PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 303

sangai
Thu, 04-13-2006, 04:38 AM
http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20303.zip

well the raw's out no translation as of yet, have one up as soon as i find one done by the good people at manga helpers.

Pg 01
Title: Sai's betrayal!!

Pg 02
Naruto: What did you say...
Sai: I came here for Orochimaru - for the purpose of crushing the village of Konoha.
Sai: This was my true mission, the planning of this conspiracy.
Sakura: ......
Yamato: Keep going-
Yamato: Spit out the rest of whatever you're hiding from us.
Naruto: Is there more you have to say about this?! More you know about this?
Sai: ...There's more...
Yamato/Sakura/Naruto: ......!

Pg 03
Sai: Danzou-sama gave me the duty of dispatching intelligence regarding Orochimaru back to him.
Sai: In other words, I must take on the additional duty of being a spy.
Yamato: ......
Sakura:
Sakura:
Sai: ......
Sai:
Sai:
Sakura:
Sakura:
Sai:

Pg 04
Pg 05
Pg 06
Pg 07
Pg 08
Pg 09
Pg 10
Pg 11
Pg 12

Pg 13
Naruto:
Yamato:
Yamato:
Naruto: We have to retrieve Sasuke!
Sai: It'd be better for you to abort that plan.
Naruto: ......
Sakura: ......!

Pg 14
Sai: I met Sasuke-kun.
Naruto: !
Sakura: !
Sai: Sasuke-kun had, for so long, been seeking Orochimaru... and having chased him too far, he has already distanced himself. He will end as another one of Orochimaru's experimental "containers".
Sai: Additionally...

Pg 15
Sai: Sasuke-kun didn't mention anything about you...
Sai: I even told him how Sakura-san said that you thought of him as your own brother, but even so...
Sakura: ......
Sai: For his sake,
Sai: You went as far as to risk everything to fight against Orochimaru. You were prepared to sacrifice your own life, solely to reclaim his companionship, right?
Sai: ...Why would you do so...?
Sai: Even when it wasn't what was commanded of you...

Pg 16
Naruto: In the past, I really hated Sasuke.
Naruto: But... I really enjoyed being together with him... He...
Naruto: He was the one person I wanted to acknowledge me, more than anyone else.
Naruto: ...Because Sasuke is my friend...
Naruto: ...And because we had finally come to share an important bond...
Sai: Bond...

Pg 17
Sai: That's why I said, facing Orochimaru-
Naruto: Even if my arms were ripped off, I'd kick him to death. If my feet were ripped off, I'd bite him to death.
Naruto: If my neck were ripped out, I'd stare him to death.
Naruto: If my eyes were ripped out, I'd curse him to death.
Naruto: So, I don't care if I'm ripped to shreds-
Naruto: I'm still going to take Sasuke back from Orochimaru!

Caption: Naruto moves. And Sasuke-!?
Next chapter: C Color (?) "Reversal of betrayal"!!

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-13-2006, 10:21 AM
If that's a MangaHelpers translation you should not copy it... specially without credits...

Slow chapter.

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-13-2006, 11:29 AM
NARUTO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT RETRIEVING SASUKE WE KNOW YOU WANT HIS BABIES BUT

JUST

SHUT

UP

AND

GET

A

LIFE

YOU

EMO

FOXBASTARD

Stoopider
Thu, 04-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Too much Sexy no Jutsu imo making him sexually ambigious.. He probably has wet dreams about Sasuke too.

IFHTT
Thu, 04-13-2006, 02:08 PM
ch. 303 MQ scanlation by Woush

http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=8814&name=Naruto_ch303_MQ_Woush.zip.torrent

Pretty good chapter. I actually think Naruto's logic almost got to Sai in a sense. While I do agree, that Naruto is blowing this WAYYY out of proportion, it actually makes me think more of Naruto due to his sincerity. I just wish the chapters took longer than 45 seconds to read...

xDarkMaster
Thu, 04-13-2006, 04:02 PM
303 MQ scanlation by Woush-Direct download (http://www.toughisntenough.com/303.zip)

Sidnne
Thu, 04-13-2006, 04:21 PM
Bah, worthless chapter. Sai said what everyone has been suspecting all along. Sakura tries to talk some emotion into Sai yet again. And Naruto goes off on another tirade about rescuing Sasuke.

