PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers in thread titles

drims
Tue, 03-28-2006, 04:19 PM
My suggestion is to make it a way so the title of some threads wont spoil something for another e.g. Naruto Manga/Open discussion titles that appear on the main Gotwoot forums is seen by every one and some thread titles themselves can be a sort of spoiler for Naruto anime dedicated fans.

Munsu
Tue, 03-28-2006, 04:31 PM
This is actually being worked on as we speak... We might not be able to prevent the titles from showing up, but rules about the titles are being made.

Edit: BTW, "Suggestion" is a shitty way to name this thread, it's already implied that you are making a suggestion if you are posting a thread here.

drims
Tue, 03-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Cool :)..

But i thought this suggestion was actually gona be unthought of and it would help :(

masamuneehs
Tue, 03-28-2006, 06:11 PM
As far as I know in the future spoilers in thread titles will be AGAINST THE RULES.

the reason is quite simple: the most recently bumped thread title will appear on the front of the forums, even if the user is trying to avoid that particular section (Bleach Manga, One Piece, etc...)

So please take others into consideration and do not make thread titles containing spoilers. Feel free to discuss spoilers in those threads where it's allowed, but don't spoil in the thread title. Once this rule comes to pass it will be enforced to the utmost.