PDA

View Full Version : 'Man Wanted To Eat Body'

DB_Hunter
Sun, 04-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Yup, another news special from yours truly (http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13519196,00.html)

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Humanity fucking blows.

Honoko
Sun, 04-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Read this on CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/16/underwood.ap/index.html) just a few minutes ago. My question is why did he stop taking his meds?

Board of Command
Sun, 04-16-2006, 09:22 PM
"This appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse, then dispose of the organs and bones."?
The investigator must be retarded because that was probably not the man's plan.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 04-16-2006, 09:43 PM
The investigator must be retarded because that was probably not the man's plan.

Makes an interesting story though. :p

mage
Sun, 04-16-2006, 09:44 PM
sometimes i follow the local elementary school busses around and wait for little girls to get off to find out which ones i want and make a plan on how to kidnap them, but i haven't done it yet. i have to make sure my plan is fool proof.

IFHTT
Sun, 04-16-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm with you BoC...Unless he confessed up to that scheme, where the hell did they get that idea? Oh BBQ skewers. Wow I guess if you got a grill, a cutting board and and like shish-kabob's it'd be in your best interest not to be around or have dead bodies in your living quarters as that automatically constitutes you were going to rape, kill, cut of the head, drain the blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse, and dispose of the entrails? That investigator must be smoking some bad crack.

Edit: I just saw the second article posted by Honoko, and so they had a blog about it which dismisses my arguement basically. And what adds to the ridiculousness is the link from cnn so appropriately titled "Watch a small town deal with tragedy -- 1:57" Which is ironic if you've heard the new Tool song as this is exactly what Maynard is talking about... Just thought I'd add that one in there...

darkmetal505
Sun, 04-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Is cannibalism still around? I mean besides these crazy guys wanting eat little girls. Do some indigenous tribes/people still pratice it? On a scarier note, this happened in my state.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 04-16-2006, 10:04 PM
I think they still have cannibalism on Papua New Guinea but I'm not sure.

Deblas
Sun, 04-16-2006, 10:16 PM
That's some detective work right there. He concluded that the man's intention was too "kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse then dispose of the organs and bones." all by reading his blog that talked about cannibalism...wow.

All he wanted in life, Kevin Ray Underwood wrote in his blog, was "to be able to live like a normal person."
Well that worked out well didn't it?

On a side note. Cannibalism is still practiced in some tribes as far as I know.

Board of Command
Sun, 04-16-2006, 10:34 PM
"this appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse then dispose of the organs and bones."
Keyword is "appears". I mean, did they even do an autopsy on the girl? There was no mention of an autopsy in those articles.

"kidnap a person" - ok I guess that's true

"rape them" - autopsy please

"torture them" - uh well I guess so...

"kill them" - good work Sherlock

"cut off their head" - I guess the dollar store hack saw wasn't fit for the job

"drain the body of blood" - yup that's what the towels were for

"rape the corpse" - I don't recall necrophilia being related to cannabalism. Also, would it still be considered rape if the victim is dead...?

"eat the corpse" - aww shoot they caught him too early, the pot was still warming

"dispose of the organs and bones" - I guess the cops will do that for him now

dragonrage
Sun, 04-16-2006, 11:17 PM
the world is going to hell ,gift wrapped with a neatly tied bow..... This is just another piece of evidence. Whether the whole story is true or not. Murder and Kidnapping are still fucking horrible, especially a 10 year old. BoC, do you not agree?

Board of Command
Sun, 04-16-2006, 11:32 PM
I'm not doubting the truthfulness of the story or the nature of the situation - it's a fact that a little kid was murdered. My problem is with the attitude of investigators working on this case. It's not their job to draw conclusions before an autopsy, let alone common sense. Making such public statements doesn't really help either.

aznimperialx
Sun, 04-16-2006, 11:33 PM
fucking disgusting...

el_boss
Mon, 04-17-2006, 04:25 AM
God damn it, I clicked the link thinking it was some weird funny story. Instead I get my day ruined. You should warn when you post shit like this.

BioAlien
Mon, 04-17-2006, 08:56 AM
another idiot in our small big world...

"eat the corpse" - aww shoot they caught him too early, the pot was still warming

"dispose of the organs and bones" - I guess the cops will do that for him now

damn cops! they caught him before he had diner!

Carnage
Mon, 04-17-2006, 09:44 PM
I'd have to agree with Terra on humanity sucking. Also, if I were the dad of that poor child then the killer wouldn't be alive right now. Or maybe, prison is a worse fate.........(Im serious)

Mr Squiggles
Tue, 04-18-2006, 12:25 AM
If I was the dad, then I might just tie the bastard up and make him watch as I start eating him limb by limb. Does that make me a bad person?

IFHTT
Tue, 04-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Well I'm not into the whole eating as revenge idea lol, but I propose(and this is based purely on the idea that just crossed the top of my mind and is not meant to be taken literally) switching over from lethal injection as a death penalty to a public harpooning death sentence.

Think about how cool it'd be to see someone repeatedly get harpooned. I mean Harpooned for god's sake... Sorry but I just had to run that idea across you guys. If I was the dad, harpooning would seem like a viable option.

All he wanted in life, Kevin Ray Underwood wrote in his blog, was "to be able to live like a normal person."
Well that worked out well didn't it?
I guess he didn't want it bad enough...

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-18-2006, 07:57 AM
You can't possibly live a normal life with a name like "Ray Underwood". It was a futile attempt!

Carnage
Tue, 04-18-2006, 10:40 AM
Now that I think about it, prison is definatly the best punishment. Either that, or he should watch himself have small portions of his limbs and body being cutoff until he is finally dead from the pain.

Xollence
Tue, 04-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Now that I think about it, prison is definatly the best punishment. Either that, or he should watch himself have small portions of his limbs and body being cutoff until he is finally dead from the pain.

That or ship him off to Iraq.

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-18-2006, 01:34 PM
the world is going to hell ,gift wrapped with a neatly tied bow..... This is just another piece of evidence.
If you're basing that off of cases like this, then humanity has been going to hell for some time now. Stuff like this is nothing new, there's always gonna be people out there with messed up personalities like Underwood, and there always has been. It's pretty horrible, but I'd like to focus on the fact that the majority of us think it's something disgusting (I'm making a small assumption here, but I'd like to think it's true). Gives you a better impression of humanity as a whole to think that things like this are deemed unacceptable.

Also, Mr. Squiggles' idea reminds me of Marv from Sin City.

Board of Command
Tue, 04-18-2006, 02:55 PM
Since we're on the topic of human torture, how about this?

Put some light clothes on the guy, like a T-shirt and shorts.
Dip the guy in hot oil for maybe 1 second.
Pull him out.
Take his clothes off. All the skin comes off with the clothes because he just got deep fried.
Put clothes back on.
Dip again.
...and rince and repeat.

Btw this is not my sick idea. It's something I read on another board I think.

Zidoas
Tue, 04-18-2006, 06:29 PM
just to show you how demented some people are in this world. Sick bastard. :mad:

AlterEgox5
Wed, 04-19-2006, 01:28 AM
And people think I'm weird for wanting to live out in a cabin in the woods with two dogs. Humans suck.

Mr Squiggles
Wed, 04-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Humans suck.
Yep... And that's why I've decided to become a dragon.

Board of Command
Wed, 04-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah well, dragons blow.

AlterEgox5
Wed, 04-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Yeah well, dragons blow.

You're dang right they do - blow fire that is! Wahahahaha!

And I'm spent.