PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 305

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Raw Version:
http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20305.zip

Nice chapter.
Sai's true mission is finally shown, but it was kind off predictable.
But I wonder why Oro left just like that...

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-02-2006, 05:15 PM
So he's an assassin.

Roots' logic: "YARR LETS INFILTRATE ORO BASE AND KIL SASUKE JUST BECUZ HE USD 2 BELONG TO LEAF THEN DAMN EVERY1 WILL VOTE 4 DANZOU-SAMA AS PRESIDENT!11"

fahoumh
Tue, 05-02-2006, 05:39 PM
So he's an assassin.

Roots' logic: "YARR LETS INFILTRATE ORO BASE AND KIL SASUKE JUST BECUZ HE USD 2 BELONG TO LEAF THEN DAMN EVERY1 WILL VOTE 4 DANZOU-SAMA AS PRESIDENT!11"
OMG....HAHAHAHAHA

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-02-2006, 05:51 PM
So he's an assassin.

ROFLMAO about four or five times.

That line made my day :D

Splash!
Tue, 05-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Cant wait to read the translation of this chapter. Seems like there might be something in it about Sai's previous victims. Also, i hope we get to see Sasuke in action in the next chapter. The wait has just been too damn long. I hope he rips sai's throat and clobbers Naruto while he is at it.

Knives122
Tue, 05-02-2006, 06:36 PM
man, Sasuke is going to own those ink snakes with his hair

darkmetal505
Tue, 05-02-2006, 06:45 PM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3596.0

translation at mangahelpers

theres no way sasuke would fall under sai, he probably already senses sai's presence

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-02-2006, 06:49 PM
man, Sasuke blows and so does this series right now

Well written, Knives!

I think that Kishimoto was secretly swapped during one of his many breaks.
So let us instead discuss who the new subpar author is instead of the boring and predictable stuff we must suffer through every week.

Seriously the author (who I don't think is Kishi anymore) REALLY plays off the "omg Sasuke" factor. He KNOWS that 90% of the fanbase cares more about seeing Sasuke than anything else. That's why it's so drawn out.

IT'S YOUR FAULT SASUKE FANBOYS!

Oh and just for my own safety I will now tell you all that a few weeks ago when I wrote "goddamn Sasuke rules", I was drunk, and if you don't believe that then it was my secret twin from another dimension (the plot thickens!)

---

http://www.cinnamonstars.com/naruto/comic/sasusaku_special.jpg

Feast your eyes on this, drawn/written by a very talented girl.
An interesting what-if scenario, albeit rather "typical".

Knives122
Tue, 05-02-2006, 07:20 PM
lol yeah terra, that's what I really meant to say :p

Raven
Tue, 05-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Oh noes! SASKAY WILL DIES BYY THE SNAKS WAAA

Phoenix20578
Tue, 05-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Oh, you know your happy about it, dont lie Raven :D

samsonlonghair
Wed, 05-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Pissed.
I am so damn pissed off.

I thought that if I waited a few weeks this stupid manga might go back to being good. I must be retarded. Maybe I got hit in the head or something.

Orochimaru could have had another showdown with Yamato and Naruto allowing Yamato to show off his abilities. But no, he had to run off.

Sai could have tried to kill Sasuke setting up a huge battle between the two for the next chapter. But no, he had to have a predictable change of heart.

This whole fucking arc is so pointless now that nothing could redeem it. Screw it all. I'm done with this damn Manga. Fuck off Kishimoto.

kooshi
Wed, 05-03-2006, 01:27 AM
What the hell?! I was so anxious to see Sai assassinate Sasuke, but noooooooooo, they had to fucking change Sai's attitude so damn quickly! This manga has hit rock bottom.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 05-03-2006, 01:52 AM
What the hell?! I was so anxious to see Sai assassinate Sasuke, but noooooooooo, they had to fucking change Sai's attitude so damn quickly! This manga has hit rock bottom.

