Well, that is until the back stabbing begins, or has it started already.... hemmmmm i wonder.:rolleyes:

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-16-2006, 03:28 PM
*backstabs dragonrage*

wait... oh shet... he's on my team....

*uses curaga and runs for his life, then leaves the knife at the katon's table*

Kraco
Tue, 05-16-2006, 03:56 PM
then leaves the knife at the katon's table

Thanks. Can't have too many of those, like John Locke taught us...

dragonrage
Tue, 05-16-2006, 04:16 PM
ha, whoever stab me missed, they got the ketchup bottle that was in my backpack instead. Poor ketchup bottle what a waste, I promise i will avenge you!!!.

So the backstabbing has started, ic. Well this time i will be prepared, maybe.

*dragonrage trips, and is knocked unconcious once again.*

------ a few moments later------

Boy, there sure are alot of consealed holes around here. Ah, thank God i am a loyal member of "The Dropout Crew," atleast i know that they will never trick me :D.

ChaosK
Tue, 05-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Per request of some people on crack in the irc channel, I'm now going to post the game I made up using Deadfire's amazing new system. No this wasn't originally supposed to become...this and it wasn't supposed to be a homage of the GWS.

Name: GotWoot Survivor: Rape Edition
Console: Deadfire's Wix3. (its the 3 new systems duct taped together, somehow it creates a holographic images of the game terrain and what is going on. It moves as you move.
Game Type: MMORPG.

Story: It is the age of...rapes. Master rapist Terracosmo leads a legion of rapists to attack the rest of the world. A handful of semi-Heros stand up against the rape attacks and become known as The Survivors(name credited to Deadfire). Whoever overthrows the Rape Leader Terra will become the new leader and so on and so forth. (who's castle is conviently next to the moon, orbiting in a shape that is ironically like a penis (Terra drew it I presume)

Object of the Game: Compete against others to win in fights and defeat rapist minions and bosses. And become the next RAPIST KING! (just realized I could make this based around OP). SURVIVE BEING RAPED.

Characters (Heros):

Haku(Arcness): Has the power alchemy. Self Proclaimed: Full Metal Archemist. He has a metal right arm. He controls naruto fillers and can force images of them into your mind at will causing brain damage. His Final move is Killing Strippers...why I don't know, maybe he'll explain. His weakness is magnets.He is a man with a lot of free time and made this. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/Too-much-time-on-hands.jpg Do not expect other introductions to be this good, Haku was up all night thinking about this.

Deadfire: He has a lot of firearms and his arms are guns (per request). He has the ability to raise the dead (oo, theres a surprise) and sets them on fire to run into you. Thus he creates kamikazies and is the father of the suicide bomber. Final Attack: Group Suicide bombing. Deadfire also has massive firepower. Weakness: the reload.

Zinboi: He has the ability of diguising himself as anybody he has defeated. He obtains the defeated victim's lesser abilities, however cannot keep them once reverted. He uses a knife...Final Attack: Going undercover. Weakness-mirror reflection

God#2: He has the ability of super annoyance. After listening to him talk for 3 minutes your head will explode. Final Attack: speaking. Weakness-Logic

dragonrage: He has the ability of magnets and is Haku's natural enemy. His front side is the attracting pole and his back is the deflecting one. Haku has sworn to become allies with him, though he cannot get withing 10 feet of him. Weakness: He always points north...

Masamuneehs: His super power is having drunken sex with people and while drunk, he can turn into an uncontrollable demon with immense power. (much like vincent from FF7). Weakness: Being Sober.

Ciber: He is rich and can use money to persuade anybody to do anything. Not much info here. Weakness: Taxes.

Kai: He has Austrilian powers and can summon kangaroos. He fights with a boomerang. He will shank you. Final Move: Power of cane toads, he'll mess up your ecosystem. Weakness: Dialup

I might've forgotten someone...

Characters (Villians):

Terracosmo: commander of the rapist army, he can rape you faster than the IRS can. He is the final boss and lives inside his castle well away from the earth.

PSJ: Terra's vice-commander. His skills are unknown.

The Rapist army: Mindless rapists commanded by superiors.

Characters (secret, shrouded)

Chaoskiddo: His abilities are unknown, he is on no side of this war and is in fact neutral instigating the war. He has the ability to show up anywhere and masscre everybody. The only thing known is he carries a crimson blade.

DragonOutlaw: Another neutral character with the ability to /kill you, /gline you or his final move /kill+/gline+32kicks. Something he used on Haku. He appears from no where and summons darkness to kill n00bs. (HAHA N00BS). His face is always hidden and he is always wearing a hooded black cloak.

DarkShadow: A nut who is neutral and really making the war worse by running around using his huge list of abilities that i dont remember.

Characters (Strippers):

AngelEyez: She appears randomly and gives you two choices. She either kills you, or chops your balls off, makes you eat them while she strips.

Doiha (DO's friend): Similar to AngelEyez she appears randomly. She takes you of all your money and all items in your inventory. She strips, and then disappears with the items.

Kitkat: Not exactly a stripper, she is a ninja who appears, and strips you, of everything. You are reverted back to level 1 N00B.

DragonOutlaw?: Possibly DO's part time job, we've had many accounts that he is a stripper, by AngelEyez and by Doiha. Our intelligence agency will investigate further.

When you die, you lose half your experience for that level and you select the 5 things in your inventory you wish to keep, so dying sucks.

THE END.

Arcn3ss
Tue, 05-16-2006, 09:51 PM
LOL. This is jokes...

<Arcness> /msg you xdcc send #naruto-fillers

Zinobi
Tue, 05-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Cmon Arc don't ruin it man, it could happen...as long as Deadfire researches well and does everything correctly...and invents the first holographic console...it could happen man. Geez...