It gave us nothing to look forward to for next week. Except for maybe another Sasuke chase.

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-13-2006, 09:03 PM
Goddamnit, seriously, I swear that Naruto used to be so much better than this. Every week it's the same thing. Naruto flipping and screaming about Sasuke, Sai smiling and no doubt secretly absorbing Naruto's mindless bullshit so that he can turn into yet another one of the "we were reformed by that worthless excuse for a main character" characters.

Am I the only one who thinks that Kishi is "sort of" taking Naruto's Sasuke obsession too far? Does anyone even find Naruto to be a believable character? It's the ONLY thing he talks about! And all the time!

ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And yes chapters are way too short. Old news though.

kooshi
Thu, 04-13-2006, 09:09 PM
You're not the only one, Terra. I'm also getting extremely annoyed with Naruto screaming "Sasuke!" every chapter.

Knives122
Thu, 04-13-2006, 09:13 PM
well it has to stop eventually, the only thing that needs to happen is for Orochimaru, Itachi to be dead.

Then everything can be rainbows, and flowers again..................

sangai
Thu, 04-13-2006, 09:25 PM
to the second poster, it was from manga helpers if you had read my full post, i said i would be gettin a translation from the good people at manga helpers.

im sorry i didnt post the exact translators name up.

meh it's alright with the whole sasuke thing, i mean naruto's butt buddy, his pal, amigo, comadre blah blah blah..let him talk

sure it gets old and annoying but give it time i want to see it build to something.

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-13-2006, 10:57 PM
Well. When the people at mangahelpers password protect their forums, or stop releasing free translations because people copy them withouth giving credit, or use it without asking for it you shall not like it.

A forum I used to visit for Bleach translations did it.

Whatever. Next time just link to their thread. Its better.

Topic:

Crappy chapter like everyone has already said.

EDIT:

Found the original translator's thread.
--> hxxp://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2978.0 by centimetre

Stoopider
Fri, 04-14-2006, 01:58 AM
Japanese and the worship of the human "Will" power.

Imo, Naruto's going one step too far, the step into where he gets bloody repetitious and irritating.

chet_chetty
Fri, 04-14-2006, 04:49 AM
I'd like to think it could only get more interesting from here. But I think there's at least 1 or 2 more boring chapters before any action gets going.

I'm really starting to see Sai as a villain that I dont like for more than one reason. The Konoha betrayal thing of course. But I think as a person, he fronts to hide his own insecurities. I dunno if I'm not willing to let go of my earlier theory that he was to kill his own brother for Roots and not believing him when he just says "No!" when Yamato accuses him of this. I still dont believe him. And when he says "Whatever I was going to draw there...I no longer remember." If the book meant anything to him, whatever he was going to draw there is probably all he thinks about. I like disliking him for what I think is his half-truth telling nature.

But I guess, if he does have that much to hide. He's just as subject to Naruto's emotional intervention as any of the past.

Necromas
Fri, 04-14-2006, 08:23 AM
Yet another chapter with basically nothing in it.

Raven
Fri, 04-14-2006, 09:52 AM
If Naruto can completely change someone who has a monster inside him and who is obsessed with death and killing, then he can change someone like Sai, especially since Sai seemed to really take one sentence Naruto said to heart. Sai won't remain a villain for long.

Call me crazy but I actually liked this chapter. Seeing a different side of Sai was nice, somehow.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 04-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Good old kishi most have absolutely no idea what he's going to do with the big conflict between naruto and sasuke simply because these past few chapters make it seem like he's stalling for time. I can just see poor little kishimoto is over there in japan thinking to himself.

