PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 301

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-30-2006, 09:23 AM
Here it is.

Raw:
http://shonenpower123.free.fr/Naruto.zip

EDIT:
Great chapter once you read the translation.
Although Yamato is cheap... oh well, soldier seed pills?

Oh yeah...
I saw the translation in another forum (mangahelpers), but I do not know if they allow linking.
Enjoy.

Edit2:
Opps. Okay Budweineken. I will remember that.

LQ Scanlation (Link provided by: xDarkMaster)
http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RDHP5J0WJFHC0WG2DX6BGUKSD

Make it known that the link you are providing is for the raw. Links without descriptions on what they are will be considered spam.

Budweineken

mage
Thu, 03-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Sasuke is even more fucking gay now than he was. Goddamn. Looks like we will see a confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke soon. I don't see how Naruto will have a chance with his Kyuubi powers sealed.

Btw, those were tracking device pills so Yamato would know where they were, not soldier pills.

xDarkMaster
Thu, 03-30-2006, 01:00 PM
301 Scanlation LQ (http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RDHP5J0WJFHC0WG2DX6BGUKSD)

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:06 PM
We have never seen naruto's full chakra, so this should be interesting. (after 3 year training ofcourse) The title page for chapter 301 was referring to that fast yellow flash jutsu thing 4th could use right? ah man I can't wait to see that jutsu when naruto does it. naruto goes ban-kai and f*** sasuke up. I wonder if sasuke can keep up with that speed even in seal 2 mode?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Tisk Tisk Sai. Giving out that kinda information. That could be bad if your hokage wasnt I dont know TSUNDAE? I think that everything will be fine even though Oro has insider info. It was nice to see the contents of the envelope so early. I thought that this was going to be something that we would see much later on. And the first pic reminded me of Diedra. But that is just me. Ok Chapter all in all. Sasuke is getting good if Oro says that he can be more difficult than him, but I think that Oro is just on Sasuks' nuts because he has the Sharingan...

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:17 PM
SHOW US SASUKE ALREADY ?"+04929"""!!!!!!

He is awesome now!

Ero-Fan
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:23 PM
I guess we'll see Sasuke as soon as Naruto gets to see him. What the hell did Sasuke do to Sai, a genjutsu(spelling?)?
Damn, Oro is being a little too nice and forgiving to Sasuke. Someone has got to put that little punk in his place. And how the hell is Sakura going to help Naruto fight? Cheer him on? She's strong now, but not that fast. Unless she fights Kabuto, she'll get owned in a hearbeat, and go back to being a hinderance.
Edit: @Below- Always a classic...

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:25 PM
I believe what Sasuke did was Oro's-see-my-eyes-piss-your-pants Genjustu Orochimaru performed on him and Sakura back at the chuunin exams.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 03-30-2006, 03:04 PM
We have never seen naruto's full chakra, so this should be interesting. (after 3 year training ofcourse) The title page for chapter 301 was referring to that fast yellow flash jutsu thing 4th could use right? ah man I can't wait to see that jutsu when naruto does it. naruto goes ban-kai and f*** sasuke up. I wonder if sasuke can keep up with that speed even in seal 2 mode?
Well it was said earlier that Naruto had the largest natural chakra supply for his age group. Plus with the Kyuubi's chakra, he has infinite, but hopefully we will see his true power without pulling Kyuubi into this.

kAi
Thu, 03-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Still haven't really seen Sasuke, and Sasuke seemed interested in what Sai was saying when Naruto's name was brought up. Now, the reunion is supposed to be next chapter, I can see that happening, but what I don't see is how this is all going to turn out.

Orochimaru
Kabuto
Sai

Yamato
Naruto
Sakura

and then we have Sasuke, who will most likely stay with Orochmaru because he still wants to learn some more, unless he goes back to Konoha, which I don't see at all. The only other thing he can do is to go out on his own.

Well it was said earlier that Naruto had the largest natural chakra supply for his age group. Plus with the Kyuubi's chakra, he has infinite, but hopefully we will see his true power without pulling Kyuubi into this.
Well, Yamato has supposibly completely supressed it, well when he is close. So it sounds likely that we wont see Kyubi.

darkmetal505
Thu, 03-30-2006, 05:43 PM
sasuke is going to kick some booty, hopefully. He seems a little too powerful now.

Lefty
Thu, 03-30-2006, 06:05 PM
I want to see Naruto get pounded becasue he's being too nostalgic. He's going to need a good dose of reality. Sasuke will kill him if he's not careful.

Assassin
Fri, 03-31-2006, 12:05 AM
am i the only one who though that eye thing sasuke did was the mangekyou sharingan? or like some initial version of it atleast. both kabuto and oro seemed pretty serious when they told him to stop, so it couldn't be any regular genjutsu.

