PDA

View Full Version : All new GW Survivor

Deadfire
Sun, 04-30-2006, 10:45 PM
That’s right guys it’s all new and very big this time. If you don’t know what it is, or want to know what this is all about read on

This time is going to be different and longer then the one it’s based off of. Starting with 20 members there will be 5 rounds of play 4 weeks long. The first of which will be posted May 8th. There is a prize, and a very good one at that. So let’s get some ground rules down first before we start posting our comments

Who are the players?

Picked from the current active members of the forums at the moment. These are the 5 groups or “teams”

Team #1
Kraco
PSJ
UltxDarkRedX1
Jadugar

Team #2 (Team (THE) DROPOUT CREW)
Deblas*
dragonrage*
IFingHateTonTon*
RyougaZell*

Team #3
Carnage (God#2)
Chaoskiddo
xDarkMaster
Knives122

(*=Confirmed)

Of course I can’t have everyone involved, this list will be updated as changes may happen

How is it being done?

Basically the idea is very much like the Survivor TV series, we start with 20 members and after 5 voting rounds we will have only one. Each voting round there will be either members or teams of members.

Each round will have it’s own way of voting, because different events will ask for different voting processes.

The first and second rounds will be Team based so that means members will be expected to work as one to finish the goal. The forums will vote on what team’s submissions they liked the most, that Team will be granted immunity

The rest of the teams’ members will then vote off one of their own members from their team. They will then send their votes to the Mod in charge of their team who will then relay the result to myself to be posted. A member must write at least one reason why they voted off that person. As delays in getting all the votes in from all the team members could take forever, I’m purposing right now that the due date for them votes is a week and after one week we don't get a reply it's automatically a vote against them

The third round and the fourth will be announced later, however the fifth and last round, which will have only 4 members, will be a general vote by everyone. At the end of the first round there will be 16 members left, followed by 12 after the second, then 8 after the third, and 4 at the end of the fourth round.

The Cycle will be:

(Remember this week is just to get everything straighten out, and thus doesn’t count)

First week: The event announced with the submissions relayed to the proper staff
Second week: The start of voting
Third week: Other voting (in the case of the first two rounds)
Fourth Week: Tallying and recording will be done (This will be placed in this sticky)

However it can change by event

Where is it going to be done?

Here on the general discussion board in two threads. The first, which this one is, it’s for posting up that current status of it and to display the rules. The second is the voting thread there will be a new one each round so 4 in total. Once another is made other one is locked and unstickied.

Why are we doing it?

You need a reason to have some fun?. Well then…

Who is in charge?

For the course of the game I will be the arbiter, with the rest of the staff acting as just that staff. Rulings made by us are final, discussion will not be made.

What is in it for me?

For this game there will be a prize that should not be a shock to you. The prize has been made up and let me tell you it “kicks ass”. However we will not be telling you what it is. Feel free to guess at it, but I’ll give you a hint that it’s not what most of you would think it is.

My name isn’t on the list there must be a mistake.

There is no mistake, the list is what it is, if your name isn’t on it, hope to be a replacement.

My name is on the list but I don’t want to play

If you don’t want to play for any reason that’s up to you. Just let me know by a PM to replace you with a replacement.

All right with all of that out of the way start your discussion, praise, comments, discussion, or insults. Also I would like all those that will be playing to at least post once on this thread to verify your position

Current vote offs

LaZyKiD*
XanBcoo*
Psyke*
darkshadow*
BOARD_of_command*
FrogKing*
Lucifus*
Phoenix20578*

Events

GWS: Event #1 (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13253)
GWS: Event #2 (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=297951)
GWS: Event #3 (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13418)

Zinobi
Mon, 05-01-2006, 12:11 AM
this is gonna be interesting
hope i get to be a replacement :P

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Awesome. I assume this is based on the "member of the month" thread in the Suggestion forum? If so, the criteria on which people will be voting, is it just being a good poster?

LaZie
Mon, 05-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Wow this is great! I'm a player :p

Yukimura
Mon, 05-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Ummm, I'm really confused Deadfire, you said if you want to know what's going on read on, but never actually explained what GW survivor is, just how it will work. I'm just asking what are these people actually going to be doing.

Mr Squiggles
Mon, 05-01-2006, 12:51 AM
I'm with Yukimura here. What's all this about? Are we chucking them all on some deserted island to fend for themselves?

Lefty
Mon, 05-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Man I really need to start posting more often. I fee left out but it's nice ot see this game well and alive again.

Assassin
Mon, 05-01-2006, 01:09 AM
eh, ya....are we still doing what you guys talked about or what?

also, are we voting on who moves on out of each team, or who gets kicked out from each team or what?

samsonlonghair
Mon, 05-01-2006, 01:34 AM
It's been a while since the last GW survivor. I think there are a number of people on the forum now who weren't around then. Why not give a brief explanarion from the begining?

Just sayin'

Psyke
Mon, 05-01-2006, 02:00 AM
Yeah it seems interesting enough, but I haven't the slightest idea what I'm supposed to do.... Wasn't here for the previous one, sorry. :p

el_boss
Mon, 05-01-2006, 04:23 AM
I should start reading the anime threads again. I haven't seen posts from most of the guys on that list for a while.

My guess for the prize: An all expences paid round trip to sunny siberia.

Kraco
Mon, 05-01-2006, 04:24 AM
Yeah, some more practical info would indeed be nice at some point. Mainly so that I don't accidentally vote myself out, but rather in...

But man there's some tough competition there. But at least mods and admins are out; Terra or Bud Bauer would have owned everybody by default.

GhostKaGe
Mon, 05-01-2006, 05:01 AM
My bets on PSJ or B_O_D

Someone needs to run a book on this thing :P

masamuneehs
Mon, 05-01-2006, 05:33 AM
I hope this provides clarification:

YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE PERSON YOU WANT TO LOSE!
I believe you will be able to vote for one person out of each of the groups, and at the end of the first voting session the two with the most votes to be kicked off within each group get kicked off. At some point the teams are narrowed down and we continue until there is only one GotWoot Survivor.

What they are doing:
Events will be announced in due time, but they're basically there to give voters different angles to look at and judge who to vote off. But votes can be cast for whatever reasons you want.

Basically the idea is very much like the Survivor TV series, We start with 20 members and after 4 voting rounds we will have only one. Each voting round there will be 3-5 members the members of the forum will vote on, to vote off the contest. It will go like this

Starting with 20 members we divide them into 4 "Teams" of 5 and have 4 voting sessions go on at the same time. The next week the 2 members from each team that have the most votes are voted off, this leaves us with 12. On the second week we merge two teams together so we have 2 teams of 6 .We have another round of voting, and 2 get kicked off. For the 3rd round we have 8 members left and the vote will happen again with their 2 teams, so we end up with 4 members for the 4th and final round. The Final round has those 4 now being voted on to be the winner.