Deadfire
Tue, 05-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Cmon Arc don't ruin it man, it could happen...as long as Deadfire researches well and does everything correctly...and invents the first holographic console...it could happen man. Geez...

Remember the WiX3 is possible, all you need is the three new gen consoles duct-tapped and rigged together.

CK you missed the fact I have the power of massive firepower

Lucifus
Tue, 05-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Oh my god man.......I was literally rolling on the floor laughing my f*cking ass off at this thread....with tears in my eyes..............

Holy crap, good stuff.......:D

dragonrage
Tue, 05-16-2006, 10:15 PM
Yea this was some really funny stuff, although i was a bit surprise that i was in it. Well i am a magnet huh, awsome.:D

ChaosK
Tue, 05-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Yea this was some really funny stuff, although i was a bit surprise that i was in it. Well i am a magnet huh, awsome.:D

Haku was getting too strong, needed a weakness.

DragonOutlaw's abilities have been modified because he didn't want "unknown" abilities.

Kai's abilities have been changed.

Deadfire, massive firepower added and a weakness added.

Board of Command
Tue, 05-16-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm not on that list...but if I were, you'd all know what my powers are.

Deadfire
Tue, 05-16-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm not on that list...but if I were, you'd all know what my powers are.

The powers of commanding a 2x4 plank of wood?

XanBcoo
Tue, 05-16-2006, 11:49 PM
Ah, thank God i am a loyal member of "The Dropout Crew," atleast i know that they will never trick me :D.
That's what you think. Just wait 'til you discover that your worst enemies are in fact your own teammates!

Oh hoh, how interesting this will become...

Augury
Wed, 05-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Roleplaying is nice and can be fun and funny, but setting rape as a title theme isn't humorous at all.

dragonrage
Wed, 05-17-2006, 12:38 AM
yep i agree with you 100%. There was problems with it when he was writting up the post and well, he thought it would be funny even if he is banned. so it was his choice.

mage
Wed, 05-17-2006, 12:50 AM
Roleplaying is nice and can be fun and funny, but setting rape as a title theme isn't humorous at all.
yes it is.

dragonrage
Wed, 05-17-2006, 12:57 AM
That's what you think. Just wait 'til you discover that your worst enemies are in fact your own teammates!

Oh hoh, how interesting this will become...

Is that a warning or a fact? either way thanks. "The Dropout Crew" Dumbass is on the alert for approaching knives. maybe. :D

bagandscalpel
Wed, 05-17-2006, 12:58 AM
TASTELESS DRIVEL

Haaah...
Couldn't help smirking at the description of this so called... roleplaying. In short, it sounds like a twisted perversion of the plot from "Fist of the North Star". And, while on that note, and to relieve my boredom, I have uncovered a dread image of

Terra, the rape master (http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4237/09c4pg202ib.jpg)

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-17-2006, 02:40 AM
ROTFL that is so me

I CHALLENGE YOU ON A GAME OF RAPISTRY, ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO ACCEPT? KUKUKU

Kraco
Wed, 05-17-2006, 03:29 AM
Heh. A great description for Deadfire!

"raise the dead and sets them on fire".

That's indeed the epitome of deadfire...

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-17-2006, 05:35 AM
ROTFL that is so me

I CHALLENGE YOU ON A GAME OF RAPISTRY, ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO ACCEPT? KUKUKU

And what the hell could be the objective here, as opposed to a game of rape?

Deadfire
Wed, 05-17-2006, 11:45 AM
Topic has been merged with the general thread....just because..

Ok, fine the reason is that it didn't need it's own thread as well it's better then deleting it.

RyougaZell
Wed, 05-17-2006, 01:27 PM
:eek:

Amazing.... now that is an... interesting... game?

If I was in that world I guess I would get saved by arriving late as always :D

Board of Command
Wed, 05-17-2006, 02:20 PM
The powers of commanding a 2x4 plank of wood?
Note the word "powers", so that's just one of them.

ChaosK
Wed, 05-17-2006, 02:42 PM

Well with Terra as the main villian...and we needed something to survive from.

Board of Command
Wed, 05-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Survivor: Rape is pretty much the same as Survivor: Thailand. Both are variations of Survivor: AIDS.

ChaosK
Sat, 05-20-2006, 10:43 PM
So...when does the voting off of group members begin for those who didn't come in first?

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Apparently yesterday:

The process for the next phase will be posted sometime later today
I would too like to know the specifics of the next round. Do we just PM Deadfire with who we want to vote off?

Deadfire
Sun, 05-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Apparently yesterday:

I would too like to know the specifics of the next round. Do we just PM Deadfire with who we want to vote off?

Ya I'm a little late on that one, sorry guys

EDIT:

Voting off Phase

The voting off phase is a simple one. Starting today you all will be picking the team member you want to vote off your team and at least a good reason to do so. All Teams have to do this except the winners of the vote (The dropouts) The Teams Head shot and Fockers will PM me, and the other two Sharkcoons and Katon will send their PMs to Assassin. These votes are individual so we should have at least 16 PMs between the both of us

The PMs should be in the following format:

Your Username:
Your Team:
Who you’re voting off:
Why:

Remember if there is a tie in the votes the Mod in charge of your votes will break it. You have until May 27th to do this

FrogKing
Sun, 05-21-2006, 10:08 PM
@Deadfire: Just a little clarification. We send our votes to our Captains in the said format and the Captains will send the final votes to you? I just want to make sure that I send my vote to the correct person. Thanks.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 05-21-2006, 10:12 PM
I was under the impression that we each submit to our appointed mod, and not the captains, cause the captain might be the one voted off.

Wait....the captains can be voted off... :(

Deadfire
Sun, 05-21-2006, 10:32 PM
I was under the impression that we each submit to our appointed mod, and not the captains, cause the captain might be the one voted off.

Wait....the captains can be voted off... :(

You are correct, you submit your vote to the appointed mod.

