PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 224

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 04-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Links To The Pics, FINALLY!!!!!!!!

http://jojo.jojohot.com/image/yjump/bleach/zaixian/bleach224rqf-fp-zq-hb/thumb.html

Indeed you're wrong about half the things, anyways M7 released their version, look for it at the usual places:

http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/Bleach_Ch224_M7.zip.torrent

ChaosK
Fri, 04-21-2006, 03:56 PM
time for my AMAZING chinese skill translations!

page 1: Hitsuyaga: its you...
page 2: not sure i guess they're saying each others names
page 3: sidebar: in the dark there is a small piece of light...bottom part something...about don't doing something. i dunno. :p
page 4: your all well hinamori (strained). bottom left: you can already stand now?
page 5: shit theres a lot of words here
hinamori: yes, theres no problems now.
Hitsuyaga: is that so...(thinks to himself: looks like she still has problems) [referring to her health of course]
Hinamori: i'm sorry toushiro.(?)
Hinamori: i even...blah too lazy to read the rest..SCREW THIS.

okay i'll now summarize what i've gotten.

Hinamori came to apologize, Hitsuyaga said it didnt matter. yada yada...and i think hitsuyaga said "its not hitsuyaga-kun, its hitsuyaga-taichou." i have no idea i'm too lazy for this. Hinamori was an idiot, she wasn't healed yet so she pretty much fainted.

at urahara's shop, renji asks if sado is running out of energy and sado says no. some more mockery...Renji complains about why he has to train Sado or something...some fight freeloader-san. We see sado working hard...I think Hiyori kicks ichigo yelling at him "didn't we tell you not to become a hollow?" Ichigo calls her a retard and they start arguing...and inoue found them.

After some coffee, maybe i'll acctually read it with more detailed. when a scanlation comes out, you'll probably all find out i'm wrong about half the things, oh well. It was a good use of my time.

Kensee
Fri, 04-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Haha thanks for the summary kiddo. Don't beat yourself up about it, its better job than most of us can do =P

ChaosK
Fri, 04-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Beat myself up? I was just lazy.:p

Munsu
Sat, 04-22-2006, 07:52 AM
After some coffee, maybe i'll acctually read it with more detailed. when a scanlation comes out, you'll probably all find out i'm wrong about half the things, oh well. It was a good use of my time.

Indeed you're wrong about half the things, anyways M7 released their version, look for it at the usual places:

http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/Bleach_Ch224_M7.zip.torrent

metrite
Sun, 04-23-2006, 04:32 PM
The part about Hinamori needing sleep to catch up with Matsumoto was funny :p
But damn I want to know what Kisuke's bankai is like.

kooshi
Sun, 04-23-2006, 05:25 PM
The only good part in this chapter for me was Urahara's silliness. That can never get old for me, haha.

Konohamaru
Mon, 04-24-2006, 10:53 AM
The only good part in this chapter for me was Urahara's silliness. That can never get old for me, haha.

lol yea, he's my fave character along with Aizen. Both rule. Now I too am curious of Ura's Bankai. Too dangerous to use even for training?!

urahara_rulez
Thu, 04-27-2006, 08:00 AM
i hate hinamori

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 04-27-2006, 04:20 PM
i hate hinamori

I Like Her But Aizen really did brainwashed her, she still thinks he is innocent even after he almost killed her.

Question: Am i the only one who thinks ichigo is part of the royal family? Its something that has been bothering.

Splash!
Thu, 04-27-2006, 10:12 PM
I Like Her But Aizen really did brainwashed her, she still thinks he is innocent even after he almost killed her.

Question: Am i the only one who thinks ichigo is part of the royal family? Its something that has been bothering.

Royal family, i really wonder what they are like. If it such trouble to get to them and no one has ever really seen them before, then i guess no one has any idea to the extent of their power. So once Aizen gets to meet them it might be that he is in way over his head with trying to kill the Spirit King. They could also be ridiculously weak but i dont think that would be very likely.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 04-27-2006, 10:52 PM
We will just have to wait, i dont know, something around six months, maybe more at this pace, :sigh:.

ramuva
Sat, 04-29-2006, 02:15 PM
I'd say that Ichigos mother could be from royal family. Some sort of runaway princess. Met a beautiful captain and ran away.
The biggest flaw would be it is unclear for how long the royal family has been in secluded place. But if one owns the key to the heaven maybe he can move from heaven and back quite easily.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 04-29-2006, 10:02 PM
@ramuva, i think u meant to say "Handsome Vice-Captain", etc,etc,etc. Well i dont really care as long as I see when Captain Hitsugaya entered the Shinigami School, i have been wanting to see hinamori's expression when that happened, in the anime we get to see a little about their lives before shinigami school, i still want more :D.

MAY BLEACH KEEP ON GOING (Hopefully 2 chapters per week, damn wishful thinking never works anyway)!!!