PDA

View Full Version : The Magical Skiing Adventure!

Honoko
Fri, 04-28-2006, 01:41 PM
http://forum.explosm.net/showthread.php?t=6269

A neat way to tell a story. Does anyone have time here to invest in this sort of effort? ^^ Procrastination is good indeed ;)

PS-- is there's a general thread for links like this? Can't remember at the moment. Mods, move at your discretion ^^v

Kraco
Fri, 04-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Damn, that's bloody awesome! Great find!

Assertn
Fri, 04-28-2006, 02:32 PM
somethingawful.com does something like this every week or so.

The newest one i heard about was of a race of aliens that plotted to take over Earth, but realized that they were like insects in comparison to people, so they took over the mind of a Microsoft employee to gain access to the Internet to destroy it and disrupt communications. The job of all the other forum members was to issue commands to the employee drone to accomplish this task (all while from the perspective of aliens that don't know anything about humans).

XanBcoo
Fri, 04-28-2006, 03:09 PM
That's such an awesome idea. I'm still reading the one Honoko posted. Only on page 53, but I wanna finish it.

Honoko
Fri, 04-28-2006, 03:55 PM
That's such an awesome idea. I'm still reading the one Honoko posted. Only on page 53, but I wanna finish it.
Heh, it took me a lil over an hour to get to the end, and it's still ongoing from the looks of it :p

ChaosK
Fri, 04-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Lol thats pretty funny, especially the 6 updates of fapping behind that cart. At page 29 right now.

Edit: just finished (with interruptions) it was a good use of a couple of hours.

Genma
Sat, 04-29-2006, 11:33 AM
XD

That was hilarious. Whoever made that thread is a genius.