FrogKing
Sun, 05-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Thanks for clearing that up DF. Thought it sounded like the 'team' (i.e. captians) were going to PM the mods. I will PM you with my vote.

Assassin
Fri, 05-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Im still waiting for votes from 3 sharcoons, and 1 katon member. If its not in my inbox before midnite tonite (2.5 hours from now) you're all disqualified.

PSJ
Sat, 05-27-2006, 08:51 AM
Why didn't this get stickied when the voting was supposed to take place?

Psyke
Sat, 05-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Yeah some how I've missed this thread and apparently I'm disqualified....

PSJ
Sat, 05-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Oh well not much we can do about it now. Good luck to everyone else.

Board of Command
Sat, 05-27-2006, 11:08 AM
By disqualified, he means you get 1 vote added to yourself. You're not automatically eliminated.

...and btw, one of the mods wanna post the elimination results?

dragonrage
Sat, 05-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Im still waiting for votes from 3 sharcoons, and 1 katon member. If its not in my inbox before midnite tonite (2.5 hours from now) you're all disqualified.

woohooo. haven't posted on the forums in an few.
To the matter at hand. If some many people are disqualified, i think that would defeat the purpose of that game, which is fun if i remembered correctly. Also, was this not covered in the rules. Doesn't it state that if the individual doesn't vote, the vote automatically counts against them. I mean if so many people were to be disqualified because of something so stupid, it would be a shame.

Also maybe it should have been a sticky, i mean the GWS first even was a sticky and this is just as important. Well it's too late to do that now next time maybe, but i think the people who are yet to vote should be given one more chance in order to do so or not since the rules cover it. But people who are participating in the game should pay attention to the threads involved. I think if anyone is disqualified for not voting is stupid and really laughable.

Another thing, I think that there is way to much time for people to be voted off. This could be done in a matter of seconds. I think a few days is all that is needed. Its not like that there have to be any group discussion, the participants just have to PM the mod incharge with a name and a valid reason as to why a person should be voted off. Also this long break is killing the game, it is building no momentum at all, and all the excitement, drama, rivalry and trash talk have all died for the most part.To me that is what makes the game great.

Well i hope the next event and its happenings goes more smoothly. This game has so much potential. I hope that the rest of my fellow participants feel so as well. Well to all that made it good luck in the next round.

Peace Out.
So says the Dumbass :D

*cough* stupid canadians *cough* hehehehehe

Deadfire
Sat, 05-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Why didn't this get stickied when the voting was supposed to take place?

It is in the stickied thread that you suppose to vote, besides my two teams voted just fine thus I'm confused on why there was a breakdown in commucation.

Yeah some how I've missed this thread and apparently I'm disqualified....

Your not disqualified, yet what he meant was that you would get a point against yourself. Now If that entire team has not voted yet (for what ever reason) then I would say assassin has to pick for them. Now I'm confused on how only you guys missed all of this happening, what ever the case if you want I can give you till sunday (SUN 12:00AM) to vote. I still need to work out some bugs in the next event so I can use this time wisely, I hope you can too.

woohooo. haven't posted on the forums in an few.
To the matter at hand. If some many people are disqualified, i think that would defeat the purpose of that game, which is fun if i remembered correctly. Also, was this not covered in the rules. Doesn't it state that if the individual doesn't vote, the vote automatically counts against them. I mean if so many people were to be disqualified because of something so stupid, it would be a shame.

You are right, however I'll give until sunday (SUN 12:00AM) for the fact he all want to have fun

Also maybe it should have been a sticky, i mean the GWS first even was a sticky and this is just as important. Well it's too late to do that now next time maybe, but i think the people who are yet to vote should be given one more chance in order to do so or not since the rules cover it. But people who are participating in the game should pay attention to the threads involved. I think if anyone is disqualified for not voting is stupid and really laughable.

More or less Assassin said that to scare you into voting as we doesn't want to wait for people. Also it was stickied look at the sticky thread it says it right there!.

Another thing, I think that there is way to much time for people to be voted off. This could be done in a matter of seconds. I think a few days is all that is needed. Its not like that there have to be any group discussion, the participants just have to PM the mod incharge with a name and a valid reason as to why a person should be voted off. Also this long break is killing the game, it is building no momentum at all, and all the excitement, drama, rivalry and trash talk have all died for the most part.To me that is what makes the game great.

I did this to insure a cycle, as well to not have real life effected heavily by this. I know it doesn't take long to vote, thats not really the issue here

Assassin
Sat, 05-27-2006, 12:01 PM
for all you idiots who think this should've been a sticky, i've got news for you. YOU'RE ALL DUMB ASSES.

lets look at how things have progressed so far. (rough estimate)
Week 1: Event announced
Week 2: Event poll started/finished
Week 3: Winners announced and granted immunity. Voting begins.
Week 4: Votes counted and losers announced. <--- THIS IS WHERE WE'RE AT.

I dont know why you guys needed the mods to hold your hands and lead you through it all. Its common sense.

BUT....since im a nice guy, and i dont want people bitching about technicalities, im giving you (sharcoon members...i dunno if the other teams need it or not) until the end of today to pm your votes. Now thats still 11 hours away, eastern time, so you have enough time to read this, inform your team members and write the 4 lines required in the pm. Get cracking.

Jadugar
Sat, 05-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Why don’t you guys change the title of this competition from Gotwoot Survivor to Gotwoot Idiots? It would be so simple and suitable.

We have had plenty of time just to cast a simple vote. I don’t understand why people didn’t vote on time. I was looking forward to the next round and now I will have to wait a bit longer. <Insert cursing here>

So the people who have voted on time, do they get an extra life or some brownie points. Its only seems FAIR.

