PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 181

Deblas
Wed, 03-29-2006, 06:36 PM
It's out. Only have their torrent link though since I'm on another computer and It doesn't have irc.

One Piece 181 (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_181_%5B3244E6F8%5D.mp4.torrent)

LaZie
Wed, 03-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the update for OP 181! Reps to you :D

w8woord
Wed, 03-29-2006, 07:33 PM
HTTP: http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f

Jadugar
Wed, 03-29-2006, 08:22 PM
________-==One Piece 181 Release==-_______

[02:06] <@dythim> Download : /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|GrandLine xdcc send #3 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #181 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #181 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #181 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #181 /msg KoolAidBurst xdcc send #98 /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg A|Distro xdcc send #85 /msg Nekomancer xdcc send #24
[02:06] <@dythim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://makino.doesntexist.org http://www.animedc.org http://luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
[02:06] <@dythim> Torrent : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f/[K-F]_One_Piece_181_[3244E6F8].mp4.torrent

One Piece - 181 V2 K-F (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_181_%5BEB73B099%5D.mp4.torrent)

Everyone is like……….. on the floor. At least Luffy is out of the snake.
I guess next episode is Enel vs Luffy <--------Waiting for this forever.

Throes
Wed, 03-29-2006, 11:18 PM
This was a good episode. Although some of Nami's actions were somewhat questionalbe, I believe she did what she needed to do to survive. Also, without Nami, Enel's position might not have been discovered. The next episode is probably the beginning of Luffy vs. Enel. All I know is that after episode 183 is released, Movie 5 is going to be released! Who can't wait?!

Augury
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:45 AM
Ah yes, the human body's ability to withstand incredible punishment once again arises in shounen anime. I wonder if anybody was surprised that Wiper wasn't burned to ashes? Although his line just prior to getting hit was totally badass and meatheaded.

I love Luffy's personality! He's completely happy-go-lucky one moment but once he sees his friends, his care and concern immediately snap back to the surface. He seems to be worried about the older crewmembers Zoro and Nami before Chopper or Robin though. And the last line "Take me there!" had me shivering even though we all knew it was coming.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-30-2006, 06:56 AM
FINALLY he's free from the snake! Next episode better rock!

Those drums were awsome too. Not sure if they count as part of Enels body, or if they have dials in them or something, but lightning bird and lightning wolf were cool. Self-defibulation was pretty cool too!

Nami didn't really surprise me. She knows she's not a very good fighter to begin with, and Enel is pretty much invincible. Besides, she's always been two-faced by nature. I'm sure as soon as someone shows up that can beat Enel she'll stop pretending to be his follower.

kenren
Thu, 03-30-2006, 10:00 AM
omfg...its out!!...thanks for the updates deblas !!

Assertn
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:03 PM
Am I the only one who noticed that nami's leaving a trail in the dirt with her wave runner?

Deblas
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:51 PM
I noticed it. But what's your point? the thing only has one wheel in the front so she's pretty much dragging it around.

I don't find Nami's action questionable. What'd you expect her to do, try and fight Enel? After she saw four fighters who are hundreds of times stronger than her getting beat without much effort as well as seeing Enel revive himself after taking a reject to the heart, she knows that fighting him will be in vain. She used logic, which is what she excels at and followed him to buy time and find a way to escape later on. That's all. She hasn't betrayed them.

Luffy's personality is awesome. I love how he changes his persona in an istant. Good build up for the next episode. Can't wait.

Assertn
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:57 PM
The point, Deblas, is that a trail can be followed. Did you not notice how super suspicious it looked for her to convince Enel to let her take her waverunner?

She is leaving a trail so people can follow it to catch up to Enel.

DDBen
Thu, 03-30-2006, 03:00 PM
I noticed it. But what's your point? the thing only has one wheel in the front so she's pretty much dragging it around.

The point is Nami was dragging it on purpose to create a trail for luffy or anyone else to follow to get to her. While of course having the backup plan that if everyone is dead she can survive by following Enel. I don't find her actions the least bit questionable as that was really the only option she had.

Overall I was bored with this episode. It was just another in a LONG line of episodes during this arch that feel like they are just dragging the tempo of the episodes and story down way to much even if they are needed in the long run.

Deblas
Thu, 03-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Well a lot good that helped since Aisa will be the one who is going to lead Luffy to them.

And yes, it was suspicious Assertn. But you're over analyzing it. She brought it along cause it could come in handy for when she finds an opportunity to escape. She wasn't purposely leaving a trail for others to find. The trail was added there cause it's common sense that if you drag something well....you leave a trail.

