PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 300

Sprogler
Thu, 03-23-2006, 08:10 AM
http://shonenpower123.free.fr/Naruto.zip

Enjoy. ^^

EDIT:

LQ Scanslation (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=8090&name=Naruto_ch300_LQ_woush.zip.torrent) by woush (torrent file)

Jadugar
Thu, 03-23-2006, 08:26 AM
RAW is out for Chapter 300.

Naruto ch 300 RAW - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QAJOPGQ9)

Ero-Fan
Thu, 03-23-2006, 08:37 AM
Oh, man. Almost a whole chapter about a picture book. That explains why Naruto is able to read it. That last page makes me want to see the next chapter really baddly.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 03-23-2006, 08:39 AM
Man you should really have put Raw in the name cause i was suprised and was happy cause i thought it was a new trans scan.....

Raven
Thu, 03-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Aww, how sweet. Poor Sai.

ZOMGWTF THE LAST PAGE!!!!!!!11!1!one!1shift

Jadugar
Thu, 03-23-2006, 08:49 AM
It was all worth it just to see Sasuke.

I really miss FuseTalk where you could put a caption underneath the main title thread. It was very useful.

Mods need to put up some kind of rules for people making threads and providing links.

Munsu
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm actually glad they are gone... I hated when people made discussions threads with RAW in the title. Even if they could be edited later on, people usually forgot and the title misrepresented what the thread is about.

Any thread I see with RAW in the title, I'm editing it out myself, as I did with this thread.

Sprogler
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:08 AM
Man you should really have put Raw in the name cause i was suprised and was happy cause i thought it was a new trans scan.....

Yeah, sorry, not quite sure what happened there. I KNOW that I put 'RAW' there when I first posted, but then I edited the post to update the link, and yeah... The RAW part disappeared. o_o;

Edit: I guess Budweineken solved that mystery then.

Knives122
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:10 AM
1. Sasuke looks like a grown ass man

2. he looks like he has a gay ass hat on his head

Jadugar
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:28 AM
Sasuke doesn’t have a hat on his head. Its his hair. He is keeping them long.

I thought we would get some color pictures for this 300 landmark chapter.

@ Bud :
What you say is true. People have been making threads even with a couple of pictures.I never understood what the official policy is/was for making a thread in here. Are we allowed to make a thread as soon as the RAW/translation is available? Some clarification please.

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:33 AM
Sasuke's shadow being, with only the Sharingan visible reminded me of the Akatsuki's leader way back.

Damn picture book looked the same with differente enemy or weapons... why are they so shocked? Isn't Sai a good artist (sarcasm).

Damn Sasuke uses a Snake as candle holder heheh...

Knives122
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:42 AM

yeah I know he isn't, it's just you'd think his hair would look different, but intstead it looks almost exactly the same.

Munsu
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:42 AM

I thought we would get some color pictures for this 300 landmark chapter.

@ Bud :
What you say is true. People have been making threads even with a couple of pictures.I never understood what the official policy is/was for making a thread in here. Are we allowed to make a thread as soon as the RAW/translation is available? Some clarification please.

If it were by my own likings, I wouldn't even allow discussions on RAW chapters. But throughout the years, I've seen that the majority of the community likes to discuss the RAW manga chapters in series specific forums. So, taking that into account, creating a discussion thread as soon as the RAW chapter is allowed, as it has been for months/years now, unless the other mods want to take another approach to the situation.

Keep in mind, that this raw discussion policy really can only be applied to the Naruto Manga forum and to the Bleach Manga forum.

Jadugar
Thu, 03-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Sasuke and now Sai, Orochimaru is preparing quite an army. He needs it after what happened to sound five.

@ Bud :

Yes, people do like discussing Bleach and Naruto manga. Personally I prefer a decent scanalaion before discussing anything. Anyway thanx for the swift reply.

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-23-2006, 10:20 AM
SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

As expected, he appeared in chapter 300. Now let's see him out of the shadow please!

Konohamaru
Thu, 03-23-2006, 12:45 PM
AHH Sasuke is back! Finally a picture of him even a shadow. Seems he's staying in sharingan mode possibly as training so he can doesn't have to use chakra to summon it in battle thus saving time also (relation to Goku and Gohan staying SSJ anyone?).