Board of Command
Sat, 05-27-2006, 01:45 PM
We have had plenty of time just to cast a simple vote. I don’t understand why people didn’t vote on time. I was looking forward to the next round and now I will have to wait a bit longer. <Insert cursing here>

I was thinking the same thing. What's so difficult about casting a vote? It took me no longer than 20 seconds. Not knowing when to vote isn't an excuse because the timeline for this event was posted at the very beginning. Every stage is exactly 1 week, meaning you are allowed to vote immediately following the polling stage.

ChaosK
Sat, 05-27-2006, 02:05 PM

Still, doesn't the voting end on midnight on a Sunday? You're ending the voting a bit early aren't you?

Assassin
Sat, 05-27-2006, 03:03 PM
well DF posted like 3 min before me, so i didn't know at the time that he was gonna make it till sunday. Regardless, my deadline is 12 am saturday nite, which is sunday anyway.

The point here is, you dont need 7 days to vote. Hell even the 7 hours that remain are waaaaay more then anyone needs. Yet so far i only have 1 new pm in my inbox, which means that 2 sharcoons have yet to vote (assuming this new pm is from a sharcoon member).

Oh and you guys dont get any brownie points....you just did what was asked of you, nothing that deserves special consideration. Im not opposed to handing out negative points to the 3 that didn't get the votes in on time, but thats not my decision.....and it would probably ruin the flow of the game anyway.

RyougaZell
Sat, 05-27-2006, 04:34 PM
With real life (99% work :P) I had forgotten about the survivor game.
A week to vote was too long =(

Lucifus
Sat, 05-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Well, I thought I was already disqualified. My harddrive failed and I didn't have access to a computer for about a week. I ordered a 250 gb sata 7200 rpm and had to wait 3 more days to get it. So, now I guess i need to get in contact with the Sharkcoons.

XanBcoo
Sat, 05-27-2006, 08:36 PM
So, now I guess i need to get in contact with the Sharkcoons.
It's probably a better idea to pm your vote to Assassin instead of taking time to discuss it with your team.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Judgement day is upon us!

dragonrage
Sat, 05-27-2006, 08:40 PM
Alas, it is. I will be digging the graves for them as well as all the others to follow.

@ DeadFire: Hemm, a week is still a long time to wait. for them to vote someone off. Anyways I will think about it some more and see if i can come up with a proposal, I hope you will hear it out if it is any good.

XanBcoo
Sat, 05-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Don't be so smug :p. You Dropouts took this event, but you better watch your backs in the coming weeks. Don't get too cozy watching the rest of us drop like flies, you might be next.

dragonrage
Sat, 05-27-2006, 08:48 PM
That maybe true but it could also be false. That remains to be seen.:p. What is this "smug" you speak off, can you eat it?

Board of Command
Sat, 05-27-2006, 09:07 PM
If you can fock it you can eat it.

ChaosK
Sat, 05-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Don't be so smug :p. You Dropouts took this event, but you better watch your backs in the coming weeks. Don't get too cozy watching the rest of us drop like flies, you might be next.

Watch out dropouts, he's psycic!

Jadugar
Sun, 05-28-2006, 04:18 AM
*Team Focker is in position.*

Did someone say Fock?

If you can fock it you can eat it.

RyougaZell
Sun, 05-28-2006, 07:10 AM
*Team Focker is in position.*

Did someone say Fock?

I really don't wanna know "what" kind of position :D

ChaosK
Sun, 05-28-2006, 03:12 PM

Watch out, I see frogking behind you.

Jadugar
Sun, 05-28-2006, 03:21 PM

Ask your captain. He will tell you all about it. :p

RyougaZell
Sun, 05-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Nah.
I prefer leaving that to the experts. You guys already know the "positions" :D

dragonrage
Sun, 05-28-2006, 09:59 PM
i second, ignorance is bliss at time. But be sure to look out for approaching knives.

The grave digger is reporting for duty, i will take care of them all.:p

Once again, may the blood flow freely, the bodies fall where they may. But most of all remember The Dropout Crew is here to stay, maybe.:p

Dumbass Out.

**** damnit another fucking hole, who the fuck is digging all these. ****

RyougaZell
Sun, 05-28-2006, 10:45 PM
*hides the shovel*

Damn... who keeps filling the holes?

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-29-2006, 02:21 AM
Well balls, I was voted off. The next event looked fun too.

The other Fockers must have feared my immense power >_>

Kraco
Mon, 05-29-2006, 03:11 AM
Write a Naruto filler... Call me a retrospect prophet if you want, but somehow I saw this one coming. It's also funny to claim that we have said we could write better scripts for the episodes outselves, when in fact we have been saying a monkey could write better scripts. Oh wait, we have been saying monkeys are writing the scripts...

Well, I suppose this time including Terracosmo into the script isn't going to give extra votes.

Needless to say, this is much harder than the first event. The amount of raw work required alone is not inconsiderable. Well, good luck, everyone.

xDarkMaster
Mon, 05-29-2006, 08:56 AM
This looks promising. I'm actually looking forward to this event.

ChaosK
Mon, 05-29-2006, 10:29 AM
This looks promising. I'm actually looking forward to this event.

What, didn't like the first event?

Just 1 question, does the filler have to be serious? (like an attempt that the monk-i mean script writters would write? or can we just totally bash the show.

Knives122
Mon, 05-29-2006, 11:42 AM
LOL, a naruto filler ep. is something I will definately be looking forward to, hopefully my team can come up with this together and not just have one of us do it ourselves....

Jadugar
Mon, 05-29-2006, 12:35 PM
It’s been 10 hours since I private messaged DeadFire to get the second assignment. What is his response time? How long do we have to wait? When does this event start? I want to get things moving as soon as possible.

Deadfire
Mon, 05-29-2006, 01:51 PM
What, didn't like the first event?

Just 1 question, does the filler have to be serious? (like an attempt that the monk-i mean script writters would write? or can we just totally bash the show.

