PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 223

Sidnne
Thu, 04-13-2006, 11:50 PM
Raw: http://rapidshare.de/files/17956306/Bleach223.zip.html

MQ Scan, credit xDarkMaster: http://rapidshare.de/files/17972698/Bleach_ch223__Binktopia_.zip.html

Very good chapter, lots of interesting developments. This one should give us plenty to discuss.

Synopsis:

Yamamoto is about to reveal Aizen's plans and Orihime wants to leave but he tells her to stay because she is involved now too.

He says that Aizen is searching for the Royal Key and plans to assassinate the King , eliminate the royal family/bloodline, and place himself on the throne of heaven.

The King doesn't live in Soul Society, he lives in another dimension. The key will open a gateway to the King's realm. And Aizen plans to use the key to open the gate and invade with his army of hybrids.

Yamamoto tells them that Aizen won't be ready to make his move until Winter, so they should all spend the next 4 months training to become stronger.

Orihime runs off to tell Ichigo, and Rangiku goes to tell Ikkaku, Renji, etc.

Yamamoto tells Hitsugaya that there is someone who wants to talk to him; it appears to be Hinamori.

And then some awesomeness. Chad and Renji sparring together at Urahara's place. And Renji is fighting with his bankai!

death-wing
Thu, 04-13-2006, 11:58 PM
hey, where are u getting the raws from, like which site or can u just hint it if ur not supposed to??? so i dont have to always wait for the thread to come

xDarkMaster
Fri, 04-14-2006, 08:16 AM
223 MQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/17972698/Bleach_ch223__Binktopia_.zip.html)

Am I the only one who thinks this feels similar to FMA?

Konohamaru
Fri, 04-14-2006, 04:56 PM
dang, it's becoming more like DBZ now, oh noes, Aizen is gonna get to the spirit king and will effect everything. We only have a month to train our butts to stand a chance against him.

Then when the fight does come, watch Ichigo bust out some new power boosting technique...or BANKAI level 2!

but seriously, thats how it's looking to me. Train, then fight, train then fight. Cept Bleach is a cooler anime then DBZ by a mile.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 04-14-2006, 06:14 PM
@Death-Wing, I have been wondering that myself for a while now.

darkshadow
Fri, 04-14-2006, 07:30 PM
223 MQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/17972698/Bleach_ch223__Binktopia_.zip.html)

Am I the only one who thinks this feels similar to FMA?

ty for the scanlation, and yes i also thought this took a spin into fma, the whole sacrifice ##### ppl to get awesome power thing.

never the less, great chapter, its getting better and better, i think we'll see ishida soon again

@konohamaru, i dont think we'll see a bankai 2, since a bankai already contains several lvls of completeness ( byakuya showed 3 lvls of bankai ), ichigo doesnt need that, since the vizord power makes him damn strong,
remember that uiqoila or something said "whats wrong with this kid, 1 second he is trash, the other he is stronger then me"

and we still have yoroichi and uruhara, and all those other captains that didnt show bankai, but are freaking strong already in shikai
i dont think a real "bankai 2" will happen, not at least until another 200chapters >_>

Splash!
Fri, 04-14-2006, 10:08 PM
Another Soul Slayer release surpassing Bankai might not be so unlikely. Aizen is gonna try unlocking the way to the Spirit King. But there is an entire royal family between them. And from the way Yammamoto was talking about them, its seems like they are super powerful beings, even by his standards. Seems like the story is going to a whole new realm and with it come a possibility for characters that are even more Godlike than usual, which is saying alot considering many bleach characters are ridiculously powerful to begin with.
I also wouldnt be surprised if the Vizard cult was much larger than it appears to be. Probably something along the size as Gotei 13 ( well maybe not that large) with its own elite order.
Also good to see Chad training with Renji. Still no sign of Ishida though

LaZie
Sat, 04-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Released by M7 http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=8869&name=Bleach_ch223_M7.zip.torrent

ChaosK
Sat, 04-15-2006, 12:42 AM
hitsuyaga looks hot in those clothes a...what?!

it seems sado's improved quite a bit because he's acctually taking Renji's bankai. Otherwise, he would've been ripped to shreads by now. Also, i wonder who hitsuyaga's talking to now...and why was ichigo not involved in this chapter...:mad: like inoue will be able to find him.

Assassin
Sat, 04-15-2006, 03:12 PM
wtf...spirit king? royal key? sacrifice the town which just so happens to meet the exact specifications?

did the mangaka get one of the filler writers to take over for him this week or something? the storyline is getting ridiculously cheesy and cliched.

all the awesomeness of aizen and yamamoto is now ruined cuz all of a sudden theres an immensely powerful omnipotent and amnipresent spirit king, who's not strong enough to defeat aizen apparently.

metrite
Sat, 04-15-2006, 04:10 PM
Renji probably has his reiatsu supressed again.

Oh and I found this pic somewhere before, apparantly it's from some bleach character information book.

Konohamaru
Sat, 04-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Renji probably has his reiatsu supressed again.

Oh and I found this pic somewhere before, apparantly it's from some bleach character information book.

hmm if that pic is right then I'm guessing the Royal Guard group are much stronger than the captains. I had a feeling there is a rank beyond Captains as that rank alone isn't the highest in any militery army. Perhaps the royal guards will be like Generals or something. I hope we get to see a royal guard, perhaps a teenager that'll get on Ichi's nerves for humour but when it gets down to business he'll show every Captain the full potential of Bankai or something. That'll be cool.

darkshadow
Sat, 04-15-2006, 08:22 PM
i have a feeling the royal guards will introduce another set of freaking badass characters ( not just in terms of power )

darkmetal505
Sat, 04-15-2006, 11:29 PM
ah, the next big "plot". It seems a little unusual. I just want Ichigo to fight Aizen I guess.

heero
Sun, 04-16-2006, 03:09 PM
wtf...spirit king? royal key? sacrifice the town which just so happens to meet the exact specifications?

did the mangaka get one of the filler writers to take over for him this week or something? the storyline is getting ridiculously cheesy and cliched.

all the awesomeness of aizen and yamamoto is now ruined cuz all of a sudden theres an immensely powerful omnipotent and amnipresent spirit king, who's not strong enough to defeat aizen apparently.

I agree, this plot twist is kinda weird. First of all, why would Aizen want to get to the spirit king. why would he bother to go and kill someone who doesnt even come out. Bleach is getting weirder by the minute. The only thing I like about this is that probably most captains are gonna be invovled in the fight, which means we will get to see them all in action soon :D

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 04-16-2006, 03:48 PM
The whole spirit king thing seems like the writer pulled it out of his ass. Although I do remember that when Aizen made his big dramatic exit from Soul Society he did say that he was going to the true heaven where he would take his seat in the true throne that rules over all in heaven.

Then again when you think about during the revealation of Aizen's betrayal. Central room 46 had never been mentioned up until that point. One could easily argue that the writer is simply making up the details of soul society's hierarchy as he goes on, as opposed to having mapped in out in the first place.

Honestly what I'm curious to see is Ichigo's little talk with the vizards and how they fit into everything and where their alligences lie. Hopefully some more info about the hollows will surface as well since they haven't really served as good antagonists.