PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 222

Tsukasa
Fri, 04-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Here is a link to download the raw.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17435802/bleach222.rar.html

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 04-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey, thanks, i have been waiting for this file since yesterday. Cant wait to see what happens to ichigo.

And could someone start a topic about why the hell Rukia's old superior looks a hell of a lot like ichigo!!!.:confused:

xDarkMaster
Fri, 04-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Ahem, yeah... I figured that out right before you posted.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 04-07-2006, 04:44 PM
HAHA, Very Funny.

Sidnne
Fri, 04-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Pretty decent chapter.

I can give you a synopsis of the dialogue before a scanlation is released.

The conversation in the beginning between Risa and Kensei was about how long each person's turn was for fighting the Hollow Ichigo. Hiyori had gone 69 mintues, and Rabu, who is currently fighting, has been going for 68 minutes.

When that "energy ball" thing appears on Ichigo's fingers, they say that Rabu will not be able to defend against the attack without turning into a Hollow himself and that they need to get him out of there now.

Then Ichigo's Hollow shell breaks off and Shinji asks Ichigo how he is feeling. Ichigo says "Not bad."

The small flashback is of Anti-Ichigo reminding Ichigo that the moment he lowers his guard he will take over the body. And Ichigo says its not going to happen.

The monologue with Orihime is just about her being lonely because Ichigo and Chad have left to do what she assumes to be secret training and she wonders if they are doing ok.

Then inside her house, Hitsugaya patches himself through to Yamamoto who says its time to reveal Aizen's real plans.

the end.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-07-2006, 05:32 PM
A translation in mangahelpers ->

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2686.0

Comments on Chapter.

Great chapter. It has been long since I enjoyed watching a Bleach chapter. Ichigo's Hollow was surely growing in the real world.
I just hope that if he learns to fight like a Vaizard he doesn't take a demonic form like Arrancars do.

LaZie
Sat, 04-08-2006, 01:15 AM
HQ by M7!
http://www.neonmo.net/max7/download.php?file=Bleach_Ch_222_M7.zip

Used a different link, now it works :D

metrite
Sat, 04-08-2006, 04:04 AM
Pssst direct links to bleach7 don't work and seeing the page I got, they aren't too happy about it either. :p

I was hoping to see Chad or at least Ishida in this chapter, but noooo we get Inoue instead. ;_;

heero
Sat, 04-08-2006, 03:50 PM
dont worry im sure we'll see them soon enough...
Now that those guys helped Ichigo out, I wonder if he's gonna be allies with them. Not that its a bad thing. They look like good guys to me.

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 04-08-2006, 06:01 PM
The question is now will Ichigo stay and train with the Vizards for a longer period of time or will he leave and train on his own just to encounter a very strong Alancar later just to have the anti-Ichigo take control again.

narutosharingan
Sun, 04-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Will the Vizards let him go train by himself though? Should be interesting

heero
Mon, 04-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Will the Vizards let him go train by himself though? Should be interesting

I think vizards are like mafia. Once yo're in, it wont be ez to get out :D

Yukimura
Mon, 04-10-2006, 02:17 AM
From what the second half of the chapter looked like we could be gearing up for some training chapters, which might include Ichigo and the Vaizards, Ishida and Ryuken, Chad and Tessai (Urahara's huge store helper guy - Urahara's too pimp to actively train a non-Title charachters) and maybe Orihime will learn something, but it's doubtful (This guarantees she will become important soon just so I look dumb).

Whatever the case, Ichigo beating the Hollow on the inside seems to be a more symbolic victory, he probobly won't be able to immediately call on the power of the hollow, hence the training required before he can hope to beat anyone.

darkshadow
Mon, 04-10-2006, 06:04 PM
im wondering if tatsuki might get a bigger role, since she could also see the spirits

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 04-12-2006, 04:30 PM
Satsuki has for a time now, has been able so see somethings apart from spirits, like when ichigo fough the espada, I feel like she is hiding something, I simply cant wait to see what her role in the story is gonna be.

BTW, now that ichigo has sbdued his hollow-self, i think he will be able to turn into a "Hollow-Ichigo" and still be in control, that was the point of beating his counterpart.