PDA

View Full Version : Shikamaru & Temari

Zidarri the Exile
Tue, 03-28-2006, 06:03 AM
I don't know if this should go in here, or there normal Naruto area, but what do you guys think will happen between these two?

I think that, if Naruto becomes Hokage, him and Gaara will have a true allience, and Shika and Temari will get married, and be 'Special' Jounin's, and good friend of Kazekage, and Hokage.

*maybe I just wanna see Temari nekkid, but shush!*

Necromas
Tue, 03-28-2006, 07:23 AM
Well, they've made it blatantly obvious that Shikamaru and Temari are gonna hook up.

Zidarri the Exile
Tue, 03-28-2006, 07:59 AM
Well yeah, but.... I dunno, I just think they are gonna go main-characters soon, or later, but yeah.

darkmetal505
Tue, 03-28-2006, 09:31 AM
what do you mean main characters? The show is based around naruto, sasuke, and sakura. I don't think they will become a prominent part in the anime or manga, they will stay as they are.

Onineku
Tue, 03-28-2006, 11:25 AM
filler main character maybe?

Terracosmo
Tue, 03-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Nothing will happen since Kishi doesn't give a rat's ass about romance. :P

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Nothing will happen since Kishi doesn't give a rat's ass about romance. :P

If he does a Toriyama I'll kick him.

(A Toriyama -> suggest a relationship between characters, skip years, show characters married with children)

IFHTT
Tue, 03-28-2006, 04:01 PM
^ Hey, as long as the offspring don't/doesn't show up from the future, then I wouldn't mind that happening so much. lol

XanBcoo
Tue, 03-28-2006, 05:31 PM

(A Toriyama -> suggest a relationship between characters, skip years, show characters married with children)
I can seriously see that happening. As Terra said, Kishimoto has shown little interest in developing romance other than just hinting at how one of them likes another. Perhaps by the end of the series, all those relationships hinted at will just magically appear.

I'd be happy to see Temari and Shika together though, however it happens.

Terracosmo
Tue, 03-28-2006, 05:56 PM
*Orochimaru gets killed by someone*

Naruto: OMG who was that
???: It was I, my name is Shrunks, and I am Sasuke's son from the future
Sasuke (wearing a pink shirt): What the FUCK

heero
Tue, 03-28-2006, 06:15 PM

Im pretty sure thats what he will do :D
At the last episode:
Naruto married Sakura with 2 sons
Shikamaru married Temari with a daughter
Ino and Choji with a fat daughter
They all live happily ever after.

Fin

Zidarri the Exile
Tue, 03-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Ino and Chouji . . . . *shivers and hides under his blankey*

XanBcoo
Tue, 03-28-2006, 09:48 PM
*Orochimaru gets killed by someone*

Naruto: OMG who was that
???: It was I, my name is Shrunks, and I am Sasuke's son from the future
Sasuke (wearing a pink shirt): What the FUCK
This post wins.

Also, heero forgot about Hinata :(. I think she'll end up with Naruto, and Sakura will be alone. Either that or Sasuke will become a goodie again and she'll end up with him.

anbu41
Wed, 03-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Naruto and Hinata get drunk...stuff happens
Shika and Temari get married, Shika wears the dress
Sakura (two endings): Gets with Sasuke | Turns into a whore

zibo
Tue, 04-11-2006, 02:49 AM
or become a lonely ninja who can never have true love :P (im talking about sakura)

rockmanj
Tue, 04-11-2006, 04:48 AM
Naruto and Hinata get drunk...stuff happens
Shika and Temari get married, Shika wears the dress
Sakura (two endings): Gets with Sasuke | Turns into a whore

Well, she's already halfway to whore-dom...have you seen her costume?? Talk about hooker boots!!! I guess Tsunade had her sellin ass for training or something.

David Craft
Tue, 05-09-2006, 11:41 PM
hurm I hope Shika and Tamari get together.

And Naruto will get both Hinita and Sakera! *nods and nods* one shy girl that will do anything for you and one whore... man what combo would be better?

XanBcoo
Wed, 05-10-2006, 12:51 AM
And Naruto will get both Hinita and Sakera! *nods and nods* one shy girl that will do anything for you and one whore... man what combo would be better?
Maybe a combo where you don't misspell every character's name?

Ah, I just thought, maybe Sakura will end up with Lee. Dunno, it could happen. Or maybe that's just hopeful thinking from a Lee fan who doesn't wanna see him end up alone :(.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 05-10-2006, 05:14 AM
I don't know. I'd guess that Sakura is still good at dodging those kisses he blows.

ChaosK
Wed, 05-10-2006, 03:48 PM

Ah, I just thought, maybe Sakura will end up with Lee. Dunno, it could happen. Or maybe that's just hopeful thinking from a Lee fan who doesn't wanna see him end up alone :(.

Well, he spelled Naruto right...sure we all know Shika and Termari are going to screw each other sometime...

Genma
Wed, 05-10-2006, 09:34 PM
I remember reading a thread about a fan-based Naruto game made in RPG maker about... eh... a few years ago? It was started just before Sasuke ran away to be evil in the anime.

Anyway, it was set in the future and the main characters were the kids of the characters in the anime. If I recall correctly, Hinata was with Naruto, Shika was with Temari, Tenten was with Nejii, and Lee...

Lee was married to a prostitute. :eek:

... I really hope that happens in the anime, lolz.

David Craft
Wed, 05-10-2006, 10:22 PM

hmm sorry -_- im ashamed... :p

It was actualy late at night and I suck at spelling in General....

yar... When I entered college I had to take a writing exam... I aced it except i kinda set a record for mis spellings. -_- :p. They wanted to send me to a special disability class because of that O_o.

But anyways Im a Shikamaru fan and I do hope he ends up with Temari. ;) As for the other characters... well anything could happen ;)