PDA

View Full Version : Torrent Subdirectories

master_me
Fri, 05-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Right now, Gotwoot has the torrents set up in... frankly, a sort of messy way. I was thinking, what if there were subdirectories on the torrents page for each series? Pretty much just different URLs, and when you click on one of them it would go to a page listing all of the torrents for that series. I apologize if this has been suggested before.

Deadfire
Fri, 05-05-2006, 03:59 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/gallery/files/9/6/4/8/what.jpg

So these links here are for show?

mage
Fri, 05-05-2006, 11:34 PM
can you guys put it in table format and actually have the torrents be in order? it looks like everything was just thrown in.

complich8
Sat, 05-06-2006, 12:26 AM
just for the record, I totally agree. I think the torrent page is pretty crap-tacular.

The guy who set it up that way agreed with me too. But he said that's how Ciber wanted it. So blame punkass Ciber for his lack of functional design sense :p.

Kraco
Sat, 05-06-2006, 03:26 AM
The only thing that bothers me is the lack of dates or ages of the torrents. I have always appreciated that info. For some reason.

IFHTT
Sat, 05-06-2006, 12:32 PM
I agree with Kraco... I don't mind the way they are set up now, but having the date the torrent was added would be nice.

master_me
Wed, 05-10-2006, 06:20 AM
So these links here are for show?
No, I suppose not, but they're still pretty unorganized .-.
I remember saying something about tables and series info, though I apparently didn't so I'll admit you got me on that one <<;;