"Crap, I've written myself into a corner. What should I do now? Maybe I should have a really really big rasengan."

Probably in the next two to three weeks Kishimoto will get around to doing a full body reveal of Sasuke. That's the best we can hope for.

heero
Fri, 04-14-2006, 03:36 PM
If Naruto can completely change someone who has a monster inside him and who is obsessed with death and killing, then he can change someone like Sai, especially since Sai seemed to really take one sentence Naruto said to heart. Sai won't remain a villain for long.

Call me crazy but I actually liked this chapter. Seeing a different side of Sai was nice, somehow.

ya I kinda liked it too. seems like stuff Naruto says got to Sai. I was disappointed however that Yamato was wrong about Sai killing his bro (one thing that surprised me when he said it). And I thought for a second that they will have a big fight with Kabuto and finally kill him (with Oro and Sasuke knowing that Naruto and others got to his base so they left Kabuto there to die). I guess that wouldnt happen since Kabuto is so important to Oro :( But like everyone else, I started to get annoyed about the drag on with the Sasuke chase and no advancement yet. hell Naruto might not even get to meet Sasuke for the next few chapters! sigh

kAi
Mon, 04-17-2006, 09:58 AM
There is no way that Kabuto is dying anytime soon, he still has much to reveal.

Sai is starting to turn and see Naruto's view points, which isn't suprising to any of us here. Although, it's kinda annoying that it's happening so quickly.

These chapters feel like the Sasuke chase arc, it takes long time but if you go back and read it; it goes quite nicely, although this chapter is kind of repetative, there needs to be dialog and not just action, but I did think there was going to be action in this chapter with maybe Kabuto coming in, but they got out of there before hand, maybe some searching will happen next chapter and a confrontation, as the end did say Naruto springs into action, plus it has colour pages.

ChaosK
Mon, 04-17-2006, 02:50 PM
OMGWTFBBQ?!

what the hell was this chapter??

naruto basically decided that he wanted to do anything to fuck sasuke.

Splash!
Mon, 04-17-2006, 10:56 PM
These Naruto Chapters have next to nothing in them. At the rate the story in the manga is developing, we can expect to see nothing but fillers for several years to come.

This is a big let down. With nothing going on in the anime, you would expect them to at least keep the Manga interesting.

My bet is that the next chapter is probably still gonna be within the same room that naruto, yamato, sakura and sai are currently in and we probably hear just more crap about peoples opinions on what ' the way of the ninja' is! The most that will likely happen is that Kabuto will drop by and join the conversation

IFHTT
Mon, 04-17-2006, 11:07 PM
^ Yep... Next chapter summary: Kabuto walks into the room. They each exchange 1 or 2 lines of dialog including Naruto's rant about his schoolgirl crush; reveal meaningless suspected plot twist, end of chapter. Time taken to read: 39 seconds.

I guess the Naruto franchise as a whole is just slowy crawling onto it's deathbed. I'll admit the chapters before this whole mass of suspensful build up to Sasuke's unveiling bullshit weren't too bad. Hopefully it'll soon be back in full swing.

Edit: And at this rate if the anime were to start post time jump, it'd be back into fillers within 9 or 10 eps...

samsonlonghair
Tue, 04-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Hell, I guess it's time to take a break form Naruto again. It's sad, but I'm going to have to wait a few weeks before I go back to reading this manga.

farcityrid
Thu, 04-20-2006, 11:25 AM
This chapter was odd. Sai’s demeanor did the quickest 180 I have seen in Naruto. I am somewhat puzzled at the speed of it. Kishimoto-san may have wanted to move the story along. I felt that it was unnecessary. Sai’s character development would have been better utilized if this change were a slow progression instead of a 2-chapter switch. Oh well. I hope he does something to improve this because it just seemed too quick to me.