PDA

View Full Version : Anime request (Please help me finding)

MFauli
Sat, 04-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi,

i just finished watching "Now and then, here and there" and i loved it. I liked the style of drawing, the animation, the characters and the story.
Another anime i watched before that one was "Fantastic Children", and i wondered, if it from the makers of "Now and then, here and there", because the art direction looks very similiar.

But to get to my actual request:

Are there more anime series from the makers of the above mentionend ones?
If so, please write them into this topic, because if really hatet it, when "Now and then, here and then" ended after 13 episodes, because it could have been easily a 100+ episodes series.

So, yeah....i hope, there are other animes like these,

cya,
MFauli

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 04-02-2006, 01:11 AM
Hi,

i just finished watching "Now and then, here and there" and i loved it. I liked the style of drawing, the animation, the characters and the story.
Another anime i watched before that one was "Fantastic Children", and i wondered, if it from the makers of "Now and then, here and there", because the art direction looks very similiar.

But to get to my actual request:

Are there more anime series from the makers of the above mentionend ones?
If so, please write them into this topic, because if really hatet it, when "Now and then, here and then" ended after 13 episodes, because it could have been easily a 100+ episodes series.

So, yeah....i hope, there are other animes like these,

cya,
MFauli

First off, this belongs in the anime downloads thread, you've been here long enough to know that.

Now to answer your questions, Fantastic Children and Now and Then, Here and There did not have the same director and character designer and animation director so no, the staff members are not related.
The director of Now and Then, Here and There was Akitaro Daichi, so if you're looking for more anime directed by him, then go to this link
http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=713
If you are looking for more anime of the character designer of Now and Then, Here and There, then go to this link
http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=4628

The director and character designer of Fantastic Children was Takashi Nakamura, so if you're looking for more anime that was directed by him and where the characters are designed by him, then go to this link
http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=2589

MFauli
Sun, 04-02-2006, 06:52 AM
thx ^^
seems, they didnt make any similiar animes, meh XD

KINGORHEARTs
Sun, 04-23-2006, 05:33 PM
can someone help me find fullmetal alchemist and zatch bell and beet the vandel buster

kooshi
Sun, 04-23-2006, 05:44 PM
FMA --> Go to torrentspy and search "Alchemist". Choose the first one.
Beet --> Go to scarywater, then AnimeKeep, then the torrents.

KINGORHEARTs
Sun, 04-23-2006, 05:52 PM
ty
so much

wait ado they have viruses cause i cant have taht

Kraco
Sun, 04-23-2006, 06:33 PM
I suppose that's a risk to run every time you download something from the net. You can't play if you are afraid.

Although I have to say I have never encountered a virus in any respectable looking anime download.

KINGORHEARTs
Thu, 04-27-2006, 12:52 AM
WUT ABOUT FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST THE MOVIE

Munsu
Thu, 04-27-2006, 12:58 AM
First of all, stop typing in Upper Case, or you'll be GONE. Second, do a bit of searching you lazy ass.