PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 184

Deblas
Tue, 05-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Lookie here. While Movie 5 is being encoded, K-F released episode 184. All hail K-F for all their hard work:D

Torrent link for now: http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/Torrents/%5bK-F%5d_One_Piece_184_%5bC5A61B0D%5d.mp4.torrent

EDIT:
Your Distro Crew : TPZ|BT Morgath BarMan duran KaiserDragon Vash123 Makub3x ZGMF-X23S Ch1cken gamergary-kun MitayMaxsh Azul_Leon wanderer-zero
<dythim> MP4 : /msg A|Distro /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg Nekomancer xdcc send #102 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #184 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #184 /msg KoolAidBurst xdcc send #91 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #184 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #5 /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #4
<dythim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://www.davidblakeman.com/onepiece http://www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
<dythim> Torrent : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f/[K-F]_One_Piece_184_[C5A61B0D].mp4.torrent

xDarkMaster
Tue, 05-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Nice! Thanks for the link Deb.

Lucifus
Tue, 05-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Awesome, downloading. Hope the movies good.:cool:

Jadugar
Tue, 05-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Thanx k-f for subbing this. Hope to see the movie 5 soon.

Nothing much happened in this episode but Sanji proved once again why is he the
LOVE COOK

The Mellorine scope in action

MELLORINE...........................

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1584/mellorine8ut.jpg

LaZie
Wed, 05-03-2006, 12:51 AM
Finally Sanji and Usopp are back. I wonder how Luffy will get out of this mess.

BioAlien
Wed, 05-03-2006, 02:42 AM
yay another (great ?) episode, i went on they website like 3 hour ago... and didn't even see the new release.. (i was downloading the soundtrack from they tracker) i must be blind...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-03-2006, 03:12 PM
So now Nami is gonna fight Enel?

Unless one of them has, like, a lightning dial or something, I don't see the point.

Luffy is fucked. That shit sucks man. I doubt the fall actually hurt him though, but how the hell is he gonna get that thing off? Unless he just punches it till it breaks or something.

BioAlien
Wed, 05-03-2006, 05:58 PM
this episode was great! (once again...) btw, the movie 5 is out too, and it was realy a nice movie, watch it! there is no end to luffy stupidity... that is what is funny :p

Harima Kenji
Wed, 05-03-2006, 06:40 PM
I really hope that someone else beats Enel..that would be awesome. Like if Enel hurts Nami and Sanji flips and actually beats Enel. Otherwise there would be no reason for Sanji and Usopp to regain conciousness.
It really looks like Luffy is screwed now..the ball that's on his arm is golden, right? That means that it won't break from a fall..

Assertn
Thu, 05-04-2006, 12:17 AM
That's kinda cheap how Enel's fruit can function as both lightning and flame.

Knives122
Thu, 05-04-2006, 12:58 AM
well....I didn't necesarily see anything burn up, Enel just heated the gold....with his electricity

Assertn
Thu, 05-04-2006, 12:36 PM
well....I didn't necesarily see anything burn up, Enel just heated the gold....with his electricity

Which burned luffy :P

BioAlien
Thu, 05-04-2006, 04:58 PM
luffy was stupid to hit to heated gold...
the only thing Enel seems to want now is that golden bell... (if it exist...)
i wonder how Robin/Zoro/ Weird Knight (if he still alive) and some other.. if they are alive, will escape from upper yard

Deblas
Thu, 05-04-2006, 05:08 PM
luffy was stupid to hit to heated gold...

He was obviously caught off gaurd. It's not like he thought "Heated gold? I'll punch right through it!!"

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-04-2006, 05:19 PM
That's kinda cheap how Enel's fruit can function as both lightning and flame.Well, I suppose it is cheap, but its what electricity does. When you run electricity through metal, the metal heats. It makes perfect sense.

6Zabuza9
Thu, 05-04-2006, 08:31 PM
his power doesnt act as flame, he can only heat things up, its not like the rod went on fire. also even he can spark fire doesnt mean he can control the flame

Assertn
Thu, 05-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Lightning can strike trees and start fires that way too. Obviously the gold wouldnt engulf in flames because gold isn't flammable. If you want to get technical, the ability to control fire or the ability to control heat on substances is fairly trivial, as it's the heat emitted from fire that inflicts the damage anyway.