Exactly, I've lost all damn patience with Kishimoto. I've spent the last two months giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm not doing that any more.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 05-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Who knows maybe Kishimoto will think of a way to turn things around from the current gayness. For all we know in the next chapter Sasuke may wind up impaling Sai with a chidori. God, that would be awesome but it probably won't happen. It's kinda a sad how quickly things have gone down hill since "the 4th" tail. Here's hoping that we see Sasuke kill Sai.

kAi
Wed, 05-03-2006, 10:29 AM
I didn't see that coming,after they found out that his mission was to take out Sasuke, I thought nice, there's going to be a battle and Sai isn't someone easily changed, but Naruto changed him so easily.

I wanted to see Sasuke and Sai fight it out, with the intention of him (Sai) killing Sasuke, and not trying to capture him. At this rate I'm thinking Sasuke along with Naruto and co are just going to walk on out of there like best friends. Orochimaru may even run away from them. I've come up with the perfect prediction, Naruto changes Orochimaru's heart.

Orochimaru is running away from Yamato, Naruto and Sakura, although he dealth with Kyubi tail 4.

dragon608608
Wed, 05-03-2006, 10:42 AM
exactly, i knew Sai has the complete change heart, but i didn't think Naruto would be this stink especially with the Orochimaru run away like that. Naruto series and Kishi really hit the rock bottom hard. Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Naruto has been going downhill even before "the 4th tail". I fail to see what you guys find stimulating about seeing Naruto transforming into some black foxthingy.

"OMG YET ANOTHER TAIL AND EVEN MORE POWER THAT'S SOO COOOOL!"

Lame.

And as I've said so many times before, Naruto is the worst main character ever. I honestly thought that he wouldn't talk about Sasuke THIS much. I mean of course he was bound to prance around thinking about him since apparently they were so close friends (though actually I don't find that they ever were THAT close... I've never really understood it, okay so they were part of the same team, but how many times did they do fun stuff together? never!), but he mentions it ALL THE TIME.

Yes, old news, but still, I will never grow tired of complaining about that sorry excuse for a character.

Knives122
Wed, 05-03-2006, 01:53 PM
So....do you hate Naruto more then Sakura and Hinata now? :p

fahoumh
Wed, 05-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Wow, über-lame...these changes of heart are becoming ridiculous.

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-03-2006, 02:05 PM
So....do you hate Naruto more then Sakura and Hinata now? :p

I was going to say "they are pretty much tied", but then I remembered my collection of female Naruto hentai and decided to switch it to "no, I will never hate anyone more than Sakura & Hinata".

Female Naruto hentai <3

Then again I have some nice Sakura/Hinata stuff too but...

*topic turns into hentai discussion*

metrite
Wed, 05-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Translated version by Jinchuuriki: chapter 305 torrent (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=9578&name=Naruto%20305%20HQ%20%5BJinchuuriki%5D.zip.tor rent)
(Don't mind page 6 :p)

*prays for an upcoming massacre in the next chapter*
But.. that's unlikely, so I'm hoping for some incredible plot twist.

-edit
Why would naruto need to search for sai using kage bunshin, while yamato managed to follow sai all the way to oro's HQ?

Assertn
Wed, 05-03-2006, 02:14 PM
damn...i totally called the whole "assassinate sasuke" mission

I would've been dissappointed if they never treated him as a missing-nin, and it was also obviously on sai's mind when he insisted to never be associated with sasuke early in the arc.

xDarkMaster
Wed, 05-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Direct 305 by Jinchuuriki (http://rapidshare.de/files/19495803/Naruto_305_HQ__Jinchuuriki_.zip.html)

Honoko
Wed, 05-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Caught up again.... it's nice to see that these threads haven't changed a bit ^^ "Waaahh, this manga SUCKS! Kishi is turning into a cliche! This storyline is the most puke-worthy thing I've ever read! I'm never gonna read Naruto manga ever again!!"

Well, cheesiness aside (in above paragraph as well as in the manga), I think this stuff is best read after a 10-week hiatus and you breeze through a whole bunch all at once. If I recall, I did the same thing with the Sasori/Sakura/Old Lady fight and I think I enjoyed it a lot more than most people in here :p

As for where the manga is at this point, I must wonder just how willing is Sasuke to return. Frankly, Oro's "Get over it" suggestion a few chapters ago is probably the best advice.