Can't wait to see him fully now, it's been a long wait. I wanna see him fight Sai now. Talking of which, I think Sai might be a chameleon type ninja, since one of his pictures is faceless and yet he copies his last enemies clothes and weapons. Perhaps the image of him that we see isn't his true form. He's starting to get into my book of "interesting characters" now. I'm liking him if he lives up to my expectations...interesting...very very interesting indeed.

Can't wait to see the next chapter now.

Strike Freedom
Thu, 03-23-2006, 01:40 PM
alrighty guys, Sasuke is back and so am I...anyhow, u can check out the translation in LQ on www.narutofan.com

....enjoy:D

Augury
Thu, 03-23-2006, 01:40 PM
LQ Scanslation (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=8090&name=Naruto_ch300_LQ_woush.zip.torrent) by woush (torrent file)

Assertn
Thu, 03-23-2006, 02:11 PM
the whole thing with sai's book actually could end up being pretty creepy

Phoenix20578
Thu, 03-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah, that book is really creepy. It kinda reminds me of the book in Monster

Deblas
Thu, 03-23-2006, 04:11 PM
Shit, been awhile since I felt impatient for the next release. I really want to see what's with that book and now Sasuke's finally back.

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-23-2006, 04:13 PM
I liked this chapter. Indeed, Monster vibes from the comic.

Sai is still not very interesting though.
But I enjoy Kabuto's sadism. :D Poor guy is distracted when ages don't match.

Tonsus
Thu, 03-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Snake candleholders? Where the hell does he get so many snakes? I wonder if he just summons baby snakes the equivalent of Gamakishi and then guts them for decor.

Also, nice to see that Sasuke is back. What's the new jutsu that Orochi taught him? Hidden-snakes...on fire?

Knives122
Thu, 03-23-2006, 06:08 PM

What's so creepy about it, all Sai did was kill....his....brother....hmmmm....yeah you're right that is creepy :D .

Maybe the jutsu Oro's about to teach Sasuke will make his hair turn to snakes and he can go around looking like medusa or something.

Ps: the snakes will probably spit chakra at you.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 03-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Looks like Sauske got Mangekyo Sharingan. Its not normal, but its different from Itachi's and from the one Kakashi had.

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-23-2006, 06:21 PM
Looks like Sauske got Mangekyo Sharingan. Its not normal, but its different from Itachi's and from the one Kakashi had.

Magenkyou? That? I disagree...
While Kakashi having Magenkyou proves you do not need to kill your best friend... I can't picture Sasuke with a Magenkyou just like that (even if Kakashi got one "just like that")

rockmanj
Thu, 03-23-2006, 06:30 PM
It's kind of interesting that he steals his enemies' weapons like his white haired brother. I wonder what that is all about.

fahoumh
Thu, 03-23-2006, 06:34 PM
Shit, been awhile since I felt impatient for the next release. I really want to see what's with that book and now Sasuke's finally back.
Tell me about it....I'm dying to see the next issue!

Divinity
Thu, 03-23-2006, 06:56 PM

Huh? How did you figure that out.

That last page where you see sasuke looks like a normal Sharingan to me.

Necromas
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Huh? How did you figure that out.

That last page where you see sasuke looks like a normal Sharingan to me.

Although you can indeed see a black circle connecting the dots, it is definitely not the same as the mangekyou sharingan.

Huggies
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Hopefully we're not getting teased...

darkmetal505
Thu, 03-23-2006, 09:41 PM
ah sasuke. I still get a feeling that he's going to fight sai. That would be nice.

Sidnne
Thu, 03-23-2006, 10:41 PM

I thought so too. They spent a whole chapter on just the book, and Sai is pretty concerned that it's missing. There is definately something significant about the book that hasn't been revealed yet.

They did point out that "the boy" wears the clothes and weapons of the people he defeats. I wonder if its a "Taking Lives" type of scenario, where Sai kills people and then lives as that person. Perhaps he plans to do that to Sasuke?

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 03-23-2006, 11:21 PM
glad sasuke is back in the game, and that much closer to getting his ass kicked by naruto. I hope they wont come up with seal 3 or 4 so on. wut if sai's brother is Oro? lol just joking. but his brother could be Oro's friend or something. I think sasuke should get killed and sakura follows him after. kind of like basilisk which finished with the gay ending by the way, I didn't get wut was the point of killing themselves. anyway back to the topic sasuke should die.

