PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 73-74 Discussion

masamuneehs
Wed, 03-29-2006, 04:42 AM
Dattebayo- Bleach 73 Special (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b73.torrent)

but will it be any good?

Kraco
Wed, 03-29-2006, 05:55 AM
Will it be any good?

The action made me want to cry. Or the lack of action where action should have been, to be more specific. And in addition to fights without any action we got plenty of totally irrelevant history in the form of utterly boring and overly long conversations with little meaning. And so that we wouldn't feel all to disappointed, the script writing monkeys continue on their quest to humanize Zaraki.

What else could you possibly ask for?

masamuneehs
Wed, 03-29-2006, 06:18 AM
thanks Kraco, you've saved me the trouble of DLing this episode!:cool:

good guinea pig, have a cookie!:D

woofcat
Wed, 03-29-2006, 02:24 PM
I am.. was watching this episode. It is very long and boring near the end. I have yet to finish it. Posting this message was more fun than watching the boring history.

Yukimura
Wed, 03-29-2006, 03:13 PM
Well, the most interesting part was the Golden, as usual these past weeks. And apparently the monkeys are extremely busy, next week's ep will be 2 hrs long. It feels like they are rushing this stuff, but why? There's still not enough manga for a whole season, I think, you might get an episode every 3-5 weeks out of the manga maybe more with padding, but they keep putting out these extra long projects. All I can assume is that they are trying to keep people interested by advertising "OMFG! Special 2 Hour Bleach Orgasm!!!!!!!" and hoping they forget the content of said orgasm won't be all that great.
At least the fillers haven't gone stupid and childish like Naruto, they are making a story and following a plot, convoluted and boring though it may be. However without eventually getting back to the manga the show will probobly just do a Kenshin and piss everyone off. Ahh Kenshin, how wonderful at first...

Aramis
Wed, 03-29-2006, 05:09 PM
this episode explains everything about the "bound", some of it was interesting. especially that one of them is from the 11th squad (pre-zaraki. and wow, this episode also explains why he has that hairstyle, nevermind the bells...)

oh and, the next episode seems to be an hour long again.

can some manga reader spoil me this: is there any possibility that ishida regains some powers in these fillers? or would it alter the story too much?

Knives122
Wed, 03-29-2006, 05:29 PM
I'm dl it now and from what I've heard it isn't enough to commit suicide over so yay.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 03-29-2006, 06:34 PM
wasn't that bad, apart from all the talking.

Board of Command
Wed, 03-29-2006, 07:02 PM
I hope the gang wouldn't have to fight every one of those Bountous in that room with Kariya...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-29-2006, 07:54 PM
What are you stupid, fights are what we WANT. The more fights the better.

There's so many Bounto now it's obvious this arc is gonna be looooong.

And you know what, aside from the fact that it clashes with the manga's storyline apparently, I like this MUCH better than the way Naruto does fillers. One long ass arc. Yeah, the second episode was boring tonight. That's because it was all plot building. Non-filler Bleach has tons of episodes like that. It's nice that they have a single story that they are building up gradually. Instead of hot-shotting a bunch of 2-3 episode crap stories, this filler arc at least tries to be like a real arc. Complete with badguys that take more than one episode to beat.

I imagine most of the end half of this arc is going to be individual characters fighting one on one with various Bounto. And frankly, I'm actually looking forward to when we get to that.

If I have one complaint, it's that Rukia is supposed to be GOOD at demon magic, but apparently she only knows one spell in these fillers. I mean seriously, when is she gonna level up and get Attack Spell number 32!

Kraco
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:14 AM
I hope the gang wouldn't have to fight every one of those Bountous in that room with Kariya...

I hope we don't need to hear the bloody boring history of all those Bountous in that room with Kariya...

And while I get what you are saying, DarthEnder, the long history lesson we got in this episode did nothing to advance the plot. There are histories that are interesting and necessary, like the lessons on Rukia and Renji's past in the SS arc, or Zaraki's and Yachiru's to a lesser extent, and then there are histories that have zero relevance and/or bad execution like the history we got now.

If there actually existed a script editor for these filler scripts, he would have told that to the manuscript writers. Too bad there apparently isn't such a post at Studio Pierrot.

metrite
Thu, 03-30-2006, 06:43 AM
Geez, Chad has more intelligence than Ichigo/Renji/Rukia combined. -_-
Chad actually attacks the Bounto twins instead of the water.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-30-2006, 06:51 AM
I noticed that too.

It was unexpected to me when those kids died all of a sudden. I just didn't see that coming.

Kraco
Thu, 03-30-2006, 07:55 AM
I think Chad attacking the kids was just an accident, and he didn't actually notice a thing. He was just so inaccurate, and the kids happened to be in the line of fire. If he would have realised that, he wouldn't have run away but finished the brats off. Or at least told Ichigo & company to do that later at the contruction site.

djblingsingh
Thu, 03-30-2006, 06:11 PM
one of the kids was the actual doll right?

it made sense though, divide and conquer. and i dont think chad's thing was an accident.i think that if hte water did stop it, teh beem just went through and he was orignally aiming for the kids. i mean if you look at the hieght comparison, the kids were so small compaered to the water monsters and ichigo and ranji would always attack high, but meh to each their own. i jus wanna see some real power instead of teh same old stuff again

dragonrage
Thu, 03-30-2006, 07:59 PM
this was not bad, but the water doll thing was annoying, and a little stupid. I am guessing that Zaraki is gonna be involve in this filler act. I am a little excited about that prospect, because come on when is he not involved and it is not exciting or atleast funny. (gotta love yachiru)....

Seems like this is leading upto Ishida regaining his powers or unlocking an even greater one. Also Ganju and Hanataro should provide some good comedy with their antics..... Can't wait until Ichigo regains his BANKAI...... I have a theory about this, after watching the series a few times, i think Ichigo never really achieved Bankai, but just part of it. I know there is a great power or powers to be pulled out just from watching his inner self, when he took control.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Oh yeah, that reminded me of the only cool part.

Nova is still a badass even as a stuffed animal!

darkmetal505
Thu, 03-30-2006, 10:40 PM
I like how at first, Ichigo was able to swim out of the bubble and yell at Chad and Inoue for 5 minutes, and wasn't able to do it again.

Ownage Kid
Thu, 03-30-2006, 11:33 PM
Geeze, this just gave me another reason to dislike Bleach's storyline.

The vampire dudes aren't allowed to eat living people's souls, because if they do, they'll become uber powerful? Well okay, fine. It makes perfect sense for them, after living for centuries, to follow this rule to "maintain order".

Jesus christ, if I was immortal for that long, I'd certainly try to take over the world. It must be boring after a while.

Stop the fillers! Please!

Knives122
Sat, 04-01-2006, 01:05 AM
What the hell was up with that whispering of "EVIL!!!" after the kids died?

xDarkMaster
Sat, 04-01-2006, 09:43 AM
They were whispering evil?

Another dull and painful filler, only twice the pain in one this time...

cshlin
Sat, 04-15-2006, 06:03 AM
omg, the piano music at 42:05 !! so much love and $$ for someone who can put this to sheet music for me ! ! ! ! !

C

woofcat
Sat, 04-15-2006, 02:32 PM
*feels the need to post this*
I was sitting here today and i was re watching this episode since it was sitting there and i wanted to know if i was saving it for some reason and i saw the Binary comment on the DB release. So i decided to translate it.

"00100000010010001001111010011000010110000100000011 11001011101111011101010010011101110010011001010010 00000110000100100000011001110110010101100101011010 1100100001"

is

"Hž˜X@òïu're a geek!"

I might have made a mistake but no the less it was funny to me.