I am going off of discussion that some of the staff had, and as far as I'm aware the quote above is the format picked for voting off and all that jazz.

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-01-2006, 05:44 AM
Sexiness.

And omg how did el_boss correctly guess the prize?

samsonlonghair
Mon, 05-01-2006, 06:17 AM
Edit: My post was redundant so I've deleted it.

Deadfire
Mon, 05-01-2006, 06:19 AM
Well I added Masa's clarification to the main post. It's just like he said. He will not just have voting rounds in which you vote for who you want to win you will be vote on the options given after a event. This will make more sense after you see the first event.

Right now, the players just need to know they are on the list, and everyone else at this point needs to know that at some point in each of the rounds they will be voting. Thats all

I guess not many people want to take a guess at the prize yet either

Kraco
Mon, 05-01-2006, 07:06 AM
My guess for the prize: An all expences paid round trip to sunny siberia.

And omg how did el_boss correctly guess the prize?

Heh. It's just too bad the trips to Siberia are usually of the one-way kind...

PSJ
Mon, 05-01-2006, 07:12 AM
Another GW survivor, cool. I guess i can play along. So are the price anything like in the old Survivor games?

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-01-2006, 07:28 AM
Cool, now that it's all been clarified I'm a little more pumped for this. I'm really curious to see what happens in the first event.

The prize too. Pretty mysterious.

Deadfire
Mon, 05-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Cool, now that it's all been clarified I'm a little more pumped for this. I'm really curious to see what happens in the first event.

It will be "hard to describe" that event. You will have to wait and see. :p

As for the prize, it is indeed mysterious

RyougaZell
Mon, 05-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Interesting.
I didn't see previous GW Survivor's, so I'll have to wait and see what's going to be done.

Knives122
Mon, 05-01-2006, 11:14 AM
I don't have a problem with any of this, but apparently Deadfire doesn't thinkg I'm up to it T_T

Deadfire
Mon, 05-01-2006, 11:20 AM
I don't have a problem with any of this, but apparently Deadfire doesn't thinkg I'm up to it T_T

Then your just going to have too prove me wrong now don't you.

What are the current bets at right now BTW?

Jadugar
Mon, 05-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Jadugar
B_O_C
xDarkMaster
LaZyKiD
God#2

@DeadFire :

Interesting choice of members. Will the team receive special treatment because we have God#2 in our team? I am hoping for a massive public sympathy vote.

GW survivor sounds like fun so count me in.

Deadfire
Mon, 05-01-2006, 02:56 PM
@DeadFire :

Interesting choice of members. Will the team receive special treatment because we have God#2 in our team? I am hoping for a massive public sympathy vote.

Well, we will see what happens in the first event eh? Besides other teams may think the same about one of their members

And Jad is that what your naming your team then?

xDarkMaster
Mon, 05-01-2006, 03:27 PM
Hmmm, so I'm in huh? Sweet! Seeing as how I might be the newest member participating, I'm a bit confused. Do we just do what we normally do and get votes (or don't get them), or do we have to actually compete, like making a sig or something?

Board of Command
Mon, 05-01-2006, 03:44 PM
xDarkMaster
BOARD_of_command
LaZyKiD
God#2
Jadugar

Ha, God#2 is on my team. Looks like we only have to vote 1 person then.

RedX1z
Mon, 05-01-2006, 03:44 PM
this should be fun, since i can't make sigs or join sig competition, i guess this will do just fine. also, the team arrangements seems a little too random, but oh well.

@deadfire: did you form these teams completely out of the blue or did you actually think about it, so the strengths of the teams would be somewhat even with one another?

xDarkMaster
Mon, 05-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Maybe you should have just chosen the people and had them make groups of their own, that way no one can argue about unfair teams. But still, I like my team, except for maybe one person... :)

RedX1z
Mon, 05-01-2006, 03:51 PM
actually, i think the random team arrangements brings the extra zing in the competition, learn to work together or fall together, it's that simple. if we choose who's going to be on the team or not, the people here would probably just get all the best members on the team, which wouldn't give the other teams a chance in hell, hence the competition would be meaningless.

whatever i just said is pretty much stating the obvious, so yeah..

masamuneehs
Mon, 05-01-2006, 04:19 PM
guys, think about it.

You don't want to get kicked off, right? So in that case you'd want 'crappy' team members.
At the same time you'll just have to pick up the slack for them in events so that their shittiness doesn't get bunched with your name.

Besides, random is a lot more fun I think.

As for what the teams will have to do, you'll just need to hang tight til the first event is announced. Putting it in words at this point would show only half the picture ;)

Oh, and those who got left out, it's nothing personal. You don't play this time you'll make it in there another time.

Board of Command
Mon, 05-01-2006, 04:45 PM
But still, I like my team, except for maybe one person... :)
Yup, God#2 it is. Might as well just resign now.

Deadfire
Mon, 05-01-2006, 04:59 PM
@deadfire: did you form these teams completely out of the blue or did you actually think about it, so the strengths of the teams would be somewhat even with one another?

I used my awesome leetness skills and huge immeasurable brainpower to design those teams perfectly.

Kraco
Mon, 05-01-2006, 05:13 PM
I used my awesome leetness skills and huge immeasurable brainpower to design those teams perfectly.

Awesome leetness skills + huge immeasurable brainpower = dice

That sounds about right and proper...

ChaosK
Mon, 05-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Sounds interesting, I'm in.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 05-01-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm in, of course

ChaosK
Mon, 05-01-2006, 06:14 PM
YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE PERSON YOU WANT TO LOSE!

The next month the 2 members from each team that have the least votes are voted off, this leaves us with 12.

These two posts contradict each other...

FrogKing
Mon, 05-01-2006, 06:29 PM
I am in! Sounds like fun. So our team will be duking it out with each other.
@Jad: You should feel blessed to have God#2 on your team...easy picken's lol.

Deblas
Mon, 05-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Sweet, I'm participating this time. Sounds like fun. You bet I'm in.:D

Knives122
Mon, 05-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Good to see that my team is in :p

Deadfire
Mon, 05-01-2006, 09:46 PM
I just did a major edit to the first post, if everyone can review the changes that would be good.

Deblas
Mon, 05-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Deadfire. Were you able to read my pm?

Psyke
Mon, 05-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Can you give an example of a team based task/goal? I'm pretty curious as to how a team is supposed to work together on something....

samsonlonghair
Mon, 05-01-2006, 11:23 PM
The purpose of the team is to argue over who gets stuck with the title of ass clown.

dragonrage
Mon, 05-01-2006, 11:41 PM
The new structure is much better, good job on that and good job on stepping up and actually spearheading another Gotwoot Survivor.