Whatever you think would fit best

It’s been 10 hours since I private messaged DeadFire to get the second assignment. What is his response time? How long do we have to wait? When does this event start? I want to get things moving as soon as possible.

It's been 12 hours now,
When I get to it,
I would say another couple days, but that would be mean of me,
It starts now, and lasts until I get all the submissions or Sunday June 4th which ever is first.

dragonrage
Mon, 05-29-2006, 02:00 PM
DeadFire I would like to know what is the deadline is on this event since it was about 2 days late. Do we get extra time and you might shorten the voting period to keep the time cycle or do we have to work with what we have?

Deadfire
Mon, 05-29-2006, 02:03 PM
DeadFire I would like to know what the deadline is on this event since it was about 2 days late. Do we get extra time and you might shorten the voting period to keep the time cycle or do we have to work with what we have?

End date=Sunday, June 4th, 2006, at 1200 hours

dragonrage
Mon, 05-29-2006, 02:07 PM
thanks, for clarifying..... now we know what we got to work with and the time in which we have to do it in.

Jadugar
Mon, 05-29-2006, 02:22 PM
I guess I better start reading that "Adventures of Sexfiend" for some ideas..........

Board of Command
Mon, 05-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Team Headshot, ASSEMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE! To the Batcave!

dragonrage
Mon, 05-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Well, now that there have been enough time to morn the lost of our fellow competitors. Let us put them to rest.

Darkshadow.
Lazykid.
XanBcoo.
Psyke.

Surpisingly God#2 survived, but that is not important.

You four will be missed, may your souls rest in pieces, I mean peace. You are gone but not forgotten, one day we will see you soon, some sooner than other.

With that said, good luck to the survivors, fight well, die with honor.

Yours truly.

Dumbass

** picks up his shovel and start to put the fallen to rest **

Kraco
Mon, 05-29-2006, 03:19 PM
** picks up his shovel and start to put the fallen to rest **

It's more ecological to leave them for the crows. Ahou birds need to eat as well.

Deblas
Mon, 05-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Dumbass! Are you doing Ceremonial Burials again!?

dragonrage
Mon, 05-29-2006, 03:26 PM
ahie captain, i worked all day on the graves.... we must leave the fallen with their honor.

RyougaZell
Mon, 05-29-2006, 03:27 PM
*wonders what happened to his shovel*

*walks around and trips on discarded shovel and falls*

damnittohell!!!

Deblas
Mon, 05-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Then just burn them and throw their ashes to the northern winds or something. It's faster and takes less effort.

Board of Command
Mon, 05-29-2006, 05:05 PM
Surpisingly God#2 survived, but that is not important.

God#2 remembered to put on his helmet this time.

xDarkMaster
Mon, 05-29-2006, 05:49 PM
I think God #2 staying was an accident...

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-29-2006, 07:04 PM
Or the product of some serious scheming. That's what this game is about in the end, scheming and backstabbing.

Fun though.
Edit: and thank you, dragonrage, for that...uplifting eulogy.

masamuneehs
Tue, 05-30-2006, 03:15 AM
as i had a small hand in making this second event I sincerely hope we get some much better submissions this time. After all the bitching about fillers and seeing how excellent attempts at making fillers can turn out I thought this would be an excellent event.

I'd just like to add some advice: it might be a good idea to summarize setting and characters present at the start of scenes, and cueing music/SFX would be great as well.

Then again that makes it harder to fit it in the requirements... but what's a story board with just dialogue? ...If I'd gotten my way you'd all be writing about 10 MS Word pages...

edit - oh yeah, good luck

edit to below - exactly

Kraco
Tue, 05-30-2006, 03:25 AM
I don't think there was a requirement that it has to be just dialogue? Sexfiend made it only dialogue, but I don't think that was even intended to be a perfect example of an entry.

Deadfire
Tue, 05-30-2006, 11:12 AM
I have added 2 things to the list of rules to chailfy things a bit.

Yes Kraco you are right I didn't just say it had to be just dialogue, all I did is point out that there is a limit of how much it should have. So I leave that to you. If I wanted just dialogue I would have asked for what Masa said.

Also I see some people have taken off the dropped member off their team sigs

As well I have changed one rule and added two more to chairfy

RyougaZell
Thu, 06-01-2006, 09:01 AM
When you talk about lines what do you mean?

For example.
The event post has 70 lines and only 2400 characters.

If we can have up to 10000 characters... how are we going to be able to fulfill only 70 lines?

Deadfire
Thu, 06-01-2006, 10:29 AM
When you talk about lines what do you mean?

For example.
The event post has 70 lines and only 2400 characters.

If we can have up to 10000 characters... how are we going to be able to fulfill only 70 lines?

What?...

I'm confused on what your asking, If your event post is only 2400 charactors what does it matter? Restate your question please

RyougaZell
Thu, 06-01-2006, 11:49 AM
No I meant that the post where you explained the second event was 70 lines long. And it only had 2400 characters. One quarter of the limit of characters we have, but already at the limit of the lines limit.

In other words... I don't see a way to fit 10000 characters in 70 lines

masamuneehs
Thu, 06-01-2006, 12:02 PM
10,000 characters is the MAXIMUM.

But to be quite honest I think the character limit is the only one worth enforcing.... 70 lines, with quick exchanges and dialogue will be over very fast, like you said.

The problem is how do pics fit in. Using lots of pics means the character count is low, but using lots of pics makes the story much longer.

Although, some part of me thinks that the most popular entires won't be the longest ones... "Brevity is the soul of wit." however, "Laziness is the right butt cheek of half-assed work"

Deadfire
Thu, 06-01-2006, 12:04 PM
No I meant that the post where you explained the second event was 70 lines long. And it only had 2400 characters. One quarter of the limit of characters we have, but already at the limit of the lines limit.