MFauli
Fri, 03-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Um, chapter sucked.....so...now Sasuke only needs to look into Narutos eyes and he´s won?
Great......not.

PS: O course. it is Mangekyou Sharingan,....or another Genjutsu Sharingan, lol.

rockmanj
Fri, 03-31-2006, 11:13 AM
Wow...Naruto is going to get owned, and i mean sasuke is gonna kill him, rape him, and eat his costume, cause he's baaad; the baddest motherfucker in the world (i'm drunk).

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-31-2006, 11:43 AM
For those that believe thats Magenkyou Sharingan...
go read the Zabuza arc. Kakashi's Sharingan looks like that.
Therefore... its not a Magenkyou.

Tsukasa
Fri, 03-31-2006, 11:57 AM
That was a pretty awesome chapter. Will be nice to see the next battle scene hopefully between Naruto and Sasuke.

Assassin
Fri, 03-31-2006, 12:54 PM
For those that believe thats Magenkyou Sharingan...
go read the Zabuza arc. Kakashi's Sharingan looks like that.
Therefore... its not a Magenkyou.

We're not talking about his eyes, we're talking about the illusion jutsu he used on Sai.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-31-2006, 01:49 PM
Like I said before, but joking, wasn't it the same technique Orochimaru used on him and Sakura back at the Chuunin exams?
The one that induces fear?

That could explain why Sai says he feels something (fear) but can't place it, since he does not know the feeling.

EDIT:
Magenkyou Sharingan is just the form.

Tsukuyomi is the Genjustu ability of the MS
Amaterasu is the Ninjust ability of the MS

Maybe there is an un-named Taijutsu ability.

EDIT Again:

I agree with AssertnFailure's post below.

Assertn
Fri, 03-31-2006, 01:55 PM
I'd say either a basic sharingan genjutsu or pure killing intent

Yukimura
Fri, 03-31-2006, 02:27 PM
Interesting enough, it seems Sasuke is really being a handful for Oro, but then he never liked orders much anyway. I really think he's achieved perma-sharingan, why would he just be sitting around waiting with it activated like that. If he does have it then what's the point of fighting him? You can't hit him unless u sucker puncch him, cuz he'll just predict it and rape you. The fear genjutsu however won't work on Naruto, his ego and resolve are so over-bearing that he won't be scared off by anything. So Sasuke will probobly hit him with his 10 Chidorii's or (hopefully) something else new and exotic.

Lefty
Fri, 03-31-2006, 04:38 PM
I'd say either a basic sharingan genjutsu or pure killing intent
I'd say a combination of the two. Using the genjtsu to amplfy the effect of the killing intent.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-31-2006, 05:46 PM
While I myself hate DBZ parellisism....

Perma-sharingan sounds like perma-saiyajin...

Hopefully Sasuke detected Oro, Kabuto and a stanger and therefore activated the 3-dot sharingan...

kAi
Fri, 03-31-2006, 06:42 PM
Well, why can't he have it activated for training reasons, keeping it on as long as possible to make himself be able to use it for longer amounts of times.

Although, he could've just seen that someone new was with Orochimaru and activated it for cool reasons.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-31-2006, 06:48 PM
Well, why can't he have it activated for training reasons, keeping it on as long as possible to make himself be able to use it for longer amounts of times.

Although, he could've just seen that someone new was with Orochimaru and activated it for cool reasons.

I support this theory. Endurance training.

Perma-sharingan is evil.

mage
Fri, 03-31-2006, 07:32 PM
itachi walks around with his on for no reason, so at advanced levels i'm sure it doesn't put much of a drain on your body just to have it activated.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-31-2006, 07:56 PM
itachi walks around with his on for no reason, so at advanced levels i'm sure it doesn't put much of a drain on your body just to have it activated.

I don't remember he using it fulltime.

In fact... did he not deactivate it after using Tsukuyomi against Kakashi?

I need to re-check Itachi's scenes.

darkshadow
Fri, 03-31-2006, 08:06 PM
he deactivated it after he ran from jiraiya

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 03-31-2006, 09:23 PM
Can sasuke really deal with 4 tail kyuubi?
I don't care how strong sasuke has become but surpassing Oro is not an option. seal 2 is using sasuke's chakra so no matter how u look at it he only have a limited time till it's over and after that kyuubi will f*** him up. Unless sasuke got a biju I don't see how he have a chance against kyuubi-naruto. Poeple are keep saying naruto is f***ed but as the way I see it even without kyuubi naruto will win cause he has more chakra then sasuke. I'm sure jiraiya thought him couple of jutsus.
the other thing I want to add is that when Oro told sai "sasuke is more trouble then he is" this could mean mentally too, wut are your thoughts?