But as Psyke asked what does working as a team mean, how do they do so? I guess these are issues that will be addressed when you wake up, and hopefully a more detailed explaination will be given to the groups reguarding the first 2 rounds.

Anyways good job and keep on trying, make sure masa gets his imported non -dark beer for smacking you a few time. lol

UltxDarkRedx1... remember you're on my shit list lol, but i will still be cheering for you, as well as all the other participants. Make it one that will go down it Gotwoot history, good luck.

p.s. Remember Red, payback is a bitch and i know her all too well mahahahahaa *cough*. good luck meng.:D

Board of Command
Tue, 05-02-2006, 12:13 AM
Hmm, teams of 4 now. That might cause problems in the vote because it is now possible that everybody gets only 1 vote, as opposed to a guaranteed winner with a 5-member team. But it doesn't affect my team since God#2 is still there...

IFHTT
Tue, 05-02-2006, 01:09 AM
This sounds intriguing... Count me in.

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-02-2006, 08:30 AM
Woah. The teams got changed, and now they only have four members. Could be troublesome for me, auch.

Deadfire
Tue, 05-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Deadfire. Were you able to read my pm?

Yes

Can you give an example of a team based task/goal? I'm pretty curious as to how a team is supposed to work together on something....

Ha, good try in getting a early peek at the first event :p

A example will be I give the teams the task of writing a essay on Canada (No I'm not going to make you do that) As a Team you need to write up the best darn essay ever, but how you do it is your business. You can have one person write it or everyone can have a part in it, just remember you may need to vote off one of these guys (or girls). So a group may get one person that does no work, that person will get the boot from the team as no one likes a freeloader. Make sense?

The purpose of the team is to argue over who gets stuck with the title of ass clown.

It also may bite them in the ass too, as if you vote off a person that has a lot of information, your screwed when you get to the next round

Hmm, teams of 4 now. That might cause problems in the vote because it is now possible that everybody gets only 1 vote, as opposed to a guaranteed winner with a 5-member team. But it doesn't affect my team since God#2 is still there...

I'm aware of this, a system of ties may end up on the Mod you send the results too. BTW God#2 has not confirmed his place so you maybe getting someone new.

Jadugar
Tue, 05-02-2006, 02:26 PM
And Jad is that what your naming your team then?

I didn’t get a chance to do that. What happened to my previous lovely team and its adorable members? I have been separated from my original team mates. WHY?

Good to know all my NEW team mates have been confirmed and looking very lively.

Jadugar
Chaoskiddo
FrogKing
XanBcoo

Let’s do this…………….

xDarkMaster
Tue, 05-02-2006, 03:59 PM
New teams! Without Jadugar, still with #2... NOOOOO!!!!!

Still cool though, I'm still in.

XanBcoo
Tue, 05-02-2006, 04:33 PM
I like the changes to the contest made in the first post. I can't wait for the first event. This is gonna be so damn fun.

Cool, the new teams setups are also great. Let's get cut-throat! But good luck to everyone.

xDarkMaster
Tue, 05-02-2006, 04:37 PM
How much longer do people who haven't confirmed yet still have?

RedX1z
Tue, 05-02-2006, 04:41 PM

yeah, was wondering the same thing, because every team except jadugar's team has at least one person not comfirmed, the sooner those people get confirmed or replaced, the better, then we can see what we're up against.

Jadugar
Tue, 05-02-2006, 04:54 PM
every team except jadugar's team has at least one person not comfirmed.

Yes, my team is in the lead. :p

Deadfire
Tue, 05-02-2006, 05:16 PM

well I was planing that either tomorrow or the next day replacements will be issued. We are only missing God#2, Ryllharu, and Aeon

Phoenix20578
Tue, 05-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Nice to see my team in in also.

Carnage
Tue, 05-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Im in! And to everyone who thinks Im going to be kicked first (which is everyone) well stfu! Im going to try anyway :D :p

Knives122
Tue, 05-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Why would we think that G#2?

We all know that everyone has a fair chance in getting kicked first.............

Board of Command
Tue, 05-02-2006, 11:04 PM
We all know that everyone has a fair chance in getting kicked first.............
God#2 has the power to offset the laws of probability set by God#1.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 05-02-2006, 11:18 PM
God#2 has the power to offset the laws of sanity set by God#1.

Fixed. This makes much more sense

Deadfire
Wed, 05-03-2006, 11:26 AM
We all know that everyone has a fair chance in getting kicked first

Very much so, just remember what I said and don't screw yourself.

Just a question to you all but what do you want your team names to be? As well what are the current guesses at well everything about the contest?

Carnage
Wed, 05-03-2006, 02:35 PM
I wana be called the shichibukai:( (I know, it means 7 but there are only four on a team. But its still a cool name:p )

FrogKing
Wed, 05-03-2006, 03:05 PM
I wana be called the shichibukai:( (I know, it means 7 but there are only four on a team. But its still a cool name:p )

You should probably PM your team first before announcing the team name.

Carnage
Wed, 05-03-2006, 06:22 PM
I wasnt announcing the name, I was just giving a suggestion to the team. But yea, its probably better to just PM the members.:p :rolleyes: I bet some of them dont even watch OP:p

Deblas
Wed, 05-03-2006, 07:08 PM
My team is almost set except for Aeon. So I guess we'll have to wait until he confirms or is replaced to decide on a name.

Assertn
Wed, 05-03-2006, 08:10 PM
The original GW Survivor was more hilarious (ie. Joker getting stuck with the Ass Clown title/avatar)

Phoenix20578
Wed, 05-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Well, unless my group members have a problem with this, which i doubt cause we decided already, our team name is Team Katon, for no real reason whatsoever

Knives122
Wed, 05-03-2006, 08:56 PM
I suggest that my team be named: Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki

Carnage
Wed, 05-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Isnt that Kenshin's ultamite move? You want your team to be named after a move? I guess thats not a bad idea. You get points for creativity, but still.......thats weird. Then again, I like schichibukai and there arent even 7 members on my team:p

ChaosK
Wed, 05-03-2006, 09:05 PM
You could try schibukai.

Knives122
Wed, 05-03-2006, 09:07 PM
yeah I was going to suggest that as well.

Deadfire
Wed, 05-03-2006, 09:12 PM
I would have named my Team "Team Win"

..but thats just me..

anyways thats two names

dragonrage
Wed, 05-03-2006, 09:54 PM
If i had a say in naming the teams, one of them would be called "Badass Motherfu*kers" or "GW Overlords" or "Love Cooks" or "The Fu*kups" or "Exile Warriors". Theses are all good to me.