In other words... I don't see a way to fit 10000 characters in 70 lines

Umm... I'm very sure the limit for a post can have max 10000 Characters. As by Lines I mean like "Dialogue" is in what they are saying. Such as I'll use my example

http://valethcosmo.free.fr/ororo.jpg - "Cindy, there are two things I hate in this world. The first is smelly bathtubs and the second is SPOILERS."

What he said is a "line" think of a script

RyougaZell
Thu, 06-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Ahh I get it now. I was thinking as in lines of msword, instead of dialogue-lines.
Excellet. Thnks Masa and Deadfire.

masamuneehs
Sun, 06-04-2006, 11:31 AM
friendly reminder to all the teams, get your submissions in to Deadfire ASAP, the clock is ticking and submissions are due very soon.

Soon as in midnight of today. PM him the goods or I'll have Gnompf sit on your faces in his dirty underwear. (or you'll just get penalized some...)

ChaosK
Sun, 06-04-2006, 03:14 PM
1. who the fuck is Gnompf?
2. Are 70 lines a restriction for a post?
3. And what format should it be sent to you? (Deadfire)

masamuneehs
Sun, 06-04-2006, 03:47 PM
to the above, In opposite order

3. No specific format has been specified, but if you're using some weird app or file type some instructions for how to best view it would be nice.

2. As far as I know, no. The 70 lines is just so we don't have incredibly long entries. 1 line is defined as one character (or the narrator) having a part.
ex.
Orochimaru - I have a hole in my socks.
Ton-ton-: Soowey soowey!
Chouji: Guys I have decided that I am going to become a vegan. It is in my best interest in order to maintain my health and so I don't die from a heart attack before the age of 20. Yes, I know that makes you all sad.

The above are 3 lines. Minium is 50 lines, max is 70. Remember that the entire thing should be no more than 10,000 characters in order to fit in a post.

1. This is Gnompf
http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/9016/imag00461iu9hq.jpg
No, it really is a user, not Jack Black.

Jadugar
Mon, 06-05-2006, 12:38 PM
So when will the entries be put up for voting?

masamuneehs
Mon, 06-05-2006, 12:50 PM
there is no known answer to the above. DF is only one man and he can't get it all done in a flash...

however...
[19:22] <Masamuneehs> and what the hell is taking shitfire so long with posting the damn entries to the Survior contest.... i knew i shoulda taken the actual schedule maintenence duties from him

so yeah, i'm eagerly expecting to see what the entries look like as well. Needless to say that voting shalt be closed a week from whenever the entries are actually posted.

Deadfire
Mon, 06-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Poll is up...

With interesting results I must say..

Augury
Mon, 06-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Wouldn't it have been better to label the entries as something anonymous instead of the team's actual names to prevent possible favoritism?

And, if someone doesn't have MS Word for some reason, the Sharkcoon's entry just piles up errors in wordpad or notepad and doesn't open / is not viewable.

RyougaZell
Mon, 06-05-2006, 03:31 PM
I wonder what happened to the Katons o_O?

XanBcoo
Mon, 06-05-2006, 03:54 PM
I also think the entries should have been anonymous. It would prevent any bias.

I'm through with the first 3 and they're kinda funny so far. Good luck to all the teams.

Deadfire
Mon, 06-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Wouldn't it have been better to label the entries as something anonymous instead of the team's actual names to prevent possible favoritism?

And, if someone doesn't have MS Word for some reason, the Sharkcoon's entry just piles up errors in wordpad or notepad and doesn't open / is not viewable.

It was a tad hard to make it still anonymous when one of the teams made it very, very easy to figure out who they were.... as well if it favoritism on whos account? It's not mine nor yours infact i think each of the teams has a person that could get favoritism votes.

The submission was sent to me like that if you can't see it or view it then I guess it's a loss to them...(However the link works, I'm not sure if anyone had a problem with it)

I'm truly not going to hold people's hands here.

Board of Command
Mon, 06-05-2006, 04:52 PM
It was a tad hard to make it still anonymous when one of the teams made it very, very easy to figure out who they were....
My bad. I realized that this morning.

masamuneehs
Mon, 06-05-2006, 07:52 PM
the Katons were too slow, thats about all there is to that story. Of all the requirements the time limit is the most basic and easy to comply with.

ChaosK
Mon, 06-05-2006, 09:14 PM
The teams job was to write a naruto filler script, and the only teams that have dont that are the fockers and the dropouts. All the other teams tried to be funny be being random, or copyin terra, which isn't a naruto filler script at all. Those teams should lose by default imo, for not following the guidelines.

Congrats to the dropouts and fockers for having good entries.

However there were guidelines for this event.

1.Story must include Kabuto and Hinata's sister, also must feature at least one 64 Point Strike

2. Story must include Jiraiya and Ebisu, also at least one scene at the ramen shop

3. Story must Include Naruto and Sarutobi Asuma, also must have Naruto use a new move (make the move original, not some variation of the normal moves)

4.Story must include Kakashi and (Ayame, the daughter of the ramen chef yes she has a name) and must include one Sharingan action scene

5. Story must include Orochimaru and Inuzuka Kiba and must have a scene at the mountain wall of the village.

Now the only ones I can identify are, my groups which was 2. And Dropout's which was 1. Purple Sharkcoon's might have possible been 5 I guess, for that Kiba+Oro.

Headshot, what was your group's supposed to be?

xDarkMaster
Mon, 06-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Chaoskiddo: 2,1, and 5 off the list. Also, since my story didn't include Kakashi or Ayame at all, which one do you think we had?

Augury
Mon, 06-05-2006, 10:14 PM
It was a tad hard to make it still anonymous when one of the teams made it very, very easy to figure out who they were.... as well if it favoritism on whos account? It's not mine nor yours infact i think each of the teams has a person that could get favoritism votes.

