PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Know who you look like?

Zinobi
Sat, 04-08-2006, 02:00 AM
then go here Picture Recognition (http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN)

upload a pic of you or your friends or whatever find out what they look like post it here

haha i look 64% like Jon Bon Jovi and 55% like BoA...?

rockmanj
Sat, 04-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Boa is a korean woman...you look like jon bon jovi and a korean woman???

el_boss
Sat, 04-08-2006, 06:16 AM
WTF!? I look 67% like Liv Tyler. But this one was the best 57% like Vladimir Lenin.

I must be really hot, cause also on the list were, Katie Holmes, Cindy Crawford and some canadian supermodel Linda Evangelista.

The man side was a little weird though even if not counting Lenin. 63% some guy named James Marster (?) then, David Blaine, Tom Green, Jude Law and Christopher Reeve.

PSJ
Sat, 04-08-2006, 07:05 AM
Jude Law is a good looking man isn't he?

I'll try to find a picture and do this thing later.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-08-2006, 07:35 AM
I tried a few different pictures, and I ended up with everything from Kevin Costner, to Hugo Weaving, to Liv Tyler, to Sandra Bullock and then ending at Owen Wilson. I also apparently look like Billy Idol. lol. This thing pretty much sucks :D

But yeah the highest % (74) I got was with Owen Wilson, who is coincidently the only one that I can see myself being vaguely similar too. (we both have big noses)

PSJ
Sat, 04-08-2006, 07:41 AM
Problem with you is that you are a man of a million faces, no one really knows what you look like, that's probably why you get everything from Hugo Weaving to Liv Tyler.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-08-2006, 07:47 AM
Very true! I look different in all photos. It's fucked up really. Even my closest friends say that there has never been a photo where I look "me". Even those taken casually (i.e by others and not in full make-up)

PSJ
Sat, 04-08-2006, 07:51 AM
I appearently look 70% like Claudia Cardinale(can someone tell me who this is?) 68% like Alison Hannigan, 66% like Freddie Prinze Jr, 64% like Amitabh Bachchan, 62% like Shannen Doherty, 62% like Elizabeth Taylor, 62% like Tata Young, 61% like Cary Grant, 61% like Tom Hanks and 61% like Roimy Schneider.

I don't think i look remotly close to anyone of them, maybe my nose resembles Claudia's a bit but that's it.

Gonna try a diffrent photo.

EDIT: Second try:
I got Freddie Prinze Jr again at 62% and Amitabh Bachchan again at 59% the others were really weird.

EDIT2: Third try:
This time i got Stephen Chow again(got him in second try to.) The wierdest one this time was Ayumi Hamasaki and Hitomo Yoshizawa(or something like that) Appearently i look like cute japanese girls and a chinese actor.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 04-08-2006, 08:09 AM
Yeah I got Viggo Mortensen, and Jon Bon Jovi amongst others... from what ppl have got here it seems we could all replace the cast in the LOTR at this rate.

On a side not, I prefer to think that those people look like me, not the other way around.

gr3atfull
Sat, 04-08-2006, 12:28 PM
I tried with this with two pictures and this is what I got.
62% Shirin Ebadi (first picture)
60% Kajol (second picture)
60% Jim Carrey (first picture)
57% hee Choi (first picture)
56% Tony Chiu (first picture)
55% Rachel Weisz (first picture)
53% Agam Rudberg (first picture)
52% Chow- Yun-Fat (first picture)
51% Sarah Jessica Parker (first picture)
49% David Hasselhoff (first picture)
49% Anna Kournikova (first picture)
47% Julia Roberts (first picture)
46% Alizee (second picture)
and finally 46% Ahinoam Nini (Second picture)

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-08-2006, 03:24 PM
I tried out 3 different pictures and it gave me a different assortment of celebrities for each one.

The highest were Tom Petty (77%), Marlon Brando (86%), and any picture taken from my right side looks like Jared Lito (74%).

I also got weird ones like Jessica Alba (I look nothing like her) and for the last picture Steve Buscemi had a pretty high percentage. Heh.

Deblas
Sat, 04-08-2006, 06:10 PM
I just tried out one picture and Good God!

74%-Orson Wells

74%-Billy Bob Thorton

73%-MOTHER TERESA!?!

72%-Jeanne Moreou

72%- Ashton Kutcher

72%- Zhang Ziyi???

71%- Carol Lombard

70%- Heath Ledger

66%- Jada Pinkett Smith

64%- Sacha Guitry

Pretty much all of these were because of the angle of the picture. *cough* Mother Teresa *cough* Billy Bob Thorton *cough* Orson Wells *cough*.

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-08-2006, 06:39 PM
lmao, Orson Wells!

"Come Pinky, we have to prepare for tonight"
"What are we doing tonight Deblas?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!"

Also, Billy Bob Thorton and Mother Teresa. That's hilarious. I agree that a lot of the matches are just based on the angle of the picture. That would explain my Jessica Alba match as well.

samsonlonghair
Sat, 04-08-2006, 07:36 PM
David Hasselhoff? I look like the guy from Nightrider? That's so lame I';m laughing at myself.

Board of Command
Sat, 04-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I uploaded my pigeon picture, and received:

Lauren Bacall???????
Jang Nara???????
Ricki Lake???????
Jared Leto...o_0
Leslie Cheung???????
Hideki Matsui....WTF WTF WTF
BoA
Michelle Wie
Denise Richards

Wow...

PSJ
Sun, 04-09-2006, 04:56 AM
Seems like Jared Leto turns up alot, i got him on my third picture i think.

Sun, 04-09-2006, 11:43 AM
did anyone try to post celebrity pics to see if they matched themselves up?

Tommy_Salami
Sun, 04-09-2006, 01:11 PM
so i pu tmy picture and it came up as Gillian Anderson, os i wonder who she come up as so i go and find a picture of her and put it in and she come up as Perscilla Presley and not her self.

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Now I came up as Harry Potter (whatever the damn actor's name is) and Grace Jones (a black woman from a Bond movie).

Damn, this really blows.

IFHTT
Sun, 04-09-2006, 11:03 PM
WTF Where'd they get Mayday(Grace Jones in A View To A Kill) from? I've never seen the side of you that takes on the appearance of a black woman terra.

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Neither have I. I hope it's not the ass.

BioAlien
Mon, 04-10-2006, 02:37 AM
lol i tried to do it with a picture of my dog.. sadly it didn't work (hehe)
if i someday get my picture on my computer... i will try

edit: ok, i uploaded a realy crappy low res picture of me, so... i look like.. (in order)

David Hasselhoff 55%
Frank Rijkaard 55% (who the hell is he?)
Jim Carrey 45%
Michael Ballack 45%

i will try again with another realy crappy low res picture, heh

so.. with all the other crappy picture i did... i look more like Frank Rijkaard then any other celebrity, because he is the only one to appear each time i do it (with at least 55% to 70%)

and last test i did... i look 49% like Demi Moore (heh ?!)

Xollence
Mon, 04-10-2006, 09:45 AM
It's weird, I get different face matches every time I adjust the size of the selection.