XanBcoo
Wed, 05-03-2006, 10:36 PM
If i had a say in naming the teams, one of them would be called "Badass Motherfu*kers" or "GW Overlords" or "Love Cooks" or "The Fu*kups" or "Exile Warriors". Theses are all good to me.
Heh, I'm going for a similar approach with the suggestions for my team name. I hope my group members like them.

Jadugar
Wed, 05-03-2006, 10:53 PM
I am thinking four people, four Kages.

Hokage, KazeKage, RaiKage.............

What do my team members think?

Personally I would choose "Perverts" but thats just me.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 05-03-2006, 11:45 PM
So you'd be pervekage?

Kraco
Thu, 05-04-2006, 03:05 AM
Well, unless my group members have a problem with this, which i doubt cause we decided already, our team name is Team Katon, for no real reason whatsoever

We decided, eh? Well, I have nothing against it, so I'll let your dictations pass this time... :p

Deadfire
Thu, 05-04-2006, 07:17 AM

You just might...

Latest update, dragonrage replaces Aeon as a Player, congrats

Only one more to comfirm or replace...

RedX1z
Thu, 05-04-2006, 07:20 AM

wow, that was unexpected, dragonrage, that bastard is going to be joining us?

oh, well, this makes my job much easier..(just playing :p )

anyways, congrats to dragonrage.

Lucifus
Thu, 05-04-2006, 07:47 AM
I wanna participate....Someone drop out!:)

Deadfire
Thu, 05-04-2006, 07:51 AM
I wanna participate....Someone drop out!:)

You can PM Ryllharu to ask him to take his position, he doesn't seem to answer my PMs :(

Lucifus
Thu, 05-04-2006, 07:52 AM
Just did. Hopefully I can, GW Survior seems pretty kool.
EDIT: No response while he was online.....T-T

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-04-2006, 08:34 AM
You just might...

Roger that.

What's the deadline for the team name?

Response to below:
LOL

RedX1z
Thu, 05-04-2006, 08:35 AM
i'm sure if you don't have a name before deadline, whenever that is, a very gay name will be provided for you by none other then deadfire.

yeah, you never know, it could happen.

Deadfire
Thu, 05-04-2006, 08:38 AM
Just did. Hopefully I can, GW Survior seems pretty kool.
EDIT: No response while he was online.....T-T

Then you get it then.... I'm tired of waiting as well as everyone.

Lucifus replaces Ryllharu

What's the deadline for the team name?

Same day you pick your team captain, May 7th or the day before the first event

yeah, you never know, it could happen.

It will happen!

Edit below... you focker!

Jadugar
Thu, 05-04-2006, 08:39 AM
Ahhhhhhhhh!

No team name yet. All my team mates have come up with some random names.

I am just going to pick a name for the team. If Xan, Froggy and CK disagree or want to change it then pm me but for the time being the team name will be

THE FOCKERS

Yes, that’s right. Meet the Fockers. They are :

Jadugar
XanBcoo
FrogKing
Chaoskiddo

--------------------------

@ Luifus : Good Luck!

EDIT :

@ above : Congratulations. Looks like you got in.

Lucifus
Thu, 05-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Haliluja, :D Good team, Psyke-Knives122-PSJ. Wait, thats not a good thing is it.....:confused:

Anyway, looking forward to what you guys got in store for us.

Kraco
Thu, 05-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Same day you pick your team captain, May 7th or the day before the first event

I think Phoenix20578 already picked himself as our team's captain - seeing how he refers to himself using a plural form, like a real king...

XanBcoo
Thu, 05-04-2006, 10:16 AM
THE FOCKERS

Yes, that’s right. Meet the Fockers. They are :

Jadugar
XanBcoo
FrogKing
Chaoskiddo

Bah, I can't say I agree with that. Let's hear from the others first. But I guess if we can't decide, that's a good neutral name.

I can't beleive you didn't like "The Raging Band of Super Neon Killer-Bunnies (who kill people)"

Knives122
Thu, 05-04-2006, 11:24 AM
that names too long, it was agreed upon by the council of Knives that the longest name will be that weird Kenshin move.

RedX1z
Thu, 05-04-2006, 11:27 AM
I think Phoenix20578 already picked himself as our team's captain - seeing how he refers to himself using a plural form, like a real king...

assuming this is how it goes, the leader has the most responsibilities and has the most calls to make, since darkshadow and i couldn't care less, we just thought why not lay all that on him, we were going to ask you, but it's already 2:1, so it wouldn't have mattered.:p

anyways, the leader is always the one that stays behind, since phoenix is it, he has the higher chance of being targeted in my opinion or maybe it's the other way around, depending on how phoenix acts in the first round, not saying he's going to get voted off first or anything.

edit: i actually don't think throwing the leader job at phoenix was a good idea, it wasn't even properly discussed, but oh well. phoenix, if you have a problem with it, we'll just all talk on aim or something a little more, since kraco didn't actually have a fair saying.

dragonrage
Thu, 05-04-2006, 01:58 PM
You just might...

Well I didn't expect this. But Deadfire knows i am in. RedX1, you are going to burn at the stake, thats a promise, you commie spy! Oh thanks for the congrats btw.

Well to my team mates, hello whats up? Are you ready to kick some ass cause i sure am. Anyways about the team name i don't know if there is any ongoing discussion, but if one of you could drop me a PM that would be awsome.

Yo, TonTon, hows it going man?

PSJ
Thu, 05-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Wtf? Who choose such a lame name for my team? Our name is now The Purple Racoons, not some Kenshin move thing.

Lucifus
Thu, 05-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Wtf...........The purple Racoons............:D I'm down with that.
Throw whatever ya got at us, we're ready for it.:cool:

Knives122
Thu, 05-04-2006, 02:23 PM
What!!? Racoons are stupid, we shall now be named The Island Wolf Sharks of Mexico

Deadfire
Thu, 05-04-2006, 02:26 PM
I will say that if there is any reason a Team can't agree with each other over their Name or Captain then not only does that show weakness to the other teams but I will assign your team name and captain. (trust me you don't want this to happen).

BTW everyone is comfirmed now, the party is almost ready to start! (Less then 3 days away)

Kraco
Thu, 05-04-2006, 02:26 PM
edit: i actually don't think throwing the leader job at phoenix was a good idea, it wasn't even properly discussed, but oh well. phoenix, if you have a problem with it, we'll just all talk on aim or something a little more, since kraco didn't actually have a fair saying.

Heh. I was just joking. I have no idea how this thing is supposed to proceed in practice, and what manner of role a team captain is going to have, if anything particular. Maybe two votes instead of one, if needed, and if we ever need to decide anything by voting.

