PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 302

sangai
Fri, 04-07-2006, 10:57 AM
http://rapidshare.de/files/17420535/Naruto_Ch302_LQ_RAW.zip.html

http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20302.zip

still havn't read it but i hope it's good.

EDIT: Scanlations.

yeah, it's been out for a while now.
hxxp://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2870.0

Knives122
Fri, 04-07-2006, 11:17 AM
thanks for the chapter.

But without a translation this chapter is almost completely worthless.....

Terracosmo
Fri, 04-07-2006, 11:18 AM
It amounts to little more than Naruto & friends sneaking into Oro's seemingly unguarded mansion to return Sai's book.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-07-2006, 11:38 AM
OMG O___O

I thought, by only seeing the images, that it was a plan to find Oro's hideout and that Sai was not a traitor (and I was dissapointed).

But then I saw the translation...

HERE -> http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2751.0

And I was... HELL YEAH!!

Read the translation to find out why :D

EDIT:
Removed "spoilers" so people can surprise themselves (for now, because in like kinda 1 page of this thread it wont be a spoiler anymore =p)

Assertn
Fri, 04-07-2006, 01:01 PM
What part would be the spoiler? sai's betrayal or that danzou wants to crush the leaf?
It was pretty much established when sai confronted orochimaru

I kinda wished it was more elaborate than that....

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Well. If you only see the pics you start to believe that Sai's betrayal was fake, because you only see Yamato arriving with Naruto and Sakura.
Naruto bitching like always.
Sakura handing the book.
And Kabuto returning in a matter of "I will find out their traitor is in fact a deciever"

So... reading the translation trashes this bad theory... thats the spoiler :D

PS:
Ok ok, lame excuse of mine.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 04-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Or is he? I mean if Sai is a traitor, then it would have been too predictable, there has to be something behind it.

Terracosmo
Fri, 04-07-2006, 02:04 PM
The Naruto manga is so fucking boring and predictable nowadays. Not even the Sasuke re-appearance sparked my interest considerably. I might just stop reading it altogether and wait for the anime to get where it is now instead, at least an anime episode lasts longer than half a minute. I swear, Naruto has shorter chapters than all other manga. It must be that way!

xDarkMaster
Fri, 04-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Nothing happens...

Sidnne
Fri, 04-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Well, if you remember, Sai was introduced as sort of a villain. The first time he made an appearance he was being instructed to infiltrate Team 7 for some purpose unknown to us at the time. Even though everyone was pretty much able to guess what his intentions were pretty early on.

But, if he wasn't really a traitor to Konoha, and his mission was actually to infiltrate Orochimaru's hideout, then he did that pretty easily considering how long the Leaf has been trying to do it. And he only told Naruto and co. that his goal is to destroy the leaf after they suggested it. So its possible that he is telling them that because its unlikely that Oro would not have surveilence on him and he is smart enough to keep up the appearance of a traitor, even if it leads to a fight between himself and Team 7.

darkmetal505
Fri, 04-07-2006, 07:08 PM
damn you kishimoto, making us wait. Sai is still up to something, that much is obvious.

sangai
Fri, 04-07-2006, 07:45 PM
LOL terra i remember you saying that 5 months ago when i dissapeared, as for the chapter,

yes somewhat predictable, but even then healways finds some way to throw us off a lil bit, i mean there is always something that keeps you reading is there not.

i sitll over all enjoy the manga very much, this chapter was just another chapter to get to something good.

Raven
Fri, 04-07-2006, 07:54 PM
So I wonder what Sai read in that summoned book. He looked pretty shocked or amazed.

Assertn
Sat, 04-08-2006, 03:49 AM
I'm confused......was this chapter MEANT to be unpredictable?

Normally most stories require some degree of buildup before being in a position where it can take an unexpected turn.

Sidnne
Sat, 04-08-2006, 05:38 PM
There was nothing unpredictable about this chapter. I'd like to think that this chapter is the build-up before an unexpected turn, but one thing that the Naruto manga tends to lack is unexpected turns. So, who knows?

samsonlonghair
Sun, 04-09-2006, 11:59 PM
At least we got to see Yamato acting cool again. That made it worth the read.

So I wonder what Sai read in that summoned book. He looked pretty shocked or amazed.

I believe the shock was from hearing someone outside his door.

heero
Mon, 04-10-2006, 01:59 AM
I believe the shock was from hearing someone outside his door.

He looked shocked when he just summoned and opened the book. Naruto and others were stuck at the rock at that time I believe.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 04-11-2006, 10:21 AM
I hope that Kabuto kills Sai and that he turns out to the a trader against Oro afterall.
And I am thinking that Sasuke and Naruto will fight during the attack against Konoha.
More of an epic thing that they want. Cuz you know Yamato is going to say..."We have
to get back to Konoha right now to warn the Fifth!!!" Awell ok Chapter none the less.

Assertn
Tue, 04-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Then we can have a 3rd Sasuke chase sequence!

IFHTT
Tue, 04-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Edit: Nevermind, wasn't as funny a joke as when I thought of it...

Gnompf
Wed, 04-12-2006, 03:53 PM
no trans out yet?

kAi
Wed, 04-12-2006, 08:54 PM
yeah, it's been out for a while now.
hxxp://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2870.0

sangai
Thu, 04-13-2006, 02:12 AM
oh, wasn't aware that people need a translation posted for them Too lol...

next time ill post it asap lol, should have a chapter out either tommorow morning or tonight ina few hours.

Assassin
Thu, 04-13-2006, 02:14 AM
what about a scanlation?