PDA

View Full Version : Join My Gundam game project

Newtyped
Mon, 04-24-2006, 01:48 PM
If anyone knows anything about Gundam, i would really appreciate help. Some things i want to work on are:
1. Equipment Balance (making some stronger, making some weaker, adding new ones, making old ones better)
2. Storyline (I am trying to introduce an alternate universe setting, that uses gundams from other series and kees up with the generic gundam storyline ^^;;)
3. Character and enemie balance (yea its kinda hard to do =/)
4. Mapping (i just used a panorama extracted from a gundam games map, not really functional =/)
5.!!!Scripting!!! (ok this is only if you know ruby code, or rgss)
6. !!!resourcemaking!!! (this is only if you are good with ps, You do not need experiance with rmxp to make resources. However youd need to pm me so i can send you the templates)

I am making this game using rmxp, and I am considering using a tactic battle engine. Of course since I didnt start the actual game making, People who join the project can help me set this up. To work with me you dont need to know how to use rmxp, and you dont need to have it even (though having it would help). I simple need people who know alot about gundams, may it be one series, or all of the series. If you have any questions ask them now, If you are sure you want to join than pm me and we'll see what we can do. If you just wanna help, but dont know what you can actually do We will find a job for you (we being me and my existing crew <edit:which is really just another friend I have> and of course anyone that joins). Of course everyone get credits.