It just seemed to me like Phoenix would enjoy the role, because he simply went forward and decided the team name. Usually taking the initiative like that indicates tendencies for leadership. If it turns out to be good or bad leadership is a totally different thing, but I don't know how much it matters in game like this. This isn't the army, after all.

Board of Command
Thu, 05-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Since xDarkMaster hasn't messaged me back yet, my team name is Team Headshot for the time being.

BoC the Headshooter
xDarkMaster the Headshooter
LaZyKiD the Headshooter
God#2 the Bullet Magnet

Knives122
Thu, 05-04-2006, 03:02 PM
lol Bullet magnet that's funny.

But anywho PSJ and I have thought up a new name for our team: The Purple Sharkcoons

PSJ
Thu, 05-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Incredibly cool. Knives, we rule. Make it in this color. That is magenta. Looks much happier :D

Lucifus
Thu, 05-04-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm all for that,:cool: Nice, I agree about the color too. Now I wonder what these sedastic guys have in store for us...:p

Jadugar
Thu, 05-04-2006, 03:41 PM
PMing my team member is becoming a pain is the ass.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 18 seconds

If the teams are also choosing particular colors then make ours RED.

EDIT :

@ Deadfire : Our team is the first one not the second one.

RedX1z
Thu, 05-04-2006, 03:45 PM
If the teams are also choosing particular colors then make ours RED.

fuck, he beat me to it.

I will say that if there is any reason a Team can't agree with each other over their Name or Captain then not only does that show weakness to the other teams but I will assign your team name and captain. (trust me you don't want this to happen).

BTW everyone is comfirmed now, the party is almost ready to start! (Less then 3 days away)

doesn't it just make you all curious on what kind of names he'd give out, if he could(not saying i want him to)?

xDarkMaster
Thu, 05-04-2006, 04:03 PM
BoC, sorry for not replying. Team Headshot... Not the most original but it'll work I guess. One of the ideas Lazie, #2, and I brainstormed was Team Salty Left Nuts...

We should set up an IRC channel and meet.

Lucifus
Thu, 05-04-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm all good for teh Purple Sharkcoons, but heres my suggestion.
The Beaners of Homedepot:rolleyes:

XanBcoo
Thu, 05-04-2006, 04:07 PM
I have thought up a new name for our team: The Purple Sharkcoons
Damn, all the good team names are going :p.

Just another heads up for my teammates to keep me up to date since I don't have IRC.

dragonrage
Thu, 05-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Ok its has been decided.

Team Name :
"THE DROPOUT CREW"

The Ranks are;

Deblas : ---------------- Captain DROPOUT.-----------
RyougaZell: ------------------ Deadlast.-------------------
IfingHateTonTon: -------- Mr. DROPOUT.-------------
dragonrage:--------------------Dumbass. -----------------

Team Captain: Deblas.

Team Color: Lime Green.

Team Motto : "THE DROPOUT CREW", we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

There you have it folks, we are ready for the approaching battle. Better be ready cause there is no going back from this point on. Have a nice day:) .

RedX1z
Fri, 05-05-2006, 07:56 AM
@dragonrage: you sure you're not supposed to be the dumbass elite? because that sounds just about right. nothing personal, but i see you as the biggest threat than anyone else, that is why you must die!

alright, alright, truce starts.. right now!

don't worry, you're not the only one i fear, that lucifus seems to be a threat as well, sitting back, giving us a smile and a finger.. on that note, lucifus must go down first!(for everything i just said now, i was just playing):p

if i didn't say this before, then i'll say it again, good luck to you all!

Lucifus
Fri, 05-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Oh my...........(Nervous Whistle)...

Bring it on nubs.......;) 2 more days is it........ Make sure you read David vs. Goliath in preparation of whats to come.:rolleyes:

Good luck all. :)

Board of Command
Fri, 05-05-2006, 03:35 PM
removed...

Knives122
Fri, 05-05-2006, 04:01 PM
yeah......

Team Name: The Purple Sharkcoons

Knives122 the Barracoon (it's like a sharkcoon.....only cooler!)
PSJ the Sharkcoon (it's a shark.....only with racoon parts)
Pyske the Rachark (its like a racoon.....only with shark parts)
Lucifus the Trashcan (it's a thing you put trash in....)

Team Captain: PSJ

Team Color: Silver

Team Motto: Animals having sex with raccoons will result in weird things......at least there's a trashcan

yeah.....

Lucifus
Fri, 05-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Um.......I'm a Thrashcan.........who decided this!? :)
Oh well...If thats what Capitan wants................:cool:

PSJ
Fri, 05-05-2006, 04:09 PM
What the fuck? I'm a Sharkcoon! I'm THE Sharkcoon!!

ChaosK
Fri, 05-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Uh........

Don't bee too surprised mr trashcan.

Lucifus
Fri, 05-05-2006, 04:13 PM
After I wished you Good Luck?? :eek: O its on. F*ckign sweet! I'm a Thrashcan Nubs.

I can feel the ownage coming on already, lets Start GW Survivor already.:)

Board of Command
Fri, 05-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Team Headshot

BoC the Headshooter
xDarkMaster the Headshooter
LaZyKiD the Headshooter
God#2 the Bullet Magnet

Captain: BOARD_of_command

Color: color of this text

Motto: Run with us, run from us...either way you get headshot.

ChaosK
Fri, 05-05-2006, 05:33 PM
After I wished you Good Luck?? :eek: O its on. F*ckign sweet! I'm a Thrashcan Nubs.

I can feel the ownage coming on already, lets Start GW Survivor already.:)

I meant don't be so surprised that Knives/PSJ made you a trashcan. :D

Team Fockers

Captain/Master Focker: Jadugar
Perverted Focker: Chaoskiddo
Frog Focker: FrogKing
Anal Focker: Xanbcoo

Team Captain: Jadugar
Team Color: RED

Motto: We will fock you high, low and everywhere in between.

PSJ
Fri, 05-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Knives made that wierd order shit. I'm the captain though, it's weird that Knives is on top on that list. I should be on top as i am the Sharkcoon who obviously rules everything else.

Knives122
Fri, 05-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Nah, it's good as it is. Besides I'm a barracoon which is like 7x cooler then a sharkcoon :p

Jadugar
Fri, 05-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Team Fockers

Team Captain: Jadugar

Team Color: RED

TEAM MEMBERS :

Captain Focker:.....Jadugar

Anal Focker:..........Xanbcoo

Little Focker:..........FrogKing

Perverted Focker:...Chaoskiddo

Team motto: We will fock you high, low and everywhere in between.

Lets get ready to rumble...........

PSJ
Fri, 05-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Team: Purple Sharkcoons

Team members

Captain: PSJ, The Sharkcoon.

