PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 221

metrite
Fri, 03-31-2006, 08:55 AM
Bleach 221 raw:
torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/[Raw-Manga]%20Bleach%20221.torrent)
rapidshare (http://rapidshare.de/files/16867432/bleach221.zip.html)

M7 released 221MQ:
http://bleach7.com/

Pretty predictable outcome :p
But I wonder what the flashback is all about.

Tsukasa
Fri, 03-31-2006, 09:19 AM
He was remembering back Zaraki only reason he fought is because he loved to fight and loved the thrill of a opponent that would challenge him. Looks like ichigo was trying to find a reason to fight since his main reason has been to protect his friend and rescue rukia.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-31-2006, 09:52 AM
Not that was a great chapter.
White Ichigo dissolving looked freaky awesome.
That part (if it ever gets animated) will be totally censored.
Brain and bones.

xDarkMaster
Fri, 03-31-2006, 12:35 PM
221 Translation (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2397.0)

221 LQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/16900392/Bleach_ch221_Bob.zip.html)

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 04-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Come on, Vizard Ichigo should have taken longer to come out. Something more must happen.

ChaosK
Sat, 04-01-2006, 10:42 PM
I'm hoping that ichigo still cant control it yet...

darkmetal505
Sun, 04-02-2006, 06:04 PM
That was too easy for Ichigo. There should have been more too it like them shunpoing and fighting badass instead of just a mega sword thrust. What was that Zaraki apparation? freaky...

xDarkMaster
Sun, 04-02-2006, 06:39 PM
I agree, the fight was way too easy. Instinct you say? OK. Fight ends...

I was hoping it would be more epic.

mage
Sun, 04-02-2006, 11:48 PM
wow not much interest in bleach manga these days eh?

Augury
Mon, 04-03-2006, 01:21 AM
When animes like Naruto and Bleach go on "filler mode" their mangas seem to lose some appeal :P

Munsu
Mon, 04-03-2006, 02:39 AM
I would say the contrary... people appreciate more what is happening in the manga.

RyougaZell
Mon, 04-03-2006, 08:37 AM
I myself am losing hope to bleach.
I like the story a lot. But this manga is one of the slowest I've ever seen.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 04-03-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't think that the bleach manga is slower then any other manga series. It just seems that way because your only reading nineteen pages a week. Which in truth is a really really slow way to develop a storyline. If you can wait try not reading the manga for a month or two then comming back so you have a nice stock pile to look up.

I personnally like the direction the manga is going towards. Curious to hear more about the vizards themselves. I.E. what are their origins and what role do they play between soul society and the hollow world.

Kensee
Tue, 04-04-2006, 02:47 AM
I don't think that the bleach manga is slower then any other manga series. It just seems that way because your only reading nineteen pages a week. Which in truth is a really really slow way to develop a storyline. If you can wait try not reading the manga for a month or two then comming back so you have a nice stock pile to look up.

I personnally like the direction the manga is going towards. Curious to hear more about the vizards themselves. I.E. what are their origins and what role do they play between soul society and the hollow world.

Haha I understand exactly what you mean. Sometimes I just dont check got woot for a while, go do some other thigns like homework, KH2, and what not, then come back in like two weeks or more and play catchup with the mangas, it gives you a lil bit more to read and it's pretty intersting at times.

Though you do miss out on everyone's reaction if something really cool does happen.

Anyhow Bleach has a certain appeal which I find ... well Appealing and I agree with bud with the fact that when the anime goes to filler, ya start to appreciate what happens in the manga.

kAi
Tue, 04-04-2006, 05:15 AM
Well, that was awesome just because Kenpachi was in it!

Everything that happened is all to be expected really.

RyougaZell
Tue, 04-04-2006, 08:30 AM

I meant slow because of several factors.

- Long predictable fights like the current one.
Myself, I found more enjoyable the part of the Vaizards "outside" Ichigo's mind. But they only show us fractions of it. Instead they throw several twisted flashbacks.

- The lack of backgrounds lately makes me see the pages faster.
This could be because of Akamatsu's mangas.
I mean. I find impressing the quality and detail of backgrounds in Akamatsu's works in a week's work. I sit watching all details in every page. While in Bleach I am only seeing the characters fight.
Same number of pages, same deadline, even less details. Of course Akamatsu takes breaks more often... a week ever 2 months at least.
A fast example of his work (fast cause this is a Bleach thread, I know!) -> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Death-Br/KeitaroCameo.jpg

Oh well...
I hope this weeks chapter FINALLY ends this Ichigo vs Ichigo nonsense. I prefer to know more about the Vaizards or at least know about Ishida.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 04-05-2006, 01:13 PM
I meant slow because of several factors.

- Long predictable fights like the current one.
Myself, I found more enjoyable the part of the Vaizards "outside" Ichigo's mind. But they only show us fractions of it. Instead they throw several twisted flashbacks.

Oh well...
I hope this weeks chapter FINALLY ends this Ichigo vs Ichigo nonsense. I prefer to know more about the Vaizards or at least know about Ishida.

I understand what you mean about the Ichigo vs. Hollow Ichigo fight. The actual fighting between themselves isn't that interesting but what is interesting is what's being said between each other.

When I first saw bleach I hated it. It was very boring and generic. It didn't start to grow on me until the beginning of the soul society arc where Rukia gets kidnapped. I absolutely loved the training sequences with urahara and even better then that was when Ichigo achieved his shikai by finding out the name of his soul slayer.

The idea of the soul slayer representing a part of your own id, to me is awesome. It add a whole new layer of depth. In fact it's something that I hope to see more of latter on in the series.

I loved the dialogue that took place between Ichigo and Hollow Ichigo. Especially the king and his horse speech. I agree that the itself wasn't very interesting but the self revalation is. I do agree that out of the whole sequence I liked the parts where the vaizards were fighting to contain the power that is hollow ichigo. Especially where his arm was chopped off and it became a bloated mouth, god I can't wait to see that animated.

Yukimura
Thu, 04-06-2006, 12:14 PM
This most recent interplay has started to bore me, I hope the Vaizards can do more for Ichigo than stick him in a cage with himself, I assume that beating the hollow gained him the ability to use the powers and the Vaizards will teach him how to use the power in a controlled manner. Otherwise what good are they?
And what of Chad and Ishida, hopefully we'll get some development next chapter.

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-06-2006, 03:43 PM
I do still have hopes for the manga, I do not deny it.
But sadly I don't see this arc being animated.

Bleach's anime takes over 3 or even 4 chapters per episode, therefore they are throwing fillers even worst than Naruto's.

At the pace the manga is going it will have at least a year of fillers in the anime =/