PDA

View Full Version : What are you eating right now?

Ciber
Mon, 03-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Mmm Cinnabon's taste soo good! I'm having one right now as my lunch lol.

Need one of these places in NYC ASAP.

Ero-Fan
Mon, 03-27-2006, 01:56 PM
Ehh, what the hell is this? You trying to tease us all or something? ;)
Shall we have a "What are you eating right now" thread? I'll start.
I just finished off some Chick-fil-A. Hmmmmm, chicken. Their new buffalo sauce is pretty good on a chicken sandwhich.

Ciber
Mon, 03-27-2006, 02:03 PM
Ehh, what the hell is this? You trying to tease us all or something? ;)
Shall we have a "What are you eating right now" thread? I'll start.
I just finished off some Chick-fil-A. Hmmmmm, chicken. Their new buffalo sauce is pretty good on a chicken sandwhich.

Never heard of Chick-fil-A...

Xollence
Mon, 03-27-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm so sick of cinnabons. I used to have to eat those every morning for a whole school year. My mom would just keep buying them for me.

Ero-Fan
Mon, 03-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Never heard of Chick-fil-A...

Wow. Really? There's almost 50 of them in the Philly area alone. 100 of them at least within 150 miles of my house. (Yes, I looked it up. I was bored.) I know there has got to be a couple of them in NY. Chick-fil-A Homepage (http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Home.asp)
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/74/xmlsamapquestcom9ro.gif

Not many in NY. Poor you. Its actual chicken in their chicken sandwiches. Not that processed crap McDonald's shovels.

Kraco
Mon, 03-27-2006, 03:10 PM
I have no idea what you Yanks are talking about.

I only ate some raisins. It's 11PM here. Don't need to eat anything fancy before tomorrow, anymore.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 03-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Chic-Fil-A kicks fuckin ass, but there are none near me. I used to go when i lived in Atlanta.

XanBcoo
Mon, 03-27-2006, 04:49 PM
I've heard that Chik-fil-A has been consistently voted as the best fast food place in a number of polls. I'd have to agree, they are top-notch.

On topic? I like Cinnabons. Does anyone else remember Cinnabons cereal? I used to really love that cereal. They were basically really tiny, toasted cinnamon bun things. They either just topped making them or stopped selling them where I live about 11 years ago, though. I miss that.

Deblas
Mon, 03-27-2006, 05:01 PM
I've never heard of Chik-fil-A. I don't really eat out that much. Just give me some ramen and I'm good to go.

ChaosK
Mon, 03-27-2006, 09:21 PM
i...am...eating..chicken...cheese quasedillia (no idea how to spell this word at all)

drims
Mon, 03-27-2006, 09:32 PM
i...am...eating..chicken...cheese quasedillia (no idea how to spell this word at all)

Quesadilla, and yes those are very good. But right now im eating a small pineapple, and mushroom Papa Johns pizza with extra peperochinis or w.e the little jalapeNos they come with are called and a coke. I was to lazy to go out and eat :cool: .

NM
Mon, 03-27-2006, 10:11 PM
There's a Chick-Fil-A here right in my college. Its pretty good stuff, but the ones outside of the college are much better.

Rakuen
Tue, 03-28-2006, 03:05 AM
Chick-Fil-A's great. I love their fries. XD It's probably my favorite fast-food place.

Too bad the nearest one's 30 minutes away....They need more of these around where I live.

Not eating anything right now, since it's midnight where I am. And I have never ever tried any food of Cinnabon's. I've never really been that fond of cinnamon rolls. The ones with an inch-thick layer of icing, anyway.

Zidarri the Exile
Tue, 03-28-2006, 05:14 AM
Mike's Drive-Through is God. There is nothing better than buying a double cheeseburger, a large fry, and a marshmellow milkshake. FUCKIN' RIGHT DOGGY, THATS GOOD CAKE!

The burgers are real fucking meat, the cheese is sliced fresh from the best brand in the country, Tillamook Cheddar, and, their fries are to die for. But the shake is the best part. It's a real milkshake.Really thick, and tasty.

Fuck yeah.

15.45$ for a Double Cheeseburger = 6.20$, Large Fry = 3.15$, and Medium Marshmellow Milkshake = 6.10$.

HAHA*After typing in the prices, I realized that the cents go down by a nickle each time*

It's worth it, believe me. You try this shit, you'll have an OrGasM.

Kraco
Tue, 03-28-2006, 05:43 AM
For that price they certainly should be good.

Zidarri the Exile
Tue, 03-28-2006, 05:52 AM
Oh man, you really have no idea. If you like . . . were to come to where I live, and buy those things, you'd want to move here, and live off of them.

I know I would if I could. There is no where else in USA that sells such good products and is considered a 'fast-food' joint besides Shery's.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 03-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Only a true fat ass would spend that much on fast food.