Assassin
Fri, 03-31-2006, 10:39 PM
Yes, if it comes to a battle of endurance and stamina, then naruto will undoubtedly win. But if sasuke can get a critical hit in, then naruto has no chance. Its impossible to perdict who'll win cuz we dont know thier true capabilities yet.

As for the mangekyou sharingan, its just an advanced level of the sharingan, is it not?

As i see it, tsukuyomi and amaterasu are two techniques that itachi developed, not ones that come automatically with the mangekyou sharingan. That's why the techinique we saw kakashi use was different as well.

I think each person with the mangekyou sharingan can develop different jutsu's. So far i dont think theres been any evidence to disprove that, atleast not that i can remember. If that is the case, then theres a good chance that what sasuke used was indeed the mangekyou technique.

The reason i dont think it was oro's killer intent thing is cuz when oro did it, he showed them thier own deaths. When sasuke does it, you see a messed up enviroment with a giant sharingan in the centre. Even against kakashi, the killer intent thing showed an image/flash back, but it never created an illusion like sasuke's technique.

Im open to Lefty's idea of it being a combination of the killer intent and the sharingan, but if my theory is rite, then it would just be a mangekyou jutsu anyway.

mage
Fri, 03-31-2006, 11:16 PM
I don't remember he using it fulltime.

In fact... did he not deactivate it after using Tsukuyomi against Kakashi?

I need to re-check Itachi's scenes.
like i said, it seems that he uses it full time, but after using attacks it drains him. simply having the sharingan activated doesn't seem to have much effect on an advanced/native(non-kakashi) user. everytime we've seen itachi he's had the sharingan activated unless he had just done a high level jutsu.

samsonlonghair
Sat, 04-01-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm going to come down on the side of an Oro Fear Jutsu. It seems likely - even probable - that Sasuke used his Sharingan to help him, but that's surely not Tsukyomi. Remember that Tsukyomi results in a percieved time difference. If Sasuke had used Tsukyomi on Sai, Sai would have felt that it lasted for hours, but it only would have lasted a second. I don't think Orochimaru and Kabuto wouldn't have had time to tell Sasuke to stop. As far as I can tell, Sai did not percieve a time difference, so I have to conclude that it was not Tsukyomi.

Of course, I'm an idiot. I may be wrong.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 04-01-2006, 05:42 PM
I hope they fight not cause i care about Sasuke and his sharing and uchicha skills but i wanna see what naruto can do without kyubi.

If he has learned the flash jutsu it would be awesome if he used if Sasuke uses the speed he stole from Lee. I would love to see Sasuke get chocked by a move like that.

Other than lets this fight and renionen be over soon so we can get closer to the civil war. Which means we should be able to see my favs Lee,Shino,Neji,Hinata.

Divinity
Sat, 04-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Eh.... Sasuke's Sharingan looks like a normal one to me. Not a MS.

Kishi really needs to tell us how MS is obtained, because so far the kill your best friend theory is dull and lame.

Konohamaru
Sun, 04-02-2006, 08:42 AM
Eh.... Sasuke's Sharingan looks like a normal one to me. Not a MS.

Kishi really needs to tell us how MS is obtained, because so far the kill your best friend theory is dull and lame.

I think MS is activated through an emotion which I think is Anger and hatred. Why else would Itachi tell him he's lacking hatred when he confronted Sasuke. Itachi probably said to kill his best friend so then when Sasuke finds out he's not gaining the MS, he'll get angry at Itachi for lieing to him about it and would get uber pissed off, enough to gain the MS and realise how to use it. Itachi was probably told by someone else to kill off his whole clan to gain the MS plus wanting more power.

Thats my 2 cents.

RyougaZell
Sun, 04-02-2006, 11:09 AM
Itachi only knows the "kill your best friend path"
That is why Kakashi surprised him.

Itachi only wanted Sasuke to improve, to be better than the other Uchiha's to have a good battle.

Carnage
Sun, 04-02-2006, 07:58 PM
A question just sparked in my head. If the Kyuubi has infinite chakra, how is Naruto able to access a fraction of it? there is no fraction of infinity.Therefore when Naruto uses one tail, he isnt using 1/9 of the Kyuubi's power. Therefore one tail does not represent 1/9th of the Kyuubi's power?

IFHTT
Sun, 04-02-2006, 08:33 PM
^ Meh, Maybe the chart is more like this:

1-3 tails: You better be good.
4-6 tails: You better pray to god you make it out alive.
7-9 tails: You're fucked.

:D

darkmetal505
Sun, 04-02-2006, 09:36 PM
A question just sparked in my head. If the Kyuubi has infinite chakra, how is Naruto able to access a fraction of it? there is no fraction of infinity.Therefore when Naruto uses one tail, he isnt using 1/9 of the Kyuubi's power. Therefore one tail does not represent 1/9th of the Kyuubi's power?

