PDA

View Full Version : Colbert owns everyone on c-span

mage
Sun, 04-30-2006, 02:29 AM
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/04/29.html#a8104

I'm surprised the Bush administration actually let him on. wow.

It's not the whole clip, just the second half I believe. I want to see the whole thing :)

Mr Squiggles
Sun, 04-30-2006, 03:08 AM
Wow... that was awesome.

Maybe the bush administration let him on to give off the image that they are open to all opinions, yet thought that Colbert would pull his punches because he was in fancy company. Man, did he ever show them.

dragonrage
Sun, 04-30-2006, 03:01 PM
once again,

whats the point of this thread? Is it just something you are doing to kill time or to spam the forums?

Could it not have been posted in the funny videos thread?

Munsu
Sun, 04-30-2006, 03:14 PM
dragonrage, stop worrying about useless shit. The thread is fine.

Colbert is awesome, I always miss his shows though.

Mr Squiggles
Sun, 04-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Colbert is awesome, I always miss his shows though.

Well, you can watch some here:
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_colbert_report/index.jhtml

dragonrage
Sun, 04-30-2006, 04:38 PM
lol "mini mod", and yeah i am over stepping my bounds alittle. I agree that Colbert is funny, I guess if Bud says its AOK, then so it is. Funny episode btw.

IFHTT
Sun, 04-30-2006, 04:58 PM
This is the first time I've ever taken any interest in something that was shown on c-span...

I can't believe they let Colbert speak at that thing. We need more people to publicly humiliate the higher ups every now and then. At least in a humorous fashion. They do pretty well in humiliating themselves but it's just not as fun to laugh at.

Honoko
Sun, 04-30-2006, 05:03 PM
I love that guy's show... I find Colbert's humor better than Jon Stewart's. Although, you gotta love the time Stewart ripped apart those guys on CNN's Crossfire.

AlterEgox5
Sun, 04-30-2006, 07:29 PM
I love that guy's show... I find Colbert's humor better than Jon Stewart's. Although, you gotta love the time Stewart ripped apart those guys on CNN's Crossfire.
That was awesome. I remember seeing that online and I about died laughing. I love those Comedy Central guys even though, ironically, I don't watch them as much as one might think I would.

It kind of sucks though because it seems like unless you're a comic, you can't get away with saying anything politically incorrect without someone bitching at you for it. Freedom of speech is getting biased...who knew?