The submission was sent to me like that if you can't see it or view it then I guess it's a loss to them...(However the link works, I'm not sure if anyone had a problem with it)

I'm truly not going to hold people's hands here.When commenting on the level anonymity in how you've posted the entries, I actually did not take team headshot's entry into consideration. In hindsight, it really is quite clear that the CS setup would be their entry if you had kept the team names hidden, but revealing the names behind each entry is the easy solution to this problem of "keeping things fair" that shouldn't be used. If you want to discourage blatent self-promotion then penalizing the individual team would be more appropriate.

Also, I didn't mean to imply that you should be "holding people's hands" - in fact, I think it's better that you aren't. Noting the Word formatting was an aside to the team more than anybody else.

Board of Command
Mon, 06-05-2006, 10:21 PM
3. Story must Include Naruto and Sarutobi Asuma, also must have Naruto use a new move (make the move original, not some variation of the normal moves)
Yup, I'm pretty sure it covered everything there.

Board of Command
Mon, 06-05-2006, 10:23 PM
When commenting on the level anonymity in how you've posted the entries, I actually did not take team headshot's entry into consideration.

Oh, but why?

Augury
Mon, 06-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Tch, badly worded again. I mean that I did not think thoroughly before posting my first comment, so I did not notice that your submission would make your identity obvious. It sounds like you interpreted my post to mean that I purposefully ignored your team, which is not the case.

Assassin
Mon, 06-05-2006, 11:58 PM
so what happens to team katon now? they all get voted off or what?

Deadfire
Tue, 06-06-2006, 12:02 AM
so what happens to team katon now? they all get voted off or what?

No we still follow the rules and give them the fact that "nothing: is their submission. and the voting off session is the same unless I think of something else soon

XanBcoo
Tue, 06-06-2006, 01:02 AM
So does that mean they can still receive votes?

ChaosK
Tue, 06-06-2006, 05:39 PM
So does that mean they can still receive votes?

Thats a real awkward question right there, besides for the three of them, why would they vote? And for that matter, why haven't they voted yet? Deadfire, so according to the rules means that they will have to go through the same voting phase that the losers of this round do?

RedX1z
Tue, 06-06-2006, 05:56 PM
the Katons were too slow, thats about all there is to that story. Of all the requirements the time limit is the most basic and easy to comply with.

don't go jumping into conclusions now. though, there should be no excuse to why we didn't submit anything, let's just say we were all at a disagreement, then one thing led to another then basically it got hard to communicate with one another.

in my defense, it's a real bitch trying to keep in contact with those two. other than that, whatever happens, happens.

Augury
Tue, 06-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Who says they haven't voted yet? Voting for your own team when there's no submission would be pretty shameful. In all likelyhood they've voted for another team, if any.

XanBcoo
Tue, 06-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Thats a real awkward question right there, besides for the three of them, why would they vote? And for that matter, why haven't they voted yet? Deadfire, so according to the rules means that they will have to go through the same voting phase that the losers of this round do?
I don't think it's that awkward. I considered voting for the Katons to see if it would be counted. They're still on the poll, so technically they could win if they got enough votes.

Kraco
Wed, 06-07-2006, 03:20 AM
I don't think it's that awkward. I considered voting for the Katons to see if it would be counted. They're still on the poll, so technically they could win if they got enough votes.

It's not like we didn't try, but I still hope we don't get more votes than the weakest (relatively speaking after the voting ends) of the real submissions. That would be an insult to those people who followed the rules and made the submission alright. And would certainly be nothing to be proud of for our team.

But honestly I don't see that happening in practice, so there's nothing to be concerned about.

ChaosK
Wed, 06-07-2006, 02:46 PM
But that brings us to the reason of no story submitted under your team?

ChaosK
Wed, 06-07-2006, 03:42 PM
I thought Team Headshot's submission was the funniest.
Sorry to hear you like bad references.

The Fockers would come in a close second, except it was written poorly and, although a few were funny, the sex/penis jokes just made me roll my eyes instead of laugh. With all the jokes, your eyes are probably tired by now eh?

Team Dropout's was pretty good, but it read too much like a fanfiction. Like Masa said, it was "flowery" and just used the writing style of every other fanfic I've seen out there. I'm not saying it wasn't good, I just didn't dig it.

Weren't these supposed to be like a "fanfiction" anyway?

Well, obviously not. But there was a lot of other stuff happening besides that. Also, i guess what you chose to poke fun at kinda restricted your choices. your loss
So you wanted to see Itachi and his new hair? Or perhaps Lee's "lotus"? Pervert.
Last time I checked, we didn't lose anything, thank you come again.

dragonrage
Wed, 06-07-2006, 08:37 PM
You shouldn’t been speaking to your voters like that.

VOTER, singular in meaning, I was just reffering to him and no one else. Get it right, and stop using out of context quotes to fulfill your inner need, it's just shameful.

Jadugar
Wed, 06-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Don’t take it out on me. I would hate to see things get ugly. Its been so nice so far.

The comment you made was about mage and it wasn’t taken out of the context.

You can read the whole quote again here ……..

mage, since you are so dissatisfied, with all of our entire, I am giving this challenge to you. You have 3 weeks to complete the same event that we did. Lets see what such an overly criticial and abusive person can do. If you refuse, SHUT THE FUCK UP about it already.

You are telling him to stfu.

I agree with your above statement and I have said the same thing.

Also I am tired of people saying that you guys could have done better than this shit. So why don’t you people put your money where your mouth is and show us how it’s done.

If you two ladies want to fight then I would gladly become a spectator. :p

ChaosK
Wed, 06-07-2006, 09:23 PM
No, I was being serious. I'd love to support my old team, but I just thought Headshot's was funnier. Blatant sex jokes like on the first link just put me off it, but the rest was great.