Munsu
Thu, 03-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Version 2 for those that haven't noticed it yet:

http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_181_[EB73B099].mp4.torrent

Am I the only one who noticed that nami's leaving a trail in the dirt with her wave runner?

Even if she's leaving it, it's not intentional... It is clear that she was hoping to use it to escape, that's why she got worried when she heard that the ship could fly. It pretty much made her plan useless.

Assertn
Thu, 03-30-2006, 06:38 PM
Well a lot good that helped since Aisa will be the one who is going to lead Luffy to them.

And yes, it was suspicious Assertn. But you're over analyzing it. She brought it along cause it could come in handy for when she finds an opportunity to escape. She wasn't purposely leaving a trail for others to find. The trail was added there cause it's common sense that if you drag something well....you leave a trail.

"I can't let him notice what I'm doing" - Nami

What is it she's doing that she can't let him notice? That she's holding a waverunner?

Deblas
Thu, 03-30-2006, 08:01 PM
"I can't let him notice what I'm doing" - Nami

What is it she's doing that she can't let him notice? That she's holding a waverunner?

What she's doing that she can't let him notice is that she is really deceiving him and she's planning to escape using the waver when she gets the chance.:rolleyes:

If you won't take my word for it. Take Bud's.

Removing spoilers. I have no clue what you are talking about, since I don't remember what I've read in detail in the manga. But, there's no manga discussions here.

Budweineken

Raven
Thu, 03-30-2006, 09:23 PM
A great ep. A pity next time all we'll probably see is Luffy managing to catch up to Enel, then saying "You hurt my friends, I'm gonna kick your ass!" or something to that effect then the ep will finish.

At the half way point of the episodes of this series (obviously at an ad break or something), you know how they play the unique music of a character then show their wanted poster? This ep they showed Usopp's and then Sanji's, made me think we were going to see the two of them possibly wake up or something. A little misleading, because generally the posters that are shown will reflect the current character being focused on.

Anyway, Nami didn't even need to leave a trail seeing Aisa (sp?) can track them using mantra. I'm pretty sure she didn't leave it intentionally, just wanted to escape. It makes me wonder if Enel was hearing her thoughts about escaping the whole time using his own mantra.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-30-2006, 09:41 PM
I noticed that about the posters too. Was expecting them to regain conciousness in the second half.

I'm with Assertn on the trail thing. I think she's doing it intentionally. It's not like she knows Aisa can lead Luffy to Enel.

Also, it's been explained that Mantra doesn't actually read thoughts. Its just super hearing, and you can tell what someone is gonna do by the sounds their body makes.

darkmetal505
Thu, 03-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Wiper reminded me of Rock Lee unconcious: Must fight for my way!

If you ask me, Fairy Vearth is the land where you go when you are high. Someone needs to give Enel a dime.

DDBen
Fri, 03-31-2006, 12:40 AM
What she's doing that she can't let him notice is that she is really deceiving him and she's planning to escape using the waver when she gets the chance.:rolleyes:

If you won't take my word for it. Take Bud's.

So wait your saying that AssertnFailure and myself as well as others are wrong because you read the manga and it happened a certain way? Well this means one of two things your either spoiling or your making a unfounded assumption. If its the Former then your breaking the posted rules of Gotwoot. If on the other hand your guessing then I don't see how your statement could possibly be any more valid.

Deblas
Fri, 03-31-2006, 01:47 PM
So wait your saying that AssertnFailure and myself as well as others are wrong because you read the manga and it happened a certain way? Well this means one of two things your either spoiling or your making a unfounded assumption. If its the Former then your breaking the posted rules of Gotwoot. If on the other hand your guessing then I don't see how your statement could possibly be any more valid.

Or it could be that you guys are just incredibly stubborn. Yes, you guys are wrong. And I'm not guessing. The little scene of them walking towards Maxim, that was not in the manga which is the true original. If that whole thing wasn't even in the manga, the that pretty much disproves your theory doesn't it? That was just once again added in the anime to drag on the eps. and the track was just a visual effect. Why do I base it on the manga and not the anime? That's because Oda, the creator of the series does the manga. The anime is done by Toei.

Removing spoilers. I have no clue what you are talking about, since I don't remember what I've read in detail in the manga. But, there's no manga discussions here.

Budweineken

I warned you once that you were spoiling, and you go and post it again. You really are a piece of shit.

Budweineken

Assertn
Fri, 03-31-2006, 01:53 PM
Oh...I'm sorry that I can only base my opinions off of what I see in the anime and how KF translates the dialogue. If she doesn't say anything about "hoping he doesn't see what I'm doing" in the manga, then I guess I could see how leaving the trail wasn't her intent.