Member #1: Knives122, The Barracuda

Member #2: Psyke, Lt. Trashcan

Member #3: Lucifus, Private Trashcan

Team motto:If you're not purple, you're trash!

This is from now on final as i am the captain and i decide this shit!

Lucifus
Fri, 05-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Halliuja. Hmm.........Someone...took my job......Theres only room enough for one....:)

Knives122
Fri, 05-05-2006, 06:56 PM
*insert conan o'brian joke*

http://www.suprmchaos.com/conan-obrien.jpg

Guarrghhgg,

I knew I should've been captain(I said that you could be b/c I didn't want to). Oh well.....

PSJ
Fri, 05-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Hehe at least you get to be a barracuda :P

Edort4
Fri, 05-05-2006, 08:15 PM
I wonder why seems to be a dropout in all the teams. They get names with almost ofensive meaning, I know that maybe those guys dont spam so much as all captains do but they still deserve respect, and yeah its funny a name like that and maybe they dont care but its always the same people that get those "notsocoolnames". I mean im really tired of smart asses in real life that think that are better than others and cooler and they have to label people with despective names. :o

Just a thought. I hope we have fair play here, its going to be fun.

Edited: I posted before knowing that those names where chosen by them, sorry my mistake.

Lucifus
Fri, 05-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I get where your coming from dude, but if your referring to the fact that I got named Thrashcan, I sorta proposed that name.:cool:

Edit at post below: Lol, haha, harsh.:rolleyes:

Munsu
Fri, 05-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Keep your teenage highschool melodrama out of here, no one cares.

Edort4
Fri, 05-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Who are you aiming with those words oh great one?

Munsu
Fri, 05-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Obviously at you.

Discussion ends here, stop going off-topic.

DO
Fri, 05-05-2006, 08:37 PM
I wonder why seems to be a dropout in all the teams. They get names with almost ofensive meaning, I know that maybe those guys dont spam so much as all captains do but they still deserve respect, and yeah its funny a name like that and maybe they dont care but its always the same people that get those "notsocoolnames". I mean im really tired of smart asses in real life that think that are better than others and cooler and they have to label people with despective names. :o

Just a thought. I hope we have fair play here, its going to be fun.

Oh man are you really that much of a pussy or a even bigger one IRL?

Lucifus
Sat, 05-06-2006, 11:30 AM
[PLAY TRACK]- I'm a scat man -

Well, forgetting the above, this parties gonna be starting soon, be ready for it.:cool:
Just get this, The Thrashcan and the Purple Sharkcoons are going all the way, be ready to be owned.

Board of Command
Sat, 05-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Well, forgetting the above, this parties gonna be starting soon, be ready for it.:cool:
Just get this, The Thrashcan and the Purple Sharkcoons are going all the way, be ready to be owned.
Not if you get headshot on the way.

xDarkMaster
Sat, 05-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah for Team Headshot's super cool and awesome sigs and avas!

Lucifus
Sat, 05-06-2006, 03:44 PM
First guy to have a GW Survivor anything. =)

Muahahaha

Deadfire
Sun, 05-07-2006, 01:12 AM
First event is Up.

Good luck to everyone!

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-19-2006, 10:50 AM
I was re-reading the rules and got confused.

The first and second rounds will be Team based so that means members will be expected to work as one to finish the goal. The forums will vote on what team’s submissions they liked the most, that Team will be granted immunity

The rest of the teams’ members will then vote off one of their own members from their team. They will then send their votes to the Mod in charge of their team who will then relay the result to myself to be posted. A member must write at least one reason why they voted off that person. As delays in getting all the votes in from all the team members could take forever, I’m purposing right now that the due date for them votes is a week and after one week we don't get a reply it's automatically a vote against them

The third round and the fourth will be announced later, however the fifth and last round, which will have only 4 members, will be a general vote by everyone. At the end of the first round there will be 16 members left, followed by 12 after the second, then 8 after the third, and 4 at the end of the fourth round.

The winning team of the first round gets immunity of what...? voting someone out?
Then after the first round there will be 17 members left, or am I getting confused?

EDIT:
Nevermind... I already re-re-re-readed and saw my math was wrong.
Though, now that the 1st event is over, re-reading the rules was good.

animeniac
Sun, 06-04-2006, 12:21 AM
I seem to remember (a long, long time ago) a Gotwoot Survivor, except it was way different. They took stupid and nooby things people said and did, then we voted on who was the biggest noob of Gotwoot.

I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Btw, although none of you know me, I've been around for a long time(look at my join date). I just choose to read posts rather then post myself most of the time.

NM
Tue, 07-25-2006, 05:37 PM
I seem to remember (a long, long time ago) a Gotwoot Survivor, except it was way different. They took stupid and nooby things people said and did, then we voted on who was the biggest noob of Gotwoot.

I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Oh the nightmares...

In case anyone wasn't around/remembers, I was in the first GW Survivor contest that was hosted by Mut/Wilik. I "won" the first round and...well...thats another story for another day. :p

Jadugar
Tue, 07-25-2006, 06:10 PM
We have plenty of time.

So who won? Is he still around?

Was the previous one better than the current one?

Carnage
Tue, 07-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Last year I think it was the Idiot_King or something like that. He got modship for a month and had a day where there was a thread where everyone could spam in and raise thier post count.

KitKat
Tue, 07-25-2006, 07:54 PM
The one animeniac is referring to was GW Survivor #2: Noob edition. I forget who won that one. Notable contestants included Eurasian, Knives122, Deblas, DB_Hunter, and some others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The first GW survivor mostly consisted of straight voting each other off. NarutoMaster gained the custom title 'Ass Clown' from this event, as well as a matching sig and ava to go along with his title, made by Joker-kun. C'mon NM, show us the sig and ava :p

ChaosK
Tue, 07-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Last year I think it was the Idiot_King or something like that. He got modship for a month and had a day where there was a thread where everyone could spam in and raise thier post count.

