PDA

View Full Version : Just to remind you guys how cool I am

mage
Tue, 04-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Nice thread. Great discussions.

Enjoy your vacation.

went over to my friend's crib the other day around 11pm to chill to do the usual, drink, smoke, play cards, play xbox, whatevre. Well, my friend that night had a negro over his house. I knew who he was--i recognized him from college, he use to sell.

anyway, i walk in, sit down, give a head nod to the negro, introduce myself, and then take out some pot and start packin' a bowl. The three of us cheif'd, then of course, like always, my friend starts talking shit about xbox. Although we usually play halo 2, he wanted to play Dead or Alive 3 because his negro friend was there and he didn't like halo 2, and said he was real good at DOA3 (just like all negros and fighting games).

So of course, in return i bust my friend's balls by talking shit back to him while the xbox loads the game. Unsuprisingly, i went 3-1 in a best of 5 series against my friend, and then the negro spoke up.

(to my friend) "let me jump on dem sticks, i'll show u how it's done"

<-- just sits there while negro picks up controller, picks his characters, and then it began. Raped him 3-0 so quick that friend said go ahead and play another best of 5. I didn't care, i was stoned, plus i was totally destroying this kid, and it was fun. I look over at him after each loss, and mother fucker was getting pissed as shit. He'd make little comments under his breath about some of the moves i was doing, but i just pretended i didn't hear him, and continued to kick the shit out of him. And after every series, he'd quicky select "rematch" without asking if i wanted to play more, and the game would start again.

We must've went through 15 games before the ladies showed up. When the ladies showed up, my friend went to the gas station with them to pick up some beer, leaving me, the negro, and the xbox to ourselves. Not sure if he even noticed my friend left for the gas station--he was so zoned into the game, while i was stoned sitting on the couch just absolutely tearing him up consistently. There was a point where I thought out of curtesy I should put down the controller because i was beating him so bad, and then he goes "nah nah, i'm not done man, pick up dem sticks, i'm gonna beat you"

And he wasn't saying it sarcastically nor friendly--this man was dead serious. I smiled, picked up the controller, and continued to rape him every single game until my friend came back from the gas station with the beer.

My friend goes "whose been winning"
<-- sits there in silence, as does the negro, until the scoreboard flips up on the screen "27-0". My friend then informed the negro that he was dealing with a progamer and not to feel bad that he lost. Then i handed my friend the controller, and the negro and my friend played. My friend then raped the negro.

As the night proceeded, more people came over, and the negro played just about everyone, while those not playing was drinkin' beers, playing cards, and just chillin. Throughout the night I played a few more matches against the negro, and did not lose once. I could tell i was starting to piss of the black man even more, and not enough pot was going around to suffice his anger, so instead of him giving up the controller after losing a series, I instead gave up the controller, and grabbed another beer.

el_boss
Tue, 04-18-2006, 12:25 PM
I think you mixed yourself up with the "negro" in the story. But that's ok, we all know you secretly wish you were black.

mage
Tue, 04-18-2006, 01:43 PM
el_boss, why do you have to add racist comments in all of my threads?

el_boss
Tue, 04-18-2006, 01:48 PM
What was racist about what I said? Why can't you take a joke?

mage
Tue, 04-18-2006, 01:49 PM
it was blatantly racist and i won't stand for such a comment.

el_boss
Tue, 04-18-2006, 02:19 PM
The world is your mirror, Mage. You see what you yourself project.

mage
Tue, 04-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Nice thread. Great discussion.

Enjoy your vacation.

dont be jealous

Board of Command
Tue, 04-18-2006, 02:36 PM
I loved how you keep referring to the black guy as "the negro". Respect.

Assassin
Tue, 04-18-2006, 02:38 PM
Heres a thought....how about you all stfu and stay on topic. Not that i know what the topic is.

If i dont see a point to this thread in the next 5-6 posts, its locked.

Kraco
Tue, 04-18-2006, 03:15 PM
If i dont see a point to this thread in the next 5-6 posts, its locked.

I think the point of this thread was mage telling how he played against a friend of his friend for a few hours, and won every single game.

Well, for a thread like this there can be only one appropriate answer:

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/1063/tfti5ug.jpg

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-18-2006, 03:36 PM
I've never heard "pick up dem sticks" before, but now I love it.

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-18-2006, 03:43 PM
I loved how you keep referring to the black guy as "the negro". Respect.

Exactly.

It was hilarious.

mage rules.

Munsu
Tue, 04-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Who cares what's the point of this thread, this is the General Discussion area, if he wants to make a long ass story on how he owned everyone in a video game, it's fine.

Board of Command
Tue, 04-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Correction: how he continuously "raped the negro" nonstop.

el_boss
Tue, 04-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Who cares what's the point of this thread, this is the General Discussion area, if he wants to make a long ass story on how he owned everyone in a video game, it's fine.
Cool! I'm going start taking advantage of this privilige more often.

Munsu
Tue, 04-18-2006, 04:49 PM
If you start spamming, you're gone. So be careful.

Anyways, I'm locking up this shit, since you guys have essentially killed the thread.