Well, I suppose it is cheap, but its what electricity does. When you run electricity through metal, the metal heats. It makes perfect sense.

Thx Mr. Physics. The point wasn't whether it made sense or not.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-05-2006, 12:40 PM
The subtext of your post was lost upon me.

ChaosK
Fri, 05-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Eh...Even so, both fire and lightning can be untouch able (smoke too) so exactly how do you fight something you can't touch? (only this time luffy was able to hit him because he is rubber)

Kraco
Sat, 05-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Ho... I could say I finally caught up with One Piece, but to be honest I wish I hadn't... It was nicer to watch the show when you knew you still had 100 new episodes ready and waiting.

More interesting than why Luffy decided to get himself trapped is how the huge blob of gold got solid so fast. So, keeping that in mind, it's useless to think why Luffy got trapped. Maybe Enel's electricity not only heats things but also cools them lightning fast...

Technically it should be possible for Sanji to hit Enel with something equivalent to rubber in conductance (or lack of, to be precise), should Nami tell him that's the way to go. However, getting near enough is the problem. He should have taken rubber boots with him before going after the ship...

Deblas
Sat, 05-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Technically it should be possible for Sanji to hit Enel with something equivalent to rubber in conductance (or lack of, to be precise), should Nami tell him that's the way to go. However, getting near enough is the problem. He should have taken rubber boots with him before going after the ship...

He could be able to hit Enel, but Sanji is not immune to electricity like Luffy. If he goes one on one with Enel the result will be the same as the incident in the Going Merry.

Harima Kenji
Sat, 05-06-2006, 05:22 PM
What I don't understand, is why people like Crocodile and Enel only change into their element (although sand isn't an element) when they get hit, even when they know that when the fist/foot/whatever will hit them..
In the final fight with Crocodile, Luffy could hit him because the blood on his hands made it impossible for Crocodile to disperse on impact.. If Crocodile would just disperse BEFORE he got hit he would've 0wnzd Luffy..
And it looks like Enel does the same thing..that's why Luffy can hit him..

I rewatched some eps earlier today and I saw something that I totally forgot..and whay might be the solution to the puzzle of who is gonna save Luffy/beat Enel..
The guy/gal that fixed the Going Merry...we don't know who it is, he/she is powerful enough not to be noticed by Enel (or just so weak :P)
I don't know if my speculations are right about who it is, so I'll just keep it to myself.. :P

Splash!
Sat, 05-06-2006, 10:40 PM
What I don't understand, is why people like Crocodile and Enel only change into their element (although sand isn't an element) when they get hit, even when they know that when the fist/foot/whatever will hit them..

I guess that can be explained by the same reason as why they don't dodge the attacks in the first place, their reaction isnt quick enough. If they could think fast enough to dematerialize at the right instant before they got hit, then they would also possess the reflexes to simply avoid the attack by getting out of the way. I think that makes sense. In Enel's case, he has mantra but even that doesnt help if you are getting hit randomly. Sure he could simply turn into lightning and stay and that form but he would have to go back to solid form to be able to perform a physical attack and that instant would make him vulnerable again. So somehow figuring out a way to disable the 'automatic element activation' should actually the significant difference that it does

darkmetal505
Sun, 05-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Luffy just tried to wrench his arm out. If the metal cooled, Luffy could lengthen his arm producing a samller diameter and slide his arm out. Well only if he can strech his hand also.

Funny episode with Usopp.

Raven
Mon, 05-08-2006, 01:28 AM
YOU DUMBASS EGGPLANT!

lol.

Dunno how Luffy will get out of this one. And at the end there, it sounded a bit like Nami wanted to sleep with Enel, saying she'd need to use her whole body and all that.

ChaosK
Mon, 05-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Dunno how Luffy will get out of this one. And at the end there, it sounded a bit like Nami wanted to sleep with Enel, saying she'd need to use her whole body and all that.

It might work...