Xollence
Tue, 03-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Eh, I spend that much when I order pizza, so it's not that expensive. That's about the same price as the hamburgers at Fudruckers.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 03-28-2006, 03:10 PM
I understand ordering pizza but 6 bucks for a milkshake? Come on.

IFHTT
Tue, 03-28-2006, 03:29 PM
As John Travolta would ask, "They don't put bourbon in it or nothin?" But if it's as good as he says, he would end up saying "That's a pretty fuckin good milkshake." Now someone guess that movie and they get a cookie.

I hate fast food, I'd rather buy my own stuff and cook it. Homecooking owns fast food anyday.

Edit: Ero-Fan wins the cookie.

Oh and I will admit Chick-Fil-A is probably the best fast food there is. Damn that actually makes me want some now.

RedX1z
Tue, 03-28-2006, 04:23 PM
i pretty much hate everything except korean ribs, the only thing that beats that is pasta.. pasta is the only other thing i love, years back i loved ramen, but i got sick of it, so basically pasta is the way to go!

Zidarri the Exile
Tue, 03-28-2006, 04:25 PM
You need to stop being so picky. Hmm-mmh.

6$ for a Milkshake is not so outlandish. Baskin Robins Jumbo Milkshake is 5.50$.

RedX1z
Tue, 03-28-2006, 05:32 PM
You need to stop being so picky. Hmm-mmh.

picky? i don't really hate everything, i'm just trying to say out of all the food in the world, i'd pick ribs and pasta, also that there are still other things that i like. i hate chinese, i got sick of fast food, so over here that leaves me with little options since the us is the fattest country out of them all.

XanBcoo
Tue, 03-28-2006, 05:44 PM
As John Travolta would ask, "They don't put bourbon in it or nothin?" But if it's as good as he says, he would end up saying "That's a pretty fuckin good milkshake." Now someone guess that movie and they get a cookie.

I was hoping I would be the one to reference that line, but you beat me to it :p

Also, Xollence mentioned Fudruckers. That place is ok, at least for their milkshakes. I always feel sick after ordering one. But it's a good kind of sick.

Zidarri the Exile
Tue, 03-28-2006, 07:21 PM
picky? i don't really hate everything, i'm just trying to say out of all the food in the world, i'd pick ribs and pasta, also that there are still other things that i like. i hate chinese, i got sick of fast food, so over here that leaves me with little options since the us is the fattest country out of them all.

I was being sarcastic . . .

US is a combonation of so many different styles of food. We got so many fatty foods, because fatty foods taste better

RedX1z
Tue, 03-28-2006, 07:23 PM
and the fat bastards who love it so much will lead them to an early grave and i'll be laughing.

Zidarri the Exile
Tue, 03-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Oh well. Who cares when you die, as long as you enjoyed something?

Ciber
Wed, 03-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Having one of these right now, while watching the Bleach special.

http://image.nongshim.com/eng/pro/eng_cup_bowlkimchi_1.jpg

Kraco
Wed, 03-29-2006, 01:30 PM
Would have matched better with a Naruto episode...

masamuneehs
Wed, 03-29-2006, 01:34 PM
as of right now i'm eating my fingernails (bad habit of mine),

but in a bit I'll probably go make some pasta (tomatoe sauce, tiny bit of olive oil, oregano, garlic, onion (last 3 just for seasoning along with salt and pepper), maybe some Tabasco or Curry paste if I'm feeling spicy, and some grated Parmesean cheese.

IFHTT
Wed, 03-29-2006, 01:45 PM
@ Masa: hahaha I do that too. I end up doing it involuntarily and most of the day. It sucks when you need your fingernails though and you don't have them because you chewed them all off.

As for me, I just got done eating a delicious turkey sandwich. The turkey was from dinner last night and damn was it good.

Deblas
Wed, 03-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Eating some BK chicken tenders which after years of eating them, I find out they're actually pretty disgusting.

Zidarri the Exile
Wed, 03-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Eating a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.

gr3atfull
Wed, 03-29-2006, 04:22 PM
mmm poutine... so delicious

drims
Thu, 03-30-2006, 08:11 PM
Double fudge, hot chocolate, vanilla cookie cake ice cream. MMHHH YUMMM

gr3atfull
Thu, 03-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Glass of milk and pecan pie.

Stoopider
Thu, 03-30-2006, 11:09 PM
Nasi Lemak Ala Thai.

Rice with some hot sauce sambal (Sambal is some sort of prawn based dip).

Then together with it, Roast Chicken marinated in green chili curry, with mango's and cream.

darkshadow
Thu, 03-30-2006, 11:17 PM
some spagetti, with fish and a crazy like sauce that i never knew off before, incredibly tasty!!, and ice cream ofcourse !

kenren
Fri, 03-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Fried chickens !!! damn..they're good !