Yukimura
Thu, 03-23-2006, 11:43 PM
[Off topic], they killed themselves cuz it was the only way to a) win and/or b) be together. [/Off topic]

Finally some Sasuke. Go here for a translation overlaid on uncleaned pages (Not a dl just a site with online viewing) (http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/chapter300lq.msnw?Page=1)
So we don't learn much from this chapter, except that Sasuke seems to rock a permanent Sharingan...dumbass anyone? and that Kabuto is really really really odd. I hope next chapter focuses more on Orochi and Co and just has Naruto jump through some trees or something for a page.

Sidnne
Fri, 03-24-2006, 12:20 AM
I don't think we have to worry about Sasuke sporting a "perma-sharingan". I believe Kishi did that for effect; it was much more dramatic to reintroduce him with the Sharingan and also in case there was any doubt about it being Sasuke in the shadows. Another thought is that Sasuke activated the sharingan in an attempt to intimidate Sai.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 03-24-2006, 12:36 AM
Shit until someone in the thread mentioned it I thought that was the Akatsuki leader.

kAi
Fri, 03-24-2006, 01:59 AM
awesome, would be good to see Sasuke and Sai have a match, to see some more of their abilities.
Sai's book is certainly weird, and he's worried that he's lost it, hehe.

Kabuto just keeps getting interesting, he has a big pile of people to do his work on, but he needs some more 15-16 year olds, seems he's been playing with them too often.

Terracosmo
Fri, 03-24-2006, 03:39 AM
GUYS I had the COOLEST fucking dream last night. I have to tell you. Sasuke was in it and he looked like he did in the shadow in chapter 300. Basically him and Orochimaru was at a meeting for "special" children. The children in question had really crappy handwriting and so there was a teacher there who explained to Sasuke & Oro the purpose of the whole thing. The teacher started talking about karma and how you must live a good and natural life to improve your handwriting.

Sasuke & Oro left, thinking, "what a bunch of dumbasses". So they went to sound village and got a bunch of other sound ninjas and they all returned during the childrens' lunch break and KILLED ALL OF THEM. The children, the teachers, everything. Sasuke used a katana to slash the teacher's (who was a young female btw) head off and everything.

Yes I know that I'm a lifeless psycho but god I'm telling you, you should have seen Sasuke's face when he slashed those kids down, it was the coolest thing I've ever dreamt.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 03-24-2006, 04:20 AM
Yes I know that I'm a lifeless psycho but god I'm telling you, you should have seen Sasuke's face when he slashed those kids down, it was the coolest thing I've ever dreamt.

You try to make it sound cool, but I can't help cracking up. I keep on thinking of Obi-wan saying, "He even killed the younglings!" So cheesy.

Back on Topic, I was hoping that Sai was a better artist than that. I'm a bit disappointed.
The last page with Sasuke doesn't mean that he keeps his sharingan permanently active; it's just a cool way to do the illustration.

Yukimura
Fri, 03-24-2006, 04:20 AM
Terra's dreams scare me...
Naruto 300 by Jinchuriki (Torrent) (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=8109&name=Naruto%20300%20MQ%20%5BJinchuuriki%5D.zip.tor rent)

I think Kabuto's scroll is where he keeps dead bodies for...stuff. He probobly keeps one of each age group in the scrool for life/body requiring jutsu, and he I think just wanted a good one from Orochi's 'stock' to replace what I assume became the fake Sai. Kishi really keeps pounding in how twisted Orochi is, and how twisted everybody around him is too. More please.

Assertn
Fri, 03-24-2006, 05:09 AM

Sakura, listen to me.....he killed younglings!

Knives122
Fri, 03-24-2006, 09:23 AM
All we need now is for Sasuke to be the father and we can have our Naruto version of Star Wars :D

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-24-2006, 09:40 AM
Sasuke: Naruto I am your father.
Naruto: But you are my age!! (dattebayo...)
Sasuke: Im still your father!
Naruto: nooooo (dattebayo)

So cheesy, hehehe...

Divinity
Fri, 03-24-2006, 08:48 PM
Yes... And Sakura is really Naruto's mom. He's been having the hots for his mom.

ramuva
Sat, 03-25-2006, 03:20 AM
Back to the Sai's brother thing. Can't think of anyone else besides Tobi

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 03-25-2006, 04:15 AM
I don't think we have to worry about Sasuke sporting a "perma-sharingan". I believe Kishi did that for effect; it was much more dramatic to reintroduce him with the Sharingan and also in case there was any doubt about it being Sasuke in the shadows. Another thought is that Sasuke activated the sharingan in an attempt to intimidate Sai.

