PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is the best and why

Kira Yamato
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:29 AM
I think Naruto is the best because of his abilitys and also the nine tales demon in side of him also his ability to learn new things quickly and that is why I think he is the best and it's not just because he's the main character (sorry for any miss spelled words) :)

Jadugar
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:35 AM
What do you mean by best?

best character?

Yes, he is the best useless character in Naruto and thats why I love him.

Why dont you add a poll to this thread?

Welcome to GW!

Kira Yamato
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:40 AM
Jadugar do you have any sugestions on what characters I could put on the poll?

Jadugar
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:56 AM
That depends on what you are looking for?

Best character overall

Chracter with good story

Best villain?

There was a poll done in Japan in one of the recent chapters. I cant remember which one?

Zidarri the Exile
Thu, 03-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Best or favorite?

I'd have say Neji, on both scales.

Carnage
Thu, 03-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Am I the only on this forum besides Kira that doesn't hate Naruto?:confused: :p

If we're talking about the strongest character, well then potentially naruto, but if we're putting that aside, then I'd have to say the leader of the akatsuki group.

If we're talking about our actual favorite character, its a tie of many characters for me:

Orochimaru - He's badass, cynical, has the best theme song ever, uses snakes

Kakshi - I don't think that I have to even explain this one

Naruto - Of course he has his annoying moments but sometimes he can be pretty cool (When he fought Zabuza......uuuuuum.......uuuumm....let me think here......ummm)

Itachi - Im a fanboy. Noone ever touches him.

Rock Lee - Made me cry when he fought Gaara

Gaara - Uber Cynical and kicks alot of ass

drims
Thu, 03-23-2006, 11:14 PM
Yea yea... the obvious ones such as naruto, sasuke, orochimaru but who are we forgetting?

How about Konohamaru? :) jp

Overall in anything i say Naruto, second comes Sasuke. Third Konohamaru

Zidarri the Exile
Fri, 03-24-2006, 08:51 AM
I like Naruto, too, but he is so stupid.

RedX1z
Fri, 03-24-2006, 05:52 PM
as exile said he's too stupid and clumsy for my blood. sasuke is less annoying, but still annoying none the less, but i'd put him over naruto any day. i guess the canidates for best character for me is between chouji and rock lee, hey fat people have feelings to, to tell you people the truth, i have no favorite characters, those 2 just come closer than anyone else.

Zidarri the Exile
Fri, 03-24-2006, 06:15 PM
I liked Sasuke until Orochimaru came around. Since then, he got really whiny, and bitchy.

poopdeville
Fri, 03-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Jiraiya! Freakishly strong. A pervert. Funny and charming.

drims
Fri, 03-24-2006, 07:48 PM
as exile said he's too stupid and clumsy for my blood. sasuke is less annoying, but still annoying none the less, but i'd put him over naruto any day. i guess the canidates for best character for me is between chouji and rock lee, hey fat people have feelings to, to tell you people the truth, i have no favorite characters, those 2 just come closer than anyone else.

Chouji... nah hes too lazy for me. Although his fight were he pulled out the red pill was a tear jerker (not that I cried or anything).

Rock lee.. Hell Yea. Talk about total badass, I really wish he would of beat Gaara, or had been set versus Neji instead so he could of wooped him. "Sakura next time you meet me I will be a stronger man." R.L.

Naruto he will always be my favorite. Hes hardworking, he has kyuubi, always does whats right, willpower, naruto always sacrifices himself to save others, uses his head in the battlefield to pull out awesome moves *remember Naruto vs Neji or the epic battle of Naruto vs Sasuke*, Tajuu Kage Bunshin :D. Yea he clumsy and doofy but I think that adds to his character.

Sasuke is just too cool. An avenger...

kAi
Fri, 03-24-2006, 08:09 PM
Jiraiya would be my favourite, funny, strong, perverted, and serious when it's called for.

Orochimaru is also up there, just badass and will do anything to get his way, and has cool abilities.

Naruto is up there also, because of his stupidity, hardworking, and the kyubi mode just makes it better. I'm just annoyed with him at the moment, because we don't know if he has gained any techniques, all I want to see is him use some different techniques when the time calls for it, and make sure that his time away training with Jiraiya isn't like a waste or something. I think we'll see some good fighting and abilities if he's staying with Yamato, because of the supression of Kyubi.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 03-25-2006, 01:10 AM
Kakashi, Orochimaru and Neji. Hands down the greatest. perhaps Kimimaro too.

Zidarri the Exile
Sat, 03-25-2006, 03:26 AM
Oh gawsh. I completely blanked on Kimimaru. He is a pimp-ass character, and one of the strongest. He pwn'd Naruto's Taijuu*sp?* Kage Bunshin, Rock Lee, and Gaara. If he had only 10 seconds more, he would have kill both Lee and Gaara.