PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Brick

Wilik
Sun, 03-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Alright, lets start up a dicussion thread for this new movie coming out on 3-31-06.

For starters heres a preview:
http://www.brickmovie.net/

This is an independant film so most people have probably not even heard of it, but it looks very interesting so check it out!

Zidarri the Exile
Sun, 03-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Looks utterly freaky! I wanna se it!

dragonrage
Sun, 03-26-2006, 05:53 PM
this is the first movie that got me excited in a while..... thanks wilik.

Zidarri the Exile
Sun, 03-26-2006, 06:06 PM
I wonder what the Brick and Pin are.

Munsu
Sun, 03-26-2006, 06:15 PM
I'm not sure if this is the movie I'm thinking of, but is this the movie with the actor of Tommy from 3rd Rock from the Sun? If so, I saw the trailer a while ago when I went to the movies. Seemed pretty good, but the trailer was awefully long and it seemed to tell you the whole movie.

Wilik
Sun, 03-26-2006, 06:34 PM
I wonder what the Brick and Pin are.

Brick is usually slang for like a brick of cocaine, while Pin is short for kingpin, or the person running the drug cartel.

@ Budweineken: Yea I do believe thats the same movie, I have a feeling there is a lot more to it then just what the previews showed.

dragonrage
Sat, 04-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Finally got my hands on this movie and well i watched it. But I think i missed the whole point of it. Something about it felt fake about this movie ( i know all movies are fake), couldn't really connect with it in any way at all.

I felt strangely uncomfortable while watching it. I thought that it was interest and well it was original in certain ways but I didn't like it.

I say watch it for yourselves, maybe you would feel different.