Still...it might've been more understandable had you said Dropouts instead of ours but a vote casted to Headshot seems like a waste when Fockers and Dropouts are neck and neck.

dragonrage
Wed, 06-07-2006, 09:40 PM
@ jadugar, yes i did tell him to STFU, but i did not tell everyone else to do so. Therefore i was speaking to one voter and not all.

This :

Originally Posted by dragonrage
mage…………SHUT THE FUCK UP

You shouldn’t been speaking to your voters like that.

does not equal this:

Originally Posted by dragonrage
mage, since you are so dissatisfied, with all of our entire, I am giving this challenge to you. You have 3 weeks to complete the same event that we did. Lets see what such an overly criticial and abusive person can do. If you refuse, SHUT THE FUCK UP about it already.

Nor does it mean the same thing, atleast not the way you changed it, and since you did add changes to it, you are quoting something i did not say, atleast not in the way i said it.

Jadugar
Wed, 06-07-2006, 10:53 PM
OMG!

Jadugar has committed a sin

The gods are cursing him

The doors of heavens are closed for him now

He shall be sent to hell for all eternity

We shall not speak of him anymore

What has he done?

He has used the word “voters” instead of “voter”

Where did the “s” come from?

How could he be so careless?

Does he not know the rage of the Dragon?

The storm that is his inner child

All hell is now broke lose

Jadugar shall repent this sin with his death

EDIT :

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5861/reps8ri.jpg

XanBcoo
Wed, 06-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Still...it might've been more understandable had you said Dropouts instead of ours but a vote casted to Headshot seems like a waste when Fockers and Dropouts are neck and neck.
I couldn't see the poll results when I voted. I voted for the submission that I thought was funniest, deal with it.

Edit: lol @ above.

dragonrage
Wed, 06-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Ah Jadugar,

you are ever so the humble scapegoat,

the under priviledged gotwoot user,

I blame you not.

But i do blame the society that you were raised in.

Yes, repent my fellow man.

And one day,

One day forgiveness shall come.

One day,

maybe.

Augury
Thu, 06-08-2006, 03:22 AM
Still...it might've been more understandable had you said Dropouts instead of ours but a vote casted to Headshot seems like a waste when Fockers and Dropouts are neck and neck.Depends on what Xan believes in. Some voters will vote to get a result they want, others will vote for who they believe deserves their vote regardless of the standings. In a way, it's like someone who believes in the Green Party voting for the Green Party in a presidential election, even though it's obvious they won't win. Some people say that that is a waste, and some people respect it.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Still, a tiebreaking vote usually isn't onto a 3rd party.

Augury
Thu, 06-08-2006, 09:23 PM
CK, I don't think you understand what I meant, so I"ll use the present situation as an example instead of a presidential election. Let's pretend that XanBcoo "ranked" the submissions as such: Headshot, Sharkcoons, Katon, Fockers, Dropouts. As you've emphasized, his vote won't affect the results of the poll unless he votes the Fockers or Dropouts. So he can:
1. Vote for the Fockers because he "ranked" them higher and voting for any of the other three won't affect the outcome, or
2. Vote for Headshot because he has "ranked" it first.

Why choose (2)? Because that means your vote goes to what you believe in, rather than how you want to affect the results. Of course, all of this is assuming that XanBcoo saw the standings before casting his vote.

Note that the "ranking" I've given XanBcoo in this example is highly unlikely to be what he actually thought, if he is even the type of person to "rank" entries.

Bottom line: the guy votes for who he thinks deserves a vote (ignoring the standings).

ChaosK
Fri, 06-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Yes I understand that, yet I'm wondering what will happen in the case of a tie.

PSJ
Fri, 06-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Deadfire will probably come up with a way to break it.

ChaosK
Fri, 06-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Deadfire will probably come up with a way to break it.

And that is what I'm trying to find out :D

Deadfire
Fri, 06-09-2006, 09:57 PM
And that is what I'm trying to find out :D

Try harder...

So the Dropouts win again!

Vote off is as per normal guys due friday

dragonrage
Tue, 06-13-2006, 07:02 PM
bump....

Is it just me or had most people lost interest in the game.

Seems like there were alot less votes and a lot less momentum in the last event. oh well. what can one do.

Congrats, to the Crew.

masamuneehs
Wed, 06-14-2006, 04:37 AM
congrats to the dropouts (again)

it'll be interesting to see how the game changes in round 3.

Jadugar
Mon, 06-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Is it Over?

Who won?

xDarkMaster
Mon, 06-19-2006, 10:15 AM
It's over. Dropouts won.

The real question is who got kicked off?!

Deadfire
Mon, 06-19-2006, 11:05 AM
It's over. Dropouts won.

It's posted now I'm having problems with the internet at the moment so once I get to my real computer you will have the full deal given.

masamuneehs
Mon, 06-19-2006, 11:25 AM
BOARD_of_command
FrogKing
Lucifus
Phoenix2057

Adios amigos (shame to see some of those people go...)

The real news is the re-shuffle of teams (kiss those sigs goodbye folks) and the fact that next round whichever team loses gets kicked out entirely, that's right, every last one of them.

The re-shuffle had to happen, and I'm sorry for those that feel cheated/jipped whatever. But by this point it'd be a team of 4 (Dropouts) against teams of 2, and that wouldn't be fair by any stretch of the imagination.

It's tough since there's possible finalists on each of the three teams (looks like my suggestion for the re-shuffle wasn't taken, leaving me with zero idea what the next event will be), but only 8 will be left soon. Sucks real goat balls for the Dropouts especially.

then again, being able to adapt is vital to surviving.

IFHTT
Mon, 06-19-2006, 11:43 AM
I agree with you masa, there is no way it would have been fair one team having 4 and the others having 2. I've been wanting to go back to my sig rotation anyway :D. Good luck to all in the next event.