PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 225

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 05-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Raw:

http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Bleach%20225(lq).torrent

YAY!!! Very Low Quality.

HQ Raw:

http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=9645&name=BLEACH%20-%20225%20HQ.zip.torrent

MQ Scanlation:

http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=9651&name=%5BJu-Ni%5Dbleach_ch225mq.zip.torrent

Don't remove my edits again or you'll be finding yourself in a vacation from GotWoot

Budweineken

Splash!
Fri, 05-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Mangahelpers Translation

Bleach c225 - Slip Into My Barrier

Hiyori: Not fast enough Ichigo! Do it again!

Ichigo: Cram it already, I know!

(Ichigo manifests his Hollow mask in hand, but it quickly crumbles. Hiyori tries to boot him, but he blocks with his left forearm.)

Ichigo: That smarts.

Hiyori: Like I told you, you're way too slow in calling out your mask! It has to be done in a totally fluid movement.

Hatch: Doesn't look like he can prolong the time he can preserve that state.

Hirako: Though, it's not something you can get right off the bat.

Kensei: Four seconds.

(Kensei catches a piece of Ichigo's mask; he crumbles it in his hand.)

Hirako: Pretty fleeting.

Little Girl Vizard: Oi, oi, why are we having Berry-tan do this again?
Translation Notes: Remember, she likes to call Ichigo "Berry." This is of course, if for some reason you don't know by now @_@, Ichigo's name when romanized into English is a homonym that can also mean strawberry in the original language. However, Japanese immediately specifies correct denotation of the meaning of Ichigo's name since it's written in kanji.
Kensei: He's being conditioned so he can have possession of his Hollow abilities longer; something that you should be doing as well.

Little Girl Vizard: Pfft, that's child's play.

Kensei: "Child's play," eh?
Translation Notes: Sorry, couldn't resist making the pun here... I apologize in advance...
Hirako: Well, Shiro here could maintain her mask for 15 or more hours straight. Anyway, conditioning for time extensions by yourself is fairly odd.
Translation Notes: Hence, from here on out, the "Little Girl Vizard" character will be named "Shiro" in all of her future lines.
Kensei: Hmm, I have to admit that slipped my mind.

Shiro: And that's why you're a screwball.

Kensei: You little!

Hatch: Please collect yourselves.

Hirako: Something amiss?

Hatch: An intruder has broken through the barrier.

Vizards: !

Love: Shinigami?

Hatch: Can't be, I applied the "Hachigyou Sougake;" it's my home-brew specialty. No Shinigami Kidou should be able to break through a Vizard technique.
Translation Notes: The Vizard technique is written with the kanji for "eight," "pairs," and "cliffs."
Kensei: Then is it another Vizard?!

Hachi: No idea... The thing is they didn't really destroy the barrier in any way, they simply weaved through it. No Vizard should be able to do that.

Kensei: Then what kind of person could pull that off? Here they are...

Kensei: It's a hu-human!

Orihime: Ah, er, mmmm, ah, I'm trying to find the bathroom. Heh, just kidding!

Kensei: WHAT!?

Lisa: When people say they're "kidding," it's called an attempt at humor.

Love: Who would kid around after sneaking in here...

Hiyori: The hell are you doing there Ichigo!?

Ichigo: Da-damn it!

Orihime: Kurosaki-kun!

Ichigo: Inoue!!
Translation Notes: Generally, it should be understood here that a time lapse has occurred to cover the whole recap from Orihime to Ichigo.
Ichigo: ---------- ...Understood.

Orihime: .........

Ichigo: What's wrong?

Orihime: It doesn't seem as if you're surprised about any of this.

Ichigo: Oh, that's not true. Right now though, the ouken matter hasn't really sunk in just yet. So, just cheer up Inoue. Everything's going to work out, I'm going to beat Aizen. Right now, it looks like I can get even stronger; I can feel it in the fiber of my being. But, still, thanks for coming all the way here to fill me in. Okay, back to training with Hiyori.

Hiyori: It's Ms. Hiyori, baldie!

Orihime: (That's how it is. It really isn't because the ouken news hadn't sunk in, it's that this is training is more important right now. However dire his opponent's motivation is, Kurosaki-kun's keeping his personal development in his sights. Keep this up, and you'll really grow Kurosaki-kun. The air about you isn't as suffocating and violent as before, it's a lot more refined... in a mysterious sort of way... Hmm, I'll have to get stronger as well.)

(A mysterious figure spots Orihime heading out of the Vizard base.)

Yukimura
Fri, 05-05-2006, 11:49 PM
So INoue has Kuwabara powers to boot. Interesting, I assume everyone will undergo a power boost in the near future, it'll be cool to see what they can do with someone like Inoue, I just hope it's not exactly like Yu Yu Hakusho

Sirian
Sat, 05-06-2006, 09:53 AM
I dont think that Inoue become a Kuwabara just because she slipped trough a Barrier, I mean Kuwabara wasnt able to do that he "only" can cut trough dimensions (at least in the Anime, I never got a hand on the Mangas, sadly)

But still, its gonna be intresting what kind of powers she and the rest will get.

xDarkMaster
Sat, 05-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Direct HQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/19738506/Bleach_225_MHQ_Binktopia.rar.html)

ramuva
Wed, 05-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Does anyone else think that the shadow in last scene is Ishida?

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Hell, I missed this chapter last week.
Oh well, it was a nice chapter.

I was hoping Inoue wouln't leave without seeing Hollow-Ichigo... or is it Vaizard Ichigo?