Good question. However, I think that the tails represent how much power of the Kyubbi Naruto has utilized, not really so much of how much the kyubbi holds, but rather Naruto's capacity.

Death13a
Sun, 04-02-2006, 10:07 PM
if you have 1.5 volt battery with unlimited supply, how much power can you get? Same with Kyuubi it has a limit of how much power it can use but it just doesn't runs out of it. While everyone else have a power limit and time limit.

heero
Mon, 04-03-2006, 12:32 AM
xcept Naruto does have a time limit. His body cant sustain kyuubi's chakra for too long. Just like what happened when Naruto was fighting Sasuke, Naruto's arm was turning numb after using kyuubi's powers for too long.

Assertn
Mon, 04-03-2006, 12:55 AM

dont think of it as a fraction of the entirety of chakra, think of it as a fraction of the flow rate of the chakra. In other words, imagine a bottomless reservoir with a hose tapped into it. The width of the hose itself is Naruto's limit, not the amount of substance passing through it.

Carnage
Mon, 04-03-2006, 05:58 AM
dont think of it as a fraction of the entirety of chakra, think of it as a fraction of the flow rate of the chakra. In other words, imagine a bottomless reservoir with a hose tapped into it. The width of the hose itself is Naruto's limit, not the amount of substance passing through it.

OOooooh. Now I get it. Thx:D And God dammit, when will Kishimoto sow us Sasuke's face? I bet Naruto and Sakuura dont even encounter with him because kishimoto doesnt fell like its time yet to for them to do so and also to drag on the series.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 04-03-2006, 09:53 AM
My big question is when did naruto have his Kyubi resealed? Yamato told him that he could reseal the kyubi but I don't think that he's actually done it yet. He simply made the proposal to naruto.

Death13a
Mon, 04-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Not reseal it but suppress it when he is near naruto. And if naruto wanted Kyuubi's power badly enough Yamato wouldn't be able stop him as all naruto needs to do s to throw away crystal

samsonlonghair
Tue, 04-04-2006, 12:46 AM
That crystal is going to shatter. There's no doubt in my mind it'll happen eventually. There'll be a big confrontation - probably with Sasuke - and Naruto will get so angry that his crystal will shatter dramatically.

RyougaZell
Tue, 04-04-2006, 08:23 AM
That crystal is going to shatter. There's no doubt in my mind it'll happen eventually. There'll be a big confrontation - probably with Sasuke - and Naruto will get so angry that his crystal will shatter dramatically.

Tsunade is going to kill him then :D
A super-expensive necklace broken in an angry display :D

Krynn
Tue, 04-04-2006, 11:23 AM
If that happened I don't think he would have intended to break the crystal, it would have just been too overpowering for the crystal. But yeah, the result would still be the same, Tsunade laying some serious smackdown.

RyougaZell
Tue, 04-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Now I really want him breaking the necklace.
Beaten up by Tsunade and sent to the hospital, with orders of no one healing him.
Wait... too bad Kyuubi can heal him...

EDIT:
Portada Volumen 32
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/9581/volume32cover8bu.jpg

EDIT2:
I won't edit it but... I damn wonder why I added the cover of volume 32 with the text in spanish? Yay me...

samsonlonghair
Wed, 04-05-2006, 01:46 PM
I imagined that his anger/kyuubi power overflow would shatter it. Like Krynn said, it's the same result either way.

Yeah, Tsunade would be pissed. That crystal was a family heirloom afterall.

Krynn
Thu, 04-06-2006, 12:15 AM
I'm kind of impressed with Tsunade's foresight in giving him teh necklace in the first place. Knowing that it could reseal the Kyuubi in Naruto with the correct person around (yamato).

**wants to see the royal beating Tsunade-hime would lay on Naruto for busting it.

dragon608608
Thu, 04-06-2006, 02:31 AM
I am sorry because this is an old old old ideal, but i just have the chapter 301 by japflap. In the extra folder, there is 2 pictures of the 4th. And honestly, I think Naruto look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much alike with the forth. This make me think back and forth about the idea that people said the Forth is Naruto's father. I think a lot about this, and honestly I don't know what to said? In addition, the blue clothes under the white coat that the Forth wear, look somewhat like what Sasuke wear when he still in the leaf. this also raise my curiosity about the old theory that said the Forth may have some connection with the Uchiha clan. I hate these pictures. They make me feel ........ .... senile... I don't know any more. What you guy think?

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 04-06-2006, 11:00 PM
damn no manga this week?

this also raise my curiosity about the old theory that said the Forth may have some connection with the Uchiha clan.
I hope not man. then sasuke would be really useless. let him keep his dignity, however small that might be.

Krynn
Fri, 04-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Yeah, I agree, let the 4th rest in his grave without worrying about lineage. I DO however hope Naruto learns the yellow flash technique.