I think that it may be a perma-sharingan situation. I mean the only way to stop the draining effects on the chakra and the body are to use it all the time. So it is a good training method to have it on at all times. Get used to it. (Kinda like when Goku and Gohan stayed SSJ in order to get used to the power difference, I know I went there and made a DBZ reference. Sorry!!!)

RasenDori
Sat, 03-25-2006, 08:45 AM
Back to the Sai's brother thing. Can't think of anyone else besides Tobi

thats's because hes dead

Sapphire
Sat, 03-25-2006, 09:20 AM
Finally Sasuke is back. I wonder if Sai will become Sasuke's best friend and kill Sai instead. >_>

A person can hope..

RyougaZell
Sun, 03-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Kakashi has a Magenkyou Sharingan, so the theory behind "killing your best friend is the only way to get magenkyou" should be trashed.
Sai's mission must be or kill sasuke or an alliance between Danzou and Orochimaru.

If having a "perma-sharingan" was the solution behind the draining caused by the sharingan... wouldn't Kakashi and Itachi use that method? They are geniuses after all... so... I don't believe in "perma-sharingan". What's next? Perma-curseseal? Nah...

Munsu
Sun, 03-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Doesn't Kakashi consider himself responsible for the death of the donor of his eye? Maybe there's a relation on him getting the Magenkyou with that incident.

darkmetal505
Sun, 03-26-2006, 10:40 PM
Doesn't Kakashi consider himself responsible for the death of the donor of his eye? Maybe there's a relation on him getting the Magenkyou with that incident.

Yea, he was repenting that he would have listened to Obito and followed him, then Kakashi may have been able to prevent the whole situation.

RyougaZell
Mon, 03-27-2006, 12:15 AM
But wouldn't that be kinda late?
Like at least 16 years late...
How many years prior to Kyuubi's sealing did the war with the Iwanin took place?

Munsu
Mon, 03-27-2006, 06:41 AM
Does at any point in the explanation on how to acquire the skill does it say that there is a time limit? I don't think so. So, as far as we can tell, it's a non-issue.

xDarkMaster
Mon, 03-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Not sure if it has been posted yet (too lazy to look back) but here's 300 HQ Scanlation (http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2TOFST0ORZMC71VIRJXQC1WLWK).

chet_chetty
Mon, 03-27-2006, 08:04 PM
so how are we going to theorize these 2 brothers seemingly set up for one to die and one to live? i feel like the Roots wanted to raise one ninja strong enough to carry out their agenda and these 2 brothers were the top 2 candidates. but each would not reach their respective potential without going through a survival of the fittest type training as sai has literally illustrated. each brother would face an enemy, defeat that enemy, and take on that enemy's skills. each would accumulate enough skill until they reached each other and knowingly fight to kill each other. the winner was the one who was most emotionless and most skillful...the exact traits the Roots would want out of their key ninja. that is how sai can say his brother is dead without batting an eye. it's very uchiha like except they were both pawns to become strong by an outside force while itachi was the force to play sasuke as a pawn for sasuke to reach his ultimate potential. sorry if this is all fanfic but i'm compelled to make something up cuz i dont know how long til we get flashback telling sai's whole story.

Necromas
Tue, 03-28-2006, 07:26 AM
But wouldn't that be kinda late?
Like at least 16 years late...

Regardless of if he met the requirement, do you think a kid as young as he was, that barely had the ability to use the normal sharingan because he didn't have the bloodline, would be strong enough to unlock and use the mangekyou?

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Not quite.
But if he got to "know" the magenkyou since Itachi defeated him prior to Tsunade's-arc... why did it not activate after that?
Why another 3 years later?

What training did Kakashi did during those 3 years? Reading Icha Icha Paradise and Brooding like mad?

While I agree he feels guilty of Obito's death (where is Rin???)... I really disagree that an event of over 16 years (at least) in the past helps him get the Magenkyou...

If traumatic experiences like that worked... then Sasuke would get his Magenkyou just feeling guilty of not being able to save his family from Itachi... no?

mage
Tue, 03-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Regardless of if he met the requirement, do you think a kid as young as he was, that barely had the ability to use the normal sharingan because he didn't have the bloodline, would be strong enough to unlock and use the mangekyou?
kakashi developed the eye himself, it doesn't matter how strong it was when obito had it.

kAi
Tue, 03-28-2006, 09:52 AM
If traumatic experiences like that worked... then Sasuke would get his Magenkyou just feeling guilty of not being able to save his family from Itachi... no?

