PDA

View Full Version : I apologise GW

naruto=pwnage
Sat, 04-15-2006, 02:30 PM
For shits and giggles I'm leaving this thread intact. In fact, it could be pretty entertaining to see future apologies/pleas organized in this thread here.

I'm still not sorry for warning you. In fact I see you've made another crap post in the Bleach section for me to go clean up...

-m

yo GW. I'll just apologise now. I'm sorry I double posted. I'm pretty new to all this stuff. plus I'm lazy:p but heck. I'm sorry k? I'm just a poor kid trying to figure all this stuff out. (yes, thats what I said. I'm a fourteen soon to be fifteen year old kid) I'm still learning. while I'm here I'm sure there is already a guide to it but if someone would like to make or give me a link to help me understand how to use the irc it would be greatly appreciated. I'm sorry I'm a noob ok??

Deblas
Sat, 04-15-2006, 02:36 PM
Making an "I'm sorry" thread for double posting is even worse than double posting. =/

And there's an Irc FAQ one thread above this one. >.>

xDarkMaster
Sat, 04-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Seriously, that's like apologizing for punching someone by giving them a kick in the balls. Not really, but THINK before you post. You might be young, but hopefully not retarded.

Board of Command
Sat, 04-15-2006, 02:52 PM
It would be nice to write legibly in your apology thread. Even if you're 14, proper writing techniques are an asset. By the way I'm only 17 so by no means am I some English expert.

IFHTT
Sat, 04-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Also the fact that you are younger than a lot of us doesn't mean we take things lightly. I know plenty of 14 and younger people who have the common sense to post in the right forums and search prehand. It sounds like you are just lazy and using your age as an excuse to get away with this kind of stuff. Just make sure you take a good long look at the rules and Every FAQ on the board. Then you should easily be able get what you need, and not run the risk of a public shaming, like this is going to end up being, or so I believe.

Edit @ DB_Hunter below: I'm not bitching at him at all. I am just trying to lay down some advice so he can avoid these scenarios all together. I am fully aware mistakes happen, I even had a few myself today!

DB_Hunter
Sat, 04-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Ok ppl no need to bitch so much... the guy said sorry. This isnt exactly a forum designed for intellectual stimulation or an english language tutorial.

Knives122
Sat, 04-15-2006, 05:00 PM
I remember when I made a thread about apologizing for something, so I sympathize with him somewhat.

but don't do it again........

naruto=pwnage
Sat, 04-15-2006, 05:21 PM
I won't do it again. I thank the the two of you for not bitching at me. peace :)

woofcat
Sat, 04-15-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm a fourteen soon to be fifteen year old kid

... I joined gotwoot when you were 11 or 12. I feel like a huge anime geek right now.

ChaosK
Sat, 04-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Apologize again for spelling apologize wrong. Or at least change it, seeing it in the title pisses me off...i must be in a bad mood...yup...i apologize for being in a bad mood...

Raven
Sat, 04-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Apologize again for spelling apologize wrong. Or at least change it, seeing it in the title pisses me off...i must be in a bad mood...yup...i apologize for being in a bad mood...
Er... you can spell it as 'apologise' - it's acceptable, depending which country you are in.

Anyway, am I the only one who detects this thread as being 100% sarcastic?

naruto=pwnage
Sat, 04-15-2006, 08:21 PM
no, actually at first I actually was apologising, but now this whole thread has turned into a joke :p

Board of Command
Sat, 04-15-2006, 08:42 PM
no, actually at first I actually was apologising, but now this whole thread has turned into a joke :p
That's what people want you to believe.

Knives122
Sat, 04-15-2006, 08:45 PM
hmmmmm, so it's really a conspiracy to take over our minds while we laugh, interesting....

Board of Command
Sat, 04-15-2006, 10:54 PM
The above person needs to be silenced.

Carnage
Sat, 04-15-2006, 11:18 PM
@ Naruto=pwnage. Your a disgrace to all 14 year olds! Now go redeem yourself by contributing to the hot babes thread!:D

@Woofcat: dont worry. There are bigger geeks than you. (me)

@aaaw, you just have no sense of humor :p