PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Movie 5

Lucifus
Wed, 05-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Its been released :cool:
http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/Torrents/%5bK-F%5d_One_Piece_Movie_05_and_Pirate_Baseball_King_% 5bBATCH%5d.torrent

GLS
Wed, 05-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Various links and such:

[20:32] <dyhtim> _______-==One Piece Movie 05 Release==-_______
[20:32] <dyhtim> Your Distro Crew : Choktasm-Phanhold ZGMF-X23S bdr222 comppi KnightAR OliT deadwall KaiserDragon Ackbar Jerry oM djsynthesis BarMan Sedien AJMouse
[20:32] <dyhtim> Movie 5 : /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #190 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #6 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #5 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #190
[20:32] <dyhtim> M5 Baseball : /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #2/msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #6 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #193 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #194 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #7
[20:32] <dyhtim> M5 OST : /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #254 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #220 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #11
[20:32] <dyhtim> M5 Single : /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #255 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #219 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #12
[20:32] <dyhtim> ED06 : /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #246 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #204 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #13
[20:32] <dyhtim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://djsynthesis.net/onepiece/ http://www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece http://jerry.mgmservers.net
[20:32] <dyhtim> Torrents : http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/M5/

I had already watched the RevQuest release. Pretty cool movie.

BioAlien
Wed, 05-03-2006, 10:58 PM
that movie was awsome (a little break from skypia too) Luffy and Usopp are 1 great team lol

Watch it! it is worth watching!

dragonrage
Wed, 05-03-2006, 11:03 PM
man oh man. i was waiting ever so patiently for this movie, well it doesn't look like i will be sleeping that much tonight, can't wait until it finishes download.

Knives122
Thu, 05-04-2006, 12:05 AM
can someone tell me why Saga looked like Inuyasha a at the climax of that movie?

Other then that the movie kicked major ass.

Carnage
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:15 AM
I really liked the animations.The fights between Zoro & Sanji and Luffy % Trunks (whoops, I mean Saga ;) ) were kickass. But I still liked the 4th movie better though. I wonder how good the 6th movie will be? And is it just me, or is every voice in the baseball thing only either Mr.2 and Buggy? (ie: when I hear Nami complaining, I hear Mr.2's voice)

Deblas
Sun, 05-07-2006, 10:23 AM
^Yes. The voices were all done by Buggy and Bon Clay. Like in a real baseball game, since you can't hear shit what the coach or the teams are talking about. Then they just used the announcers to say what they are saying.

Throes
Sun, 05-07-2006, 02:14 PM
This movie was kind of a let down from Movie 4, which was imo the best one yet. I've seen some of movie 6 raw, and so far I like it. The animation style is fresh and original, not the same things you see over and over. I believe it was done in the same style as the first Digimon Adventure movie.

I actually liked the first parts of the movie better, with the baseball special, and from when we first see the strawhats until they land in the lake thingey after somehow going off a ramp to escape the Marines.

Everything else was just too out of character for everything, even the series itself.

Kraco
Mon, 05-08-2006, 06:32 PM
An excellent movie. Better than the fourth one for various reasons, although the 4th was already a good one. However, whilst what Throes say about it being out of character is undeniably true to a degree, it didn't bother me at all after a while. Perhaps because in the end One Piece isn't the only anime series I watch, and thus I'm not so attached to the characters that I couldn't allow some artistic freedom for the script writing crew. After all, the other choice would either be crappy movies like the first three, or albeit high quality but still run-of-the-mill movie like the fourth.

The comedy in this movie was less succesful in than in normal episodes, but that can be explained: One Piece is quite light side series despite the numerous villains with evil plans. And this movie was leaning heavily to the dark side. The clash between light humour and the darkness of the plot isn't really something that could be avoided. And since Luffy himself is responsible for very much of the light humour, his character seemed somewhat out of place during the story.

However, in my opinion this was a story especially written for Zoro, and it served his character wonderfully, so it's needless to stare so strongly at the other people. I have always seen some darkness in Zoro, right from those childhood dojo memories of his. He worships personal strength, and looks like a character who would go pretty far to get to his goal - however, by his own means and by the path he chooses. In this movie the blade called Zoro was sharpened to a razor edge, and that's not something we do really see in the series itself (and I'm not talking about his skills here, but the nature of his character).

Well, enough with the ranting... This was a really succesful movie, to say the least. And the fact it stayed till the very end a Zoro movie finally made it for me. Luffy didn't lose, which retained the canon, but allowing Zoro to finish the battle concluded this as a story of swordsmanship.

Edit: Edited a typo for more logic

GLS
Mon, 05-08-2006, 08:00 PM
A v2 of the movie incase you missed it...
http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/Torrents/%5bK-F%5d_One_Piece_Movie_05_and_Pirate_Baseball_King_% 5bBATCH%5d.torrent

We've also re-released Movie 05 after a rather silly mistake in the ending was caught. We also fixed two script mistakes, but the ending was what really forced our hand in re-releasing.

Sorry to everyone for the confusion.

I'm told that if you use the v2 to overwrite your old Movie 05 file, it will resume it at a very high percentage, but we haven't officially tested this. We'll say it's just between us.

Stoopider
Fri, 05-12-2006, 01:07 AM
I personally thought that all One Piece movies sucked. But this episode 5 wasn't too bad. Actually it was quite entertaining looking back at it again. I liked Luffy's smooth fighting style towards the end of the show. Well animated.

If I'm not wrong, there's 7 One Piece movies right? Movie 6 is about the flower and the guys being undead or something. I think episode 6 is the worst of them all.

Movie 7 would be interesting though. Mecha ISLAND! :D

kenren
Sat, 05-13-2006, 07:45 PM
wow..im loving the baseball clip !!! currently still downloading movie.. ^.^

ChaosK
Sat, 05-13-2006, 08:35 PM
wow..im loving the baseball clip !!! currently still downloading movie.. ^.^

Yeah, I just watched the baseball clip, hilarious.:D

kenren
Sun, 05-14-2006, 02:38 AM
just finished watching the movie..did zoro broke his own sword in the last fight? O_O

Kraco
Sun, 05-14-2006, 03:17 AM
I think it was some random sword picked from the ground. But all in all it hardly matters as it was a movie, totally separate from the greater story.

dragonrage
Sun, 05-14-2006, 03:46 AM
yeah it was some random sword that he picked up. remember Luffy kicked alot of swordmen wannabes "arses" on that very spot and also the other two swords were left on the first battle field.