That was that stupid numbers game where everyone guessed a number, and there were ban numbers and 1 prize number. Oh shits and giggles, hosted by beloved Mut of course. :rolleyes:

Knives122
Tue, 07-25-2006, 09:06 PM
The one animeniac is referring to was GW Survivor #2: Noob edition. I forget who won that one. Notable contestants included Eurasian, Knives122, Deblas, DB_Hunter, and some others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The first GW survivor mostly consisted of straight voting each other off. NarutoMaster gained the custom title 'Ass Clown' from this event, as well as a matching sig and ava to go along with his title, made by Joker-kun. C'mon NM, show us the sig and ava :p

Lol, yeah I remember that. I don't remember what I said but it was taking out of context. Oh well, that avy and sig were funny though

NM
Tue, 07-25-2006, 09:48 PM

That sig and ava is now burned and buried, may it rest in peace. AMEN!!! *screamed out the way Anderson yells it in Hellsing, followed by his evil laugh* ;)

But actually, I never actually saved the sig and ava that Joker-kun prepared for me, not even during the contest. Wilik was the one who changed my avatar and signature (and my title). So I don't have it on me. There is a small chance that Joker-kun has it....but he's nowhere to be found. But I say good riddance to that sig and ava! I'll take my Ichigo sig/ava over that clown anyday! :p

ChaosK
Tue, 07-25-2006, 10:27 PM
That sig and ava is now burned and buried, may it rest in peace. AMEN!!! *screamed out the way Anderson yells it in Hellsing, followed by his evil laugh* ;)

But actually, I never actually saved the sig and ava that Joker-kun prepared for me, not even during the contest. Wilik was the one who changed my avatar and signature (and my title). So I don't have it on me. There is a small chance that Joker-kun has it....but he's nowhere to be found. But I say good riddance to that sig and ava! I'll take my Ichigo sig/ava over that clown anyday! :p

Oh he's...alive, however his friends have been trying to convince everyone his girlfriend killed him or something.

dragonrage
Wed, 07-26-2006, 12:55 AM
yep, they have been saying that he died is a car accident, they sure fooled me. Shit when both of them came in and said the same thing i was convinced.

mage
Wed, 07-26-2006, 09:34 AM
I was banned for two weeks because of that stupid guess a number shit.

Knives122
Wed, 07-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Haha, I remember that. That was mainly the reason why I didn't bother playing that game. :p

ChaosK
Thu, 07-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I was banned for two weeks because of that stupid guess a number shit.

Same, but I was unbanned early when Mut was banned :p.

Deblas
Thu, 07-27-2006, 07:51 PM
Lol, yeah I remember that. I don't remember what I said but it was taking out of context. Oh well, that avy and sig were funny though

Ohh! I was thinking which one since I don't remember participating in any other survivor but I think it was the one where they quoted me mistaking a Japanese Goth dressed singer as a chick and said he was hot. :rolleyes:

Seriously, it really looked like a chick!

KitKat
Wed, 08-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Back to NM's dubious GWS victory in the first one, Joker-kun appeared on irc and though I didn't manage to find out whether he still had the ass clown sig/ava he made, he says hi and that he loves NM's donkey ass, lol.

NM
Thu, 08-03-2006, 08:12 AM
I'll just pretend I never read that...but Joker-kun knows that I love him back. <3

So yeah, I must say that Deadfire's GWS is moving along very smoothly. Deadfire FTW! :)

Deadfire
Thu, 08-03-2006, 12:13 PM
I'll just pretend I never read that...but Joker-kun knows that I love him back. <3

So yeah, I must say that Deadfire's GWS is moving along very smoothly. Deadfire FTW! :)

You should say slowly... I'm in a rock and a hard place when I try to think of the next event. I will say I haven't forgot it, It's just becoming harder for me to think these days

joker-kun
Thu, 08-03-2006, 04:38 PM

Don't worry NM I don't have either anymore;)

(pop on irc and visit me donkey!)

ChaosK
Fri, 08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Don't worry NM I don't have either anymore;)

(pop on irc and visit me donkey!)

THE KUN LIVES!! :eek: :eek:

RyougaZell
Mon, 11-20-2006, 09:57 PM
So.... who won?

complich8
Mon, 11-20-2006, 10:05 PM
I win! I win!

... or ... whatever. I think everyone sort of stopped caring when we ran out of ideas for contests and such that wouldn't totally blow.

I blame Deadfire. :p

Deblas
Mon, 11-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Once the Dropouts were eliminated, there was no point in continuing it... :B

Lucifus
Tue, 11-21-2006, 02:30 AM
What chu talkin bout?! The Sharkcoonz tore it up!
http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/5108/sharkcoon8ts.jpg

Deadfire
Tue, 11-21-2006, 10:52 AM
I win! I win!

... or ... whatever. I think everyone sort of stopped caring when we ran out of ideas for contests and such that wouldn't totally blow.

I blame Deadfire. :p

I think both statements are true here, It's both my fault and lack of ideas.

I'm thinking if I'm to do this again there will be less time between rounds (1-2 weeks per round) as well the team would possibly be made by the members themselves. On the flip side I would have all the events made BEFORE anything happened.

I'll put up a vote if there is more interest in doing it again.

Jadugar
Tue, 11-21-2006, 04:43 PM
So.... who won?

Wasnt that obvious?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/focker28mb.png

Once the Dropouts were eliminated, there was no point in continuing it... :B

Jadugar points and laughs at Deblas.

If I remember correctly, the two remaining teams eliminated the Dropouts.

What chu talkin bout?! The Sharkcoonz tore it up!

Shakcononz? Deosnt ring a bell.

I'll put up a vote if there is more interest in doing it again.

As if thats going to happen.

xDarkMaster
Tue, 11-21-2006, 04:54 PM
I think both statements are true here, It's both my fault and lack of ideas.

Isn't the lack of ideas your fault? :p

the team would possibly be made by the members themselves. On the flip side I would have all the events made BEFORE anything happened.

Both excellent ideas, too bad they weren't implemented the first time like they should have been.

What chu talkin bout?!

What chu talkin bout?!

Deadfire
Tue, 11-21-2006, 07:09 PM
As if thats going to happen.

Your right, and it may be for the better that we leave it :P

Isn't the lack of ideas your fault? :p

Yes...that too.

IBoth excellent ideas, too bad they weren't implemented the first time like they should have been.

We can sum it up as I failed at this

If there is a next time, I promise a brainstorming session before hand with both members and staff

RyougaZell
Tue, 11-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Jadugar points and laughs at Deblas.

If I remember correctly, the two remaining teams eliminated the Dropouts.

The thing is... The Dropouts dropped out of the event by submitting a droping out third task :D

And as we left, the Survivor(s) died :D

dragonrage
Tue, 11-21-2006, 11:56 PM
awwww shucks you guys letting out the secret huh. ah well it has been long enough.

RZ, not to mention that non of us voted for our entry to ensure defeat. :D

and yea the fact remains that when we dropped out gotwoot survivor died as well. If i remember correctly the event was posted, but problems arose with the structure of the event among other things.

Oh and well the prize for the competition was never disclosed. So well we did all of that for basically nothing. But I would like to thank you all for letting me get to know my teammates alot better. We entered together, worked hard together (pulled all nighters, did massive editing, and decided that if the group was going to split up at the end, it was better to leave together.)

Heres to The Dropout Crew, we enter together, we left together and we're still together.

cheers.
Mr. Dropout.
Captain Dropout.
DeadLast.
and ofcourse yours truly
Dumbass.

