PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 183

Augury
Thu, 04-20-2006, 11:29 PM
BT: http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f/[K-F]_One_Piece_183_[D429DB98].mp4.torrent

Munsu
Thu, 04-20-2006, 11:36 PM
[12:34] <@dyhtim> MP4 : /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Shanks xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #179 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #179 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #183 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #183 /msg Nekomancer xdcc send #80 /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1
[12:34] <@dyhtim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece http://www.ejai.net ( please click ads ) http://makino.doesntexist.org

LaZie
Fri, 04-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Can someone say Enel got the stuffing beat out of him? :p

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-21-2006, 03:36 AM
Awsome episode. Good to see Enel's far from powerless against Luffy.

Though...I dunno, the way Mantra was being used doesn't mesh with the way it was described previously.

they said Mantra was super hearing and your movements were being predicted by the sounds your body makes, but if that's the case, then why would Luffy clearing his thoughts have any effect on it? Unless Enel's hearing is so good he can hear thoughts.

BioAlien
Fri, 04-21-2006, 06:44 AM
if i remember, using Mantra you can predict your enemie movement by reading his thoughts, and enel don't only read thoughts, he can also hear the sound clearly because of the vibration or something... so it make his mantra almost fail proof. : Luffy first idea was good, but since he couldn't attack with it, it was almost useless (almost, because he was able to dogde Enel attack)
Enel seems to be realy affraid.... i wonder if he dodge the Rifle attack from Luffy...

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6973/snapshot200604210743110nk.jpg
poor Enel.. hehe

Assertn
Fri, 04-21-2006, 06:00 PM
No, if Enel could read people's thoughts, then he'd be reading all of Nami's thoughts in the earlier episodes. It's just an ability to sense external forces applied by a person's body, such as movement, speech, etc. Sure luffy was moving, but his movement was based on enel's movement, not the other way around. Enel would have to predict how luffy would move in response to his own movements.

I actually kinda expected luffy to pull some sort of impulsive fighting style back against Satori.

Raven
Fri, 04-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Noooo how could they end it there...

Luffy = awesome. LOL @ the octopus move. I liked how he tried out new things and actually thought about what might work, even if it didn't. Sometimes Luffy gives the berserker impression of not thinking but it's nice to see him strategizing.

Birdhorse-chan!

docdan63
Fri, 04-21-2006, 08:21 PM
great episode. I think Luffy was just trying to find his own way around Enel, irritating moves. In all honesty i think that i'm going to have to agree with Assert on this one.

ChaosK
Fri, 04-21-2006, 11:12 PM
Enel should have more up his sleeve...

Knives122
Fri, 04-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Enel's a pansy without his lightning powers, and this fight pretty much proves it. The fact that he shot someone in the brain with electricity and they lived futhrer proves it.

And I wish I had the ability to turn my brain off......

Deblas
Sat, 04-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Kickass episode. I really like how they use different methods to use the lighting power instead of just shocking people like generating heat to form that trident.

And this episode shows us once again what a genius Luffy is in battle. Those last attacks completely owned Enel. Really wished they would end it with Luffy making contact with the rifle attack though.

Augury
Sat, 04-22-2006, 02:24 AM
Enel's a pansy without his lightning powers, and this fight pretty much proves it.Ah, but let's not be too harsh on him -- If one day you acquired the power to fry others at will, why train in martial arts at all?

BioAlien
Sat, 04-22-2006, 01:39 PM
Ah, but let's not be too harsh on him -- If one day you acquired the power to fry others at will, why train in martial arts at all?

ya.. that true, but still... did luffy did martial art training? i don't think so...

docdan63
Sat, 04-22-2006, 01:53 PM
ya.. that true, but still... did luffy did martial art training? i don't think so...

come now gentleman, is this not an endless debate over fruit powers? And if i had a choice, i'd either have Mr 1's devils' fruit or Enels

BioAlien
Sat, 04-22-2006, 08:00 PM
in One piece, if you eat a devil fruit you become strong without training, so why would someone with a ability of lightning (like enel..) train himself when he can move at light speed, be immortal and kill anyone in 1 powerful hit... who would actually survive a direct hit from lightning? no one! (i know that some moron say they survive a hit from lightning...but normally a hit from lightning would burn you to hash, look what it do to tree damn it! :p ) but.. since Enel didn't even knew that rubber existed... i guess i can understand why he realy didn't train himself

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-23-2006, 01:35 AM
ya.. that true, but still... did luffy did martial art training? i don't think so...Well you're wrong.

Well, maybe not martial arts training, but Luffy spent 10 years after eating the fruit training his fighting skills before setting out to become pirate king. That's why he's so freakishly strong. The fruit has nothing to do with his physical strength.

What sucks is that, if KF stays true to form, we have to wait for them to sub movie 5 now before we can find out what happens next!

darkmetal505
Sun, 04-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Man, I didn't know Luffy was that smart. Is this the end though? It was kind of short.

Munsu
Sun, 04-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Enel's demise was awesome, can't wait to see the next arc, though I hope something else goes down in Skypea.

Splash!
Mon, 04-24-2006, 06:14 PM
This can't be the end of skypeia just yet, somebody still has to find that Big Gold Bell that Robin was so concerned about. Also a fight with the main boss can't be this short, judging from how long previous major fights in one piece have been. There is still somethng bound to happen, and i would like to think the Ark Maxim would at least do something more prominent before going down.

Deblas
Tue, 04-25-2006, 12:59 PM
I hope the 5th movie doesn't take too long to sub. I checked their release log and the time span for the movies ranges from almost a month to 4 days. =/

Of course, this can't be the end of Enel. They can't pull another Bellamy here for such a long ass arc. I want more Luffy owning dammit!

Jadugar
Thu, 04-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Luffy actions and lines are always funny but sometimes he comes up with the best lines.

“Quit screaming your head off.
You are a nakama of the future Pirate King.
Don’t make that pathetic face.”

Enel’s fall was an absolute delight to watch and its not over yet. Glad to see that he can do some other stuff just besides lightening attacks. The expression on Enel’s face was priceless when Luffy told him that he was a rubber man and he couldn’t work out what is rubber. Luffy always comes up with a great plan right at the end. It was predictable but still so cleverly done.

The rest of the gang is still down. Looking forward to the conclusion of this fight.

Bread-sama
Fri, 04-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Spoilers:
If i remember well, this is not the end of skypiea arc, Enel is not dead yet if I'm not wrong... according to the manga (I read only until Skypiea's ending arc).

dragonrage
Fri, 04-28-2006, 11:34 PM
yeah , there is a stroke of genius in Luffy's actions and speechs somethimes. Gotta give him credit. Yeah it maybe be predictable, but is certainly enjoyable. The expressions on Enel's face alone are priceless.