PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movie 3 Mini Trailer (Flash)

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-05-2006, 08:51 AM
The link is this one

-> http://www.anbuarchives.com/flash/movie03.swf

Its a raw flash mini trailer.

The title of this movie seems to be "Animal Panic at the Island of the Crescent Moon"

Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and Lee appear on the trailer.

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/29/2006peli34mf.gif

Edit:
Added Image.

Kraco
Wed, 04-05-2006, 09:24 AM
Hmm... I have to say that thing looked more like something out of a filler episode than a movie. I hope the whole movie isn't like that.

Genma
Mon, 04-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Did I just see a Naruto... yo-yo? D:

BioAlien
Tue, 04-11-2006, 01:33 AM
who cares about a Naruto Yo Yo...

this mini trailer was fine.. except the quality that sucked.... (i know its in flash...)

aznroyale
Tue, 04-11-2006, 10:18 PM
another movie, but didnt show much in the trailer

Deadfire
Tue, 05-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Update:

Theatrical Release Date: August 5, 2006

The third film was announced on August 6, 2005 at the opening of Naruto the Movie 2. This movie is currently scheduled for a theatrical release of August 5, 2006.

Plot:

Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, and Lee (in their new summer outfits) are sent to protect a prince during his trip around the world and see that he returns safely to his home in the Moon Country. The Moon Country happens to be really poor and as such the Prince tends to buy nothing his heart desires, during his travels the Prince would come across a circus group that features a rare Sabre-toothed tiger that he just had to have but he was too poor. So he stole the entire group. Suddenly a mission to protect the prince that hardly listened to anything said, turns in to a mission to look after animals and a prince that doesn't listen to what they say, and in the end somehow get them all back safely to their home country. All the while there are three mysterious Ninja wielding some a sword made from chakra waiting for them. Why are they attacking them? What do they want with Team Kakashi!?!

If the movie were to take place during the anime timeline, it would have to take place during the filler arcs between part 1 and part 2, after the Sasuke Retrival Arc and sometime before the end of part 1 of the anime/manga.

The first 100,000 people to see the movie, as a promotional item at certain theaters, will recieve a high quality Naruto yo-yo.(Datteba yo-yo) It has a picture of Naruto on it that when spun, special LEds inside will light up, making it look like a rasengan with colors that change while the yo-yo spins.

*Sigh*

Kraco
Tue, 05-09-2006, 11:09 AM
The first 100,000 people to see the movie, as a promotional item at certain theaters, will recieve a high quality Naruto yo-yo.(Datteba yo-yo) It has a picture of Naruto on it that when spun, special LEds inside will light up, making it look like a rasengan with colors that change while the yo-yo spins.

Based on that plot, I doubt the movie would get 100 000 viewers without the yo-yo thing...

But thanks for the heads-up.

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-09-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm actually ashamed of having posted that mini-trailer now.

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Datteba...yo-yo...

GOD THAT IS SO FUCKING STUPID!

Genma
Tue, 05-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Wow, now that the plot has been revealed... um...

This may be the worst of all the movies thus far. :(

darkmetal505
Tue, 05-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Yes, this is so awesome.

The yo-yo I mean. I would go just for that, and do around the world and smack someone in the face while yelling "rasengan! Datteba yo-yo!"

Narasho
Tue, 05-09-2006, 06:12 PM
The information on this movie disgusts me. I can't believe they could make a plot that sounds worse than the fillers.

kenren
Tue, 05-09-2006, 09:32 PM
lol..the plot sounds like fillers to me.. XD

yeah..having the yoyo would be nice.. ^.^

6Zabuza9
Tue, 05-09-2006, 09:56 PM
when i watched the trailer it hought it would be like naruto in surviver lol. damn i want that yo yo

Deadfire
Thu, 05-11-2006, 10:49 AM
It's a marketing trick gentleman, Noone in their right mind would want to see a movie thats worse then fillers (how is that even possible anyways?) so they made the Yo-Yo, You see not only does the Yo-Yo make you go to the movie. The moving, spinning and flashing of the Yo-Yo drops your IQ factor so that you can watch the movie without losing 10% of your brain function. Those people in Japan, brain washing indeed

masamuneehs
Thu, 05-11-2006, 11:46 AM
"Dattebayo-yo" is going to be my new phrase for whoring Naruto merchandise and trying to promote their crap with stupid gimmicks.

Looks like the monkeys got the a-ok and the cash to produce a movie...

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-11-2006, 11:56 AM
It's a marketing trick gentleman, Noone in their right mind would want to see a movie thats worse then fillers (how is that even possible anyways?) so they made the Yo-Yo, You see not only does the Yo-Yo make you go to the movie. The moving, spinning and flashing of the Yo-Yo drops your IQ factor so that you can watch the movie without losing 10% of your brain function. Those people in Japan, brain washing indeed

I wanted to buy both movies already released in dvd just because they have free gashapons... but I decided not too..

I resigned myself to not complete the collection thanks to this damn movies... 90 dlls? hell no.

Sapphire
Mon, 05-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Yaay a third movie. The second movie was such a relief, seeing some good Naruto at last.

6Zabuza9
Mon, 05-15-2006, 05:13 PM
i bet $5 canadian that naruto will somehow end this movie with a rasengan or some sort of special rasengan on the badguy

BioAlien
Mon, 05-15-2006, 11:18 PM
i bet $5 canadian that naruto will somehow end this movie with a rasengan or some sort of special rasengan on the badguy

lol 5$ canadian... until now naruto ended both movie with a rasengan, so ya this one will end with a rasengan too.
but i wish he finish it with
" Hidden village of Konoha's secret taijutsu master art...! A Thousand Years of Pain! "

:p

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 05-19-2006, 12:25 AM
Might as well start looking for another anime to watch. O.o

Now a Yo-yo? What will the genius' create next? Their own filler making machine!