RyougaZell
Tue, 11-21-2006, 11:59 PM
I can't remember for who, but I did vote for one of the other 2 teams :D

Jadugar
Wed, 11-22-2006, 12:46 AM
The thing is... The Dropouts dropped out of the event by submitting a droping out third task :D

And as we left, the Survivor(s) died :D

The thing is ………..The Dropouts lost. They were forced out of the competition by better teams. Its called losing, the opposite of wining.

awwww shucks you guys letting out the secret huh. ah well it has been long enough.

RZ, not to mention that non of us voted for our entry to ensure defeat. :D

If I were a Dropout, I would not have voted for that entry. :p

and yea the fact remains that when we dropped out gotwoot survivor died as well. If i remember correctly the event was posted, but problems arose with the structure of the event among other things.

The fact remains :

The bigger they come, the harder they fall.

No, you don’t remember correctly. The event was never posted. They couldn’t come up with a better event than the last one. A suggestion was made and it was good but they didn’t follow thorough. Its hard to swallow you pride.

Oh and well the prize for the competition was never disclosed. So well we did all of that for basically nothing. But I would like to thank you all for letting me get to know my teammates alot better. We entered together, worked hard together (pulled all nighters, did massive editing, and decided that if the group was going to split up at the end, it was better to leave together.)

Yes, I would have liked to know what the prize was. We did work for nothing.
So it took all nighters to put all that ……. together.

I do admit that The Dropouts was the most efficient and well-managed team but I thought that the GW survivor was all about surviving on your own and wining.

It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed sparing with Dropouts. ;)

P.S. Fockers RULED ! ! !

FrogKing
Wed, 11-22-2006, 02:08 AM
LONG LIVE THE FOCKERS! True survivors (well, except me...voted off...assholes...)!
This post is to show solidarity for my fellow nakama!

masamuneehs
Wed, 11-22-2006, 02:41 AM
it is true, the best idea was the one suggested right before the contest ended... i also apologize for losing focus on running this contest and letting it die... i still hope the participants had fun though, it certainly seems to have built some bonds between forum members

dragonrage
Wed, 11-22-2006, 11:59 AM
The thing is ………..The Dropouts lost. They were forced out of the competition by better teams. Its called losing, the opposite of wining.

If I were a Dropout, I would not have voted for that entry. :p

The fact remains :

The bigger they come, the harder they fall.

No, you don’t remember correctly. The event was never posted. They couldn’t come up with a better event than the last one. A suggestion was made and it was good but they didn’t follow thorough. Its hard to swallow you pride.

I do admit that The Dropouts was the most efficient and well-managed team but I thought that the GW survivor was all about surviving on your own and wining.

It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed sparing with Dropouts. ;)

lol, it is either you just don't get it or just don't want to accept what we The Dropouts are saying. But I hope that you understand it sometime soon. :rolleyes:

But you are right, we lost. ( /me wonders why ;) ). And thank you for your compliment and recognizing that we were big in the game.:D , thank you.

Jadugar
Wed, 11-22-2006, 09:09 PM
But you are right, we lost. ( /me wonders why ;)

The thread is still up and you can go and check why people didn’t vote for you.

lol, it is either you just don't get it or just don't want to accept what we The Dropouts are saying. But I hope that you understand it sometime soon. :rolleyes:

All I hear is :

“The grapes were sour”.

Last time I checked I my team was still in the game and there was no sign of Dropouts. That is the bottom line. There were no prizes for losers. Maybe you can get your head around that. Its time to let go of you damaged ego and put it to rest. The first step would be to come out of the state of denial or the darkness of your defeat will consume you. It pains me to see you like this.

Yes, the Dropout fucked up and didn’t pull through.

dragonrage
Wed, 11-22-2006, 09:55 PM
rofl lmao. I guess that there is no reasoning with you. Thank you for allowing me to view how you actually see me.

Thanks for the laughs as well and allowing me to see a little of who you are. It is much appreciated.

Also thanks for the neg rep and the comment that was attached to it as well, that is if it was in fact you.

This has been very educational.

/me takes notes. :D

Jadugar
Wed, 11-22-2006, 10:07 PM
rofl lmao. I guess that there is no reasoning with you. Thank you for allowing me to view how you actually see me.

Thanks for the laughs as well and allowing me to see a little of who you are. It is much appreciated.

Yeah, it was fun. :D

Also thanks for the neg rep and the comment that was attached to it as well, that is if it was in fact you.

I don’t stab people in the back (Maybe I do but that wasnt me).

This has been very educational.
The feeling is mutual.

Deblas
Wed, 11-22-2006, 10:18 PM
heh, guess the feud never ends. :rolleyes:

So, can you tell us just what was the prize?

RyougaZell
Wed, 11-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Indeed. We fucked up and didn't pull tru

Dropouts forever :D

Deadfire
Wed, 11-22-2006, 10:32 PM
So, can you tell us just what was the prize?

I can guess there is no harn saying it

It was that the member that won got any 2 or 3 admin changes to his or her account including and not limited to personal gallery folder made to be unlimited, color changes to the user's name or title (I.E look at Terra's posts), Rep points, bigger sig size and Avatars allowed, Custom Title, and any other change that I'm missing that could to be done.

I think the runner-up was suppose to get a custom title or something.

RyougaZell
Wed, 11-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Darn... I could have used a 500x220 limit for a signature.
Oh well.

Lucifus
Wed, 11-22-2006, 11:54 PM
Snap, wish I'd known that, the Sharkcoon army would have risen and devoured everything in its path. Then I'd go rogue and pick off the remaining mutant retarded sharkcoons off myself.:(

KoKo37
Thu, 11-23-2006, 12:19 AM
I can guess there is no harn saying it

It was that the member that won got any 2 or 3 admin changes to his or her account including and not limited to personal gallery folder made to be unlimited, color changes to the user's name or title (I.E look at Terra's posts), Rep points, bigger sig size and Avatars allowed, Custom Title, and any other change that I'm missing that could to be done.

I think the runner-up was suppose to get a custom title or something.

A small signature increase, personal gallery folder and a custom title would have been fitting, but the reputation bonus and color change to the user name I would of disagreed on, since receiving positive reputation from winning a contest would sort of disregard the system from originally getting them from good posts, and the color for names should be left for Administers and AonE staff members.

But, it doesn't really matter now anyways since it's over.

ChaosK
Fri, 02-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Warned for contentless post

SUPERBUMP for one of the only good threads on the forum.

NOOO I'VE BEEN WARNED! FUCKING SHIT CRAAAP!! NOOO!!!

Carnage
Sun, 02-24-2008, 11:46 AM
Have a warning as well then

Lawls Owned.