PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 77 Discussion

Jadugar
Wed, 04-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Sub is out!

Bleach 77 - DB (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b77.torrent)

woofcat
Wed, 04-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Yeah i was thinking of making this but i waited till i watched the episode.

Anyways. Its a good episode for a filler. Alot more action plus you have to love the fact that she shows up late but just in time. Also i hope this dosn't turn into a love story between that bountou and "The Quency"

Over all i enjoyed the episode. Maybe becuase its 1:30 am but it was good.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-12-2006, 03:25 AM
Nah, I thought it was pretty good too. Definatly one of the best fillers I've ever seen.

narutosharingan
Wed, 04-12-2006, 03:34 AM
Ichigo needs to find his Bankai again.

heero
Wed, 04-12-2006, 04:57 AM
Ya I agree this is one of the best fillers. Ichigo needs to get his bankai back but if he does the other shinigami would be too weak to fight him. I like how Ken is in it too :D he just slashes at the guy and not even surprised at all by his "shinning" zanpactou. It's weird how Kariya can stop people's movements with the tip of his finger. Shouldn't their powers have to be something related to dolls? the golden thing was quite funny too :p

FrogKing
Wed, 04-12-2006, 09:00 PM
A pretty good episode overall; however, I can't get over how badly it is drawn in parts. I like the story though and the action is pretty good. I am still holding to my prediction that Ichigo will regain his Bankai just in time to beat the main bad guy. I think that Ken may take on the former 11th squad member (forgot his name) and that Ganju and the others will take on some of the other Bountos.
These sure as hell beat Naruto fillers but it still feels like a filler none the less. Now we'll have to wait till May before another one.

dragonrage
Thu, 04-13-2006, 02:59 AM
not that bad of an episode. And so the training begins. Alteast they cleared up why Bakuya was at the vice captain meeting. This seem to be a very promising filler arc. Nova is getting cooler and cooler by the minute oh yeah.

Here comes Yourichi and Uarahara so its gonna be entertaining, i really want to see what beshimie can do. What a wicked soul slayer.

Kariya seems pretty damn powerful, can't wait to see what he can do when he lets himself go.

I think i am gonna take a month or two off from bleach to let the story progress so that way i can watch it all at once.

RedX1z
Thu, 04-13-2006, 10:15 AM
quick, somebody start a nova fanclub!

anyways, this episode was good. maki is just okay, i'm really not too fond of him, but his fight with ichigo was good. isn't that just cute, rin about to burst in tears for nova and cloud, she really is just a little kid on the inside.

byakuya is really more scary than he seems, but also cool at the same time, yeah?
random dumpling to the face, anyone?

Jadugar
Thu, 04-13-2006, 01:24 PM
I think i am gonna take a month or two off from bleach to let the story progress so that way i can watch it all at once.

Well, there is no Bleah for three weeks. Episode 78 airs on May 2nd.

Deadfire
Thu, 04-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Well, there is no Bleah for three weeks. Episode 78 airs on May 2nd.

Hate to tell you your're wrong but

Well looking in to our next Episode titles ANN has this
2006-04-11 77. Vanishing Grudge! The Shinigami that Kenpachi cut down
2006-04-25 78. Shocking Revelations for the Gotei 13 divisions!! The truth buried in history
2006-05-02 79. Yoshino's decision of death
2006-05-09 80. Assault from a formidable enemy! A tiny final line of defense?!

FrogKing
Thu, 04-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Hate to disagree with you Deadfire, but at the end of episode 77 they clearly state that the next episode will be May 2nd. I am gonna go with the anime and Jad on the next episode release; however, I hope that we/I am wrong and that there is a release before then.

Jadugar
Thu, 04-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Hate to tell you your're wrong but

I have no idea who is right or wrong but

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=animelist&adb.search=bleach

says

78 The Gotei 13, Shocked!! Truth Buried by History 23m 02.05.2006

and

http://bleach7.com/

Ok, this is just in. Apparently Tokyo TV, earlier this evening. has announced that we are going to have TWO weeks without a Bleach Episode. No word yet on why this is, but the next episode (Episode 78) will be shown next month, May 2nd. According to their official release schedual for episodes, the follow episodes goes as followed:

Episode 78 (30 minutes long) - May 2nd
Episode 79 (30 minutes long) - May 9th
Episode 80 (30 minutes long) - May 16th

I havent watched a single episode of "fillers", so I am not that bothered.

darkmetal505
Sat, 04-15-2006, 10:57 AM
Not a bad episode, but Maki's sword is a mixture off of tousen/aizen/matsumoto. Did anyone else notice that every Bounto ability is practically the same. They all control a mass of something like fire, water, metal, little things with eyes, and snakes. They can break them off as they like and move them around. I was hoping for more unique powers. There are still like 5 others to see though. If Ichigo reached his Bankai, this would be over in 2 seconds, I guess they are saving it until the end.

Knives122
Sat, 04-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Something is wrong with this show...
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/6137/snapshot200604151332041pl.jpg

xDarkMaster
Sat, 04-15-2006, 01:31 PM
The Zaraki one at the end of 71 was really funny aswell.

cshlin
Sat, 04-15-2006, 04:34 PM
:x yorouchi sure goes through a lot of clothes :/

lilphatboi88
Sun, 04-16-2006, 03:07 AM
You'd have to if you're always taking off your clothes in public...they'll get lost

edit: I got negative rep points also...weird

heero
Sun, 04-16-2006, 03:02 PM
lol wonder why she hasnt gotten arrested for getting naked in public.

Edit: I got neg rep for this wtf lol :confused:

Turkish-S
Wed, 04-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Nice overall episode...

So which ken do y'all like more the old one with the hair down, and the fuck you all attitude.
Or the hair up more "sensative" ken??

I like the new (older) one. he is still a brute but now he is funny too something he lacked in his old (younger) days.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 04-19-2006, 07:05 PM
Not a bad episode, but Maki's sword is a mixture off of tousen/aizen/matsumoto. Did anyone else notice that every Bounto ability is practically the same. They all control a mass of something like fire, water, metal, little things with eyes, and snakes. They can break them off as they like and move them around. I was hoping for more unique powers. There are still like 5 others to see though. If Ichigo reached his Bankai, this would be over in 2 seconds, I guess they are saving it until the end

Nice observation Darkmetal, I knew there was something very generic about the bountou but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it exactly was. It's kinda sad the whole doll thing was a semi interesting justposition to the whole shinigami soul slayer. I must give some credit to the filler monkeys for coming up with an interesting idea for villains. But yet again they haven't come up any interesting or unique abilities or powers for them to use. Every bountou so far just manipulates some sort of element and throws it around.

Sign looks like this arc isn't going to come to close anytime soon. My guess is the arc will reach a climax with Ichigo achieving bankai in the real world and clashing with the generic evil filler villain kaira in an epic dual of epicness filled with big generic explostions and gratuitious scenes DBZ esque powering up.

Narasho
Mon, 05-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Yet another relatively new anime taken down by fillers. I think they are starting a trend with new anime.

Deadfire
Tue, 05-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Yet another relatively new anime taken down by fillers. I think they are starting a trend with new anime.

It's not a thread it's always been like this with animes following ongoing mangas. The reason more I noting it is because it's becoming more common.

Narasho
Tue, 05-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I agree it is becoming much more common. I guess I prefer fillers to bad "non-filler" content (at least then you can expect good content eventually), like what happened with Kenshin. Though, FMA managed to pull it off at least somewhat decently.