Well, Sasuke isn't going to kill Naruto now is he.
haha, but if it can happen at least 16? years later, it's all good. heh

Edort4
Tue, 03-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Yeah sasuke knows that in about 20 years he is going to kill naruto, and will feel very guilty, so his feelings are true because he believes it badly and this will make him able to unlock mangekyou...

If the explanation for kakashis mangekyou is that 16 years ago a friend of him died I will just puke at that chapter. I suppose that every different mangekyou has his own awakening, or there is more than one way to do it... or maybe itachi just lied to make a fool out of sasuke.

Munsu
Tue, 03-28-2006, 04:01 PM
You know, I think you guys have a bad assumption to how the skill is acquired. Killing your best friend doesn't cause it, it is simply one of the steps, and probably one of the most meanigless steps to accomplish it. I'm sure that there is a lot more that goes on in order to acquire it than what we currently know.

heero
Tue, 03-28-2006, 04:14 PM
I dont think Sasuke is planning to kill Naruto again since he could have done so the last time they fought. It would be pointless for him to wait another 3 years when its even harder to kill Naruto now. Im pretty sure there's some other way besides "killing ur best frd". Or maybe there are different types of mangekyo and they can be acquired in different ways. Just like how Kakashi's is different from Itachi's.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 03-29-2006, 06:35 AM
If I was Sasuke, I'd be making plans to kill Orochimaru right now. It has nothing to do with the whole "best friends" thing; I highly doubt that Sasuke and Oro are friends (gay jokes aside), but there are a few good reasons to kill Oro now.
First, Orochimaru's current body is wearing out; he'll need to take his next host soon. I don't think anyone here believes that Sasuke will end up being Orochimaru's host.
Second, Orochimaru would be a strong opponent. By this time Sasuke has probbably beaten everyone in sound village a dozen times over, and he needs to fight the most powerful opponent.
Third, Orochimaru just beat Naruto. Sasuke will probably hear about this -- if not from Oro then from Kabuto, Sai, or someone else. If Sasuke can kill Orochimaru when Naruto could not, then that proves who is stronger.
Given this, Sasuke's next logical move would be to kill Orochimaru.

mage
Wed, 03-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Orochimaru did not beat Naruto. Naruto would've killed everyone there if he wasn't restrained by Yamato.

docdan63
Thu, 03-30-2006, 01:17 AM
i'm finally back! everyone needs to realize that anyone with a possible demon in them or a verified one, will NEVER be beaten! BY anyone! The only person who can come close to beating a demon is another tailed demon, so you guys need to stop talking like Sasuke would ever have a chance in hell to beat Naruto. Because it isn't going to happen. :D

Munsu
Thu, 03-30-2006, 01:34 AM
Exactly, that's why Gaara kicked so much ass in the previous arc.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 03-30-2006, 06:25 AM
Haha bud you chrushed the guy.

Oro would get owned as usuall by Naruto if not for Yamato but also as usuall the mangaka saves him for some reason. Oro has served his purpose,someone should waste him soon.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 03-30-2006, 07:28 AM
Orochimaru did not beat Naruto. Naruto would've killed everyone there if he wasn't restrained by Yamato.

It looked to me like Orochimaru was wiping the floor with Naruto.

mage
Thu, 03-30-2006, 09:36 AM
You need to go read the chapter again then. Orochimaru's body started rejecting him and he was laying on the ground completely vulnerable. Yamato restrained Naruto at this point, but if he had not, Naruto could have easily killed Orochimaru. As for the part of the fight that matters, Naruto was absorbing all of Orochimaru's attacks while Orochimaru was having to dodge/defend or be killed. Now, how was Orochimaru wiping the floor with Naruto?

Divinity
Thu, 03-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Wasn't that girl with the purple hair in the Anbu mask Rin?

What if something happened between her and Kakashi. It never stated that Obito was Kakashi's best friend.

mage
Thu, 03-30-2006, 10:52 PM
It never said that it was Rin.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-31-2006, 12:08 AM
I believe her name was Yuugao. (or was it a fanfiction name? can't remember...)

Anyways... Rin has brown hair, according to Kishimoto's art.

Divinity
Sat, 04-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Does anyone have a direct download.... Bittorents are so slow.