PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Section Request

Zidoas
Sat, 04-01-2006, 11:08 PM
I understand this is an anime forum. But since we have off-topics sections, we might as well create a section that specializes in "Hot Deals". Meaning discounts, coupons, or money off ANYTHING.

Find deals shouldn't be hard since tehre are websites that already do this like slickdeals and fatwallet.com

Just a thought. Majority of the readers in these forums are teenagers/young adults. I'm sure we can all use some hot deals here and there ;)

woofcat
Sat, 04-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Maybe if you posted in the Sudjestions forum.

Zidoas
Sat, 04-01-2006, 11:21 PM
good call.

Haven't came to these forums for awhile. Been a lurker for a long time though :p

KitKat
Sat, 04-01-2006, 11:45 PM
I've moved this to suggestions. I have to tell you though, the chances that this will happen are slim to none. You've seen how much video game discussion there is, and the admins could not be convinced to bring the video game forum back despite all this. Therefore, I'd say this will probably never happen. Plus, I think we had a coupon thread once, back in the old video game forum, and it didn't get very many posts. If there wasn't enough interest to keep a single thread alive, there definitely isn't enough to keep an entire sub-forum alive.

Munsu
Sun, 04-02-2006, 12:41 AM
This is a bad idea, mainly because it will make more members to just come here and advertise shit, and this forum is against that.

Zidoas
Sun, 04-02-2006, 01:57 AM
I guess you're right.

Anime and shopping doesn't really go together :p