Yukimura
Wed, 05-03-2006, 04:57 PM
So this could mean that Danzou also isn't plotting against Konoha, or even a takeover, he could just be sitting in the shodows doing what roots do, supporting the tree from below. Of course this sucks and makes a case for a boring walk out of Oro's place happy as clams ending, and if Sasuke decided to change his heart too, then they just cut to the little story in Terra's sig and the manga ends. This manga could conceiveably end in 3-4 chapters from this episode if my plan is followed. Maybe more if there's a fight before Sasuke's change.

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Caught up again.... it's nice to see that these threads haven't changed a bit ^^ "Waaahh, this manga SUCKS! Kishi is turning into a cliche! This storyline is the most puke-worthy thing I've ever read! I'm never gonna read Naruto manga ever again!!"

Actually Kishi has more or less always produced a very cliche manga, it's just a matter of HOW you use the cliches...

Honoko
Wed, 05-03-2006, 05:21 PM
^ I completely agree. But it's always bad news when someone actually complains and points out the cliches as opposed to being wow'ed by content. You can probably claim that any shounen series is cliche but to me, the very act of calling something cliche implies low-quality.

Assertn
Wed, 05-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I think the mysterious factor of the roots division increased a bit more in this chapter. We know that Sai's mission to help retrieve sasuke was a front, but now the invasion of konoha is just a front as well?

There's still alot of potential with the roots.

mage
Wed, 05-03-2006, 08:01 PM
i predict a long, drawn-out, useless sai flashback in the next two chapters.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 05-04-2006, 08:32 PM
i predict a long, drawn-out, useless sai flashback in the next two chapters.

probably. hopefully it might explain why he changed his mind about his orders to kill sasuke due to some previous experience rather than naruto's contagious stupidity. but im not gonna hold my breath.

Sidnne
Thu, 05-04-2006, 09:33 PM
I can't help but laugh about the fact that chapter 304's "big and amazing" cliff hanger of Naruto encountering Orochimaru ended with Oro saying "Well, I'd like to stay and fight, but I've got a cake in the oven!"

Ah, the creativity is just oozing out of Kishi's veins now.

Assertn
Sat, 05-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Man, you guys are going to look pretty stupid when you realize that you're falling into Kishimoto's trap. He's going to have Yamato betray the group and fulfill a secret mission of his own, which may involve sasuke as well, and you guys won't even see it coming.

Sidnne
Sat, 05-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh I think I see.

Kishi "hello" moto is planning a battle of attrition against his readers. He plans to bore us all to death and then when we least expect it... BAM! Instant plot twist and everything comes together with grace and awe. And you're right, we won't ever see it coming because we'll have all likely stopped reading before that happens.

samsonlonghair
Sat, 05-06-2006, 06:53 PM
I've finally figured it out.

Kishimoto has been replaced by Pod People from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. At first the Pod Kishimoto had everyone fooled, but now we're starting to realize that he has no emotion. There's something no longer human about him.

Your new bodies are growing in there. They're taking you over cell for cell, atom for atom. There is no pain. Suddenly, while you're asleep, they'll absorb your minds, your memories and you're reborn into an untroubled world...Tomorrow you'll be one of us...There's no need for love...Love. Desire. Ambition. Faith. Without them, life is so simple, believe me

It all fits now.

ChaosK
Sat, 05-06-2006, 07:45 PM
kishimoto is obviously 3 names put together.

kis him oto

they are 3 manatees who take idea balls from 1 side of a tank to another.

so kis picked "naruto"
him picks "loves"
oto picked "sasuke"

BAM, we have our naruto story.

Assertn
Thu, 05-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Oh I think I see.

Kishi "hello" moto is planning a battle of attrition against his readers. He plans to bore us all to death and then when we least expect it... BAM! Instant plot twist and everything comes together with grace and awe. And you're right, we won't ever see it coming because we'll have all likely stopped reading before that happens.

Yikes, way to shoot the messenger.