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 03-31-2006, 12:28 AM

I eat those too, theyre really good.

But I'm still in search of something more spicy than that.. I love spicy noodles.

complich8
Fri, 03-31-2006, 12:49 AM
I just finished off my leftover spaghetti from the batch I made yesterday ... pretty basic stuff, just noodles, some prego garlicy sauce and parmesan... I'm almost out of food at my apartment, need to go shopping soon.

I miss being able to eat fatty foods ... they were all the best ones.

Paulyboy
Fri, 03-31-2006, 01:20 AM
Ahh any of you had an italian calzone, or spaghetti with chicken parmesian? I recommend it because italian food is kick-ass !!!

bagandscalpel
Fri, 03-31-2006, 01:48 AM

You may have your cup o' preservatives. I share my sentiments with Naruto; a hot bowl of the real deal tickles my pallete and makes my mouth water at the very thought.

XanBcoo
Fri, 03-31-2006, 02:43 AM
I just had a frozen Poptart. I got the idea from the Poptart commercial with the yetti where he's at the pool and he's saying "Hey dudes, put your Poptarts in the freezer and chill them. When you take 'em out, they're all chewy and good."

When a yetti tells me to do something, I do it. And it just so happens he was right. To all those who enjoy them, I recommend freezing your Poptarts.

KitKat
Fri, 03-31-2006, 07:14 AM
YES! Freezing snacks can often have awesome and delicious results. I freeze snack-cake type things (Twinkies, Jos Louis, 1/2 Moons, etc) and I find they turn out somewhat like an ice cream sandwich made with cake. I've never tried it with Pop Tarts, but now I have to. You have inspired me, Xan! *KitKat goes to the store to buy Pop Tarts*

gr3atfull
Fri, 03-31-2006, 07:38 PM
Rice and kebab. So good... yumm...

drims
Fri, 03-31-2006, 08:48 PM
............."When you take 'em out, they're all chewy and good." ............................... I recommend freezing your Poptarts.
???? ...just messing :D

Just finished eating mc chickens from mc donalds

Deadfire
Fri, 03-31-2006, 11:54 PM
Subway....Thats right I'm eating a sub

Double meat Cold Cut

Carnage
Sat, 04-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Mmmmm......I just spent $36 at Dylans Candy Bar........*munch**munch*

Kraco
Sat, 04-01-2006, 04:16 PM
I had earlier taken strawberries from the freezer to thaw, and now mixed them with some milk. Not bad. And certainly didn't cost me 36 dollars...

ChaosK
Sat, 04-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Mmmmm......I just spent $36 at Dylans Candy Bar........*munch**munch*

where do you live again?

2:25
Sat, 04-01-2006, 10:30 PM
A rice cake.

Necromas
Sun, 04-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Little Debbie brand Oatmeal Cream Pies.

Carnage
Sun, 04-02-2006, 07:37 PM
where do you live again?

Long Island. You've never heard of Dylan's Candy bar? Where do you live?

gr3atfull
Sun, 04-02-2006, 07:41 PM
I never heard about Dylan's Candy bar. Guess its only in the Sates.

masamuneehs
Tue, 04-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Hamburger

on a dinner roll (fucking italians charge an eye from the head for real hamburger buns..
)
with mayo, hot sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, and BBQ-ish chips (ish because there's something else in there) and sauteed onions.

my roommates looked at me like they wanted to call an asylum when they saw me add the chips... friggin pasta all the time is getting old

Zidoas
Tue, 04-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies home-made by my girlfriend

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Jesus, do you guys ever eat healthy stuff? I swear I haven't seen anything but candy and fatty foods in this entire topic! :P

Oh and I'm eating chocolate mints.

Har har

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-04-2006, 05:56 PM
2:25 was eating a rice cake a few posts up. Those are pretty healthy on account of they're practically nothing but crisped air.

I'm eating a croissant sandwich with swiss cheese, lettuce, and smoked turkey. My dorms' dining hall has a good sandwich place.

xDarkMaster
Tue, 04-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Currently eating dumplings. Damn these are good!

ChaosK
Tue, 04-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Long Island. You've never heard of Dylan's Candy bar? Where do you live?

i live on long island fool! i was wondering if you lived here because thats the only one i know about.

aznroyale
Thu, 04-06-2006, 09:24 PM
eating Chocolate Cake now
yummy

RedX1z
Thu, 04-06-2006, 09:44 PM
a bucket of colonel with mash, rice, mac, biscuits, and a nice large cup of mountain dew.

msmush
Tue, 06-20-2006, 05:57 AM
fried rice. i've never appreciated how good it was . its like got everything..like a party in your mouth :P