But it's kinda lame to have a discussion shot down because of a difference in details between two parrallel versions of the story (anime and manga) when the topic is supposed to be about one version of the story (anime).

Munsu
Fri, 03-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Deblas, you are killing speculation using manga sources, that's spoiling. It's not always the case, but what you did is indeed spoiling.

Deblas
Fri, 03-31-2006, 02:28 PM
I only went through with it and posted that source because I never thought that would have been considered spoiling since I was talking about the same scene and it was to supposedly clear a small misunderstanding. And your first warning didn't help much either since you said you had no clue what I was talking about but since it had manga reference, it had to go. I thought you were thinking that I was spoiling by talking about future chapters which I wasn't.

You even said it was not intentional, but you also didn't get caught up in the argument which I did. I guess I should have just kept quiet and kept my gotwoot reputation of the completely clueless and grammar handicapped shit poster dipshit who never knew what he was talking about instead of actually trying to prove myself that I'm not and that I could also contribute. But I guess it happened either way....

Munsu
Fri, 03-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Yeah, I said it wasn't intentional, and that's just it, I thought it wasn't given the context of the episode. My speculations had nothing to do with what happened in the manga, since I can't remember shit of what really happened.

It's like having an anime where it seems someone gets stabbed in the heart. We start speculating wether the character got killed or not, and then you come in and say "I don't think he did because actually in the manga it shows that he didn't get stabbed in the heart, but it was more near the shoulder" in the same scene. Not talking about the future chapters, but you still destroyed any speculation that was going on. See the reasoning?

And I don't have to know what you are talking about for it to be considered a spoiler, the point is that you killed an ongoing discussion with manga information. That's enough for me to consider it a spoiler. I don't need to know anything more beyond that.

Plus, if I have concluded that something is spoiling, don't be a jackass and post it again. If you think I removed the spoiler unfairly feel free to pm me here or pm me on IRC.

Deblas
Fri, 03-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Well, you learn from your mistakes. I can't do anything else except say sorry....

So I guess we need a new discussion. Anyone else think it's awesome that Enel's attacks are all named by thunder gods from different cultures? I'm also kind of skeptical about this. If his heart stopped, how could he shock himself in order to revive?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Well, usually when your heart stops, you don't immidiatly lose consciousness. So if he only has to think about the lightning to make it work, he could start his heart before his brain shuts down.

Assertn
Sat, 04-01-2006, 02:22 AM
Wiper should have held him down while zoro cut his head off.

Stoopider
Sat, 04-01-2006, 06:00 AM
Luffy Angry = Awesome-o!

kenren
Sat, 04-01-2006, 06:34 AM
i agree ^^^^^

im desperate for epi 182 !!! its kinda sad we cant see Usop in the battle...it would be damn funny... XD

xDarkMaster
Sat, 04-01-2006, 09:45 AM
Is it just me or does Luffy look kinda funny? Like his limbs are too long.

Munsu
Sat, 04-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Everyone's limbs are too long in One Piece...

But good job at noticing that Luffy the Rubber Man has long limbs.

xDarkMaster
Sat, 04-01-2006, 10:09 AM

I meant particularly long in this episode.

Deblas
Sat, 04-01-2006, 10:40 AM
I've noticed that Skypiea's art is not that good. There are a lot of small, but noticable mistakes.

Knives122
Sat, 04-01-2006, 11:23 AM
Wiper should have held him down while zoro cut his head off.

well not everyone can be that smart.....

dragonrage
Sat, 04-01-2006, 10:55 PM
remember whiper and zoro personalities conflict. the both of them are pig headed and don't accept help from anyone, especially from there enemies.

Munsu
Mon, 04-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Actually, he didn't need anyone's help. He just needed to stab Enel himself while applying the stone instead of using the Reject Dial which launched him off Enel right after the attack, hence the stone lost its effect on Enel.

kAi
Tue, 04-04-2006, 07:52 AM
Finally caught up to this, and Luffy just gets outta that god damn snake, that took forever!
Well, it's been great catching upto the OP anime, brings back alot of things from the manga and it's good to see things animated now onto the slow process of waiting weekly (if that) for a release.

poopdeville
Tue, 04-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Actually, he didn't need anyone's help. He just needed to stab Enel himself while applying the stone instead of using the Reject Dial which launched him off Enel right after the attack, hence the stone lost its effect on Enel.

True. Leaving the stone on his body after using the reject dial would have worked as well.