PDA

View Full Version : Mind Sharingan vs Kyuubi

Death13a
Wed, 04-12-2006, 02:42 PM
I was wandering what would happen if Itachi used same technique on Naruto as on Kakashi, where he entered his mind. Naruto has 2 minds Kuuby and his, so will Itachi be able to attack only Naruto or will need to deal with Kuuby too. Not to mention the seal that designed to contain and separate Kuuby’s mind. And same goes for Sasuke as in recent chapters he showed he had low level of that ability. And what will be after effect to Naruto?

Well for my question there as far as i know no clear answer but wild theories are welcomed.

bagandscalpel
Wed, 04-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Actually, Naruto technically DOESN'T have "two minds" in him, reason being that Kyuubi's consciousness is sealed up.

SPOILERS...

Itachi's already given Naruto a thorough mind rape; so no, Naruto's not immune to it.

heero
Wed, 04-12-2006, 10:21 PM
Actually, Naruto technically DOESN'T have "two minds" in him, reason being that Kyuubi's consciousness is sealed up.

SPOILERS...

Itachi's already given Naruto a thorough mind rape; so no, Naruto's not immune to it.

I agree with you. I didnt remember myself that it actually already happened. So ya Naruto is not immune to it. Unless...if kyuubi takes over his mind and body when he reaches 4th tail maybe he wont be affected? Wouldnt make sence for the fearless kyuubi to be scared of some stupid illusion..hmm

darkmetal505
Wed, 04-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Are you talking about Itachi's Mangekyou powers? It doesn't really matter, because Tsyukomi is a genjutsu that traps the victim in the user's world. Itachi is able to control it. Its not like kyubbi will be able to break out of it.

XanBcoo
Thu, 04-13-2006, 12:17 AM
Tsyukomi is a genjutsu that traps the victim in the user's world. Itachi is able to control it.
The "Tsukiyomi world" doesn't actually exist. It's just an illusion. A really powerful illusion. That's the way it's always seemed to me at least.

Could Kyuubi hypothetically break out of it? Who knows. I personally don't care, because I don't think it will ever happen.

heero
Thu, 04-13-2006, 12:52 AM
I also dont think that it'll ever happen but I do agree with u that Tsukiyomi is just a powerful type of illusion. Given that Jiraiya once told Naruto he can always use his chakra to break out of illusions (normal genjutsu most likely), one could assume that with more powerful jutsu, a more powerful chakra is needed to break out. We all know that kyuubi has infinite chakra so most likely he can get out (if what Jiraiya says applies to Tsukiyomi that is..)